Review of Fanatics

Jacksonville, FL 32256
Tel: 1-855-438-0679

briannes5
12/14/17

Two months ago I ordered a jersey, and twice had the wrong one shipped to me. It's taken me weeks to fight to get my money back after dealing with over 7 different people via the online chat. I am from Canada which made it especially difficult and long to return the wrong products. I definitely would not recommend using this site to anyone.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Brianne, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. The order number you provided does not locate an order. Please make sure you are not missing any numbers. I will like to look into this to get this issue resolved. Thank you, Brandon.
laurenw76
12/14/17

shipping was ok, arrived within a decent time frame, but quality of the clothes are not worth the price. not even sure if it is really a genuine nike brand sweatshirt or just a hoodie with an ironed on logo.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Lauren, we would love to make this right. Would you like to return the merchandise for a refund ? I will waive the return label fee if you would like to return merchandise. We also can reship you another item if you think the item you received is just defective. We truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you, Brandon.
andrewc212
12/13/17

I have had multiple issues with fanatics most recently I bought a item for my dad and had them ship it to his address but they instead sent it to me and said it was because they send it to the credit card address not the shipping. Why even bother to have that there then, absolute trash stay as far away as possible it's a shame that now run most of the online shops of the major stores.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Andrew. Would like to review this order with you. Can you please update your review with your order number?
kimberlyf42
12/12/17

Spent 32 minutes on the phone attempting to place an order with a fanatics gift card code. Rep I spoke with couldn't get the gift card code entered in the correct area. When he finally did, he couldn't confirm my email or mailing address that the order would be shipped to. Requested to speak to a "supervisor", after waiting on hold for 5 minutes, supposed supervisor couldn't get the order completed b/c their system was slow and apparently crashing. I told the "supervisor" to call me back when their system was operational and I'd consider placing my order again. In the meantime, i am stuck with a gift card that I have zero confidence in the ability to use! Disappointed to see the least!!

Tip for consumers: don't waste your time!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Kimberly, we are terribly sorry to hear about your less than satisfactory experience with Fanatic. Would you like me to help you with placing the order?
mollyc38
12/11/17

Products are low quality, you pay to have them shipped to you & then when your not happy with them they charge you an analysis 5.50 too ship then back. Basically I just donated 10.50 to this company! I tried working with customer service, that was a joke! I will never buy from this company again!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Molly. Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that your return fees were not waived for you. I have now waived all return fees so that the $5.50 will not be deducted for your refund. Sincerely, Karmen
joeb375
12/10/17

Our order was placed on 11/29. We never recieved a order confirmation email or an email notifying us that the order had shipped. The only way we found out it had shipped on 11/30 is because we looked the order number up ourself. Next, the company nevers entered a house number into the system when shipped........only our street, therefore our package was declined by the post office and sent back! Fanatics is unwilling to help in any way and all they day is there is nothing they can do. They say both items we ordered are now out of stock and it will take 3-4 weeks to get the original order back, re entered into the system and sent back out. This company and their customer service is garbage and will never use them again!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Joe. Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your package is being returned to us for an incomplete shipping address. However, I see that this order was not placed by us. We did not enter the address at all. Since we cannot send you replacements I have gone ahead and issued your refund for the order. Please allow 2-7 business days for the refund to post back to your original form of payment. Sincerely, Karmen
sandrab206
12/10/17

I had ordered several items for my husband for christmas but the way this is going, I'm not sure I'll get this by christmas!! I did get a package delivered from fanatics but to my disappointment, it was someone else's order that was supposed to be shipped to South or North Carolina. So I contacted customer service and explained what had happen and he apologized. I figured this things can happen and the customer service representative seemed friendly. so I sent off the wrong package and to my surprise they processed my order quickly and I received an email saying that it was shipped out on the 6th of December. I was even more surprised when I received notification at work that my package was delivered the day after it was shipped. Well, there was no package when i got home. I. know it didn't get stolen because we have been receiving packages all week long and they were all left in front of my door. I just don't think it got delivered to my house! Contacted customer service again but this one wasn't as friendly or helpful. Now I have to wait 3-5 days to hear back from them; by then it will be possibly December 15 and I am very worried that it will not get here by christmas. At this point I am just very disappointed with this company!!!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Sandra. Thank you for your feedback.I apologize for any inconvenience regarding your order. However, only the coaster set is still available to reship to you and our policy is to refund after 2 incidents. Therefore, I have now issued a full and complete refund for your order that will post back to the original form of payment within 2-7 business days. And again, I am very sorry for this inconvenience. Sincerely, Karmen
katiep66
12/10/17

