Review of Fivver

Tel: +1.5622228886
fivver.com@whoisprivacyshield.org

pervezh
4/10/19

It's a good platform to work near to me
My experience with this awesome i suggested most of my friends about this
Thanks

susand552
4/4/19

I will be honest with you. I bought a coat! I didn't know what to expect but it's so amazing. The site is adorable,very fashionable and the clothes are reasonably priced.Will be ordering again.

chrisc884
2/26/19

I did want to give u some honest feedback. Did u actually say that u wanted me to refer u to other schools if they wanted a project like this done for them ? Are u serious ? I were horrible to work with. You have an excuse for everything and I had to tell u all was good just so u would complete the project. U don't do what u say. You are not detailed oriented and I could go on and on. U told me things at the beginning u would do. U complained about your mistakes if u would just check previous texts u can see how incompetent u really are and your follow through sucks. I have a lot of experience in the world and have been relatively successful but as a word of advice and your generation is probably the reason there are many problems with the world I would say get your act together. Take what I have said as constructive criticism and make yourself better. This project was a almost desperate comedy but u had me because I could not talk to u personally and in the real world this hack job of what your doing will not work. Keep saying to yourself how awesome you are and I'm dumb and charge people , continue to over -promise and under deliver , hide behind the curtain so u can't be contacted ( I understand part of it is fivver issue) continue to have poor follow through and continue not to be detailed oriented and mid quote jobs u will do for a price OR u can take what I said and better yourself. This has been one of the worst experiences I have had in my life ... and u say. If u know of any other schools that would like your help with this project to seek u out ... pathetic. Best

scottn30
6/23/18

Purchased a logo creation service with a guarantee of a two day turn around. It took two weeks and the logo was not even remotely close to the specification provided, including a completely unrelated company name on it. No recourse for having it corrected or refunded. I closed my seller account afterwards as I cannot be associated with such a bad customer experience. The website also performs terribly for sellers, with links not functioning.

Questions? Get answers from the Fivver staff and other customers.

Fivver?