First Class UK

First Class UK has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 376 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. First Class UK also ranks 6th among Watch sites.

• Firstclasswatches.co.uk provided me with the best price and an excellent service from ordering until delivery.
  • Very competitive price Excellent communication & rapid dispatch, what more can you ask for, a great service

• They claim to have the best customer service, but I would say quite opposite.
  • Third order was a nightmare: received delivery confirmation from FCW with Royal Mail tracking number.
How would you rate First Class UK?

“Great!”

Faye G.
11/15/19

So happy with this purchase. Will shop again. Good value for a great item, and I'm normally very wary about shipping online since a bad experience with Amazon.

“Does not fit”

Colin D.
12/29/15

I sent my wrist size in on the order and my watch arrived with a extra link but still did not fit so I am waiting for another extra link to arrive. This is the second watch I have brought from first class watches they do a good deal but if you want extra links you have to fit them yourself or take it to a jeweller. Why cannot be fitted before you receive your watch? If you have given your wrist size.

excellent service (26) customer service (24) great service (21) first class service (15) fast delivery (31) web site (11) great price (23) 48 hours (4) royal mail (4) wrist size (4) many thanks (5) use website (3)
colind19
December 29th, 2015
Verified purchase
scottl11
Scott L. – First Class UK Rep
Hello Colin, sorry to hear the watch is not yet a suitable size. We try our best to get this right but even with a measurement is not an exact science. We normally do hold orders back and fit the links before as we did in this case however we know that sometimes customers want to have the product first so we can be flexible. In future please let us know what you would prefer and we will certainly do this for you. If you experience any further issues with your order do not hesitate to contact me and I will certainly look into that for you.

Kind Regards
Scott
paulm248
December 17th, 2015
Verified purchase
I ordered a watch to be told it would be a week to deliver which was fine as it was in time for christmas, only to be told they couldn't get it for another 10 weeks, after i already paid but got a refund

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L.,

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the First Class UK staff and other customers.

Find a perfect watch at the UK's best watch retailer. Why not make us an offer? Brand authorised retailer and Google Certified Shop with free UK delivery.

scottl11
Scott L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Class UK?

Have a question about First Class UK?