I bought an item on sale, within 1 hour it went on sale even more. I tried after I woke up & read new sale to return/exchange, get refund, whatever to honor the sale.
I received the answer of you cannot combine 2 coupons on 1 transaction. After explaining I wasn't attempting to use 2 coupons, but instead replace the lesser coupon with the better one, I was told that is not how it works. He kept saying I was asking him to use 2 coupons, frustrating.
He offered to cancel my order & reorder again except- for once they actually mailed out my order super fast! So canceling wasn't an option. Plus the item was low stock, so I wasn't able to be certain canceling and reordering would ensure I received the item.
I am shocked.
I mean I order from this company so much, spend hundreds every christmas, items are ALWAYS on time, great quality, etc. I never thought they would not honor a sale less then 12 hours from when I ordered. Sucks.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Katie. Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion regarding our promotions. Since you had already used a promotion code on your order we cannot switch out promotions of give current promotions on past orders that received a discount. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Sincerely, Karmen
laurenp63
12/9/17

Ordered an item Nov. 27th. Said it was being prepared for shipment and I would receive it Dec. 6th. Credit card was charged. Email on Dec. 7th was ignored. !st phone call on Dec. 8th said my order was cancelled. Upon further questioning, I was told they never even had my item in stock. It took them 12 days to figure that out!!!! They couldn't contact me to tell me. they say my credit card charge was returned on the 8th and takes a few days, so we will see. Never again! Stay away! And when they want to help, it is only to say they apologize.
Item ID 302501101357 Transaction ID 1453279215020

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Lauren, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Would like to review this order with you. Can you please update your review with your order number?
andya42
12/8/17

I don't know how these guys got my e-mail to begin with but they wouldn't stop sending me spam e-mails, even after "unsubscribing" from their website.

Fortunately Outlook offers a built in means to block people and batch-delete existing e-mails after blocking.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Andy, we are terribly sorry to hear about your negative experience! Are you still receiving emails ?
candil2
12/8/17

I ordered from this company on a Tuesday afternoon. My order arrived two days later. I was so surprised as we are in Canada and thought it would take much longer. I was sent regular emails letting me know the status of my order.
All of the products that I ordered were exactly the right size and great quality.
I am so pleased with my first experience with this company. I will definitely order again.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Candi. Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We truly value your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon. Sincerely, Brandon.
darring9
12/7/17

They are really slow and costumer service is a joke. Just keep saying 12 days is not out the norm of delivery.

Tip for consumers: Go to $#*!s or amazon

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Darrin, we are terribly sorry to hear about your less than satisfactory experience with Fanatics. Upon reviewing we see your order shipped out 12/1/2017 with 3- 7 business day shipping method. Your 7th business day is December 11, 2017. Please allow until the delivery date for order to arrive. We apologize again for the inconvenience and hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Brandon.
philipb64
12/7/17

Placed an order o. 11/27/17 password to.login acct needs to be reset sent multiple emails requests to fanatics got an email back from.them with.no link attached to reset password. Tried a chat again asked multiple times for a link to reset password strike 2, but they did ask me to fill out a survey about how helpful they were in resolving my issue. Since I cannot get a simple password reset, I'm not comfortable doing business with this company

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Philip, would like to review this order with you. Can you please update your review with your order number?
clovisr8
12/7/17

They charge expedite shipment but send the item ground anyway.
Complained multiple times, but they said since the item had been shipped already there was nothing they could do.
Did not explain WHY they shipped with the wrong method.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Clovis, we would love to make this right. We do apologize about the delay in shipping your package. For the inconvenience we have refunded your shipping as well as refunded you 15% of your order total. Please accept our most sincere apologies. Thank you, Brandon.
andyd47
12/7/17

If you question anything about sizes or quality this is NOT the place to order from. Tried to exchange a size and was told I had to pay to ship the item back for a return then repurchase the item at today's Price and pay again to ship the item back to me. I paid $18 for a t shirt one week ago and it would cost me $35 to buy it again today AND pay $15 shipping (total) to send the item back and forth. Worst customer service I have ever received!! Terrible return/ exchange policy never mind the fact that their price nearly doubled in 1 week!!! Blows my mind that anyone would even think of such an insane policy when there are so many options and competitors. Never again will I purchase from this company!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Andy, we are terribly sorry to hear about your less than satisfactory experience with Fanatics. Please provide your order number so we may look into this issue for you. Thanks, Brandon.
kalis15
12/7/17

Order updates to quantity of two instead of one at checkout (8 PM EST). Call customer service three times but they can't locate order yet (8:05pm - 9:45pm EST). They instruct me to call in am (7am EST).. Just called, both items have already been shipped and they are unable to make ANY CHANGES to the order. Beyond frustrated as the three previous people ahead told me it wouldn't be an issue, call in am and now too late. They didn't wait to charge my card double though! The only thing they offered for my inconvenience is to waive the return shipping fee... Completely unsatisfied with customer service and their lack of knowledge on their company policies/orders. Spoke with Sierra employee number 48097. She was over (nice) but at the same time not helpful AT ALL. Don't tell your customers to call in am, if at that point its too late to do anything. It will now be over a month before I see a refund!!!

