Essay Box

Essay Box has a consumer rating of 4.66 stars from 87 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Essay Box also ranks 27th among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.9%

• I have used essay box on a few occasions and they have always been very professional with fast customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Essay Box?

“It's Worth It”

Christopher H.
9/27/20

What I really love about this website is that once you start working with a writer and get to like their work you can stick to them by choosing them as your preferred writer. I have worked with several professionals on this website and they all have their particular style of writing. They have never failed to meet my expectations. So even if I had doubts when I started using this website now I know exactly that my prefered writer will deliver exactly what I need, because we are on the same page about how things need to be done.

“Absolute TRASH 0/10 would not recommend”

Caro F.
10/22/19

Buying this service was honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever made. 1. I payed 135 USD and got such a trash paper. 2. I gave the person instructions on what I wanted and was even so nice to give them some of my research, they just copied everything, didn't add anything, just repeated my notes over the span of 4 pages IN HORRIBLE ENGLISH. 3. I think the person who "wrote" (more like manufactured pure trash) my paper seemed to be a foreigner. The paper was FULL of grammatical mistakes. 4. The customer service is also trash. So for your own sake, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTHING IN THE END ANYWAYS AND MY PAPER WAS SOOOO MUCH BETTER SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY. Honey. Ok that's it.

customer service (7)
christopherh793
September 27th, 2020
Dear Christopher,

It is great to hear such lovely feedback. We do really appreciate it:)

janelp4
December 19th, 2019
I am planning to go to college and needed help with editing my application essay. You know, there are so many writing services today and most of them are crappy and with attitude! This one was nothing like those I've seen before. I was brough to them by a friend I met who told me these guys do great work and give nice discounts. I got a 10% coupon for my first order. Definitely will use them again.
Dear Janel,

Thank you very much for rating us. We're looking forward to completing new assignments for you.

kaylal46
June 23rd, 2018
I have had good and bad experiences with this service, they have saved my ass and have gotten me A's before. But it also seems that they have problems with their writers understanding instructions. You will not get amazing ground breaking work and nothing that will stand out.
Dear Kayla,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We will keep working hard to provide the best writing services around. Thank you!

olivias284
January 14th, 2020
My orders were all good quality. I've had nothing but a pleasant experience with them. One paper that I purchased among others was a really expensive huge project that was my theology thesis. I was really worried to pay that much but I was so relieved when the professor accepted my thesis from the first attempt. That's adorable, thank you
Dear Olivia,

Thank you very much for your five star review. Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

lisar700
December 9th, 2019
The biggest advantage of this service is they don't share any of your personal information. Everything is confidential and you don't communicate directly with the writer because the chat blocks all personal info from being disclosed. You do talk to everyone, they just don't know your name and personal details. I had my previous experience with another website whose writer tried to extort money from me and threatened to contact my college. There is no such thing here
Dear Lisa,

We so appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are glad the choice was made in our favor!

joc89
February 25th, 2019
Some grammar issues but overall great. I hate writing. I never know how to express how I really feel on paper. Essay box has not yet failed me.
Dear Jo,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! I am glad you are satisfied with our work. Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

dorisc147
September 29th, 2020
I had my exam completed and it passed successfully. Thank you so much! They did everything perfect, as promised. They complied with the deadline and terms. Thanks to the support team and to my writer. I appreciate your hard work.
Dear Doris,

Thank you very much for your five star review. Our team is happy to be of assistance.

elizabethb1134
September 18th, 2020
My paper was done quickly and of high quality. My teacher asked me to redo a section, and again they did it in no time. Recommend. The people are committed to their work and do it decently
Dear Elizabeth,

Great to hear that you enjoyed our services. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

robine262
September 15th, 2020
After communicating with the writer several times I received exactly what I asked for. It is nice to see that writers are just as interested in good results as their clients.
Dear Robin,

It is our greatest pleasure to see you satisfied! Looking forward to our future cooperation.

jenniferm1406
December 5th, 2019
I've been using essaybox.org for over 3 years. They're not always the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Sometimes great service is worth a few extra dollars. They have a fantastic reputation.

Tip for consumers: This is THE place to go.

Dear Jennifer,

It is great to hear such lovely feedback. We do really appreciate it:)

seanf139
December 10th, 2019
I don't understand all the negative comments. I do agree that some topics are more complex than others and deadlines are not the same but each time I order papers from here everything is fine. Sometimes I ask the writer to revise my paper but I'm always 99.9% satisfied with what I get
Dear Sean,

Your positive feedback is an honor for us. You were awesome to work with. Thank you for the recommendation!

trevons
July 29th, 2019
Over 20 orders with these guys, not a single failed paper! If somebody is hesitating it's really worth trying such service, as your time is much priceless.
Dear Trevon,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! Our writing service is always here for you!

maggiee25
October 27th, 2019
I happen to have encountered well-trained professionals and support during the entire process! I can't believe how the writer 31216 could finish my 10 pages essay just in 3 days despite the fact that I gave him/her 7 days! It looks 10 times better than it would have if I'd have done it myself!
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's truly rewarding to hear such kind words!

carof4
October 22nd, 2019
Buying this service was honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever made.

