Review of FlashShoes

Tel: 347)354-4777
flashshoes@hotmail.com

tawannar2
5/9/18

ordered a pair of shoes. After three weeks of waiting I had not received the shoes so I canceled the order. The trouble was the minute I had ordered the the shoes that charged my card. It has been three months and I am still waiting for my refund. Please do not order from this company. Stay away from this company!! Very, very poor customer service. Not even sure that they are a company!!

lindad247
2/21/18

I needed to exchange for a large size and no one returned my many emails and phone calls. The box was damaged in mail.The receipt said must returned within 15 days. No response. So I have a pair of shoes that can't be worn and a very disappointed grandson.

jefft76
8/24/17

Ordered 2 pairs of Yeezy's and they never shipped. Company is non-responsive to e-mail. Had to file a return request through PayPal.

raymondp37
8/8/17

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. One of the shoes broke in the first 2 hours of use. I was debating buying the shoes but was on the fence about it. So I abandoned mid shopping cart. I got an actual text from them about 30 minutes later saying they could get the shoes to me on time for my show. So I message their customer service on Facebook with fast reply times. However after one shoe breaks I ask them how do I fix it and they become non responsive. After me having message them a few times over a 7 day span they finally tell me to pay another $20 and they'll ship another pay. Terrible quality. Terrible customer service. Don't buy them or you'll regret your decision.

ivanj16
8/4/17

I was very pleased to see my yeezys v2 boosts. COMPLETLY RUNIED. WOULD NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN. Just filling in for the 100 character so ya.

marissae3
7/27/17

I have waited for almost 3 WEEKS for these shoes to leave China. The reviews on their website are obviously bull$#*!, because I was lead to believe I would have fast shipping. I contacted their "customer service" department and they lied to me saying that it was in the US and I should be expecting them. So I waited, kept tracking the package, AND THEY STILL NEVER LEFT CHINA. What kind of company lies about that and expects a knowledgeable customer to believe that.... I came to this webpage to find all the same response from this company. I called the 347 number linked to this page to express my complaint about the slowness and lying... And all they did was HANG UP ON ME WHEN I ASKED FOR A REFUND. which you can imagine made me verrrrrrrry pissed. This company is the $#*!tiest company in all aspects. DO. NOT. BUY.

terrancer6
6/21/17

I ordered a $65.99 pair of their shoes with a promise of "2 day shipping". IT HAS BEEN 3 WEEKS, and STILL nothing. I have sent them emails with no reply, and their return policy is a joke. Guess I will never get that money or product. Such a disappointment and rip off

susanb284
6/6/17

the website says 'free returns' 100% satisfaction guaranteed....shoes came in with a broken eyelet....they gave me an address to send them back (on my dime,,,$23) and no refund.....They are con artists pushing a crappy product!! RUN!!! it cost me $75 dollars for a disappointed 12 year old boy.

debm44
5/25/17

these were the worst quality shoe I've EVER received!! And, they were not from New York but Japan. Not the same shoe pictured on the website, but a cheap knock off. REFUSED refund. Very shady site!!

eleftheriab
2/11/17

I ordered my a pair for my son, they promised 2 day shipping. It has been 6 days and no shoes yet. I can not reach anyone to check on my order status and I am becoming very frustrated.

johnp484
1/28/17

I bought 7 pairs of shoes i love them there the best every one ask me all the time where i got them i said from flash shoes .com i call the the pottsy shoes are going to be famous because there one off a kind the pottsy landed in the house Jimmy

seanh71
1/14/17

All I can say is good luck, shoes didn't work right from the start, Mr. "Jimmy" who must be the only customer service rep.does not care about any problems you have. Everything is your fault and for more money they will screw you more. Do not buy from this company!!!

judithz1
1/11/17

I bought the light up shoes for my granddaughter for Christmas. They worked for 2 weeks. On one shoe only half of it lights up. I will visit their store in NYC.

marisolc7
12/23/16

RUN AWAY!! Not worth your time or money. First of all I ordered a kids youth size 4.5 when the shoes arrived I noticed the shoes were men's size 6. I was disappointed the shoes were going to be a Christmas gift. After I informed them of the shoe size I received they said that's what I ordered. Of course I had to show them proof that what I received was not what I ordered. They told me I have to pay $30 to return the shoes and then pay another $20 for new shoes. If I did this I would have payed $50 more for what they had done. Worst costumer service!! Well I noticed inside the shoes there was a receipt that states the shoes price is $26. I payed $56 for what the website said was the price of the shoes. So now I realized they lied!!! The shoes cost $26 and they charge you the $30 for shipping but they make it seem like the price of the shoes is the $56. If I would have knows I'm advance I would have not purchased the shoes. Plus they suck at giving you the tracking information. I had to e-mail Jimmy to get my tracking number. That took 4 days and they lied about when the shoes were going to arrive. Ugh very frustrating!! First time I write a review. I hope I can help and prevent someone this headache.

natashaa19
12/23/16

I am very pleased with my purchase from flash shoes. it took a little long to get my tracking information but the company responded within 24 hours and my package came when they said it would. they work and look great. I am very excited for my aunt to see them on Xmas morning because she has always wanted a pair.

