Review of FanXchange

FanXchange reviews

M5V 2C3

leedab1
1/13/19

I was so worried that my tickets were a scam due to all the bad reviews so i call and chatted online everyday up until the day of the game. Those reviews were WRONG, i got great seats for almost half the cost of stub hub and Ticketmaster and they were definitely legit, couldn't be more satisfied.

leonardb65
1/4/19

This site will sell you non-existent tickets. I work at a venue where customers shows up with tickets purchased. They were for non-existent seats. Total rip-off.

alvaroc15
1/3/19

I bought two tickets to a Yankee final with the Red Sox in New York. I placed the order about 30 minutes before the game and headed up to the stadium since the tickets were "on the way". The tickets were never said and I contacted Fanxchange about it. The seller who had posted the tickets must have changed his mind and sold them at a higher price but Fanxchange did the right thing - they cancelled my charge for the tickets AND even sent me an extra amount as part of their guaranty policy. I have read all the bad reviews after having all my problems with my tickets and had such an honest experience promised myself would come back and write about it. Customer service was quick, efficient, and professional and the company acted honestly and backed up its statements. I was unable to make it to the game but that's probably my own fault for getting the tickets so close to the game. Don't let the bad reviews dissuade you and at least give this company a try.

kristenw57
11/9/18

I purchased 3 tickets to a concert in Los Angeles for $480.84 then found the same concert on another site (with better seats!) for only $362.85. I tried to call FanXchange to cancel the order, it was the same day, (charge hadn't even posted yet) but they wouldn't cancel tickets.
Shop around! Hopefully I don't have problems with the tickets when the concert rolls around. This site is for sure about price gouging!

jamesj558
10/21/18

Spurs game 07 Oct 18, TICKETS unable to scan, 100%%% Scan unable to print Seller got my MONEY I got Scammed, BS TICKETS 100%%% ScammmmmScammmmm, good luk... hope you have xtra money to burn

ianq5
10/5/18

Absolute scam do not ever buy tickets from them. Blatantly disrespectful and all they are is out for your money. Find somewhere else to get tickets or do not go because they will steal from you!

beekak
8/15/18

Charged my credit card and all I got was a lousy link to a nonexistent webpage. Complained and they answered that I must have a connectivity issue... I got ripped off and would like you not to

fangc2
7/9/18

Due to issues with website user interface, my order was placed twice, and the interface provided no options other than to try contacting customer service for cancellation. Fortunately, I ordered through Groupon that worked with Fanxchange, and Groupon acknowledged the cancellation. Good for Groupon! But this is the response that I got from Fanxchange (while I was awaiting response from Groupon), word for word. Needless to say, I was not happy.

Thank you for your email.
As stated in the FanXchange Terms & Conditions, all sales are final and therefore we are unable to cancel your orders. It does look like both of the orders with Groupon have gone through, so if you are not able use all of your tickets you may resell the extras.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-866-970-3269.
Best Regards,
Team FanXchange

marlaw8
5/9/18

Bought tickets to a Panthers game with no hesitation while ordering, placed order and was told DID NOT GO THROUGH due to delay in order. Ordered again with same message received. Checked EMAIL AND I KNOW HAVE ORDERS!!! Waiting on a call back from Supervisor but was told ALL SALES FINAL - DO NOT USE THEIR SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as6644
3/27/18

Completely F'd me over. Bought tickets through them and waited days, they charged my card, and then when I called to inquire about delivery, they told me that they had already sold the tickets, (THAT I HAD ALREADY BOUGHT AND PAID FOR) to someone else, and I should look for more tickets. EXCEPT THERE WERE NO MORE TICKETS BECAUSE IT WAS NOW TOO LATE. They completely ruined what was supposed to be a very special event for me and I am completely devastated. Do not buy from this horrible company, they thrive off of ripping people off and ruining their plans. This event was something I had been wanting to attend so badly and I cried when I was able to find tickets to one of the last show dates. The customer service individual had no sympathy, probably because this horrid company does this to unsuspecting people ALL THE TIME. The way she told me they would refund me the money, she was acting like she was doing me a favor, so condescending and RUDE. Obviously I would get a refund, you didn't give me the items that I PAID FOR. Absolutely horrible company, absolutely horrible services, absolutely horrible people.

davidc621
10/31/17

I ordered Game 6 World Series tickets and received an email that my request had been accepted. My credit card was charged. I then received a phone call from a FanXchange employee who verbally confirmed my order details and reported to me that the tickets would be emailed to me shortly. I travelled to Los Angeles, informed my father, a lifelong Dodgers fan who has never been to a Dodgers World Series game, and was excited for the game. On the day of the game, I received an email from FanXchange that the tickets were no longer available and that my order was cancelled. I contacted the company and they reported that the order was NOT confirmed and thus in their rights to cancel it. Essentially, this company advertises seats at high prices with high fees, collects money from far more buyers than seats available, and then sends out cancel notices on the day of the event to fans that are no longer able to get tickets to the event they have prepared for.

canadianf
6/20/12

Good site easy place to buy tickets and great customer service!

They sent mines hours before event, was literally stressful but they definitely came and were definitely legit

By Leeda B.

Questions? Get answers from the FanXchange staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FanXchange