FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

8 reviews with 1 star

nickl57
2/16/16

Nothing delivered money taken

Response from Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative
Dear Nick L,
Sorry to hear you have not received your watch. As an authorised dealer for all the watches we sell we take customer service very seriously. Would it be possible for you to contact us so we can review the tracking information from your order and find out what has happened with your delivery? You can email us using support@firstclasswatches.co.uk or me directly through scott@firstclasswatches.co.uk. Please let me know what you have ordered and if possible your order number,
Thank you and once again our sincere apologies,
Scott
yuriic
1/11/16

I receive the faulty watch, I send it back for refund money, and they change the battery and send it back.
They say the item is scratch and in a worn condition a refund is not possible!
Realy???
If the item has a scratch this you send to me used watch!!!

js289
12/29/15

Superfast shipping, good price, beautiful watch.
I will repeat again for sure!

nigelt9
12/22/15

I agreed a price for a great Bulova watch, initially agreeing to collect pre-Christmas.
A week later, I asked that this be sent by post; paid in full and looked forward to receiving the item. It arrived the following day - great! The only problem was that it was the previous model; one which can be purchased for over a £150 cheaper. I also noted that it was not cleaned as the bracelet catch was sticky and dirty. I called to ask that they send me the item I had paid for, but none were available until after Christmas. I then sent the item back and asked for a full refund. This was duly paid. I note that this watch is now on sale for £60 more than I was going to pay for it..

chriss162
2/11/14

I don't have much of a problem with First Class Watches prices and their service, to me, at least was reasonable. However, since receiving my purchase they have bombarded me with emails to review them and the product. I eventually did so, just to stop them pestering me. Funnily enough, my review was not positive about this side of their business. And, funnily enough, they have tried to get the review removed from Trust Pilot. They might well do the same here. The more I look at them, the more I see that they run an active compaign to remove unfavourable reviews. Now why would that be, I wonder? Perhaps because they're not really as good as the reviews that they allow might show? They certainly have one discontented customer here, who will never shop with them again and who will actively steer others away from doing so. Clearly, they cannot be trusted, or they wouldn't be so worried about comments. They are committing fraud, in my view, by removing truthful but unfavourable comments. Do not purchase from them.

armandss
7/20/13

They claim to have the best customer service, but I would say quite opposite.
Yes, I finaly received my order, but could not contact them by mail - no response, when tried to ask, why the shipment is taking so long. Royal mail tracking was useless. When received my watch, it turned out to be without plastic wrappings at all, so It has been unpacked before. may be even used? And you can't trust any of the reviews on their site! I wrote a review, stating the problems I had, and also wrote a sentence, that the clock works, and is like I expected. Guess what! On the site the review says only that sentence about clock being nice, and everything else is deleted.
I got a reply to my mail, without any excuses, just in a quite rude tone - wrapings can be removed by staff due to packing in some original green box. That's all the response I've got from them! no excuses, nothing mentioned about not answering my meils, nothing mentioned about compains that bracelet was not shortened as I asked. nothing.

cristianp
2/3/11

First order arrived fine. Second order was canceled in the same day when placed for wrong price reason - refund several days after. Third order was a nightmare: received delivery confirmation from FCW with Royal Mail tracking number. I tried for about a week to trace it on Royal Mail website but the details were not available. I have received emails from FCW saying that they delivered the order to Royal Mail and it might be their mistake. Also, they promised a re-delivery of the package. After about two weeks FCW just cancelled my order again and refunded saying again that the price on their website was wrong and suggest I should reorder (new price higher with about GBP 100). Use them at your own risk of being badly mistreated.

kimh3
6/24/10

Stated certain watches in stock but when it came to ordering, none were available; it was always the last one "that was just sent off". When order was cancelled, payment had been taken out - this shouldn't have been done until stock was checked and then despatched as stated on website.

Spent two weeks trying to order another watch that was also "in stock" and had repeatedly told them that payment was taken out for the cancelled watch. When I had reordered another watch, payment was taken out AGAIN. Called to complain and was spoken to rudely by someone called "Rob" who claimed he was the manager and was reluctant to provide details as to who to complain. Said I had used a certain tone hence when he used the same tone on me. If I swore at him, I guess he would do the same. "Great customer service!"

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?