Review of FlightNetwork

sales@flightnetwork.com

dougk82
1/6/19

Cancelled a flight!
Was offered a $200 credit on a $600 flight nice scam, should be illegal!
Was not told that it expired based on the original booking date! Told it expired in November despite canceling in February! Misleading your customers, horrible customer service! Never again buyer be ware these guys are crooks! As a company you should be ashamed of how you treat people I have a business with over a 1000 followers I will definitely be sharing my experience over all my social media platforms! If you don't believe me read the other 400 negative reviews and experiences! Flight Network your an embarrassment!

rony17
12/22/18

You will be charged a $40 fee for seat assignment. Without notification I discovered a week later that our seats had not been reserved. Contacted FLIGHTNETWORK and was told the $40 was for them to attempt to book the seats. Alaska did not allow them too, so $40 for nothing. This is a very shady company...

dw187
12/21/18

First (and last time) I use these people. I bookingtwo serious problems. First they said that I ordered trip protection. I didn't. I called them when I got my credit card bill when they billed me for it but they wouldn't take it off even though I said they could pro rate it. They refused. Second, I paid extra for seat selection for myself and my two sons. Called the airline just to confirm the seats and they said that my seats had not been assigned. FlightNetwork had not assigned anyone in my family seats they said. Called FlightNetwork back, waited for 30 minutes for someone to pick up the phone (again), and asked why 1) I was being charged for something that I was promised but wasn't getting and 2) why did I have to figure this out instead of them letting me know? If I hadn't called in advance, I never would have known until my family and I got on the plane and spent 4 flights, on the holidays, apart from each other. Needless to say they couldn't answer my questions (nor did they seem to give a rip about it) and blamed it on the "system". Isn't the "system" theirs? Called the airline back and got seat assignments but because it was so late, paid through the nose to get them.........This company is a rip-off!!

bryanh175
11/20/18

Tried to cancel a reservation within 24 hours as advertised on their own site. Got the run around on 5 separate support calls where the reason they couldn't cancel changed multiple times before settling on "Qantas is charging a fee, it's not us". I call Qantas twice to confirm that they in fact do *not* charge such a fee, even getting a number from Qantas to give to FlightNetwork so they can confirm it. FlightNetwork adamantly refuses that the Qantas representative told them something completely different and refuses to honor their 24 hour cancellation policy.

Booking from here is a risk. Their prices are admittedly low, but if a single thing goes wrong prepare for them to give you the run around and at some point, outright lie.

customerc26
11/6/18

FlightNetwork overcharged me for what Interjet had charged me. After several calls, they finally told me that they charged me US $42 !!! for the booking of my flight. BEWARE: I never went to them ( I had no idea of their existence), but I purchased through Kayak and that site let me buy through Interjet but to my surprise I got charged on my Credit Card FlightNetwork and by $42 more!!!

santyl
10/4/18

The site issued me an eticket, my credit card was charged and I received a notification for it. And yet when i was in shanghai, I was told my bookings was cancelled. I had to buy a new ticket for a premium, paid a hotel night i didnt get to used because the flight is full for the day!!! Never use this site again!!!

lizettev1
7/30/18

Very bad communication. Cancelled two return flight withou my knowledge and I was stuck and had to buy new tickets on the spot at a very expensive price. They do d not answer phones and do not seems to want to listen to my complain

tammyt71
7/5/18

Again my story is similar to others and wished I have read the review before booking. I made a booking one months ago, tried to change my booking within 24 hours of booking then they were going to charge me $180aud for cancellations and then rebook(so apparently 24hour free cancellation is only on the same date till midNight.....) So I said just leave it. Recently, and something came up so had to cancelled my trip, (this is one month after my booking and 3.5months till my planned trip) then they said it's not fully refundable, and cannot do anything else but can make an exceptional refund of $480aud (out of $830 I paid) if I paid them $150 aud cancellation fee............So they said will refund me $330 aud in total...
After reading all the reviews I am start to feel, they just make up whatever they want to charge the customer for cancellations and their policy wasn't clear at all regarding any changes. I feel this is a total scam!! Which will end up costing you more money...So do not buy from them! Just buy directly from the airline, better service and end up cheaper if anything does happen..... Expansive $500aud lesson learnt today....

