Review of UpkeepYoga

UpkeepYoga reviews

support@upkeepyoga.com

bettei1
4/17/19

I like it very m uch -- its areally great site and nice people who run it. I am impressed and will be going back many more times!

leonardp31
6/4/18

Upkeepyoga never fails me. Ordered some goods and received it on time. Will definitely recommend this site to all of my family and friends.

vinav
5/24/18

User friendly shop and my order arrived. Good quality and their products are nice. Will shop again soon.

philipr48
5/11/18

im a regular customer to this website. they have cool but very affordable items. They never failed to deliver my orders and i trust them.

juliam131
5/1/18

I received a product that didn't come up to what was displayed on their homepage at all. I ordered yoga pants and I received cheap children leggings from china. Very disappointing experience in online shopping. Next time I have to be more careful and read all the reviews before, that are apparently very bad, except of all the very obvious fake reviews e.g. on trustpilot.com, where in each review specific product is promoted.

allairap
4/15/18

This online store has a good quality and affordable products. Customer support is very helpful. Keep up the good work Upkeepyoga.

richardl236
4/7/18

I love the service of the store. They keep on being updated and responsive to my questions about products..

marinar25
4/3/18

This online store is my first choice when it comes to yoga products. They have a lot of beautiful products! I am excited to order again! Thank you Upkeep yoga!! Discounts pretty please!!!

kayeh12
3/19/18

I just wanna share my experience on this site. We ordered some yoga accessories from them. At first, I was skeptical however the shipping was fast, customer service was great. They were very patient with me. Thanks for the great products I received.

acea9
3/15/18

5 stars for this company they are reliable and honest. customer support are very friendly and accommodating.

clentr
3/6/18

I ordered different item from this Yoga store . I just love the design of the products and it's very unique that I haven't seen before . Love love love :)

ayaj
2/26/18

one of the best shop to buy yoga clothes and accessories. hoping that they will have more unique and innovative products soon.

vieng
2/19/18

Love this site especially my photo box arrived in good condition. Nothing to worry about the delivery. Highly recommend!

litoc
2/9/18

I received my zodiac leather bracelet on time! the product is beautiful and doesn't look cheap. i will definitely order again. thank you!

clarexs
2/7/18

I ordered many times but now just want to make a quick review for my favorite site! All the products arrived on time and good conditions . I am satisfied for the service and it's worth to wait!

neroa
1/19/18

My UpKeepYoga Reviews
While I can only speak on the purchase I made, it seems that many other people have had poor experiences with Upkeep Yoga.

For starters, my Elephant Tapestry was directly shipped from China. This doesnt necessarily mean anything, as many companies buy products from overseas. However, it does mean the company doesnt even have their items in stock. They likely spend a mere couple dollars for their products and then purchase them with the customers shipping address when an order comes in.

Why is this a problem? They cant ensure quality product if they never see the product.

To put it into perspective, you can purchase the exact same elephant tapestry for $6 online on other stores.

paulines28
12/11/17

It was a great customer service indeed. They were very patient in answering my questions before and after I purchased the lightboxes. Also fast and excellent delivery.

janiceb87
12/11/17

Hi Upkeepyoga! Just wanted you to know that my family and friends were jealous when I received my Tapestry. I shared your page to them and they will definitely order some. :)

michelleb314
12/11/17

My son loves giraffe so I order the Dotty Giraffe Plush Seat and he loves it, this was the 4th transaction I had with this store. Thank you so much, looking forward for more incredible items.

devorahm2
12/11/17

Very accomodating service specially the product is perfect gift for my grandma and grandpa wedding anniversary :)

mylao
12/8/17

I would recommend this company to anyone as well. I've been shopping with this company for many times.

graceyl1
11/23/17

My sister ordered a lamp as a gift for my birthday, and I really love it! I ask where did she bought it and at first she was kinda hesitant to let me know because I know she doesnt want me to know the price! LOL! To make the story short, I learned that she bought it from upkeepyoga. The quality is very good and the price is very reasonable too! Want to order for my friends too!

junep26
11/22/17

I never thought that an yoga site will be selling gadgets and other amazing stuff. Got my photobox and Rotating disk thing. Thanks upkeepyoga!

divinen
11/21/17

I ordered some products a month ago, and was surprised my package arrived earlier than my expected date!!! thank you UKY for keeping your words!!

tiffanya44
11/19/17

Just received my BOHEMIAN STYLE FLORAL COVER SET. I love the color combination. Thanks upkeepyoga. Will definitely order unique items from you. :)

Questions? Get answers from the UpkeepYoga staff and other customers.

1 Photo for UpkeepYoga