Face Yoga Method reviews

Norfolk, VA 23502, US
maria@faceyogamethod.com

madeliner9
5/8/18

This is a wonderful method of restoring your looks. The creator has spent ten years learning what is needed to exercise the muscles in the face, and her exercise routine is amazing. You will definitely get results. I couldn't be happier.

specialkk
5/8/17

I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a "Silvina Martínez" asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method online and I find that highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM!

Response from Face Y., Face Yoga Method Representative
We always respond within 24-48 business hours to refunds requests. We’re sorry that you’re not satisfied, our bank statement shows that you received a refund. Were you able to check with your bank if the refund has been reflected on your account?

Questions? Get answers from the Face Yoga Method staff and other customers.

Face Yoga Method?