Flight Trotters

Flight Trotters has a consumer rating of 1 star from 19 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Flight Trotters most frequently mention credit card and customer service problems. Flight Trotters ranks 222nd among Plane Tickets sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 3 days

How would you rate Flight Trotters?

“Scammers!”

Steven P.
2/23/20

Flighttrotters.ca and/or Flighttrotters.co.uk is a scam. They post very low fares for a flight to entice you to book with them. Once you have booked, they call you with some ridiculous story and asking for an additional amount. In my case, it was over $1000. I refused and asked that they reimburse my payment as per their Terms & Conditions. They obviously refused. I am working with my credit card to recover my money. Avoid this company by all means.

stevenp568
February 23rd, 2020

Avoid this company by all means.
niloofarn1
April 29th, 2020
100% scam company
I booked a flight then they sent me an email that the price increase i paid $300 more. After that my return flight canceled they charged me $190 more to change my flight but they just sent me a fake ticket without any booking number. This is 4months I'm talking to them especially someone who name is Chris, but they don't refund my money. They are thief. I've never had this kind of bad experience.
I will claim my money for sure
marilynep4
October 7th, 2020
I am very disappointed with the call I just received stating that there's a price increase on my ticket. This is unfair practice honestly it aint right at all. I usually read the reviews before buying but I didnt do so this time, shame on me! But, count on me, i'll be spreading the word on this one. I am not satisfed at all and I won't recommend Flighttrotters.ca. Not even there's an increase on my flight, there's hour changes that don't fit in.
robertt1625
November 15th, 2020
$#*!ing $#*!s, better work than stealing money from people. Be careful, never book a ticket from them, neither u will get the tickets nor your money back.
gregb653
November 25th, 2020
They offer very low rates, but as soon as you have booked the calls or emails start asking you to pay an additional 50% to 150% of the ticket's price. In my case, it was more than 750$CAD. When you refuse, no refund, but just cancellation fees. The only choice you have left is to quickly contact your credit card provider to explain the fraud and get your money back. Please stay away!
PS: NEVER PAY WITH AMERICAN EXPRESS (They never get your money back and leave you responsible for pre-approvals, even if you close your account).
georgeo259
November 19th, 2020
Like everyone is saying they will call you to request more money for a flight and refuse to refund when you say no. This is their scam.

PRO TIP: Be careful, do not accept any cancellation fee. Once you accept, your credit card won't get involved.

Tell them, you can't afford more, they have to cancel NOT you. Because they can't provide the flight.

If they refuse, tell them to f*ck off and hang up and call your bank.

Contest the charge on your credit card for Undelivered Services as they couldn't reserve the flight for the price of dates requested.
madc30
December 11th, 2020
After buying our flight ticket at 860$ they call us to force us to pay an extra 350$ for the same ticket. If we didn't pay the price they ask, they menace us to not deliver our ticket. The little punk behind the phone call started get mad at us because we wanted to get refunded and he hangup on us. This is a scam company. The worst stupid company possible to buy ticket from. Ill contest my credit card because they want to keep your money without gaving you any ticket if you dont pay the price they overcharge you. Bunch of little idiot scammer! You wont get any dollar from us
brer9
August 21st, 2020
SCAM. DON'T DO IT, THEY WAYY OVERCHARGE YOU THEN WHEN U BOOK THEY WILL CALL YOU BACK ASKING YOU FOR MORE MONEY AND THAT THE MONEY YOU JUST GAVE THEM ALREADY IS NONREFUNDABLE
I SWEAR ONLY 2 PEOPLE WORK AT THIS COMPANY BECAUSE EVERY TIME I CALL I GET THE SAME 2 STUPID PEOPLE.
TAKE FOREVER TO CALL OR EMAIL YOU BACK
HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE FOR MONTHS AND I WISH I HAD A LAWYER TO SUE THEM ALL
setout
September 18th, 2020
NEVER buy tickets on this website please. Real SCAMMERS and THIEVES. I just bought my ticket and I got 2 letters wrong in the first name, the only correction I asked for when i called them but these people made me pay 268$ or they wouldn't issue my ticket. I called the airline which was ready to make the corrections at no further cost but these thieves categorically refused to send me my e-ticket if I did not make the changes at their place and pay the fee. They are truly unscrupulous crooks who are ready to take advantage of the desperation of their clients to extract even more money from them.
bellak18
September 20th, 2020
I'm actually speechless writing this because of the customer service this company has displayed. Absolute trash! They get you by making you think you got a good deal then phone you to make up a lie that the airline has randomly "increased" their price or that your seat was given to someone whose booked directly from the airline website for that price and you must pay more for your booking. So naturally I asked for a full refund and to my surprise their response was "oh my god are you kidding me don't you dare ask for a full refund you will never see that". They literally yelled at me for questioning how this happens and also hung up on me. ALSO the cherry on top they just phoned me to give me a "$100 voucher" for future purchases with them if I give them a 5 star review. I will NEVER book with them again. So if you see "good" reviews FYI their getting coupons to do that. :) I declined their voucher so I can help you. Good luck and stay away from flight trotters. (Also looking into sending this company to investigations for their horrific customer service)
pierrer36
June 29th, 2020
Do not ever, EVER, deal with this company. If lucky, you'll simply get scammed. If not, you'll get robbed: losing thousands of dollars and your nerves.
Read below for details.

