Review of Fanatics

Jacksonville, FL 32256, US
Tel: 1-855-438-0679

bcp1
10/19/18

I returned merchandise and they said they couldn't credit the card I used for payment (huh??) so they gave me a gift card, which I used on a subsequent purchase. When I returned two of those items, I finally called them 9 days after the shipment was confirmed received and they initially told me it was because of my financial institution's policies (what?) on credits, but then said it just took that long to process a return and another 2-8 business days for the refund to be made. Since I had used that gift card (remember the one I was stuck with because they 'couldn't' issue credit to the card I used on the previous order?) to pay in part, they would issue another gift card. Amazon credits me the minute UPS picks us the package. Fanatics likes to take over 2 weeks and then plays games with gift cards instead of crediting the card used to purchase. It goes without saying, I won't be using any gift cards from these clowns since I won't be buying anything from them in the future.

sarahr290
10/19/18

Pursuant to their website and the itemized receipt I received, two custom shirts I ordered would ship within six business days from the order. This would mean by Monday, October 15, the items I paid for previously would be shipping at the latest. I have not received any shipping updates so I called their customer service to inquire about the two shirts I still have not received. I was told "for some reason they've been delayed". I then proceeded to tell them that I want to cancel these items since they didn't ship as promised. I was told since they are custom, they cannot be cancelled per their website. Their website also stated the custom item would ship within 6 business days, so why as a customer, am I not protected when they don't uphold their guidelines? I want to cancel the two items that have not shipped or have not been created. Millie from customer service stated this cannot be done, so I am filing a claim for items I did not receive as promised.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Sarah, we appreciate your feedback and can see on your order that a refund was issued for the items that you didn't receive. That refund should reflect back to the original form of payment within 2-7 business days and if there is anything else we can do to help, don't hesitate to reach out. Sincerely, Julia.
randa2
10/17/18

Fanatics replied that they sent a refund via email! This is another lie and scam tactic by Fanatics customer service in an attempt to make the company look good. I hope sports leagues and franchises that authorize Fanatics to sell their licensed sports merchandise realize that the Fanatics Mission Statement is lie! I hope these franchises soon learn the truth and no longer will associate themselves with Fanatics, a business that is untruthful and has a horrendous customer service record.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Rand, thank you for your response! At this time an email has been sent to you with instruction to return the set to us for a refund. Unfortunately, the vendor would still have a policy that the item was not notified of any defects after 30 days. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
robertc1073
10/17/18

After spending 90 frustrating mins of trying to get -shipping & handling, and tax overcharges corrected I was about to cancel the order. Then Jasmine came to my rescue. She listened to complaints and dispatched each one professionally and effortlessly.

I have been in customer service for over 40 yrs and I can tell you Jasmine is a credit to your company.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Robert, We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon. Sincerely, Julian
randa2
10/17/18

I purchased merchandise from the Fanatics web site and paid for this merchandise in full. There was a three month delay with the order and when it did come only half the purchased product was delivered. When I made the inquiry and complaint, I was told that the merchandise I purchased was made through a third party vendor (FANATICS endorsed) and I would have to take the issue up with the third party vendor. I paid in full to Fanatics however Fanatics is refusing to remedy the problem. Fanatics refuses to take responsibility, will not refund, will not deal with the vendor they endorsed on their web site to have the product delivered in whole, and will not make this issue right. DO NOT do business with this company, you will regret it. What is more frustrating is listening to the excuses and tactics that customer service employs. Fanatics customer service are experienced scam artists. You as a consumer have absolutely no chance of this company righting a wrong. STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Rand, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that you didn't receive your complete order. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. The item that was purchased was manufacturer direct item. Unfortunately, that company has their own policies when it comes to missing items. They needed to be notified within in 30 days of receiving the item about any damages or missing items. Because it was past that time frame, they would not have refunded or replaced the missing item to the set. Upon review, you were emailed today with a discount for the missing items. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
aj123
10/16/18

Tried to place order online only to receive an error code and message to try to place order again. Each of these 4 occasions they then charged my credit card. Then telephoned and placed order. Credit card was again charged. I then find out after lodging a complaint about the first 4 charges to the credit card that the order placed via telephone was cancelled... because the address was to a post office box -despite the Fanatics operator placing the order. After telephoning Fanatics they said that I would have to place another order. Of course, by this stage my bank thought, after 6 attempts to charge my credit card, that there was fraud.