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Kali. Thank you for your feedback.I apologize for any inconvenience regarding your order. We actually issued a refund for one of the items this morning. Even though your order had already shipped.Please allow 2-7 business days for the refund to post back to your original form of payment. And again, I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Sincerely, Karmen
tonyah31
12/6/17

Ordered two Martin Truex tshirts on 11/20 received one three weeks later and now they tell me the other is not coming until mid January. Two months for at shirt? They sure took the money from my account immediately though. So much for that persons Holiday present. He has to wait until mid January. I will never order from this company again. I wished I would have checked the reviews first.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Tonya, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. The items you ordered states on the website that they are "Special Event Items" and these items have a processing time frame. Processing time frames can not be changed. We do understand the frustration this can cause and we are truly sorry. Please feel free to reach out to us if we can help you further in anyway. Thanks, Brandon.
janets160
12/6/17

I ordered over $200 worth of items on 11/29 using gift cards that stated there was no expiration date. It accepted all the cards for payment and I was sent a confirmation. Two days later I received an email stating my order was cancelled. I called the customer service number and spoke to Adrian and he told me he couldn't see that my order was cancelled, said it was OK and even gave me a ship date and a received by date. I called today to check and make sure the items were shipped and Tanzia told me my order was "dead" and all the gift card payments said "no". She said she never heard of anyone named Adrian and told me to enter my order online again and see what happens. She did not offer me any explanation as to why my order was cancelled since the gift cards are all valid. So I guess Adrian lied to me and Tanzia just didn't give a flip. Horrible customer service.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Janet. Thank you for reaching out regarding your experience. We truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please provide the gift card numbers and pin in a private message so i may check the balance of each card to see if they are still active. I will also offer you a discount on your future order that you place with us. We apologize again for the inconvenience and hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Brandon.
bobr138
12/5/17

Bought six sweatshirts, ordered two day shipping for all of them. Received first two sweatshirts the next day, cool. Received shipping notification for third sweatshirt coming in tomorrow, great. Received zero notifications on other three sweatshirts after two days, called customer service and was told they would arrive the following week. I was told there is small print on the order screen stating ships within four days. Told the representative, thats why I selected two day shipping. She responded, ships within four days means thats the processing time, in addition to shipping time. Very deceptive. Never encountered this type of false shipping advertising on any other site. Offered no partial refund or discount for my inconvenience. Dont use them.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Bob. Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any inconvenience regarding your orders and the special processing times for the items you purchased. However, the processing times were clearly noted on our website at the time of purchase. The items ship within 4 business days as it takes time to complete the items and process them to be shipped. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion. Sincerely, Karmen
joem303
12/5/17

Ordered a jersey about a week and a half ago, attempted to change the size the day after to be told it wasn't possible and asked if I wanted the order to be cancelled.. said yes, also told it wasn't possible. This wouldn't be an issue, considering it was a custom piece I get it, if they did actually accept the order and it was "on the way" like they tend to say on the confirmation email, but now nearly two weeks later the order is still processing. I'd be surprised if it arrived before Christmas, a month after "scheduled". They charge you immediately though, don't worry.

I advise anyone smart enough to read reviews before purchasing...STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN SANITY. The lies and procedures this company operate on are comical. Order your jerseys and merchandise from China for cheaper, honest prices/taxes, truthful understanding of the shipping process, and a business that operates with a higher integrity. Not one that over charges, doesn't allow changes when they don't even process orders for weeks (or whenever they feel like getting around to them), and has no idea that "shipping confirmation" means more than we got your money sucker we might send your purchase out this year if you're lucky. Not looking for anything to to get mitigated, an apology, or to get a coupon for anything, just on the hopes one person can save their time and money by not dealing with this company.

In summary, don't purchase from Fanatics unless price, shipping time, and customer service are of no concern to you.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Joe. Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any inconvenience regarding your order and the item you purchased. The jersey is actually a Manufacturer Direct item and had a special ship date of December 18, 2017. This information was also noted on our website at the time of purchase. I am sorry if you did not see this information. If you would still like to cancel your order, please let me know and I can send that request to the manufacturer for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. Sincerely, Karmen
johnr573
12/5/17

My previous review was sadly lacking . over billing with strange charges labeled tax,different stories( lies) from different people, no corporate response to even try to resolve my disagreement,tracking is so bad you could say non existing. Check the other reviews and the common factor is the apology. Interestingly enough that would imply responsibility and remorse but clearly they are quite happy to blame it on someone other than themselves and assume no responsibility. Buy ellseware

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello John, we are terribly sorry to hear about your negative experience! Upon reviewing we see your package shipped out 12/02/2017 with 5-10 business day shipping.Your order should arrive no later than 12/15/2017. Your order is not lost. Tracking sometimes don't update. Again, we apologize and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Brandon.
tys211
12/5/17

