Elmont Youth Soccer

Trustpilot
4.3 / 5
ResellerRatings
4.1 / 5

Elmont Youth Soccer has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 30 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Elmont Youth Soccer ranks 1st among Fantasy Sports sites.

How would you rate Elmont Youth Soccer?

“Great Site! Got A Discount On My Order!”

Gia L.
11/11/19

Great site I stumbled on! My wife thought it was shady so I only bought maybe like $60 worth of stuff and I used the discount code "GRAB10" to get a $10 discount. Sweet deal right, but she was like pfffttt! LOL that's not a word, sorry. I just got the package today and got some high-quality stuff! Now she's satisfied, lol.

gial8

johndavidj
September 29th, 2021

Satisfied... :)

deveshv1
November 11th, 2019

A nice and cool little bit or its look like facebook a little I think but it's good maybe and nice okk

orall7
November 11th, 2019

People tends to go along with quality service and benefits Ejmvip.com gives all that its a very cool online business just continue to provide quality service for your customers thank you.

eduardop42
November 11th, 2019

The page needs an written or video introduction to make the audience understand what they are doing there. I would use another font in the main ejmvip.com, the courent one is not awesome. About the colours and backgound they are matching and alive. In my opinion the logo need to be well defined and used in more than one place. The sign in form shoud be in a separed box. Congrats for the job.

monas75
November 11th, 2019

Buy Soccer jersey of your favorite team and save additional $25 using code SAVE 25 valid on order above $100.

makworom
November 12th, 2019

The service was exceptional and better than i had actually imagined. The best part was on the offers i got which stood out from other shops of the sort. Great job!

brunak1
November 11th, 2019

This site is wonderful one. I used a code GRAB10 an i had $10 Discount so you can also do the same thing!

benm299
November 12th, 2019

The site features good quality materials that please consumers, I highly recommend it to those who enjoy sports.

alexandrep25
November 12th, 2019

I always buy my favorite jerseys after finding a good discount but now using "SAVE25" I got 25% off buying from Ejmvip. I am really satisfied. Don't miss this one out!

kevinc689
November 11th, 2019

They have unbeateable pricing and quality also I used a Grab$10 code and 10 Discount On Order Above $50.

kairaj3
November 11th, 2019

This website is based on t-shirt design so long i know. That is the best soccer t-shirt website design site. With best Qualities and cheap rate. I just love that site because it's 100% legit. This the of of the best design site which i never seen before. Thanks for your best design with best your Responsibility...

mikej455
November 11th, 2019

This is really a great place where u will find genuine sport jersey with a reasonable price,"GRAB10" -- $10 Discount On Order Above $50 and I got $10 discount so try your luck as wellt

williaml594
November 12th, 2019

This website is one of the best of its kind i have came across in a while, they have very affordable pricing, and you can use codes to lower the price of what you are buying. Truly an amazing experience.

freds319
November 11th, 2019

This is an amazing jersey website that offers affordable jerseys. Literally anyone can afford one here. I used this Grab10 code on this website and got an awesome $10 discount! So, if you are a sports lover just visit this site.

nakibulq
November 11th, 2019

I am flexible to wear EJM VIP jersey. They provide worldclass jersey ever to the customers. I brought for my athletic desire and feel heavenly. You may try this as I concern most reliable ever. They have ubearable pricing quality and price that I had "GRAB10" code and I got $10 Discount On Order Above $50

abhishekt10
November 11th, 2019

Best soccer jersey with large variety of colors which easily not available on local vendor, also save extra with SAVE25,25% off on your order above $250.

andrem97
November 11th, 2019

I used this save25 code and I got $25 discount! Great! They have unbeateable prices and awesome quality. Best place to buy a great jersey. Take a shot at it and live life to the fullest. Enjoy!

avishekb3
November 11th, 2019

This product was so good. So i highly recommend to buy the product. I also suggest to buy the product and you can get discount from it

isar4
November 11th, 2019

It was superb experience.
I got the code "GRAB10" and i got $10 discount from my purchase which is over $50.
Im happy and thanks.

kevinm1027
November 11th, 2019

Using their jersey from last 1 year and they have unbeateable pricing and quality also I used this save 25 code and I got $25 discount so try your luck as well
"SAVE25" -- 25% Discount On Order Above $100

arupd
November 11th, 2019

One of the best quality jersey i have got for my bday, very
Good affordable price. Love to use it every time... they
Have the best products when it come to jersey. Highly recommended.
Get special offer by using this code "GIFT05" -- $5 Discount On No Minimum Purchase

vanh63
November 11th, 2019

Using there jersey from last 1 year and they have unbeateable pricing and quality also I used this save25 code and I got $25 discount so try your luck as well

bd105
November 11th, 2019

They have correct and perfect pricing and quality.
They used to provide lot of discounts. Everytime I used to get some discount. I saved $10 under "GRAB10". Try yours. All the best.

lunica
November 11th, 2019

Ejmvip is nice spot for shopping for jerseys and what I like is that they have women section with ubeatable pricing and quality as well. Also try save25 code for the discount and get it for really good price.

Então, não sei como funciona este site, queria entender como funciona

By Paulo E.

Use qualquer pessoa deste código em seu conteúdo, se possível, por exemplo, usando a camisa do último ano e eles têm preços e qualidade imbatíveis

By Joyce Q.

By Joyce Q.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Elmont Youth Soccer staff and other customers.

vickyt43
VICKY T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elmont Youth Soccer?

Have a question about Elmont Youth Soccer?