Fanatics would do nothing to rectify their error.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello AJ, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that you have been charged multiple times on your card. Unfortunately, this review is only set for United States Fanatics customers. I am unable to pull up orders from purchase made on an International Site. I would have love to have been able to assist you but am unable to do so.

Please contact Website: http://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
Contact Information: +44 (0) 333 014 4543 or customer.services@store.manutd.com​.

Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julia.
stephaniec313
10/16/18

Kayla was very kind and patient to hear my little dilemma and went out of her way to help me out on getting what i needed. Thank you and to her supervisor Tiara or Tiana I'm sorry didn't quite catch her name. Kuddos to you as well for giving Kayla recongnition for her great work. That's a true team

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Stephanie, we are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon. Sincerely, Julia.
michaelp811
10/16/18

I ordered a UGA jersey and received it with the name misspelled. They claim I misspelled it ! Do NOT waste your time or money with this lousy company!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hi Michael, I am sorry to hear that your item was received incorrectly and was able to review your order, seeing that 'Blankenship' was unfortunately misspelled, missing the first 'n' in the name. Players' names are also not able to be put on the backs of jerseys due to regulations that NCAA has established. While I am aware of the mistake and the fact that customized items are final sale, I can provide you with a discount code for a future purchase and if you would like to send us a private message, I can give you more details in regards to that. Sincerely, Julia.
rc236
10/13/18

So, after they sent the wrong item out the first time, they finally contacted me and told me not to worry they would make it right and send the correct item out. So, I wait and receive the same incorrect item I received the first time. They did not pay attention to my first post or even look at the order to see what the correct item was, they just grabbed something off the shelf and threw it in a bag and shipped it. Not even looking at the item description to make sure they got the correct item. Men's Concepts Sport Black San Francisco Giants Slide Knit Bed Pants is what I ordered you idiots! Not men's knit boxers which is a lesser prices item and is fraud for charging me more for a higher priced item and sending an item of lesser value! I am not sure who if anyone knows how to do their job at this moron company. And forget talking to anyone and the chat never works! Go somewhere else and buy from a vendor who knows how to fulfill orders correctly!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello R.C., thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that you're having difficulties accessing out return center. If you could please email me at Customerfirst@fanatics.com with the product id that you wish to return. I will be more than happy to further assist you. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
fucky108
10/13/18

Terrible customer service and way overpriced. No email address to sent complaints to, just a horrible live chat with no help. Terrible return policy.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Valued Customer, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that you were unable to contact by other means. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. You can contact me at Customerfirst@fanatics.com or you can send me a private message. I will be more than happy to try to further assist you. Sincerely, Julian
ericd242
10/13/18

I have ordered 3 hats and 3 hoodies over the last month I received the wrong hat this last time and was overnighted the correct hat Kevin made that happen. I spoke with Kayla and her manager Alexis and they helped me figure out why my hoodie wasn't shipped yet and said for the inconvenience they would overnight it. MLB.com etc has never done anything like that for me. So with Kevin , Kayla, and Alexis customer service I will continue to purchase from FANATICS only!!!! You have 3 great people there! Thanks Eric Daniels

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Eric, We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon. Sincerely, Julian
aliciag65
10/13/18

Where to begin. I ordered some time-sensitive items. I compared all the size charts available for each manufacturer against my actual body measurements to ensure proper sizing. I paid extra for expedited shipping due to timeliness. My billing address (which needs to be correct in order for it to even be approved) is the same as my shipping address.

These fools failed, on EACH of three orders, to include the damn street number on my shipping address on the FedEx and LaserShip labels. So, at least of the first of the three was rendered undeliverable. I called FedEx to correct the address. Fanatics restricted the address from being corrected by recipients. They would have to contact Fanatics. I called Fanatics. They refused to contact FedEx. They said they'd wait for FedEx to decide (at whatever juncture they deem appropriate) to send it back to them, before either crediting my card or resending the package. They would ALSO not expedite that shipping at their own expense to make it right. I called FedEx back and had to drive all the way to one of their stations to pick up a package for which I'd paid for expedited shipping.

