Review of Fanatics

Jacksonville, FL 32256, US
Tel: 1-855-438-0679

toddr112
2/19/19

I ordered a $60 hoodie expecting something similar to what you'd get at major retailers at that price point. Instead I get a cheap sweatshirt in the wrong size, with threads pulling from most of the seams and on both sleeves. The logo on the front was cheap and poorly screen printed or heat pressed. The sizing was also small. Worst yet, I got to wait nearly 10 days for it to arrive. Ordered on a weekend, didn't "ship" until Wednesday and didn't actually leave Florida until Thursday. Save your money and shop somewhere else.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Todd, thank you for your your feedback! I am very sorry that you received a defective hoodie. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. This item is made to order, it takes up to 3 business days to make. The item shipped out on February 13, 2019. Depending on the shipping method that was chosen at checkout, it will be delivered by that date. Standard shipping is 3-7 business days, which is the method chosen at checkout. The package was delivered earlier then expected, on February 18, 2019. I have emailed you a return label to return the item. The return label fee has been waived. If you would like to have the item replaced, please private message us. Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Sincerely, LeighAnn.
nicks324
2/18/19

The worst company
The worst company. Is now the main supplier for most online retail sites for major US sports leagues. Have had three consecutive orders over 12 months be unable to be fulfilled, and then order is cancelled.

They NEVER have what you order. I once ordered a celtics sweatshirt from the celtics shop, via fanatics. Cancelled and refunded two days later. No email or notification, after wondering where my shirt is I had to go look to see the status.

Then, tried to order Red Sox WS Gear. The very same day the items were released for sale...same story. two weeks later, no shipment confirmation (they give you a pushed out date to when to expect shipment, so you don't think its strange when you don't get a shipment confirmation within a few days)

Now, recently Patriots superbowl gear. This time though CBS sports, which of course contracts Fanatics. Same. Story. Placed order....never fulfilled, order cancelled and refunded

I really do not know how this company makes money. They place charges, but then refund, don't ship, and don't tell you. They're even too stupid to contact and say hey this stuff is on backorder, would you like to wait? They just cancel...its absurd.

Avoid ordering from any fanatics based site. Do a favor, and buy in store, or order from a retail clothing shop and have delivered to your store. Don't waste time with these people.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Nick! We are so very sorry for the inconvenience that all of this has yet we do see that there was a slight issue with some order information being verified. Please send us a private message to us and we'd be happy to provide you with the correct steps to take in order to have that information verified. Sincerely, Julia.
garthm26
2/14/19

The day i ordered i made a mistake on the size and realized it right away . So i called them to straighten it out but they said since it was a custom item i couldnt make changes. I was really hoping since i called right away that they can change the size . And when i did get the jersey it was the cheap lettering not the lettering for the team. Very upset at how much this jersey cost and not even gonna use it!!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Garth, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that you were unable to cancel your order. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. Upon review, the order was placed around 3:00 PM. Our system will allow up to 30 minutes to cancel the order. However, a response was not made until a couple of hours later. On our site, there are several warning messages that these items are final sales items can not be returned or refunded. If you would like to email us a photo of the item you received to determine if it was defective you can send it o Customerfirst@fanatics.com. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
stacys145
2/12/19
• Updated review

Someone from fanatics contacted me. They have offered to give a refund of 30% of what I paid for the jersey. This just doesn't seem right for a defective jersey recently bought. Contacting BBB in the next couple of days if this isn't taken care of. Why would I want a customized jersey I won't wear?! BUYER BEWARE.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Stacy, thank you for your response. I am very sorry that the item was defective after a few washes. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. It is our policy that after 90 days of the purchase, those item are non-returnable and it was a final sales item. In attempt to be fair regarding the situation, you were first offered a 20% discount off on the item and additional 10% off to make it 30% off. At this time any BBB compliant will be handled accordingly. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
“Horrible horrible service”
1/21/19
• Previous review