If you are lucky enough, here is what happens:
You see a listing for very competitive air fares that they offer. Excited about the deal: you book it. You think your trip is now all set and wait for the tickets But they never come. Instead, one of their agents calls you saying that the seats are "not guaranteed" at this price, that you have to pay extra if you want to have them « guaranteed ». You decide to go on and pay the extra charge to avoid the hassle of searching and rebooking elsewhere. Then... still no tickets. They will eventually call you again saying the price has changed because the airline company raised their rates. You ask for a refund, but the process to get that refund is so overwhelming that you eventually end up paying the extra charge once again.
You finally get your tickets At an even higher price tag than if you had purchased them directly from the airline company in the first place.
Since you've been nervous and stressed out for 3 days due to unpleasant back and forth with the agent, you are now relieved to have your tickets. This is when they start arrassing you to get a good review. Tired and drained due to all the shenanigans, you end up doing it. Hence the few positive reviews they get. Kind of like Stockholm syndrome if you will.
A very well oiled scheme anyway.

I started mentionning that all of this was "if you were lucky" which was the case for a friend of mine. I unfortunately heard about his experience after having my own experience with them.
My experience was much simpler: I paid, never got the tickets, refused to pay the extra money they asked for, they did not refund me Not a scam, just pure highway robbery.
fredh634
December 8th, 2020
Book a flight and once payment is made i receive another flight schedule.
Call them and was ask to add $$$ to get the right flight i had but a minute before.
Credit card dispute case.,,, and need to be reported to RCMP.
farhadh4
November 23rd, 2020
Bought a ticket from Toronto. Just got scammed. Got a call that should pay extra for the same ticket. Called my airlines - there is not a ticket for my name. Please advise how you handle it?
debajitb
November 28th, 2020
I lost my booking (for 3 passengers) round trip of approx CAD $3600. Flighttrotters as usual like all the reviews booked my ticket in low price and called me within 10 minutes asking for more money stating I will loose all my money if I don't pay more because my airline ticket for one way is confirmed yet. I had to pay flighttrotters CAD $350 more and second part is I wanted to reschedule my return flight (cancelled) due to covid19 and flighttrotters asked me approx CAD $1100, but now I already know from the online reviews and called directly to my airline and they did it for free.
Now my flight (Lufthansa) is operational but Indian passport holders are not allowed to board the flight due to conflict with Indian government and Germany. Now I am trying to contact flighttrotters but they are responding, then I called them and they said they can't reschedule.
Since my booking was through travel agent( scammer flighttrotters), airline needs to know my ticket pricing to reschedule but miraculously flighttrotters never put any info in my file, they call it OSI.
Can anyone help me where can I make a complaint since I lost my money/ticket for three passengers only because of flighttrotters. One interesting point was there that while booking my ticket flighttrotters mentioned an email *******@voyzant.com. I mailed voyzant as well but no response.
Please beware of flighttrotters or Voyzant since they not only want to rob you but also they love to see you loose your money.
georges1111
George S. – Flight Trotters Rep
Hi Debajit,

This is to inform you that we cannot rebook you on to any Lufthansa because of the same reason mentioned by you "Now my flight (Lufthansa) is operational but Indian passport holders are not allowed to board the flight due to conflict with Indian government and Germany".
We have already informed you the same 6 days ago and yesterday aswell.

