Yogaste

Trustpilot
3.5 / 5
Better Business Bureau
4.2 / 5

Yogaste has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 1,761 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Yogaste most frequently mention great selection, customer service and good quality.Yogaste ranks 1st among Yoga sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 87.4%
1,435
How would you rate Yogaste?

“Love it!”

Angela H.
4/12/22

I ordered one tank top to see how it fit, loved it, turned right around and ordered ten more. I'm looking forward to trying the yoga pants next. Thank you!

“Sizing is Horrific”

kim v.
5/8/22

Unfortunately all the reviews are glowing reviews. I'm going to talk about the sizing. First let me say the fabric and designs are awesome. The tees run very large. I ordered a small and was swimming in it. I usually wear a medium. This shirt has a manly fit and shape to it. Not feminine at all. The armpit holes came down below my breast, and can not raise my arms comfortably. If you like the baggy big style this may work for you. If you are looking for a slimmer form fitting shirt this is not even close.

Reviews (1,761)

angelah1628
April 12th, 2022

tamarak132
August 27th, 2021
Verified purchase

I submitted a review because the color of a tank I ordered was off. Yogaste initiated and persisted in reaching out to me in order to resolve this issue (Unsolicited by me). Even when I didn't get back to them right away, they emailed me again saying they wanted to make it right and then sent me a free tank top. Hard to find this level and quality of customer service these days that reads their reviews, cares about them and follows through (persistently!) to make it right! Very, very impressed! Thank you, Yogaste!

Sophia B. – Yogaste Rep

Hi Tamara! Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our small family business.

reneel374
May 3rd, 2022
Verified purchase

This company has my heart! The tee shirts are my absolute fave! So soft & comfy I've even gotten personal texts and emails from the owner! Now THAT'S excellent customer service! Order anything. You won't be disappointed!

maryw2176
August 6th, 2021
Verified site experience

Have never shopped here before so it was nice for a first timer to have an easy go of it! I DO wish you would offer a different text for the Make a Wish Dandelion - my 60+ year old sister loves dandelions, would love your graphic, but does NOT need a reminder that her disease is terminal. How about an alternate text in the stem that is more hopeful?!

Reason I chose this business:

The ad popped up on my Facebook and the "Breath" design caught my attention enough that when the page disappeared (as they tend to on FB), I was able to search out your website and place my order!

Sophia B. – Yogaste Rep

Hi Mary! It is your reviews that help us constantly improve our customer’s experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on to improve. Thank you so much and we appreciate you taking the time to send us this review. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, we would be happy to assist you.

cherylh965
April 9th, 2022
Verified site experience

I got a 10% discount offer if I entered my email, which I did, but then wasn't given the 10% discount. Why didn't I receive it or get option to use at Buy Now? The sizing was difficult to navigate also. I'm going to trust with normally wearing a size medium leggings, that your M/L will fit me. I liked the pattern on the leggings a lot, as I am a dancer and plant lover.

seftonw
June 8th, 2022
Verified purchase

I got five t-shirts to wear for teaching yoga. They are brightly colored and soft feeling. I love 'em!

lindat1704
March 27th, 2022
Verified purchase

Purchased three pairs of yoga pants. All were exceptionally long. The third was NOTHING like the photo. Decided to keep two because I needed something. When inquiring about return of third never got response. Multiple emails finally yielded response. Have to mail back on my own dime. Can only hope I get full refund because now they are a fraction of the price I paid. So frustrating. I'll stick to Amazon in the future,

jent154
June 6th, 2021
Verified site experience

I love being able to support a business who puts so much love into what they do. V neck T's are not easy to find anymore. I'm excited about my order!

Reason I chose this business:

I saw the ad on FB and decided to check it out. I’m always leery that it might not be an authentic place.

Sophia B. – Yogaste Rep

Hi Jen! Thank you so much for the positive rating, your review means a lot to us! We're also excited for you to receive your order because we're so sure that you'll love them! We've taken your thoughts to heart and we're planning on making some internal changes based on your feedback. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email: support@yogaste.co

shannont320
March 28th, 2022
Verified site experience

Excited about patterns and styles. Checkout was smooth though I would have liked to see exchange and taxes on total. Hoping for a good fit, and quick delivery.

juliev350
April 16th, 2022
Verified purchase

I ordered the Butterfly peace sign shirt. It's a high quality t-shirt and I love how soft it feels. Appreciated the speedy shipping.
Thanks!

alissah41
October 30th, 2021

I so wanted to love these. I ordered 3 different tank tops in different colors (royal, hot pink, cardinal) Although the colors are bold and I love the sayings & images, the actual material is stiff. Specifically the Royal tank top is a different thick cotton/polyester blend then the other colors and the tag says HAND WASH, I was not expecting that. I was hoping for soft, breathable fabric. If they source different material, I will definitely be back to order more but otherwise I would not recommend.

Tip for consumers:
It took about 3 weeks for my tank tops to arrive, I had started to think it was a scam :) So be patient when you order from Yogaste.