I ordered a custom jersey on October 18, 2018. I received the jersey at the end of October. I've washed it twice and the white numbers are cracking and have a black tint (the color of the jersey is black). I have approximately 20 jerseys. I've had them for years and have never had any problems. I tried their customer service. What a joke! I finally asked for a manager because all they wanted to do was give me 20% off a future order. I speak to the manager and he wants to give me a deal if I order the same jersey (which I paid around $150). TJ said I can buy another one for $59! Why would I want another one? The first one is obviously defective. I wore it 4 times. Then I ask for his boss & I am given the corporate number. I have left 2 messages and nobody will return my call. Sad thing is I have ordered so much from them over the years. They lost a good customer and I will make sure I tell everyone about my horrible experience because they didn't make it right. If they would have reimbursed me and asked to send the product back or even given me a store credit for the amount I paid for the jersey I would still purchase from them. Instead I will find any website I can and leave this review. My order 27919213802
Fanatics replied asking for my order number to take a look. I posted it and two days later I have not heard anything back from them. Still waiting to hear back after they asked me for the order number. Going to post this on more sites now. What a bunch of bs from fanatics. Don't order anything from them if you have to return for any reason. I wish I could give them negative stars.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Stacy, we're so sorry for the inconvenience of the item being defective and for the experience with customer service! Unfortunately, once items are washed, they are not able to be returned back to us unless in the event of a defect taking place. As we would like to take a further look into this order, we ask that you send a private message and we'd love to assist with the order. Sicnerely, Julia.
stephanieb399
2/7/19

Ordered a jersey that to date still not received and it's been 16 days since the order was placed?? Fanatics did not process order and send to Fedex for another week after I ordered. Unaccepatable customer service and inefficient. Very disappointed, would not recommend!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Stephanie, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that you haven't received your package as of yet. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. Upon review, the item you selected was a special event item which would not ship out until on or before 1/31/2019. However, your package was shipped out early on 1/30/2019. Because of the standard shipping method selected, there package would not be arrive until 3-7 business days from that date.The package will be delivered by 2/9/2019. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely Julian
joyc105
2/1/19

Courtney was pleasant, well-spoken, accurate, and extremely patient. Her supervisor was equally well-spoken, clear, knowledgeable, and pleasant. Both were obviously happy in their work. In a world that often seems to be filled with chaos, misery, and low standards they were absolutely refreshing.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Joy, thanks for letting us know! We’re really happy to know you had such a positive experience. Sincerely, Cayla
daniellen58
2/1/19

First I ordered a customized bruins sweater and after one wash the writing came off. Called to complain and they sent a new one. Four washes later and that one is now coming off. Second time I ordered two sweatshirts and an hour later realized I chose the wrong size. I called and they told me they can't make the size change even though it's only been an hour. Because they're custom I can't send them back for a different size. So I'm stuck with a medium even though I'd called immediately after. They told me there was no way to contact the warehouse to request the size change. Despite the price being the same and no way to cancel the order. Useless. Never ordering from them again.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Danielle, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that the item was defective. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. Upon review, the initial contact was regarding the item being washed once and was defective. The request was to have the item reship. There was no mention on having the size changed. After the reships are placed after 30 minutes the system is unable to make any changes to the order. Had it had been known that the size was needed to be changed, a request for a refund could've been made. I am unsure if you are saying the first product was washed four more times or the the replacement that was delivered on 1/15/2019 was washed four times. Please advise by emailing us at Customerfirst@fanatics.com or by sending your response in private message. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
bradyd21
1/29/19

I ordered a Team Canada hockey jersey on January 10th via the HockeyCanada.ca shop which is facilitated by Fanatics. I got an order confirmation and a message stating that the order had shipped via FedEx ground. I never received a tracking number, go figure. I contacted FedEx on January 25th to see if they had any information about my order as it should have arrived by now. FedEx had no information about my order in their system based on my postal code and personal information. I then contacted Fanatics on January 25th and was told the order would be re-sent with a different carrier and I would get a confirmation/tracking number shortly. After I had heard nothing by January 27th I contacted Fanatics again and asked to have my order cancelled and my money refunded. I'm now told I have to wait 3-5 business days for someone to get back to me?? I just want a refund and will purchase the jersey elsewhere. This is by far the worst online purchase I have ever made in terms of service. I'm not sure how Fanatics is still in business if this is how they operate. My first and last purchase from this company.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Brady, we're so sorry for this inconvenience that this has caused! We do see that the request for cancellation was put in on 1/28 and we ask the 3-5 day time frame to allow that appropriate department to come to a conclusion and reach out to you with any further information that you might need. Once again,we're so sorry. Please do reach out here via private message if there is anything we can do to help more. Sincerely, Julia.
jrst
Jrs t.
1/28/19

