Review of Fckh8

Tel: 614.600.3254
INFO@FCKH8.COM

ashleyw137
8/10/17

I ordered 4 stickers - STICKERS!!!! over a month ago. I've called the number on the website over 50 times and have NEVER gotten an answer and conveniently enough - the voicemail is full. I've sent 3 follow up emails - nothing in return. You would think these problems wouldn't be happening with such a well known organization.

maryd278
7/10/17

I ordered $71 worth of stuff in October 2016 and in July 2017 I still didn't receive a thing. At first they used to reply on their Facebook private messages. There was always an excuse on how and why I didn't receive my order. They apparently tried to send it to me 3 times but never got a confirmation email neither a tracking number. They never answer their phone and they don't reply to their emails. They stopped replying via Facebook and I tried to contact them at least once a month and they just ignored me (all my messages were 'seen' but not replied to. I've always been polite and non threatening but it seems like they don't care. I said I would follow-up with the Bureau of Consumer Protection and they said they would send me my order for a 4th time. Loads of bulls**t and it's really frustrating. Never ever experiences such a bad customer experience.

mariannew10
7/10/17

FCKH8 = SCAM!!! They are ROBBER, I ordered for 100$ in January 2017!!! and no one answer to my mails!!
Be aware, they are good to share emotionnal video to fool people like me who are trying to help eqality... UGLY!
Theres a collective action in process here:

jaydinw
6/20/17

I ordered a large number of t-shirts in September 2016, fast forward to June 2017 and still NOTHING has been received. They sent me an email saying it had been shipped and provided a tracking number but when I contacted the postal company they told me they have never received my package from FCKH8!!!!
I highly advise against ever buying through this company!! Such a shame, as I love their message! They are just scammers, out to take our money!!! Avoid at all costs!!

chelseas36
6/14/17

I placed an order on August 23rd 2016 and it is now the middle of June in 2017. I have not received my order and they have stopped answering my calls. I email and call almost daily, yet never hear anything in return. I placed an order on August 23rd 2016 and it is now the middle of June in 2017. I have not received my order and they have stopped answering my calls. I email and call almost daily, yet never hear anything in return. The last time I spoke to them they told me my order had not even been shipped out yet. This is the worst business I have ever dealt with. I would like to know how many people actually work for the company. Every time someone did answer my call, it was the exact same person. Do not ever buy anything from them. It's not worth it. You won't ever receive what you order.

carc6
5/9/17

I order several T' and sweatshirt, happy to contribute to their message, it been 2 months and nothing. Called and Emailed, still nothing. How can a company do this???? I am sad that they are using a good cause and message to scam people. My bad for not checking the company before buying

rays121
5/2/17

Not only did they take 5 weeks to even dispatch the order, after i noticed a small error in my shipment address, i contacted them via email (prior to dispatch of course.)
I sent 3 emails in 3 weeks, then a facebook msg in which I CAN SEE THAT THEY READ, but NEVER responded to. I sent another email. Another facebook msg.
No responses. The week after that, it was dispatched, and is now going to the wrong address.
A quick google finds that despite their msg of acceptance and equality, that they are a FOR profit company, have horrible going on almost no customer service, and that there is hardly any happy customers.
STEER CLEAR - SAVE YOUR MONEY!!

sarahj197
4/12/17

Ordered tshirts in October 2016, was sent tracking delivery details which never worked. My tshirts never turned up and tried to contact the organization on 3 occasions. They never replied. Thankfully I had paid through PayPal and was able to lodge a dispute with them and received my money back. I also have a friend who had the exact same experience. Don't buy anything from them!!

kf47
3/25/17

I was excited to support this company because, on the surface, they seem to support social issues that I care about. However, I ordered a shirt from them on February 1. Almost 2 months later - shocker - I have not received it. I wish I would've read these reviews before placing an order with this company. Like other customers, I both called and emailed the company - no response. I am now in the process of disputing the charge with my credit card company. Simply despicable business practices and a pitiful excuse for customer service. Stay away!

ellenp20
3/20/17

I placed an order on December 21, 2016 and still have not received it 3 months later. I have reached out multiple times asking for an order cancellation with no response. Stay away from this website. You never receive your items and you cannot get ahold of anyone at the company about an order. Now I am going through my credit card to process a refund. So disappointed.

elizabethf76
2/7/17

I ordered also in October - $40 for 2 shirts. I called and was assured the order was coming out in December. Now it's Feb 2017 and no one is answering emails or calls. :( I'm sad too. Is there any recourse for getting my money back?

sarahb274
2/6/17

I was super excited to order a hoodie from an organization that was progressive, funny and had clothes I wanted. Now I am sad and mad. I ordered early October, and still no hoodie. I have emailed, called (was assured it would be on the way) and called again today. Their mailbox was full.... Grr. If I get the hoodie now, I will probably never enjoy wearing it. Really bummed.