Products used:
tank tops

Sophia B. – Yogaste Rep

Hi Alissa! It is your reviews that help us constantly improve our customer’s experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on to improve. Thank you so much and we appreciate you taking the time to send us this review.

cindyp693
February 13th, 2022
Verified site experience

Love the variety! Looking forward to seeing how this first transaction goes! Hoping to become a regular and frequent customer!

christines1708
November 7th, 2021
Verified site experience

I Love your company! My sister has a studio in Massachusetts. I was able to send her some great tank tops from you :)

Sophia B. – Yogaste Rep

We love you too, Christine! Thanks for supporting and trusting us.

jessw348
June 14th, 2022
Verified purchase

My order arrived with one item wrong. It took a couple weeks, but successfully received the correct item. Shirts are as expected- simple graphic prints but great colors and styles. Appreciated the follow through on the correction. Cheers!

kristiep23
July 16th, 2021
Verified site experience

Very easy to search and find what I wanted. Smooth checkout! Love your website! Can't wait to get my stuff. Stay well!,

Reason I chose this business:

Love the styles and colors and range of sizes.

Sophia B. – Yogaste Rep

Hi Kristie! We're happy to hear that you got what you exactly wanted! Thank you for the 5-stars review!

alainat12
May 26th, 2022
Verified site experience

Several discounts are mentioned but you can only select one. What is the point of telling someone they will get 10% off for a welcome, tshirts and tanks if you can't?

kareenf5
November 25th, 2021
Verified site experience

Love your product but it would be nice to have more colours to choose from. Also I just bought $130 worth of clothes and I still have to pay shipping to Canada, that sucks and it's the reason why I don't purchase your products often. Most of the purchase I make in the states don't charge for delivery, it's bad enough that Canadian have to pay more at least you should include delivery on purchase over $50

Sophia B. – Yogaste Rep

Hi Karen! Thank you for your feedback. It is your reviews that help us constantly improve our customer’s experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on to improve.

robinl507
September 7th, 2021
Verified site experience

Shopping experience has been good and easy enough. I just wish I felt better about choosing the sizes. I guess we'll see. Thank you for your very nice t-shirts.

Sophia B. – Yogaste Rep

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review, Robin. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your order.

perihano
April 15th, 2022
Verified purchase

Good quality material, the size was perfect, better than I expected and will trust the site for future purchases.

lorig597
April 18th, 2022
Verified site experience

Very easy to navigate love the sale items all your clothes are totally awesome true to size great quality!

andreaa605
December 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

The order was accurate and arrived in a timely manner. I love my yoga pants. They are all very comfortable and allows me lots of flexibility without falling down.

Sophia B. – Yogaste Rep

Hi Andrea! Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

tetanaa
February 25th, 2022
Verified site experience

Ease of navigation, making purchases selections and completing payment, thank you! I'm super excited for my purchases.

vilmam7
May 13th, 2022
Verified site experience

I love this site. The quality of the tops and bottoms are top shelf. Good quality material made to last for years. Though I wish the yoga pants came in at least 1 larger size.

sherin34
August 11th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Love your selection, color choices and vibe! I also respect no corners are cut in your choices of materials. Thank you so much for the happiness wearing your designs brings to my days

I was confused on delivery. My email interaction was wonderful.

Sophia B. – Yogaste Rep

Hi Sheri! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes.

Love your selection!
July 25th, 2021
• Previous review
yibgs
April 1st, 2022
Verified purchase

Got the Mat a week ago and it is really beautiful. Looks good and has the right texture from feeling. Is just a tiny little too short and really slippery still. Can imagine this gets better. But on the first two usages my feet really felt very unstable and were giving eay (slipped away)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Yogaste staff and other customers.

Products (1,547)

Chakra Yoga Mat

Excellent

Tree Of Life Yoga Pants - XL-2XL
Tree Of Life Yoga Pants - XL-2XL

The pants are beautiful but too big. I would love them in grey a size smaller

Tree Of Life Yoga Pants XS-S
Tree Of Life Yoga Pants XS-S

I love how they move where I move. No need to adjust them, they're long enough, yet small enough for my tiny waist, they're a PERFECT fit!

Boho Yoga Pants M-L
Boho Yoga Pants M-L

Color. Hope they are not see thru!

Boho Yoga Mat
Boho Yoga Mat

Great design

Tree Of Life Yoga Mat
Tree Of Life Yoga Mat

I like it

Boho Yoga Pants XL-2XL
Boho Yoga Pants XL-2XL

Super soft, beautiful, and true to size

Rainbow Yoga Pants XL-2XL
Rainbow Yoga Pants XL-2XL

Comfy cute great for yoga

Ocean Sunset Yoga Mat
Ocean Sunset Yoga Mat

This mat is so pretty, very comfortable and a good texture.

Boho Yoga Pants XS-S
Boho Yoga Pants XS-S

Beautiful. Fit and feel great.

OM Lotus Flower Tank - Black / M
OM Lotus Flower Tank - Black / M

Colors in the design. Goes with any yoga pant.

Rainbow Yoga Pants M-L
Rainbow Yoga Pants M-L

LOVE! They fit well and feel wonderful! The colors are as vibrant and saturated as you see in the image online. I'm glad I bought a few pairs in different prints. They are beautiful and I feel like if I wear pretty things, I can feel better about how I look. Thank you.

Mystery Shirt - L / Black
Mystery Shirt - L / Black

I like the mystery of not knowing which shirt I'll be getting!

Tree Of Life Yoga Pants - XL-2XL / Black
Tree Of Life Yoga Pants - XL-2XL / Black

Coolest yoga pants

Heavily Meditated Tee - Purple Heather / S
Heavily Meditated Tee - Purple Heather / S

I like the saying and color. I wish children's sizes were available, as I usually wear a youth xl, so it fits a little awkward. I am 5'2" 106lbs.

Maze Illusion Yoga Pants XS-S
Maze Illusion Yoga Pants XS-S

These are long-legged and really gorgeous. I bought the Maze design which goes so well with black and Navy Blue tops.