I ordered an item and selected the wrong shipping address by mistake. Sent an email within minutes and I am still waiting for a response. I called the following morning since they were closed and asked them to ship it to the correct address. The item was located in Jacksonville, Fl and so was I. However, I selected my old address in California. I guess they are incapable of communicating with there warehouse to re-route the item. I even called Fedex but they said Fanatics had the item and they couldn't do nothing. Fanatics customer service just said they couldn't fix the problem and sent my item to California when I could have literally just drove over and got it. Smh

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Jrs, we're so sorry for the inconvenience that this caused! Once packages are shipped, we are not able to change the shipping addresses due to contractual obligations that we have with the shipping carrier. At this time, we do see that the tracking shows it was delivered and if there is any further information that you needed, please send us a private message and we'd be glad to help. Sincerely, Julia.
kristier15
1/26/19

I order a Jersey and they mailed me the wrong one. It was too close to Christmas to return. Do the gift i gave was not what i wanted. Also not good quality. Don't waste your money. Also it's says they charged me 49.99 but my card shows 51.99.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Kristie., thank you for your feedback! We are so sorry to hear about this experience and would love to work with you to get this resolved. Unfortunately,, the order number you provided doesn't match our format. Please reach out to us here via private message and provide your email address and we would be happy to work with you to find out what went wrong with your purchase. Thank you again, we hope to hear from you soon! Sincerely, Julian
robynb67
1/26/19

I Purchased an NHL stealth jersey the day they came out And it took fanatics two months to come back to me and tell me it was not available. I was then not able to purchase another one. I ordered an NHL All-Star jersey with Erik Karlsson on the back and then was told a week later that it was not available and I also ordered another shirt and was told it was not available. This is a recurring issue with Fanatics. I am a plus size woman and the selection is awful online and there is not one item
In the Sharks store for purchase. Before fanatics took over this was not an issue it is now a big issue and I hear it from several other women. It is quite disappointing.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Robyn, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused! If you can please send us a private message so that we can take a look further into it, we'd be happy to help! Sincerely, Julia.
helenek13
1/26/19

Took my took my money on 20 december & still haven't had my order. Disgraceful, sent 3 emails, no reply.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Helene, we're so sorry for this inconvenience! Please send us a private message and we'd be more than happy to look into this order for you. Sincerely, Julia.
samanthaf81
1/22/19

Really horrible experience and would not ever order from this company again and I recommend no one else does either. I ordered two cowboys wine glasses for my boyfriend as a birthday present. I received an email that the wine glasses were delivered, however they were not at my house and no package arrived. I called customer service who was nice and reshipped the wine glasses for me. Then, after putting them in the dishwasher before using them the entire cowboys logo ripped off of one of the wine glasses and we never even got to use it once! Overall horrible experience with this company. Their kind customer service representatives are their only saving grace.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Samantha, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry for your experience. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. Upon review, the order was fully responded back to the method of payment used to make this purchase. Please allow to reflect on your financial statement. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
annec231
1/17/19
• Updated review

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! We placed a
who need a last minute Christmas gift. Regardless of what the terms and conditions say, which are almost impossible to find, it still is not FREE as was advertised right on the front page. It is bait and switch plain and simple! Based on the other reviews, this is how they do business. Too bad a company can do this to customers. Over the years, we've given Fanatics a huge amount of business but we will never order from them again. It's not the money as much as the false advertising and slimy way of doing
business.

1/14/19 Customer Update Response to Answer from Fanatics:

Exceptions? There were none! EVERY item we ordered had a notation that they were FREE if not received by December 24th and we can provide a copy of the receipt. How were there exceptions when each one separately gave the same guarantee? Come
on now! The money is not the issue. It's whether Fanatics will be honest and follow through on advertising. You have a 1 out of 5 rating on this site and terrible reviews everywhere. There are better companies with the same product that don't lure customers with false advertising. We're filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and encourage others here to do the same.