I bought a Juju Smith-Schuster jersey from this site on November 20th as a birthday gift for my brother. Thought I had lots of time to get the jersey and choose standard shipping as his birthday is today, 12/5. Shortly after I submitted the purchase, I was informed that my item would not be shipped until DECEMBER 14TH! How in the hell are you going to sell an item that you can't deliver until THREE WEEKS LATER?! When pressed, they said it was a "special event" (30% off, you're a business running a basic sale - GTFO with that special event crap) and that Nike was "new to making the NFL jerseys (THEY'VE BEEN MAKING THEM FOR FIVE YEARS). If I had to guess, the company didn't have the jersey in stock (it was very new) and listed it for sale anyway. I'm letting the order go because I still want the jersey, but this is asinine. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE PRODUCT, DON'T LIST IT FOR SALE.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Ty. Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for the delay in shipping your item. The item you purchased is currently on back-order but should be shipped pretty soon. In the meantime, I have issued a 30% refund for your order that will post back to the original form of payment within 2-7 business days. Sincerely, Karmen
kimberlyg76
12/5/17

Love how easy it is to order and how fast they ship it out to you makes holiday shopping sooo much easier thxs fanatics

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Kimberly. Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We truly value your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon. Sincerely, Karmen
larrys173
12/4/17

My wife ordered a Chris Paul Rockets jersey. Almost $300. Jersey was not nearly large enough. Probably a medium and we ordered an XXL. Customer service was terrible. All we wanted was an exchange to the correct size This was not a customized jersey. When we ordered it was just a jersey listed with Chris Paul's name on it. I will never ever order through them again. And I would tell people to stay away, far away. They are terrible

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Larry. Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry but we do not offer exchanges and the item you purchased was a Manufacturer Direct customized item. These items are not returnable. This information is also noted on our website when you placed the order. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Sincerely, Karmen
matthewd77
12/4/17

Avoid doing business with them at all costs. I've had three orders completely messed up by carrier choice when it comes to fanatics. Stay away from them at all costs. I've had all my requests for refunds turned down, and have had pretty awful customer service. I was a loyal customer for years that they lost because of repeated issues that I was blamed for.

Response from Chastity S., Fanatics Representative
Hello Matthew, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I can see your order was returned due to incorrect address as the shipping courier stated. Would you prefer a replacement or refund ? We appreciate you reaching out to us and look forward to speaking with you soon! Thanks, Brandon
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have no experience ordering from Australia so I'm afraid I will be of no help. I do agree that the holiday will add a little extra time but I don't believe it's as bad as everyone is saying. I don't know why I had such a good experience with them when it sounds like everyone else is angry with them. I'm curious to see how it goes for you.

By Denise R.

Hello Timo, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Mike, Shannon, and Brad -- We would love to have an opportunity to work with you each regarding your less-than stellar experiences. Please provide your order numbers so that we may research and work on resolving your poor experiences! We value each of you and hope you will give us an opportunity to make this right.

By Chastity S. [Fanatics Rep]

Good luck. I just kept getting stupid answers until I filed a BBB complaint. Then I got instant satisfaction.

By Lisa R.

I would not worry to much about the negative feedback. You should get your items delivered to you with no problem. It might take a little time to be delivered but I had no problems with fanatics.

By Tammy G.

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. When an item is found to be out of stock the money is refunded back to the original form of payment. In addition, we issue a store credit on top of this for the inconvenience.

By Chastity S. [Fanatics Rep]

Hello, thank you for reaching out. Upon reviewing your orders should arrive no later than December 13, 2017.

By Chastity S. [Fanatics Rep]

Thank you for reaching out Michael. Refunds can take 2-7 business days for the refund to reflect back on the form of payment that was used at checkout. Thanks, Cayla

By Chastity S. [Fanatics Rep]

Hello Julie. Thanks for your feedback! You have 2 packages for this order. The hat shipped on the 16th and will be delivered Wednesday, December 23rd. Unfortunately, the shirt actually does not ship for 5 business days. It should ship tomorrow, and we have upgraded your shipping to next business day, so you should receive the shirt on Wednesday as well. If you should have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Karmen

By Chastity S. [Fanatics Rep]

They are tagged with license tags, so I say they are real. When i compared to the NHL or NFL stores on line, the prices and descriptions were almost identical. I used Fanatics because they had sales & promos to get them cheaper.

By gale w.

Hello Jay! What an excellent question. We appreciate your interest! We strongly recommend Fanatics.com as your go-to source for all things sports! We have jerseys, t-shirts, car accessories, stuff for kids, tailgating gear and everything in between! Check us out and we are certain you will not be disappointed!

By Chastity S. [Fanatics Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Fanatics staff and other customers.

30 Photos for Fanatics