Review of FlightNetwork

Tel: 1-877-496-4815
sales@flightnetwork.com

kathyk254
5/23/19

I booked tickets for my sister and I Feb 27th from ORD to CPH, in booking I left an e out of my sisters name. I noticed it as soon as I put the passport information in, contacted Flightnetwork, followed all instructions and never got the name correction. Called weekly, sent text just asking if I needed to do anything else, never got response. Called TSA for advice and was told see if airlines will help you. Spent hours on the phone but, thank goodness airline took care of problem. We have spent thousands on a trip we have saved years for and all could have been wasted if left up to flightnetwork. Pay close attention to your web site. I thought I was on the official airline web site. Realize places like Flightnetwork pay money to be first in your search. Make sure you are dealing with the airline and not Flightnetwork

Tip for consumers: Never use Flightnetwork

brookem87
5/23/19

I searched this website looking for the best price and within moments I found an outstanding price! I look forward to using the site again for my next trip.

cindyq7
5/23/19

Simple process to purchase tickets. Nothing bad to say about it! Great prices. Would definitively recommend.

tammyl159
5/22/19

First time first time I used this service and it was so easy and I got a great deal! Definitely use it again!

marybelld
5/22/19

Easy to book, confirmation really clear and fast, airline confirmations also quick.
Friendly webpage.

robertb1491
5/22/19

Pleasantly surprised by the process.

Only one item that may or may not require attn: I tried to load a frequent flyer # but for some reason the system does not give American Airlines Frequent Flyer program as an option (somewhat surprising since my reservation includes on flight on American???)

janes429
5/22/19

This is not the first time we booked with flight network and we always got a good deal.I'm sure it won't be the last.

philf39
5/21/19

Wow ... Little did I know that in my neck of the woods lives and breathes a true passion to provide ultimate in global travel service ... Flightnetwork - I admit - was in my blind spot for a while... but this year they emerged on my radar as I was growing more and more dissatisfied with cold indifference of off-shore call centres that most global brands use to hide themselves from their customers, thus increasing the distance between recipients and providers of the service that gave them a reason to exist - in the first place.
I admit I was shocked when your telephone specialist Patt revealed to me that he works his magic out of you Mississauga location ... Wait, so I am actually dealing here with a neighbourhood business who has not outsourced and actually is a player on the global scene I somehow missed?
Kudos to you guys for winning my business today. I am so glad I actually got to speak with one of your best and brightest who quickly took charge of my request, understood my objective and over delivered in effortless execution of a time sensitive booking for me Patt, thank you for restoring my faith in home-grown world class customer service.
And for your colleague Courtney from the Marketing Department maybe a hint - Patt deserves praise for phenomenally handling my irate attitude and turning the situation around (I had a very poor experience just prior to reaching out to him, with two different agencies who have outsourced their customer facing departments, and their Manila and Kairo teams seam indifferent, out of touch, and out to lunch - unwilling to serve the customer) .. Patt really made an effort to be of service, and I am glad I didn't just go online after my search and clicked my way through to booking my seats on practically sold out flights for my upcoming vacation. I had the pleasure of stumbling upon a better way to make my travel happen - which Flightnetwork made very easy.

So try and retain more people like Patt, Courtney (he also had a discount coupon up his sleeve) and you will have something to be really proud off when market research benchmarks Flightnetwork against Expedia, FlightHub and all other major outsourced players in the field - whom you clearly blow out of the water.

And now I must pack and arrange a veggie meal for all 4 flights.

Cheers,
Phil

Tip for consumers: Flighthub not only has best pricing in the industry but is the only agency that offers a price drop guarantee.

hakunam2
5/19/19

Your business made the difficulties of looking for ticket looks very easy. I really enjoyed the process and I'm gladly I found The flight network.

lorenaa19
5/19/19

Easy and fast to book website was super easy to navigate excellent price super exited to book with you guys from now on than you so much

daniels832
5/19/19

They were nice on the phone with assisting me. Very attentive with my concerns. Would definitely recommend.