Upon trying on the items the sizes for which I'd so carefully selected based on the size charts, I was SWIMMING in them! Legit at least 2 sizes larger than advertised. Not to mention the material for their brand of t-shirts is cheap AF. This company is straight garbage.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Alicia, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry about all the problems you been having. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. At the time that you contacted our customer service department, the package had already been shipped out. Unfortunately, once the package has shipped, It can not be updated. However, Fedex and Lasership was provided with our email to request an address verification and could've contacted us for us to contact the customer for the right address. The sizing cart on our site is of generic sizes for multiple products that are offered on our site. It doesn't go by any specific product cause all products are not made the same. But if you ever need to have an item size checked, you can always contact us for a measurement and our Order Management Team will email those results back to you. I have refunded you back the shipping charge back to the method of payment used to make this purchase. Please allow two to seven business days to reflect on your financial statement. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
mm476
10/13/18

I actually called Fanatics and placed and item over the phone. I was told that the item would ship out in 3 business day and I would receive it the next day. I continued to check the status of the item which never changed. I called Fanatics and was told that the item was never shipped and oh, well,....sorry for the inconvenience. But of course, my credit card was charged for the total amount of the purchase. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this dreadful company!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Kimberly, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that your order didn't ship out as expected. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. Upon review of your order, you have been fully refunded back to the method of payment used to make this purchase. Please allow two to seven business days to reflect on your financial statement. You were also provide a discount code to use on your next purchase. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
stevel328
10/12/18

Their return policy is awful! First your order won't even appear when you try to return your stuff. You will have to jump through hoops to contact them to get your item returned. Then they will charge you return shipping ($5.50) plus the shipping you paid to have the garbage item shipped to you.
Stick with a real store like Amazon. This place is garbage!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hi Steve! We would like to first apologize for the experience that you've had with attempting to return the items and would like to help you out with that! Please send us a private message with your order number and we can look further into it. Sincerely, Julia.
darrelln16
10/11/18

DO NOT spend the $10 for the two day shipping. I've been burn twice with this scam. I've paid the extra $10 twice and twice the shipment took four days!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Darrell, thank you for bring this issue to our attention. Our number one concern is to provide a satisfactory customer experience. We apologize for the delay in shipment. A refund for the shipping will be refunded back to the original form of payment. We ask that you allow 2-7 business days for the refund to reflect. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us back. Sincerely, Tyesia.
sandyp113
10/11/18

I ordered a pair of boots and a shirt. I love the shirt and boots looked great. I've worn them once inside our home and the buttons are falling off. I sent Fanatics a message and they haven't responded. I would order from them again but now I don't think so.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Sandy, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that the product was defective. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. Upon review of your order, I see that one of our Advocates has already replaced the defective boots and waived the return fee for you to send the damaged item back. Please email if you have any further concerns at Customerfirst@fanatics.com. Once again, I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. Sincerely, Julian
ayeshar8
10/11/18

I attempted to place my first order with you today and nothing worked. My card number wasn't accepted the coupon code would not go through so I called.
#1 I waited all of 5 seconds if that, before my call was answered. Then Mary was very patient and resolved my issue with a great attitude. She couldn't get the coupon code to work, but figured out a work around.
I'll definitely purchase from you again

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Ayesha, We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon. Sincerely, Julian
yanak15
10/10/18

I had put in my email incorrectly, and so I didn't get a confirmation email. Carlo was great, and helped me out a lot!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Yana, We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon. Sincerely, Julian
justinb309
10/8/18

2 business day shipping is actually 4. If you want to overpay for sports gear, overpay for shipping, and not get your item on time, Fanatics is definitely for you.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hi, Justin. We were able to take a look into your order and see that it was placed on the 4th of October with 2 business day shipping. The order shipped on October 4th and with that 2 business day shipping time frame should be delivered no later than today, October 8th. Unfortunately, we do not count Saturday and Sunday as business days and we apologize for that. Thank you, Julia.
rickw236
10/6/18

I ordered the Peter Millar Ryder Cup long sleeve polo. It arrived with a different logo than advertised. There was no customer service phone number to be found on the return site. I would have exchanged it if given the option, but their return portal didn't give me that option. What really miffs me is that they charged me $5 to return an item they got incorrect

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Rick, thank you for reaching out to us. We are sincerely sorry you received the incorrect item, and have waived your return fees for the item you have returned. If you could please send us private message so we can further discuss your exchange to get more information and we will follow up ASAP. Thanks, Heaven
wandah69
10/6/18

Returned a jersey on the 23rd of September and 10 days have passed and they have not processed my return. I will not order from Fanatics again.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Wanda. We apologize about your experience. We can confirm the order is still in transit back to our facility. At this time we have processed a refund. We ask that you allow 2-7 business days for the refund to reflect the original form of payment. Thank you, Maribell.
kaseyb18
10/6/18

