Fitness Superstore reviews

Tel: 701604673000
delivery@fitness-superstore.co.uk

derylh1
2/8/19

Very good at the point of sale. If you want delivery and installation then FORGET it they couldn't care less, they break promises and NEVER answer emails. They take your money straight away then when they cancel the installation they make you jump through hoops to get your money back. I have not got mine yet and its £2K My order number is 11282750

carolinew78
11/5/18

Goods arrived damaged and trying to get a repair or refund has been frustrating and so far, 2 weeks after purchase I have got nowhere. Customer service is slow to respond and difficult to contact. Interest in the customer nil

joeb314
5/28/17

Took my money and I never received my order. Had to go to great lengths to get refunded, tried to mess me around. The worst customer service I've experienced, I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.

taniad16
4/22/17

Ordered gym equipment to fit out my garage. Great product and very fast delivery. Very happy with the service.

vishalt3
12/19/16

I had purchased a treadmill from this company and paid extra for their instillation service. Unfortunately the workers damaged my wooden flooring along the entire length of my ground floor. I reported this as soon as I could (within 24 hrs of instillation) as I had a relative there for collection. The company are denying fault as they are saying I didn't report it immediately on instillation. I am now having to go to a small claims court to try and get the money for my repairs. PURCHASE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

The damage they caused more than the cost of my items!

The company are now even trying to silence my review on certain websites and are lying by saying that I had ignored their correspondence back! They denied all responsibility and are still denying it!! PLEASE BE CAREFUL-UNTRUSTWORTHY COMPANY WITH POOR MORALS

leog12
5/23/13

All the top fitness brands are represented, such as Kettler, Life Fitness and York. For those planning their own home gym there is a superb gym planner feature, which allows you to lay out your various pieces of equipment in a virtual room, to best use the available space and check that everything will fit.

Questions? Get answers from the Fitness Superstore staff and other customers.

Fitness Superstore?