Review of EssayBox.org

support@essaybox.org

63 reviews with 5 stars

seanf139
12/10/19
I don't understand all the negative comments. I do agree that some topics are more complex than others and deadlines are not the same but each time I order papers from here everything is fine. Sometimes I ask the writer to revise my paper but I'm always 99.9% satisfied with what I get
lisar700
12/9/19
the biggest advantage of this service is they don't share any of your personal information. everything is confidential and you don't communicate directly with the writer because the chat blocks all personal info from being disclosed. You do talk to everyone, they just don't know your name and personal details. I had my previous experience with another website whose writer tried to extort money from me and threatened to contact my college. There is no such thing here
jenniferm1406
12/5/19
I've been using essaybox.org for over 3 years. They're not always the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Sometimes great service is worth a few extra dollars. They have a fantastic reputation.

Tip for consumers: This is THE place to go.

maggiee25
10/27/19
I happen to have encountered well-trained professionals and support during the entire process! I can't believe how the writer 31216 could finish my 10 pages essay just in 3 days despite the fact that I gave him/her 7 days! it looks 10 times better than it would have if I'd have done it myself!
karah58
10/26/19
I am writing this review because this company definitely deserves recognition. Without them, I wouldn't have passed my course. I knew how to do it but the professor was so strict that I couldn't trust myself because I desperately needed a perfect grade. And they did it! Flawless AND on time! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE!
jamiej148
10/23/19
It was flawless! I was really happy because it improved my academic grade as well. Good vocabulary was used and no plagiarism. I really appreciate the effort. I will work with the website again.
dawnm413
10/18/19
I want to say thanks to the professionals for quality support throughout the whole process. The writer made my speech so easy to follow and addressed everything I was really impressed! The writer also explained everything and the assistance was very helpful!

Tip for consumers: You should be served by Lorah, she's the best one for me. Really helpful and she will find you the best writer in your subject. Cheers!

Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Dawn,

We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback! We are happy that you enjoyed the experience! That's the feeling we want all our customers to have when ordering from us.

melissar331
10/7/19
One of the best companies in terms of price vs quality vs turnaround! Thanks :) 5 stars for your work!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Melissa,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. It makes our day to know that you had such a great experience working with us.

lynetteh25
10/7/19
thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! ***** from your returning customer!!! *great service * great writers * great papers * great scores * great everything!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Lynette,

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's truly rewarding to hear such kind words from a loyal customer.

kellyw296
9/26/19
It was my first order with them and I was treated like I was a vip client. Taylor from the support helped me place the order then hooked me up with a very good writer, called me when the writer was available to ask me to pay for the paper and it was all done in under an hour! I also loved the paper and got an A for it so I'll definitely order more!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Kelly,

We are glad the choice was made in our favor! I am glad you are satisfied with our work. Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

karene326
9/26/19
Ordered qualifying work on a pretty specific topic. Everything was finished on time, very patiently listened to comments and suggestions, an instantly answered all questions, corrections were made according to my comments
Thank you so much!!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate this! Our main goal is to make sure that you’re satisfied with our services. If you ever need any help in the future, please let us know!

trevons
7/29/19
Over 20 orders with these guys, not a single failed paper! If somebody is hesitating it's really worth trying such service, as your time is much priceless.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Trevon,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! Our writing service is always here for you!

corys61
5/19/19
The best thing about it is the 24/7 support. I came back home late and was too tired to write anything for the next day. I placed my order at 10 PM and got the essay written by midnight. I'll recommend the service to anyone who has active social life and a lot of homework.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Cory,

justinh242
1/24/19
Both times I have used essaybox, I was very satisfied with my paper. The first one was so good on the first draft that I actually had to "dumb it down" to fit my writing style. The second one didn't follow my instructions for the paper. However, after I pointed out the error, I got the revision back within 24 hours and it was great! I have found my new permanent writing service. Thank you!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Justin,

Thank you very much for your five star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

billyj56
1/24/19
I really hate writing especially when it comes to something I don't care much about. And time to time I use ghostwriting companies. Essaybox is one of the good ones. For the tasks you don't even think about you can be sure that this will be a good material for that price. I made about 4 orders already and it was always all cool, once sent a critical thinking essay on revision but eventually, they did it well.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Billy,

Thanks for taking time to post a review. We're ready to help you anytime with any kind of assignment. We'll be looking forward to seeing you on our website again!

jayt120
6/23/18
This device is awesome and provides customers with great results. The agents and writers are very helpful and willing to aid with any needs or concerns. The administration are quickly and radially
Available if need be with a live chat option to discuss needs regarding work. Excellent service with quality performance.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Jay,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! We are thrilled that you were satisfied with your order and that our Customer Support Department was able to assist you!

bobs347
10/23/17
Very clear communication, great customer service (24/7) and great essays!
I got only very good grades during my MBA.
I strongly recommend it!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Bob,

We appreciate your referrals. We're ready to help you anytime with any kind of assignment. We'll be looking forward to seeing you on our website again!

seanb78
6/24/17
I needed help writing a mandatory essay for school, all the while having a week from hell involving family crisis and drama that took me away from the computer. Luckily, EssayBox was at the ready to step in and assist. I got an A on the essay and the following week my life, both scholastically and personally, were back on track!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Sean, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to be helpful in your studies. Don't forget to check your inbox for the upcoming promos with the new amazing offers from essaybox.org.
astridm3
6/9/17
I had a great experience with EssayBox. I was so busy taking a couple of classes last semester and did not have enough time for one of my papers. I googled and EssayBox was the first one I responded to. I was not sure if I should do it. I thought it was not trustworthy, but sure enough, it was. I got a wonderful paper...
I had to send it back and fort for some corrections, but still, came out perfect.
Please try it.If you are busy it is definitely a source to try.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Astrid,

We are glad the choice was made in our favor! I'm so glad we were able to assist you in your time of need! Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

alexc192
6/9/17
They are mindful, professional and quick!
When my tutor was late on responding, the offered to review for free although it was out of the grace period. most of the time, you get a discount, and that does not affect the quality of the paper. I will never work with any other service.
Highly recommended.
They listen and promptly respond. their support are 24/7 on the ball. Respect.
hugoy3
6/9/17
Been using Essaybox for a long time. Supportors and writers are all great. Very good online services!
carmeliah
6/8/17
I have been using EssayBox for the past year and this site is the best service ever. I had one problem with one of my papers due to plagiarism and they refunded all of my money back plus extra discount on my next order. I was a bit weary after that but I haven't had a problem since then. I recommend this site.
amale4
2/12/17
Company is great and has amazing writers. You set a deadline and they complete way in advance. Language is always on point and can tell it is the first language of the writers.
serenaw10
2/9/17
I have received a numerous of essays and papers from EssayBox, they are a great community, have amazing and careful writers that are willing to revise your paper/essay as many times as you want until you feel comfortable. I have tried other sites, but EssayBox is truly the best, you will have a guranteed A for your class. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
andrews237
12/15/16
Impressed with their professionalism

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING!! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM!! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund!! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

Questions? Get answers from the EssayBox.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EssayBox.org