FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

2 reviews with 2 stars

colind19
12/29/15

I sent my wrist size in on the order and my watch arrived with a extra link but still did not fit so I am waiting for another extra link to arrive. This is the second watch I have brought from first class watches they do a good deal but if you want extra links you have to fit them yourself or take it to a jeweller. Why cannot be fitted before you receive your watch? if you have given your wrist size.

Response from Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative
Hello Colin, sorry to hear the watch is not yet a suitable size. We try our best to get this right but even with a measurement is not an exact science. We normally do hold orders back and fit the links before as we did in this case however we know that sometimes customers want to have the product first so we can be flexible. In future please let us know what you would prefer and we will certainly do this for you. If you experience any further issues with your order do not hesitate to contact me and I will certainly look into that for you.

Kind Regards
Scott
paulm248
12/17/15

i ordered a watch to be told it would be a week to deliver which was fine as it was in time for christmas,only to be told they couldn't get it for another 10 weeks, after i already paid but got a refund

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?