“Fanatics a Sham Company, False Advertising!!”
12/29/18
• Previous review

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! We placed a $106.00 order based on a huge promo on Fanatics front page saying delivery was guaranteed by12/24/18 or it would be FREE. The order did not arrive on the promised date so we called customer service today, December 26th, and after a VERY long wait, we were told they could only refund $65.00, half of what we paid! Apparently, in the "Terms and Conditions" which the "customer service" person admonished me for not reading, it says $65.00 is the maximum refund, but it is false advertising plain and simple. The front page "promo" means nothing. It's just there to sucker people in who need a last minute Christmas gift. Regardless of what the terms and conditions say, which are almost impossible to find, it still is not FREE as was advertised right on the front page. It is bait and switch plain and simple! Based on the other reviews, this is how they do busines as. Too bad a company can do this to customers and still be in business. Over the years, we've given Fanatics a huge amount of business but we will never order from them again. It's not the money as much as the false advertising and slimy way of doing business.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Anne, thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry about the terms of the promotion. On our site the banner at the top will give all of the terms and condition of the promotion. In the corner of the banner it will have an asterisk for the exclusion of the promotion. Per the terms of the agreement you were refunded the $65 for the package not being delivered. You were advised if you wish to be fully refunded, the return shipping label could be waived to send the package by any local postal service. Once again, we apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
jasmines90
1/16/19

Purchased items from here before, items have been good quality. I am upset about paying an additional fee for 2 day shipping and not have the item delivered as promised. When I called customer service they had some girl that was trying to prove herself rather than actually hear the customers concern. I would not advise paying an additional fee for "2 day delivery". Still waiting on an item.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Jasmine, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that the package didn't ship as you expected. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. Upon review, the order was placed on 1/9/2019. On our site it mentions that it takes one business day to prepare package to ship. The package was completed on 1/10/2019 and was picked later that day by FedEX. It would than take them two days to ship the package. Package was delivered as scheduled on 1/14/2019. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
bethc276
1/14/19

I ordered shirts the end of October. Ordered 2 in order to get qualify for free shipping. 1 shirt was a Christmas gift. Size Medium, that would fit an XL! I want to exchange, but am told "that shirt needed to be returned in 30 days". All over their website it says 365 day hassle free returns. No so!! I was told if I return, they will donate and I cannot exchange. Very disappointing, especially for a $90 shirt. Will never use them again, or recommend them!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hi Beth, we're so sorry for this issue! We do have 365 day returns for the regular items listed on the site, we were however, able to review this order and can see that these items were manufacturer direct, which means they come directly from the manufacturer. The return time frame for these is 30 days as they do come from a separate vendor. Once again, we're so sorry. Sincerely, Julia.
stevez46
1/14/19

If you don't mind waiting 2 to 3 weeks for an item, this is your place. Sloooooow processing and horrible customer contact

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Steve, we're so sorry for the experience that you've had. We do have multiple different types of items on the site that have different processing time frames. Other factors may also determine processing time frames and they are listed on the sites at the times of purchase so that you are aware of them. If there is anything that we can do to help, please send us a private message and we can look further into it. Sincerely, Julia.
mattiel6
1/14/19

I purchased a hockey jersey for Christmas that ended up being too big. So, I returned and sent out via USPS on 12/12. I have been on the Fanatics website SEVERAL times just to see that the "live chat" is unavailable per usual. I guarantee there is no live chat. Funny how there isn't a customer service number either. I called our post office with the tracking number and they verified it was sent and that I needed to contact the business. If the business was non responsive, then I needed to call my bank. Guess that's what I'm going to have to do. So disappointed. I've been out $102...that's STEALING. The crappy thing is, I have another item from there to return that was over $100 too...I'm sure I will never see my money refunded on that item either. BEWARE OF FANATICS.COM PEOPLE.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hi Mattie, we thank you for your feedback and apologize for this experience. We do have a live chat available and the customer service number is listed on the site but we sincerely apologize for the hassle with these methods of contact. We were able to review this order and see that your return was processed and refunded in full on 1/13/2019. Please allow 2-7 business days for the refund to reflect back to the original form of payment. Once again, we sincerely apologize. Sincerely, Julia.
antoinetteb15
1/10/19

