Flight Trotters

Flight Trotters has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Flight Trotters also ranks 192nd among Plane Tickets sites. The most common issues with Flight Trotters are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Flight Trotters?

“Scammers!”

Steven P.
2/23/20

Flighttrotters.ca and/or Flighttrotters.co.uk is a scam. They post very low fares for a flight to entice you to book with them. Once you have booked, they call you with some ridiculous story and asking for an additional amount. In my case, it was over $1000. I refused and asked that they reimburse my payment as per their Terms & Conditions. They obviously refused. I am working with my credit card to recover my money. Avoid this company by all means.

stevenp568
February 23rd, 2020

Avoid this company by all means.
niloofarn1
April 29th, 2020
100% scam company
I booked a flight then they sent me an email that the price increase i paid $300 more. After that my return flight canceled they charged me $190 more to change my flight but they just sent me a fake ticket without any booking number. This is 4months I'm talking to them especially someone who name is Chris, but they don't refund my money. They are thief. I've never had this kind of bad experience.
I will claim my money for sure
pierrer36
June 29th, 2020
Do not ever, EVER, deal with this company. If lucky, you'll simply get scammed. If not, you'll get robbed: losing thousands of dollars and your nerves.
Read below for details.

If you are lucky enough, here is what happens:
You see a listing for very competitive air fares that they offer. Excited about the deal: you book it. You think your trip is now all set and wait for the tickets But they never come. Instead, one of their agents calls you saying that the seats are "not guaranteed" at this price, that you have to pay extra if you want to have them « guaranteed ». You decide to go on and pay the extra charge to avoid the hassle of searching and rebooking elsewhere. Then... still no tickets. They will eventually call you again saying the price has changed because the airline company raised their rates. You ask for a refund, but the process to get that refund is so overwhelming that you eventually end up paying the extra charge once again.
You finally get your tickets At an even higher price tag than if you had purchased them directly from the airline company in the first place.
Since you've been nervous and stressed out for 3 days due to unpleasant back and forth with the agent, you are now relieved to have your tickets. This is when they start arrassing you to get a good review. Tired and drained due to all the shenanigans, you end up doing it. Hence the few positive reviews they get. Kind of like Stockholm syndrome if you will.
A very well oiled scheme anyway.

I started mentionning that all of this was "if you were lucky" which was the case for a friend of mine. I unfortunately heard about his experience after having my own experience with them.
My experience was much simpler: I paid, never got the tickets, refused to pay the extra money they asked for, they did not refund me Not a scam, just pure highway robbery.
figf
July 16th, 2020
Online flights with Flighttrotters?
Date: July 16, 2020.
BECAREFULL with Flighttrotters. Please, Please, Please listen, DO NOT BUY e-tickets with Flighttrotters Extremely UNHAPPY with their customer service conduct and service delivery! They ask me to pay double the price for an e-ticket. I paid online and after 24 hours they called me to say that my two options, one to pay double the price or NO getting the money back. I asked for the money back and they are refusing the refund. The prices that they advertise on their website are great until you get the phone call from Flighttrotters asking to pay, pay, pay more, sometimes double and if you don't pay what Flighttrotters said you lose your money.
1. Don't want to refund the money
2. Don't get the e-ticket on my email, I had to print to PDF to have the proof of e-ticket
3. Unable to fly for Christmas to see family
4. Customer service conduct and service delivery are VERY, VERY, VERY POOR

Questions? Get answers from the Flight Trotters staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flight Trotters?

Have a question about Flight Trotters?