allans83
5/19/19

I'm a senior citizen and my eyesight is not what it was....I'm 63 and wear glasses for reading and distance. I didn't notice the small print on their webpage that mentions that the seat selection is an extra charge. What is worse is that they know that there aren't enough funds allocated on their site to seat selection approval by the airlines and so you can be almost 100% sure that the airlines will reject your seat selection so this is an outright farce to charge you more and a you won't know until you've paid that you were sucked in with no way to remove the option at the end. On top of that, the CSR was rude in insisting that they were right and that it's my fault for not seeing the small print...that maybe so but Quebec retail sales law says that you have the right to cancel options within a certain maximum amount of time after a purchase which is not the case here. I will be reporting this practice to the BBB and also to the Quebec consumer review board. Make matters worse they e-mailed me back insisting that they were right and in their right. Ridiculous! They showed no willingness to apply a certain amount of goodwill. Several times in my call back to them which by the way was only about 4.5 hours after my initial purchase and when I received their confirmation back by e-mail, I told the CSR that I believed him and that I had to get off the phone so that I could get back to work and he insisted that I listen to him. What a condescending SOB! If he were my employee, I would give him a stern warning and next time I would terminate him with just cause! I'm still so upset about this guy's poor behaviour that I have if I had a change of heart I would give the company a failing grade and post it all over my social media: FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Messenger!

tammyl158
5/19/19

It was every easy to navigates the site.
Twas ABC. Especially for someone who is not techy. Lol
Nice that you could easily edit if you made a mistake. Directions were well written.

tonyv80
5/18/19

I would click on the 'next step' and nothing would happen. After waiting an interminably long time you've got to decide if the process is just slow, your computer is frozen, or you just need to start over. Took me an hour to book a flight.

stephanieb461
5/17/19

I booked airline tickets to Paris. Went through quickly with no hidden charges. Unlike my experience with hop 2 the day before. Thanks

sandrah440
5/17/19

I found that when i was booking your network was affordable compared to others, thank you for that. However when booking i could not find where to click in order to chose my seat.

merryl20
5/17/19

Excellent I've been booking this in other place took forever to complete and end up cancelled 4 times, with flight network takes less 30 mins to confirm

narangerelu
5/15/19

Execellent. I searched flight tickets for my family. iam happy to find cheap tickets. thank you so much

herbh22
5/15/19

We are seniors and have to fight for every dollar. Your company was successful in " scamming us for a fee on Trip cancellation of $74.24 that we did not want or order and then " Seat selection fee " for $24.94 which does not even give you the right to choose a seat. We spoke to a man named Anthony and I would never call him a gentleman and finally he relinquished $30.00. Wow, and later he called back on my cell and told me to hold that maybe someone could help us even further and I did for 15 minutes and no one ever came on the phone. Totally unprofessional. I assure you I will do all I can to make sure this is known to all my many contact's and I will use social media to let others know not to be scammed by your company. NEVER AGAIN.

andrewp366
5/15/19

I searched flight tickets for my family and my nephew thru skyscanner and was directed to your website. I made the payment and it's so easy.

cheec1
5/15/19

Completely bait and switched. Chose FlightNetwork based on the seating availability and pricing. Selected flight and selected seats (PAID for seat selection). Upon confirmation and checking flight, I was given seats not even close to what I selected. Checked seats I selected and see that they are still available, but not given to me because they costs more. COMPLETELY FALSE ADVERTISING here. On their booking website, they show you seats available, that actually aren't, just to draw you in to book with them, then they just give you any seat after AND still charge you a seat selection fee.

Another shady tactic they use is the "Feedback" request. Each link they show you goes to something different. Satisfied and excellent brings you here (which is how to sort through good reviews) and unsatisfied customers goes to a Survey Monkey survey and DOES NOT go to their review site. Very manipulative and shady practices.

Should avoid this company. They don't seem to have any integrity and just wants to lure you in. If they were more upfront and honest, they wouldn't be so bad.

Tip for consumers: READ Everything and cross reference with other sites.
In the end, book with the airline directly if the price isn't too different. Save yourself all the trouble and hassle.

jo111
5/15/19

I went on the web site found 2 tickets for my daughter and I.
Haven't seen my 83 year old mum in 18 months
My family wedding direct flights
Thank you air transit my dream came true

mariam715
5/15/19

Encontré rápidamente tiquetes aéreos a Paris desde Miami a excelente precio y con excelente duración en los vuelos

vicenteb19
5/15/19

We found this site to have the most accurate and cheapest ticket you can find in the internet. We spoke to a couple of staff as well and they very helpful and quick to address our concerns.

I would highly recommend Flight Network to all my friends and relatives.

joyc110
5/15/19

She help me out with my fair. Because trip insurance was add because of glitch wed sit. She was very help full.

Questions? Get answers from the FlightNetwork staff and other customers.

7 Photos for FlightNetwork