I oreder 2 new ducks football jerseys in august they were supposed to arrive September 6th i got one jersey and called about the 2nd it was back ordered so they sent me an email after i called saying it would ship October 1st still havent received it now they say it will be shipped octoder 12th but i had to call to get that info they have not been updating by email at all.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Kasey, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry that the item ship within expectation. Our number one concern is customer satisfaction. We apologize for delay in updates, and we see a promotion code has been issued to you, due to the inconvenience. If we can be of any further assistance, please send us a private message. Sincerely, Heaven.
franko73
10/6/18

Ordered a Braves Jersey for my wife's birthday. Two weeks later and it's just now arrived IN MY STATE. I wouldn't complain about it if I got a great deal or something, but it was the same price as it was on MLB. There is literally no reason to order from fanatics.com ever again.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Frank, upon review of your order, we can confirm the items purchased were special event and had a time frame to ship no later than Sept 28th. With standard shipping applied, the package would have delivered within 7 business days. We do see your item is being delivered on the 7th business day. If we can be of any further assistance, please send us a private message. Sincerely, Heaven.
ryano76
10/6/18

So We ordered 2 products from Fanatics and paid extra to ensure we would get said products in time. That being said on 9/30 we purchased and were given a 10/1 delivery date. After not receiving them by today 10/5 i began to dig and do some research. Here's what I was told *fanatics..your package is being deemed lost! So I dig a bit deeper and find out that a shipper by the name of (lasership) was in charge of delivery, so i turn around and place a call to them. After I was on hold 30 minutes waiting to speak with someone I played around on the internet and went to laserships website pretty interesting all of the reviews are of packages coming up "lost" one other one even stated is was a sports order such as mine! So a rep from lasership gets on the phone and tells me they are deeming it lost as well! GREAT since were 4 days after delivery date and not one person from either company decided maybe to reach out and say hey heres what happened here is how we are going to fix it. I had to call all over god's green earth just to be told there isnt anything anyone can do. To me this is poor customer service on both companies part and If I was fanatics I would NOT continue to use Lasership at all EVER!!!!! this case makes me likely to not do business with Fanatics due to the apprehension of not knowing if Lasership is involved.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Ryan, we truly apologize for the issues you have experienced with your pruchase. We would like to review order and assist with providing a resolution. Please send us a message with your order information and we will follow up ASAP. Thanks, Heaven
oliviaa36
10/6/18

Tina went above and beyond to help order my jersey, I was having an issue ordering it online. I appreciate great customer service, it makes my shopping experience fun and makes me wanna shop more :)

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Olivia, thank you for reaching out and we are grateful for the positive feedback! We are so happy Tina was able to assist you with a great experience.Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Sincerely, Heaven
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have no experience ordering from Australia so I'm afraid I will be of no help. I do agree that the holiday will add a little extra time but I don't believe it's as bad as everyone is saying. I don't know why I had such a good experience with them when it sounds like everyone else is angry with them. I'm curious to see how it goes for you.

By Denise R.

Hello Timo, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Mike, Shannon, and Brad -- We would love to have an opportunity to work with you each regarding your less-than stellar experiences. Please provide your order numbers so that we may research and work on resolving your poor experiences! We value each of you and hope you will give us an opportunity to make this right.

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

Good luck. I just kept getting stupid answers until I filed a BBB complaint. Then I got instant satisfaction.

By Lisa R.

I would not worry to much about the negative feedback. You should get your items delivered to you with no problem. It might take a little time to be delivered but I had no problems with fanatics.

By Tammy G.

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. When an item is found to be out of stock the money is refunded back to the original form of payment. In addition, we issue a store credit on top of this for the inconvenience.

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

Thank you for your correspondence. I am very sorry that you had this issue with the item. If you could please private message me your order number so I can take a further look?

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

Hello, thank you for reaching out. Upon reviewing your orders should arrive no later than December 13, 2017.

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

Thank you for reaching out Michael. Refunds can take 2-7 business days for the refund to reflect back on the form of payment that was used at checkout. Thanks, Cayla

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

Hello Julie. Thanks for your feedback! You have 2 packages for this order. The hat shipped on the 16th and will be delivered Wednesday, December 23rd. Unfortunately, the shirt actually does not ship for 5 business days. It should ship tomorrow, and we have upgraded your shipping to next business day, so you should receive the shirt on Wednesday as well. If you should have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Karmen

By Chastity S., Fanatics Representative

They are tagged with license tags, so I say they are real. When i compared to the NHL or NFL stores on line, the prices and descriptions were almost identical. I used Fanatics because they had sales & promos to get them cheaper.

By gale w.
Questions? Get answers from the Fanatics staff and other customers.

Fanatics?