Etisalat

Etisalat has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Etisalat ranks 55th among Internet Service Provider sites.

How would you rate Etisalat?

“The worst customer service are in Etisalat UAE”

Ahmed A.
10/9/20

The customer service at Etisalat UAE it is worst service you can see in your life. I wish If I am able to rate it Zera star not one star When I talk about the customer service here, I am talking about the service from the responsible manager not the line staff I tried to reach the managers for last one week but they refused to receive the calls and always promise to call back but they did not Each time they keep you on hold for more than an hour without response Simply, they do not care at all AA *******354

syeda44
December 28th, 2016
Good: payment portal, advertisements
Bad: Frequent freeze, loading errors and lag in loading pages, inability to see bills most of the times.

Not an ideal site for a telecommunication company
ahmeda511
October 9th, 2020
I wish If I am able to rate it Zera star not one star
Each time they keep you on hold for more than an hour without response
Simply, they do not care at all
AA
*******354
renjang
April 11th, 2018
You subscribe to etisalat because of less options. Too costly, very less channels, poor customer care, they will charge for you for everything.

Questions? Get answers from the Etisalat staff and other customers.

Welcome to Etisalat. We help people to reach each other, businesses to find new markets and everyone to fulfill their potential. We provide telephone, TV and Internet across the UAE and beyond. Our customers enjoy the latest services and technologies,...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Etisalat?

Have a question about Etisalat?