rodolfow5
6/26/18

I bought a ticket for 5800 USD that I needed to get refunded.
Now in the original termas and conditions it appeared refund fee at least 250 USD. When I called to get refunded the agent in India told me that the fee was 2000 USD, I asked for the information about that fee. He said he cannot give me anything in writing only orally. I asked for his supervisor, he said he is alone in the call center. I refused to accept an out of the blue fee without written policy, so I called next day. The new agent also in India told me about the same story: no written documentation about the fee. She offered me a 200 USD discount, which I accepted since according to them (again orally it was the last day when the refunding was possible.) when i finished paying USD 1800, she said the refund of the ticket was 200 USD less than what I paid. So we were back to the USD 2000 fee but the explanation for this reduction in the refund was that I had to pay tax. (on my refund: VERY strange)
I sent an email complaining about the lack of clarity to FlightNetwork, but until now I have not received any reply.
Let this report be a warning for those that intend to use them

jaimec63
6/24/18

I totally agree, I went through a similar situation, and they back up with their policies that do not return the entire payment. Your web page gives you an error and at the end. On another occasion something similar happened to me on Expedia, and they did return me to the last cent.
Flight Network,sucks

crossd2
6/22/18

will bill you absurd amounts for any sort of change to your flight... stay far far away, book directly through the airline or use a legit service like Expedia

amnonc1
5/29/18

If you pay attention to FACTS & TRUTH, you will not follow Recommendations which are probably Promotional by friends or employees and/or people seeking Points - because REAL EXPERIENCE is what you actually hope to find here:

SO PLEASE NOTE:
Flightnetwork is BAD and not responsible booking agent, offering poor service if you can find and get response, and you may get only excuses and misguiding for mistakes they actually make - and you must be very, very carful if you actually use this agents who will not serve you diligently according to the standard in the industry.

We also shall never again use FlightNetworks as an agent, because they can not be trusted for expected ample responsible service, Canadians are accustomed to, as they may create problems and cause you increased costs, and will not take responsibility or accountability for causing you hardship.

Our story is longer and we can share it with you, if you ask, but in short, while we fly internationally twice each year and have booked many flights, we never had as bad disappointment from a booking agency.

We booked a prepaid flight, more then half a year in advance, but few months after they asked us to approve few changes, but only two weeks before the flight and after more then 10 emails where we were continuously asking for the proper, new/changed E-Ticket to be posted so we can print it, they actually did what they did not do for more then two months of misguiding us and avoiding theirs responsibility, by also claiming that the Airlines need to do it and where the Airlines said it was the booking agent Flight networks who need to publish the proper changed E-Ticket - from the proper original we had paid for in advance. There were 11 changes to our original booking and only 9 were done and the 2 for the last part of the booking, were not properly adjusted to comply with the changed arrival time, one day ahead, which is a key responsibility of the booking agent.
There was no time left to correct the wrong E-Ticket we finally got, which after all changes edited had made us having to pay for a 36 hours stay in Toronto after advancing the flight into Toronto from overseas by a day. By changing our original booking E-Ticket to another which took half a year to get, they have costed us extra $260 and did not reply to our asking for them to help or fix the problem they created, take some responsibility or admit they did not do the proper work of pointing to this problem.

We simply hope that agents like this, Flight networks, should not be permitted to act as flights booking agents.

juliep182
5/15/18

I submitted a written document from my doctor stating that I could not travel on my previously scheduled trip to India due to a back injury. I want a refund since I have met your qualifications to cancel my trip and I DID PURCHASE YOUR FLIGHT INSURANCE. The doctor's letter was sent to Marc Jathan on March 14, 2018 and Miranda Kishimoto on March 24, 2018. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission for investigation and the group that I regularly travel internationally with so that no more people will be deceived by your company. My claim no. is 6808403 and I will do whatever it takes to stop your cheating people out of their money.

anthonym87
4/7/18

DO NOT USE FLIGHT NETWORK TO BOOK A FLIGHT!!!!