1. I payed 135 USD and got such a trash paper.
4. The customer service is also trash.

Ok that's it.
Dear Caro,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Unfortunately, we were unable to identify your order based on the information you provided. As soon as I have your order I'll be able to review your case. I hope to hear back from you soon.

justinh242
January 24th, 2019
Both times I have used essaybox, I was very satisfied with my paper. The first one was so good on the first draft that I actually had to "dumb it down" to fit my writing style. The second one didn't follow my instructions for the paper. However, after I pointed out the error, I got the revision back within 24 hours and it was great! I have found my new permanent writing service. Thank you!
Dear Justin,

Thank you very much for your five star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

js460
August 7th, 2018
I work for them and the clients really are terrible. We don't get paid when they complain, and the site doesn't uphold policies that protect the writers either. Only the company wins. We are expected to somehow understand illiterate requests, and it does not help that the company pretends to be in the U.S. even though they are in the Ukraine, and that none of the employees I've ever communicated with seem to actually understand the words that I am saying. I am regularly told I am wrong by clients, which is laughable because I have the same experience as their professors.
Dear J S.,

corys61
May 19th, 2019
The best thing about it is the 24/7 support. I came back home late and was too tired to write anything for the next day. I placed my order at 10 PM and got the essay written by midnight. I'll recommend the service to anyone who has active social life and a lot of homework.
Dear Cory,

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's truly rewarding to hear such kind words from a loyal customer.

me11418
May 27th, 2017
Excuse my language, but the worst $#*!ING service I've ever experienced. Their work is not quality and is copied and pasted! They are not customer friendly or honour their word. They're selfish and greedy for your money. I highly recommend NOBODY use their company or services. Huge rip off and 200$ down the drain, should've known better. Sharing my mistake here so that someone else won't have to go through the same. Requested a refund and they've just stopped replying, very unprofessional. Cowards. There isn't an option for clicking a 0/5, but that's what I would strongly rate this.
kellyw296
September 26th, 2019
It was my first order with them and I was treated like I was a vip client. Taylor from the support helped me place the order then hooked me up with a very good writer, called me when the writer was available to ask me to pay for the paper and it was all done in under an hour! I also loved the paper and got an A for it so I'll definitely order more!
Dear Kelly,

We are glad the choice was made in our favor! I am glad you are satisfied with our work. Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

karah58
October 26th, 2019
I am writing this review because this company definitely deserves recognition. Without them, I wouldn't have passed my course. I knew how to do it but the professor was so strict that I couldn't trust myself because I desperately needed a perfect grade. And they did it! Flawless AND on time! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE!
Dear Kara,

Thanks for the great review. We are happy that we have been able to assist you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

dawnm413
October 18th, 2019
I want to say thanks to the professionals for quality support throughout the whole process. The writer made my speech so easy to follow and addressed everything I was really impressed! The writer also explained everything and the assistance was very helpful!

Tip for consumers: You should be served by Lorah, she's the best one for me. Really helpful and she will find you the best writer in your subject. Cheers!

Dear Dawn,

We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback! We are happy that you enjoyed the experience! That's the feeling we want all our customers to have when ordering from us.

jamiej148
October 23rd, 2019
It was flawless! I was really happy because it improved my academic grade as well. Good vocabulary was used and no plagiarism. I really appreciate the effort. I will work with the website again.
karene326
September 26th, 2019
Ordered qualifying work on a pretty specific topic. Everything was finished on time, very patiently listened to comments and suggestions, an instantly answered all questions, corrections were made according to my comments
Thank you so much!
Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate this! Our main goal is to make sure that you’re satisfied with our services. If you ever need any help in the future, please let us know!

melissar331
October 7th, 2019
One of the best companies in terms of price vs quality vs turnaround! Thanks :) 5 stars for your work!
Dear Melissa,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. It makes our day to know that you had such a great experience working with us.

lynetteh25
October 7th, 2019
Thank you thank you thank you thank you! ***** from your returning customer! *great service * great writers * great papers * great scores * great everything!
Dear Lynette,

Customer Service Specialist

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS 5 STAR RATED. I can tell you for sure that they are true professionals.

By Olivia S.

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

First of all, the price, along with its customer support service and the writers' professionalism

By Natalia A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Essay Box staff and other customers.

EssayBox.org - web's leading provider of quality, made-to-order academic writing.
- 100% Original papers written from scratch
- Guaranteed privacy
- Native-English writers and editors
- Money-back guarantees
- 24/7 online support
- Perfect paper formatting

Emmett C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essay Box?

Have a question about Essay Box?