I was very upset with the service that I received from the previous representative regarding a return of an item that I was dissatisfied with.
Long story short, you can call Alicia "the fixer".
Her tone was very caring and appeared genuine. She took care of the issues that the previous rep refused to help with and addressed my immediate issue. I tried to send an email to discuss my frustrations and concerns, but there was no way to do so so I want to make sure that I communicate the great customer service that I received this time. She is the reason that I will use your company in the future.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Antoinette, We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon. Sincerely, Julian
jackb378
1/10/19

Ordered a piece of sports memorabilia to be shipped to my home in Canada on November 25th, it is now January 8th and I still haven't received the item. Can not find a customer service phone number online, and was denied access to log back into my account to track the item. Upon attempting to reset password, did not recieve password reset e mail.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Jack, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that the package never arrived. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. Upon review, the package was shipped on 11/25/2018 but no further tracking information was found. I attempted to have the item reshipped but unfortunately the item is out of stock. I have fully refunded you back to the method of payment used to make this purchase. Please allow two to seven business days to reflect on your financial statement. The reason why you were unable to log back in was because when order was placed, you signed out as a guest. You will have to register you username and password to login towards the future. However, at the top of our screen it still will provide you to track your order that has shipped out. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
zorinest
1/10/19

I ordered a custom hoodie from this website.i understood it would take a bout 2 weeks to get to me. I was told it would ship out by the 3rd and the third came around I never recieved a tracking number. So I call and speak with someone who said that it had not shipped out yet but would by the end of the day and I would receive my tracking number. 24 hrs later I call again and was told that my item had shipped out and was GUARANTEED BY MONDAY January 7th... so I called Monday since I never received my package and was told that it has not shipped out yet and that they needed to contact the warehouse. That they would send me an email within 24 hrs.. I finally get my email today and now I am being told that they don't know when my item will ship out! WHAT A JOKE.. At this point they should be giving me this item free since i was told it would get to me guaranteed by Jan 7th!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Zorines, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry about the delay of shipping your order. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. Upon review of your order, the item was shipped out on 19/2019 and is scheduled to be delivered today. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
larryk365
1/7/19

Exactly how many different problems & issues do you see below from this one company about one transaction?
You know what they say about first impressions.

I received a Yankee shirt on 12/28 as a birthday gift from my brother in another state and it was a size too small. There was no receipt of any kind in the soft package (except a 20% off coupon that expires 12/31/18). My brother was away on vacation, but I didn't really want him to know I was returning it.

I noticed it was from the EBAY Fanatics store so I looked it up and called them.
The representative was able to find the order (under my name?? after not locating
it under my brother's name?). She provided the order number to me. Then she
began speaking of a refund and I said it was a gift; I want to exchange it for
a larger size.

So she had me sign onto a website where I needed to print out a form to enclose with the return. But the only option on the form for a gift recipient is to get a credit
certificate.

So I mailed it back with the form and I PAID THE POSTAGE. It appears if my brother had made the request, a pre-paid postage sticker would have been enclosed.

So I'm not sure if they have some weird policies, or if their rep provided incorrect
information.

Days later.....My daughter gets an email from them with the wrong order # saying they're going to issue a refund.Then she gets another email saying they couldn't process the refund because it's over 365 days and they issued a credit certificate number. So did they look up my address and see my daughter's email address from a previous order? My email address was indicated on their form that I sent back with the return.

Well at least it was done quickly and I do have a credit.

So I go online to order something. I see a shirt I like for $27.99 and it indicates "FREE SHIP." When I go to order it, I get a message that indicates free shipping is available for items $28 or more. (and that includes me entering a promo code of "29 SHIP"). So I wound up ordering a more expensive shirt and getting free shipping.