natellad
12/14/16

I ordered shoes online for my son for Christmas from flashshoes.com on December,6. Shoes arrived in one week by DHL International from Hong Kong. When I opened the box I found out that shoes are too small. Shoes size did not match to size chart. Also, shoes did not have size labels on them anywhere. I ordered shoes size youth 6.5 and they were 2 inches shorter then our current shoes size youth 5.5. I contacted them via live chat on their website flashshoes.com. I attached a picture where their shoes size Y6.5 are about 2 inches shorter then my son's shoes size Y5.5. They kept saying that they sent me right size, they do not have any idea why their shoes are so short, it is factory mistake, and they sent hundreds orders every day. I told them to return my money and I am not going to pay for return shipping their shoes to China. They refused to refund my money, told me that I will get only $20 ( I paid $57) an I have to ship those shoes back to China for my expense. They wanted to sent me bigger pair of shoes but I refused. At the end they threatened to kill me. I took pictures of our chat with my cell phone. I reported them to FBI with the pictures of our chat. I posted my reviews on several websites. On December, 18 they e-mailed me asking to remove my negative reviews and offered me bigger pair of shoes. I e-mailed them back saying that I want my money back and do not want their shoes. They told me that they will not refund me and they will fight me. I also reported them to Federal Trade Commission for Bureau of Consumer Protection.

daniellew42
12/3/16

Absolutely horrible customer service! I ordered these shoes in women's size 8 as a birthday gift for my daughter and was told I would receive a free remote & free 2 DAY shipping, I received no remote and my order took 9 days to get to me. When my order I arrived, I received a size 7.5 along with another pair of shoes that I didn't even order. I emailed customer service with my complaints and they had the audacity to ask me to ship, to pay for, the other shoes to the customer that they actually belong to! They did not address the free remote issue & assured me that the shoes I received are a size 8, that the factory just mislabeled them. I'm getting nowhere with this company and sadly this was a waste of money for me & disappointment for my daughter.

angelam121
8/6/16

I purchased these shoes in June. I paid the extra shipping to have them sent express, and they did not arrive within the time frame I was told they would. However, we loved the shoes and my boyfriend wore them a few weeks later to a costume event.
The shoes stopped working correctly within a few hours. We thought the batteries had simply worn down, so recharged them, only to find that the blue non-flashing color was still the only color that remained working, and only on 1/2 of one of the shoes. I contacted the company, and of course we were out of the 14 days to return the item as defective.
I wonder if they set the return policy as such a short time frame knowing that these are for special occasions and will not be worn frequently enough for most people to find out how poor the quality is until it is too late to return them. The remedy they are providing is a "repair kit".
I reported the item as defective back on July 18th. It is now August 6th and I have yet to receive my "repair kit".
My order number is GG1153. I am especially disappointed because we gave so many other people the information about the company the night he wore them. People loved the shoes. I hope no one ordered any now, knowing I have referred them to such a poor product and a company that is so difficult to do business with. I was planning on ordering a pair myself. I will go elsewhere now.

hectorn6
7/23/16

I placed my order on Saturday July 16 paid the BULL$#*! "RUSH ORDER" option 2-5 days for an additional $8 expected the 2 pairs of shoes by Friday - Saturday the latest - A week later after I emailed Mr. Jimmy asking for some sort of tracking number i received an email saying the 1 of the pairs were sent out on Tuesday and the 2nd pair would be sent out Wendesday. I asked for a tracking number AGAIN - was emailed at 9:51pm a response that i would receive an tracking number in 6hrs - at 3pm the next day (18hrs later) i receive a tracking number for 1 of the shoes - I still dont know the status of my wnd pair of shoe. When i called and spoke with "Custpmer Service" after about 3mins of BULL$#*! - Mr. Jimmy tells me its not a good time he's cooking. WTF - if I was in NY i would be knocking on his door - AND he would not take responsibility for the delay now I will receive 1 pair in Tuesday (10days after the order was placed with 2-5 day delivery) and the 2nd pair hopefully will arrive before the summer ends. As you can see Im a little frustrated with my experience and the phone call was just icing on the cake - probably has good products but all about pointing the finger and not resolving the customers issues!!!!!!!!!!! I will never purchase anything from this site and will let and my friends/family/social medias know about this TERRIBLE WANNA B Company. FLASHSHOES.COM

jamesons
6/21/16

I yet again was lied to....Was told my shoes were shipped on the 20th and I just called DHL AND THEY HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN PICKED UP BY DHL!!!!! THEY ARE STILL IN HONG KONG!!!!!! THIS COMPANY IS VERY DECEIVING!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Response from Flash S., FlashShoes Representative
What Your Order Number?
sherim16
6/20/16

I'm in love with these shoes. .I bought 2 pair and they are comfortable too...and I was happy with how fast they were delivered. ..thank u...
I'll definitely order again

Response from Flash S., FlashShoes Representative
Great! Thank You!
terrib6
6/14/16

The sneakers are great. They do what tgey say they are going yo do. They are great for dancing, biking, walking and any activity. I have several friends who love their shoes. I would recommend this product to any adult or child who wants to be awesome and unique and stand out. You will be the talk of the town with your great shoes!!!
Thanks,
Terri

Response from Flash S., FlashShoes Representative
Thank You Very Mush ,Thank You Love Our LED Shoes!
courtneyh42
6/12/16

Received shoes in a couple of days after ordering

Response from Flash S., FlashShoes Representative
great!Thank you for your order!
shakirah6
6/10/16

I recieved my sneakers within the promised timeframe!!! I sent an email on a Sunday morning for my tracking information and I received a respond within a few hours!!!!! My flash shoes look exactly like the picture and fit true to fit!!!! I am extremely happy with the service I received and highly recommend this company!!!

Response from Flash S., FlashShoes Representative
Thank You!

Questions? Get answers from the FlashShoes staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FlashShoes