Essay Box

Ratings On Other Platforms

trustpilot logo
Trustpilot
4.5 / 5

Essay Box has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 106 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Essay Box most frequently mention great service and high quality. Essay Box ranks 25th among Essay Writing sites.

• I have used essay box on a few occasions and they have always been very professional with fast customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Essay Box?

“Excellent quality and good price”

David B.
12/11/20

I have recently ordered an online-exam from this website. I had doubts if their writers are credible at first but it turns out that they have professionals on board. I had the same writer for my tests and exams. Of course, I could have passed them myself but the grade would be much lower. Totally recommended!

“Absolute TRASH 0/10 would not recommend”

Caro F.
10/22/19

Buying this service was honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever made. 1. I payed 135 USD and got such a trash paper. 2. I gave the person instructions on what I wanted and was even so nice to give them some of my research, they just copied everything, didn't add anything, just repeated my notes over the span of 4 pages IN HORRIBLE ENGLISH. 3. I think the person who "wrote" (more like manufactured pure trash) my paper seemed to be a foreigner. The paper was FULL of grammatical mistakes. 4. The customer service is also trash. So for your own sake, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTHING IN THE END ANYWAYS AND MY PAPER WAS SOOOO MUCH BETTER SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY. Honey. Ok that's it.

customer service (7)
davidb5355
December 11th, 2020

Dera David,

We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback! It is our greatest pleasure to see you satisfied! Looking forward to our future cooperation.

christopherh793
September 27th, 2020

What I really love about this website is that once you start working with a writer and get to like their work you can stick to them by choosing them as your preferred writer. I have worked with several professionals on this website and they all have their particular style of writing. They have never failed to meet my expectations. So even if I had doubts when I started using this website now I know exactly that my prefered writer will deliver exactly what I need, because we are on the same page about how things need to be done.

Dear Christopher,

It is great to hear such lovely feedback. We do really appreciate it:)

carries279
December 1st, 2020

Special thanks to my writer, you wrote a perfect paper for me. I couldn't even expect it would be so fast and good. My professor got suspicious about the author of this work, but I managed to convince him. In the end, I received 97 and it saved my scholarship. I told all my friends about you so you kind of owe me a discount now lol

Dera Carrie,

Great to hear that you enjoyed our services. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

sepulvedaq
October 22nd, 2021

I did have trouble (because I attached the wrong file). Essaybox went above and beyond to make everything right. They gave me a 15% discount so that I can pay for the extra work (which was entirely my fault). Now I'm as happy as a pig in slop!: DD cause I also got an A-

kanec12
August 17th, 2021

Even when I choose 15 day deadline they still have super fast delivery and if there are any problems they sort it out fast. I'm grateful to the writer named Kathy, she's a very proficient writer who helped me out with many projects

Dear Kane,

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed the experience! That's the feeling we want all our customers to have when ordering from us.

elianw1
September 28th, 2021

You guys have always matched me with great writers with original thoughts, thanks to each and every one of them!

faithh124
September 10th, 2021

Wow, this company helped me a lot cause I had health issues and didn't have enough time for all this stuff in college. I asked for help from professional writers and it worked. I got an A for my last paper, which was worth 50% of the final grade. Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart

janelp4
December 19th, 2019

I am planning to go to college and needed help with editing my application essay. You know, there are so many writing services today and most of them are crappy and with attitude! This one was nothing like those I've seen before. I was brough to them by a friend I met who told me these guys do great work and give nice discounts. I got a 10% coupon for my first order. Definitely will use them again.

Dear Janel,

Thank you very much for rating us. We're looking forward to completing new assignments for you.

olivias284
January 14th, 2020

My orders were all good quality. I've had nothing but a pleasant experience with them. One paper that I purchased among others was a really expensive huge project that was my theology thesis. I was really worried to pay that much but I was so relieved when the professor accepted my thesis from the first attempt. That's adorable, thank you

Dear Olivia,

Thank you very much for your five star review. Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

kaylal46
June 23rd, 2018

I have had good and bad experiences with this service, they have saved my ass and have gotten me A's before. But it also seems that they have problems with their writers understanding instructions. You will not get amazing ground breaking work and nothing that will stand out.

Dear Kayla,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We will keep working hard to provide the best writing services around. Thank you!

lisar700
December 9th, 2019

The biggest advantage of this service is they don't share any of your personal information. Everything is confidential and you don't communicate directly with the writer because the chat blocks all personal info from being disclosed. You do talk to everyone, they just don't know your name and personal details. I had my previous experience with another website whose writer tried to extort money from me and threatened to contact my college. There is no such thing here

Dear Lisa,

We so appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are glad the choice was made in our favor!

carof4
October 22nd, 2019

Buying this service was honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever made.