1/11/19 update per Fanatics request:Order # was 15973060The
email my daughter received indicated her order number from last year
(don't have it with me). I'm almost assuming that the credit I received
was based on her year-old order (could have been a few dollars more than
I deserved; not sure) and not the current order. Either way, I ordered
something else (my XL size wasn't available in the same shirt from the
gift or the next few shirts I looked at) and delivery is due today. New
order # is: 107-4201-1198

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Larry, we are truly sorry for the experience you've had and if further assistance is needed, we'd be happy to provide that. Please send us a private message with more details and we can look into this. Sincerely, Julia.
julieh423
1/7/19

I've spoken to a few customer service reps as well as supervisors. It wasn't until I called again and Austin was given my case to handle that all issues were resolved. It was handled with empathy, quickly, and accurately.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Julie, we are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and the service we provided. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon. Sincerely, Julia.
justinc226
1/4/19

Their ordering and shipping information is a complete joke and when you explain to them exactly what the issue is, they attempt to change the subject and make you feel as if you are incorrect.

100% a joke and have lost my, and my family's business for life. I will tell anyone I know to never order from them, period, end of story.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Justin, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that the package didn't ship as you expected. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. Upon review of your order, the item you purchased is a manufacturer product. On our site highlighted in green that this item was not eligible for it to arrive by Christmas and would take up to 7 business days to produce. This message is also mention several times during the check out process. The package is scheduled to ship out today. Once the package ships, you will receive a separate shipping confirmation email. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
susanneu2
1/4/19

Despite placing an order December 12 which stated it would be here by Christmas, I STILL have not received the order as of 1-3-19 and despite calling customer service and being placed on hold for 25 minutes, they hung up on me! I called back and they stated there's nothing they could do. I asked for a manager whose 'resolution' was for me to send the product back once it was received (estimated to arrive 1-15-19)! WOW! You lost a customer. Even funnier, Fanatics is calling ALASKA an international address after the fact. There was nothing on their website stating that the package would not arrive for up to 14 business days. If so, I never would have ordered. In fact, when I checked out, it stated it would arrive by 12-24-18.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Susanne, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that the package didn't arrive as expected. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. Upon review of your order, the code used was for free shipping which is shipped standard ground. Because it was being shipped to Alaska, the shipping time frame could take up to 14 business days. The package was shipped on 12/18/2018 and will be delivered no later than 1/14/2019. On our site you can also chose a faster shipping method. The only recourse was to waive the return shipping fee if you no longer desired to keep the package for a refund. A return label was generated and emailed to you. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have no experience ordering from Australia so I'm afraid I will be of no help. I do agree that the holiday will add a little extra time but I don't believe it's as bad as everyone is saying. I don't know why I had such a good experience with them when it sounds like everyone else is angry with them. I'm curious to see how it goes for you.

By Denise R.

Good luck. I just kept getting stupid answers until I filed a BBB complaint. Then I got instant satisfaction.

By Lisa R.

Hello Timo, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Mike, Shannon, and Brad -- We would love to have an opportunity to work with you each regarding your less-than stellar experiences. Please provide your order numbers so that we may research and work on resolving your poor experiences! We value each of you and hope you will give us an opportunity to make this right.

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

I would not worry to much about the negative feedback. You should get your items delivered to you with no problem. It might take a little time to be delivered but I had no problems with fanatics.

By Tammy G.

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. When an item is found to be out of stock the money is refunded back to the original form of payment. In addition, we issue a store credit on top of this for the inconvenience.

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

Thank you for your correspondence. I am very sorry that you had this issue with the item. If you could please private message me your order number so I can take a further look?

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

Hello, thank you for reaching out. Upon reviewing your orders should arrive no later than December 13, 2017.

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

Thank you for reaching out Michael. Refunds can take 2-7 business days for the refund to reflect back on the form of payment that was used at checkout. Thanks, Cayla

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

Hello Julie. Thanks for your feedback! You have 2 packages for this order. The hat shipped on the 16th and will be delivered Wednesday, December 23rd. Unfortunately, the shirt actually does not ship for 5 business days. It should ship tomorrow, and we have upgraded your shipping to next business day, so you should receive the shirt on Wednesday as well. If you should have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Karmen

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

They are tagged with license tags, so I say they are real. When i compared to the NHL or NFL stores on line, the prices and descriptions were almost identical. I used Fanatics because they had sales & promos to get them cheaper.

By gale w.
Questions? Get answers from the Fanatics staff and other customers.

Fanatics?