Review of EssayBox.org

Tel: 1-407-852-8848
support@essaybox.org

victoriat28
4/15/16
Haven't been let down. I have essaybox throughout this semester with having three demanding science classes that require lab reports along with research papers often with the same due date and graded as if I was working in the field instead of a college assignment. I have made A's on all of my papers thanks to essaybox!
jenniferg114
4/14/16
I have used a few writing services in the past and was very disappointed!! I was very tired and frustrated with empty promises from other sites. I had a paper that was due the next day and I had no time!! Out of desperation, I ordered from Essay Box....BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!!! Best paper ever!! I was so shocked!! I have used the site several times since and I will never use another!! Finally, the writer and support team are always available!!
ikeiah
4/14/16
I have never been let down using essay box. Whether it be last minute papers or quizzes, someone is always available. Thank you so much essay box!
angels49
4/14/16
I have been using essaybox for a few months now. The staff is very helpful and respond very quickly to work on anything you need. My papers are written very professional and I have received excellent feedback and grades from my professors. Working full-time, using essaybox allows me to concentrate on my readings and classwork giving me more time to spend with my daughter on the weekends. Very professional site and I definitely will use them again.
adamc83
3/27/16
I've used a couple other writing services in the past and mediocre results. They had several grammatical errors and/or lacking in content, which caused me to keep looking for a better service. Luckily I stumbled across Essaybox.org, and they provided me with an essay that I am completely satisfied with and honestly, exceeded all my expectations.

Tip for consumers: Use the inquiry option if needed to get feedback on what is needed, without placing an order.

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING!! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM!! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund!! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

Questions? Get answers from the EssayBox.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EssayBox.org