I unfortunately used Kayak to book a round trip flight to Paris on Norwegian Air and the Kayak site indicated that two checked bags and one carry on was included in the price. Once I booked the flight I discovered that, in fact, no checked bags were included and that I had to pay extra. These are non-refundable tickets. I called Kayak but they said I need to contact Flight Network since they are the actual booking agent. I had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with their "customer care representative named Shanice Fernandes, who was totally helpless and clueless. They acknowledged Kayak advertised the far to include the baggage but they refused to correct their error or cancel the ticket because they claimed that once Kayak redirected me to their website to book the ticket I did not read the fine print that said the bags were not included. I pointed out to them that Kayak advertised the fare to include the bags but they once again claimed that their fine print governed the fare not Kayak's, no matter what the Kayak website claimed. Three times I asked for someone to call me and was refused every time, saying they could do no more for me and did not want to speak with me. Isn't that great customer care? Not only was Kayak's website deceptive but Travel Network perpetuated the deception by not taking responsibility. Lesson learned. Travel Network is a cheat and a fraud and Kayak is an enabler.

saurabhk6
2/27/18

The services provided by the Flight Network are terrible. I booked a round trip from Winnipeg Manitoba to Vancouver BC Canada and The charges on my credit card was different from the amount that I saw when I booked it online and the amount that I got in an email with the confirmation of the booking. This was my first experience with them and it seems to me that these guys are fraud and overcharge customers.

I called in and explained the situation to there customer service representative. He told me that do not worry your money will be refunded back to your account withing 7 business days and its almost a month now and no refund yet. When I called them again they were like no need to call back in you will receive the money if it is supposed to be. Both the times the agent were really rude and was insisting to cut the call.

I will never recommend anyone to book with them again they are fraud organization and and are trying to loot people. This review I am adding is after a month wait and talking to them twice.

ingmark2
2/8/18

dear all readers

FligthNetwrok are 100% criminal

They just charged my credit card 529.32 euros from my Santander card.
I have never ever bougth anything from you so this is a compete robbery and you should pay back at once.

They should be ashamed of yourselves to steal and take up peoples time like this.

I will file a class action suit towards you, with all the other people you scam like this.
Cancel the charge and return the money immediately.

deborahp76
2/2/18

I booked with this company and never again. I paid @ 1450 for a return flight to the UK.
They took my money then e-mailed me to say there was no flight available at that price and they would refund my money in 8-9 business days.
I rang them to explain I needed the money back sooner because I was traveling to the UK for my Mothers funeral.
I was told I could pay $1795 for the flight.
The call was ended with have a nice day. I thought this was very inappropriate when talking to someone who is trying to get to their Mothers funeral.

reneeb88
1/24/18

Vinod, ext 2542, booked our flights and I was very pleased with his service. I will definitely book with him again on my subsequent trips.

mariam512
1/24/18

Flight was booked within seconds. Cheapest option and a seamless checkout!! :)
I guess we will see how the flight goes, but eveything else was EASY.

suep92
1/24/18

Normally, I find it quite easy to navigate and make my own bookings on the Flight Network site. This time, like many times before I booked a holiday for my husband and I to Sicily. I thought everything was fine and booked, I even received a confirmation in my email. However, someone from Flight Network called and left a message saying there was a problem with the booking. I would have never know otherwise. Then I spent a good 3 hours, off and on the phone working with Spencer Shaikh (ext 2315) to try to set straight my bookings and my trip cancellation insurance. Eventually everything worked out and our trip is back on, thanks to Spencer and the diligence at Flight Network, our holiday was no longer at risk of disaster!

lisav77
1/24/18

I always use FlightNetwork to book my flights and I've just had confirmation that they are the best! An error was made on a flight I booked and I noticed it right away and immediately called them. They were able to help me and did not charge me when I was well aware that they were within their rights to charge. I am very appreciative that they were able to make the change without charge. I know that isn't their policy but they were able to help me this time. Thank you FlightNetwork!

joses134
1/24/18

Great website, easy to navigate. My purchase was done in less than two minutes. I got the confirmation and details of my flight right away.

joser156
1/24/18

I received my e-tickets within an hour. I was a little worried since my flight was the next day of my purchase; however, everything went well and I had no problem at all. The best thing was the cheap price FlightNetwork offers.

isaa536
1/24/18

Ihsan was excellent. Responded to my queries very efficiently and in timely manner.He even waited for my input of the numbers which I was searching for. Never said I have othe customers waiting online.

sipkes
1/24/18

After booking a flight of $800 I noticed that they they charged $200 in credit card fee, but this was only communicated AFTER I had paid.
A very unpleasant surprise!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the FlightNetwork staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FlightNetwork