1. I payed 135 USD and got such a trash paper.
4. The customer service is also trash.

Ok that's it.

Dear Caro,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Unfortunately, we were unable to identify your order based on the information you provided. As soon as I have your order I'll be able to review your case. I hope to hear back from you soon.

alexc1092
September 2nd, 2021

The last paper I got was perfectly formatted. It's my first time with this website, and this is the first time I saw flawless footnotes, citations, and a correctly-written bibliography. The writer worked with the primary sources that I asked for, and had the book that I would have had to buy. I'm impressed!

rowano1
September 15th, 2021

I've been using similar services for a while and it's always been terrible when it came to refunds. It's a totally different experience here. I know this is something usual and you actually expect things to work like that but it's VERY unusual when it comes to online writing services. I ordered a paper once but ended up doing it myself in the next few hours, and there was no need for it to be written twice. They were the first among the writing services I've ordered from who actually returned the money and it took them about a day or two. Most importantly, there was no attitude and no attempts to keep my $100 in their account. Therefore, I totally recommend them as a company who has a real money-back policy they follow.

dorisc147
September 29th, 2020

I had my exam completed and it passed successfully. Thank you so much! They did everything perfect, as promised. They complied with the deadline and terms. Thanks to the support team and to my writer. I appreciate your hard work.

Dear Doris,

Thank you very much for your five star review. Our team is happy to be of assistance.

maryw2188
August 11th, 2021

My friend ordered a couple of book reviews on this website and when I had a look at it the writing seemed good to me, so I decided to have my philosophy assignment completed by them. It was very easy to place an order and they confirmed it almost immediately. I was notified when my writer started working and when I left a message my writer replied very fast. I wrote in my paper details that the argumentation is what the writer needs to pay special attention to. We discussed what I expected my paper to be and what the main professor's requirements were. When the paper was finished I received an email notification saying I could check it. They said I could ask for free revisions if any changes were required, but the paper was okay and even better than expected. In general it was a great experience as everything was well organized and done for my convenience.

Tip for consumers:
Reliable sources good quality

Dera Mary,

Your feedback is highly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you again and providing another fantastic service for you when you would need it next.

pablom132
August 30th, 2021

I was very pleased with the work... I logged into my uni account this morning and saw that work has scored 87, which is great. I could not have done this project without your help. Great job!

Dear Pablo,

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's truly rewarding to hear such kind words from a loyal customer.

elizabethb1134
September 18th, 2020

My paper was done quickly and of high quality. My teacher asked me to redo a section, and again they did it in no time. Recommend. The people are committed to their work and do it decently

Dear Elizabeth,

robine262
September 15th, 2020

After communicating with the writer several times I received exactly what I asked for. It is nice to see that writers are just as interested in good results as their clients.

Dear Robin,

omarik
September 27th, 2021

I love this site the work is always on point. I think everyone I have worked with did a great job! You guys are great. Thank you for your help.

louism300
September 8th, 2021

Good quality work received before deadline requested. Perfect when time is not on your side. Great Service

carold1252
October 26th, 2021

The essay was immaculate, however it was completed after the deadline by a smidge under an hour. They responded well to my concerns and quickly for the most part. This site fulfilled my requirements and expectations with a somewhat fair price.

howardd128
September 3rd, 2021

All orders placed have been completed sooner than requested which allows me to meet due dates sooner than planned. Papers are always written up to standard.

finleyc29
September 20th, 2021

My last paper was good, but needed a little revision. The writer made the required edits on the paper according to my feedback and completed it on time. I appreciate the cooperation and will recommend this service to everyone. Best results and privacy is what you can expect.

jennya160
August 24th, 2021

I ordered 5 papers and the results were 40/40,53/60,49/50,42/50 and 80/100. Total was a B 264/300. If the last assignment had been just a bit better I could of gotten an A but I'm satisfied with a B

Dear Jenny,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. It makes our day to know that you had such a great experience working with us.

Customer Service Specialist

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS 5 STAR RATED. I can tell you for sure that they are true professionals.

By Olivia S.

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Essay Box staff and other customers.

EssayBox.org - web's leading provider of quality, made-to-order academic writing.
- 100% Original papers written from scratch
- Guaranteed privacy
- Native-English writers and editors
- Money-back guarantees
- 24/7 online support
- Perfect paper formatting

Emmett C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essay Box?

Have a question about Essay Box?