Tip for consumers: Who knows if the merch is good? I never got it.

gannam
1/3/17

I love FckH8's message, and their clothes are really cute, but you have a large chance of never receiving items you pay for. I ordered two shirts in October 2016 and recieved an email saying that my shipment would be ready in two to three weeks. (Also that a confirmation and tracking number would be sent to me, which I never did receive.) after a month I sent an email. No reply. I called. No reply. I just today sent another email (January 2017) in the hopes that they will send me my product, or a refund, but my hopes are not high. All I know is that their customer service is crap, and you can save your money for something better. Do not buy from this site!!!!

aileenw2
9/26/16

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Ordered a shirt in April and it is now almost October and have not received the item. I have been proactive with contacting the company every month and since August they stopped responding. I have had to go to my bank. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, it is disgusting how they will steal money.

maureend11
9/9/16

I ordered almost $80 worth of merch from this place 5 months ago, never received anything and have requested a full refund 4 TIMES! i will be reporting them to the better business bureau and attempting to get my money back though my bank. I am so disappointed in this company, i really wanted to support the message they claim to support.

nathanl39
9/5/16

I placed my order on July 1st. Shortly after placing it, I received an email saying it would be about 2-3 weeks for shipment. It's been 2-3 MONTHS and I still haven't received anything. I called their support team, no one answered. I emailed their support team, no answer. I tweeted them on Twitter, no answer.

sheryld18
9/5/16

I placed my order in May and they charged my card. I sent two emails asking about the order. Each time, they said they were waiting for items to be made.
I cancelled my order but am not hopeful that it won't be a fight to get money back.

ca17761
8/15/16

I ordered a shirt from them and never received it. I emailed them several times and even messaged them directly on their Facebook page, which according to the read receipt was seen. They had no problem processing my payment the day of the order, but didn't respond to my request to refund the amount since I had never gotten the product. Since they didn't reverse the charges or send out my shirt, I had to file a dispute with my bank. Save yourself the headache and don't order from them!

christopherr63
6/16/16

Clothes are great ,but the customer service sucked. Really reluctant to buy anything else from here. My clothes took forever to get to me. I had to contact them multiple times.

lailas3
5/23/16

The idea is fantastic, but their costumer service is incompetent to say the least..

I placed an order in the end of March and until today didn't receive it. I've contacted the company who offered refund, but not a plausible explanation for such delay. Finally, last week, I received an email saying that my order was being shipping, just to find out that they created the label, but dint ship the products. Today it still haven't ship.

johannad8
4/16/16

I love the fckh8 message and was excited to buy a str8 against h8 shirt. When I ordered the shirt it was in stock. After I ordered I kept checking to see if it had shipped and after 3 weeks (the stated processing time) I decided to call... And here's where the frustration starts. First, you can't get anyone on the phone, it makes you leave a voicemail..which will not be returned. After about 5 months of numerous unanswered voicemails and emails, the last of which I threatened to report them, with no response I got fed up. I called my bank and reported it and they investigated it as fraud. So about a month later guess what shows up in the mail? And they decided to throw in some pins I guess to say sorry..I called the bank and let them k ow whatever they did worked but it still aggregates me that it had to come to that. The shirt wasn't worth the hassle or the 7 month wait. I could have made one myself. Horrible company using a good cause to rip people off.

sidneym38
3/14/16

I ordered a t shirt and it got here very fast and the online service was quick and easy.

savannahk1
3/6/16

I ordered a shirt in the beginning of December and received a confirmation email shortly after saying it would take about 3 weeks to get my shirt. After 5 weeks of not getting an email saying it had been I sent out, I emailed them, and was told that they didn't have those shirts in stock and had no idea when they would. After 2 more weeks of not hearing anything I emailed them asking for a refund. They told me they gave me the refund, but my bank had no money sent back from them and I received no money back. I emailed them asking about it and they said there was nothing they could do. We called to complain and were told they would call us back later that day, that was over a month ago, and we still haven't recieved a call. I was left with no shirt and am out $22. Horrible experience. Do not order from them.

terran107
10/19/15

I placed an order for 2 shirts on August 5th. I did not receive my items until October 19th. Extremely rude customer service.

allenw25
10/6/15

It took these people 4 months, yes, 4 months for them to ship me a t-shirt with what looks like a simple heat press transfer graphic. All the while they did not answer a single one of my emails. After 2 months I figured I'd been scammed and gave up. But surprise! 2 months later, after a total of 4 months (I just have to reiterate that), I received my t-shirt. Yay...

Great message. Horrible, horrible people with zero respect for their customers and an apparent willingness to take advantage of an awesome movement.

Questions? Get answers from the Fckh8 staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Fckh8