As per you second allegation is concerned which says as follows " Since my booking was through travel agent( scammer flighttrotters), airline needs to know my ticket pricing to reschedule but miraculously Flighttrotters never put any info in my file, they call it OSI." The answer to this is is that we booked you on a travel agency fare and not an airline fare and in this case no airline can see what the fare is as that's what our or any travel agency's contract with the airline is and if airline had to do it free of cost they don't need to see the fare and if they where to charge you the difference in the fare, there was no point as you will still not be allowed to travel. You have not lost the money of your return ticket as it still remains as a credit for you to make changes later when you will be actually allowed to travel.

All these info was given to you already and if you believe that posting negative comments about us multiple times on different portal can be of any help to you, that's not how it works as we where supposed to provide you the flights which we promised and rest it was your Passport due to which you where not able to travel and not because of the ticket provided by us to you.

For any further updates, we would request you to call us on our toll free number.
singhk2
January 12th, 2021
Mere sare bhrava nu benti aa is site toh tickts na lyo eh fraud aa

Please dont buy tickts from here
raya141
October 18th, 2020
Please be careful with flighttrotter and do not attempt to buy ticket from them. One of the agent called * is a fraud including all the agent. They are fraud! They are fraud!
Be careful all. They will need to be taken up. This was a recent scam to me from Flighttotter with ref # FT955523. On Oct 17th 2020, I was looking for a ticket online and saw flight on their website. I was going to buy it and put all my information and paid In which a customer service called * called me and told me that he had recent the payment information to me to reconfirm the payment. I paid $1507. 87 directly from my bank account and he told me that he would provide me the ticket in the next 24hrs. He called me back after few hours that there was no flight available for my departure flight and if could add another $700 then he would guarantee a ticket for me otherwise I would loose all my money if cancelled the ticket for me. I asked him to send me a ticket booking confirmation that he had bought me with Delta airline so I can call them myself but he refused to send email rather he gave me some booking number for Delta and when I called Delta, they told me that booking number is not with their airline. * from flighttrotter asked me to voluntarily cancel my ticket and he sent the following to me "Please reply for confirmation of voluntary cancellation as" I agree for voluntary cancellation with fees of $400.00 cad and accept terms and conditions ".
Once received, we will cancel booking and send you confirmation of voluntary cancellation".
I replied him back that I am not voluntarily cancel my ticket and if there was no flight booked for me yet them he should refund me my full payment otherwise he should send me the booking confirmation for my ticket.
I have not heard anything since yesterday and I am still waiting for their response and my refund of $1507. 87. The ticket is still within 24hrs and hope they listen and refund my full payment because I will broadcast this via radio and TV as well if correction is not taking right away.
Thanks
Ray

*Personal information redacted by admin
figf
July 16th, 2020
Online flights with Flighttrotters?
Date: July 16,2020.
BECAREFULL with Flighttrotters. Please, Please, Please listen, DO NOT BUY e-tickets with Flighttrotters Extremely UNHAPPY with their customer service conduct and service delivery! They ask me to pay double the price for an e-ticket. I paid online and after 24 hours they called me to say that my two options, one to pay double the price or NO getting the money back. I asked for the money back and they are refusing the refund. The prices that they advertise on their website are great until you get the phone call from Flighttrotters asking to pay, pay, pay more, sometimes double and if you don't pay what Flighttrotters said you lose your money.
1. Don't want to refund the money
2. Don't get the e-ticket on my email, I had to print to PDF to have the proof of e-ticket
3. Unable to fly for Christmas to see family
4. Customer service conduct and service delivery are VERY, VERY, VERY POOR

No they are a scam. They're address is fake The names of employees are fake Their ATOL registration is fake The whole operation is to operate calculated credit fraud.

By George O.