BookYogaRetreats reviews

Tel: +1 213-344-5875
info@bookyogaretreats.com

abdelgafare
2/9/19

Inspiration all over the place, it feels like heaven. People are super friendly over there and Yoga instructor Marina was so humble and supportive.
Yoga retreats is Reilable, quarantined, convient website to change your life through them

ireneg69
2/4/19

Beautiful yogapratices given by enthousiastic and very professionel teachers. It was great to be there. The Chi Chi at the beach was amazing.

gabriellab18
1/21/19

Through Book your yoga retreat you will have some really useful informations about yoga retreats all over the world. .. very useful in any way possible if you ask me.

nicl17
1/21/19

Book Yoga Retreats is a convenient way to search for and compare yoga retreats and Teacher Training courses. Once you have chosen a retreat or course booking is simple and follow up emails are helpful. Questions are answered quickly, communication easy.

racheep
1/14/19

I've used bookyogaretreats twice now and have had a very positive experience on both occasions, it's an easy to use straight forward website.
I look forward to booking my next retreat with them in the future

lisac787
1/4/19

I found a last minute yoga retreat in the UK using this website.
The entries were relevant and had good information.
The queries I sent off to two providers were answered very quickly by the providers, and I was able to book my retreat within a couple of days.
All in all, it hit the spot!
Will use the site again to research and find another retreat.

elizabeths491
1/1/19

So glad I booked my 200 hour Kundalini yoga teacher training in India through bookyogaretreats.com - the trip was exactly what I wanted and so much more. The description on the website was very helpful and the communication through the site met my expectations.

malindag6
12/29/18

Convenient informative detailed interesting motivated encouraging best online site ever will recommend to friends with no hesitation.

renateh5
12/29/18

I can recommend bookyoga Retreat for quick answers, very fast answers and helpful Support, even during the Trip!
I will book Here again für Sure.
I have also been very happy with the Retreat i booked!

mariss4
12/9/18

very easy to book, good description with photos, free of charge. I was recomended by a friend and using it a lot since

shaktiy
11/22/18

Book Yoga Retreat is big fraud and spoiling the values of Yoga. We were listed with them as a school but they always keep threatening to get money back illegally. All they care about is money. they keep school listing on higher ranking by getting higher commission. So if you book a retreat with them please be careful as they may show a school on top which has no good quality of education but paying more commission to them. Many of travelers has to face this serious issue. Please always check the website of schools directly and compare schools separately.

dianem380
11/9/18

I attempted to book one retreat and never heard back. They got back to me in a couple of days with another recommendation, the retreat I attended which was beyond my expectations. I like the many choices of retreats available from those in country as well as those throughout the world. I may do a few more in country and get brave enough to travel south of the equator.

janeh193
10/27/18

I found this site informative and easy to use. Communication to get more information was prompt and easy.. Would certainly use again.

borrerop
10/27/18

i´ve used this web twice, and for me it works perfect, very well organized and with lots of real reviews, that i think is absolutely neccesary.

micheleh156
10/22/18

I always manage to find the perfect retreat for myself with BYR. They make it simple and easy to find and book a retreat. It's always my go to website.

maie4
10/6/18

It's my first time to book through book yoga retreats. I found it very interesting. Very wide variation and choice. You can search by type of retreat of country. You get quite a large number of interesting retreats with all the infomation you need. It's esay to chose, book and pay. I still haven't checked in and hope that the retreat I'll go to is as shown on the website.

davorkah
10/2/18

What an amazing weekend! Fantastic location, with a stunning
sun porch and views of endless sheep-strewn fields. Accommodation in a gorgeous
house infused with an atmosphere of calm and serenity. Delicious, healthy food
prepared by a professional vegan chef. Fun yoga and meditation classes suitable
for all levels, especially enjoyable open air activities. A deep tissue massage
out of this world, the best I've ever had. Friendly, welcoming, relaxing
atmosphere, quality time spent in the company of like-minded people. Thank you
Amber and Kayley for making us all feel truly welcome and well-looked after,
for creating this little piece of heaven on Earth :)

carolinev12
9/17/18

Dishonest, unprofessional and inconsiderate. As a third party platform who's aim is to facilitate and connect travelers with yoga programs worldwide, BookYogaRetreats fails to provide a transaction that is seamless and hassle free. My experience with BookYogaRetreats.com has been nothing but a massive headache. I booked a retreat more than a month ago and made my payment in full yet they haven't released the payment to the vendor even though we're in our second week of the program retreat. I'm now being put in the position to have to make this payment directly to the organization and it's been a nightmare dealing with the logistics in a foreign country where people don't speak fluent English. I would strongly recommend that you use BookYogaRetreats to research any programs you may be interested in and then contact that program directly. Do not book through BookYogaRetreats and pay an unnecessary booking fee and commission as they will not provide the middle man service that you'd expect. Use their platform to read the reviews, research different programs and then contact the facility directly, staying away from booking directly with BookYogaRetreatsthey are terrible.

zoeyh
9/6/18

I learned more about yoga in Rishikesh Indian Foundation teachers have professional knowledge and patience also food is amazing I think learning yoga in India is the best experience.

mariab315
9/4/18

Everything was great, reservation, payments, description of the retreat.
Prompt replies to practical questions about the retreats, location and length of them

mariae134
8/22/18

It has been an amazing experience with FHY where I've met very beautifull people, there is a very kind and funny stuff.
The place was awesome and very comfortable.
Thanks and see you soon

marikap3
8/20/18

This page has helped me to find an amazing and unforgettable retreat in Portugal. My experience suggests that it's trustworthy and very simple to use platform.

irinav7
8/20/18

Very easy to search, use. Booking was done for couple min. The info provided by web 100% correct. Thank you.

lizm161
8/18/18

BookYogaRetreats made it very simple to find the perfect Yoga TTC for me in India. I could narrow my search to exactly what I was looking for. It was also very easy to contact the yoga center with inquriies and to reserve my space.

angelah252
8/15/18

Simple efficient and trustworthy site. The booking was easy and the site is easy to understand and use.

Questions? Get answers from the BookYogaRetreats staff and other customers.

19 Photos for BookYogaRetreats