Review of EssayBox.org

Tel: 1-407-852-8848
support@essaybox.org

seanb78
6/24/17
I needed help writing a mandatory essay for school, all the while having a week from hell involving family crisis and drama that took me away from the computer. Luckily, EssayBox was at the ready to step in and assist. I got an A on the essay and the following week my life, both scholastically and personally, were back on track!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Sean, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to be helpful in your studies. Don't forget to check your inbox for the upcoming promos with the new amazing offers from essaybox.org.
astridm3
6/9/17
I had a great experience with EssayBox. I was so busy taking a couple of classes last semester and did not have enough time for one of my papers. I googled and EssayBox was the first one I responded to. I was not sure if I should do it. I thought it was not trustworthy, but sure enough, it was. I got a wonderful paper...
I had to send it back and fort for some corrections, but still, came out perfect.
Please try it.If you are busy it is definitely a source to try.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Astrid,

We are glad the choice was made in our favor! I'm so glad we were able to assist you in your time of need! Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

Sincerely,
Emmett Coleman
Customer Service Specialist
alexc192
6/9/17
They are mindful, professional and quick!
When my tutor was late on responding, the offered to review for free although it was out of the grace period. most of the time, you get a discount, and that does not affect the quality of the paper. I will never work with any other service.
Highly recommended.
They listen and promptly respond. their support are 24/7 on the ball. Respect.
hugoy3
6/9/17
Been using Essaybox for a long time. Supportors and writers are all great. Very good online services!
carmeliah
6/8/17
I have been using EssayBox for the past year and this site is the best service ever. I had one problem with one of my papers due to plagiarism and they refunded all of my money back plus extra discount on my next order. I was a bit weary after that but I haven't had a problem since then. I recommend this site.
me11418
5/27/17
Excuse my language, but the worst $#*!ING service I've ever experienced. Their work is not quality and is copied and pasted! They are not customer friendly or honour their word. They're selfish and greedy for your money. I highly recommend NOBODY use their company or services. Huge rip off and 200$ down the drain, should've known better. Sharing my mistake here so that someone else won't have to go through the same. Requested a refund and they've just stopped replying, very unprofessional. Cowards. There isn't an option for clicking a 0/5, but that's what I would strongly rate this.
aa1851
4/24/17
Someone who is CLEARLY NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH speaker is writing these papers. Waste of time. High school level. Please please please avoid. I just wasted 200$.
stefani155
4/3/17
They will provide you with an essay that will be worst than your draft. Their "A" writes are worst than a high schooler. Do not trust the money back guarantee they offer as there is a * next to it. I was left without a homework and less money after trusting their service
amale4
2/12/17
Company is great and has amazing writers. You set a deadline and they complete way in advance. Language is always on point and can tell it is the first language of the writers.
serenaw10
2/9/17
I have received a numerous of essays and papers from EssayBox, they are a great community, have amazing and careful writers that are willing to revise your paper/essay as many times as you want until you feel comfortable. I have tried other sites, but EssayBox is truly the best, you will have a guranteed A for your class. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
andrews237
12/15/16
Impressed with their professionalism
yenchuc
10/28/16
They offer the wonderful service for different types of paper. I'm really glad I found this website.
christap5
10/28/16
Essaybox offers outstanding work and reliable customer service! All experience with this company has been awesome. Would highly recommend.
travisl20
10/28/16
Paper was delivered in a timely fashion and was up to my expectations. Would use them again.
devonw12
10/21/16
I came across EssayBox when a friend of mine told me about another company that writes essays and while I was going through the reviews for that particular website, I stumbled upon reviews mentioning EssayBox. So I decided to try it. I truly believe this is the best website for papers! They have great prices, discounts, and outstanding writers. While my paper did have just a few errors, overall it wasn't anything I couldn't fix myself. The mistakes were all corrected in under 5 minutes and my paper was ready to go!
vg23
10/11/16
I was overwhelm with my class load this quarter. I have never used essay box before but I look at their reviews to see what other thought about the company. The greatest thing since wonder bread. Great paper! I add my closing remarks made a passing grade., Thanks great paper and worth the price.
jenniferk109
10/6/16
I have ordered with essaybox 43 times. They are by far the best site for everything. I have used them for all my sociology classes even as far as statistics. They are very helpful and always meet the deadline. I have been able to maintain a grade point average of 4.0 due to their expertise writers. Essaybox really is the real deal. They are the best!
lojeea
10/4/16
i always sturggels writes Essays, term papers and reserach paper
After finding the support and help from EssayBox writers and toturs they are very proffestional writers they do the work on time or earlier they always respons back to you very fast
They are the best Website ever that can help you
I just wish if it was just a littile bite cheper
But since all the writers are professional and always here for you the deserve more than that
Somtimes i wish i can give some tip to the writers

beckyl17
10/4/16
Essaybox is an amazing writing service, with exceptional customer service and grade A work!
mustafaa15
10/4/16
One of the best website for essays, I got mine 4 days before the due date, very fast delivery, good formatted paper.
kevaunas
7/28/16
The servers here are extremely on time. The papers deserve nothing less than an A and that's exactly what I have gotten. I have only used the site once but that will definitely not be my last. Im active duty military so I do not have much time to do them. But with the help of this site, I have everything turned in on time!
michelea19
7/24/16
I just recently started using EssayBox and I must say they are amazing. Literally stress free process. Papers are extremely well written, Always on Time and the customer service is stellar. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs these types of services to use Essaybox. I received A's on the papers they have done for me thus far
luisq1
7/21/16
When in a crunch Essabox is an awesome alternative to help you with the information you need. It was quick and efficient. It is more expensive than others but don't be fooled the quality of the information by far exceeds the competition.
miken93
7/12/16
Having to manage work, family and studies, Eassaybox has been amazing.

thanks to a great team at Eassaybox
keisham2
6/26/16
I contacted essaybox to assist me with an assignment because I was in a tight situation. My paper was prepared and available to me in less than 24 hours. Job well done.

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING!! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM!! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund!! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

Questions? Get answers from the EssayBox.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EssayBox.org