Review of EssayBox.org

Tel: 1-407-852-8848
support@essaybox.org

maggiee25
10/27/19
I happen to have encountered well-trained professionals and support during the entire process! I can't believe how the writer 31216 could finish my 10 pages essay just in 3 days despite the fact that I gave him/her 7 days! it looks 10 times better than it would have if I'd have done it myself!
karah58
10/26/19
I am writing this review because this company definitely deserves recognition. Without them, I wouldn't have passed my course. I knew how to do it but the professor was so strict that I couldn't trust myself because I desperately needed a perfect grade. And they did it! Flawless AND on time! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE!
jamiej148
10/23/19
It was flawless! I was really happy because it improved my academic grade as well. Good vocabulary was used and no plagiarism. I really appreciate the effort. I will work with the website again.
carof4
10/22/19
Buying this service was honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever made.

1. I payed 135 USD and got such a trash paper.
2. I gave the person instructions on what I wanted and was even so nice to give them some of my research, they just copied everything, didn't add anything, just repeated my notes over the span of 4 pages IN HORRIBLE ENGLISH.
3. I think the person who "wrote" (more like manufactured pure trash) my paper seemed to be a foreigner. The paper was FULL of grammatical mistakes.
4. The customer service is also trash.

So for your own sake, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTHING IN THE END ANYWAYS AND MY PAPER WAS SOOOO MUCH BETTER SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY. honey.
Ok that's it.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Caro,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Unfortunately, we were unable to identify your order based on the information you provided. As soon as I have your order I'll be able to review your case. I hope to hear back from you soon.

dawnm413
10/18/19
I want to say thanks to the professionals for quality support throughout the whole process. The writer made my speech so easy to follow and addressed everything I was really impressed! The writer also explained everything and the assistance was very helpful!

Tip for consumers: You should be served by Lorah, she's the best one for me. Really helpful and she will find you the best writer in your subject. Cheers!

Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Dawn,

We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback! We are happy that you enjoyed the experience! That's the feeling we want all our customers to have when ordering from us.

melissar331
10/7/19
One of the best companies in terms of price vs quality vs turnaround! Thanks :) 5 stars for your work!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Melissa,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. It makes our day to know that you had such a great experience working with us.

lynetteh25
10/7/19
thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! ***** from your returning customer!!! *great service * great writers * great papers * great scores * great everything!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Lynette,

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's truly rewarding to hear such kind words from a loyal customer.

kellyw296
9/26/19
It was my first order with them and I was treated like I was a vip client. Taylor from the support helped me place the order then hooked me up with a very good writer, called me when the writer was available to ask me to pay for the paper and it was all done in under an hour! I also loved the paper and got an A for it so I'll definitely order more!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Kelly,

We are glad the choice was made in our favor! I am glad you are satisfied with our work. Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

karene326
9/26/19
Ordered qualifying work on a pretty specific topic. Everything was finished on time, very patiently listened to comments and suggestions, an instantly answered all questions, corrections were made according to my comments
Thank you so much!!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate this! Our main goal is to make sure that you’re satisfied with our services. If you ever need any help in the future, please let us know!

trevons
7/29/19
Over 20 orders with these guys, not a single failed paper! If somebody is hesitating it's really worth trying such service, as your time is much priceless.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Trevon,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! Our writing service is always here for you!

corys61
5/19/19
The best thing about it is the 24/7 support. I came back home late and was too tired to write anything for the next day. I placed my order at 10 PM and got the essay written by midnight. I'll recommend the service to anyone who has active social life and a lot of homework.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Cory,

joc89
2/25/19
Some grammar issues but overall great. I hate writing. I never know how to express how I really feel on paper. Essay box has not yet failed me.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Jo,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! I am glad you are satisfied with our work. Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

justinh242
1/24/19
Both times I have used essaybox, I was very satisfied with my paper. The first one was so good on the first draft that I actually had to "dumb it down" to fit my writing style. The second one didn't follow my instructions for the paper. However, after I pointed out the error, I got the revision back within 24 hours and it was great! I have found my new permanent writing service. Thank you!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Justin,

Thank you very much for your five star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

billyj56
1/24/19
I really hate writing especially when it comes to something I don't care much about. And time to time I use ghostwriting companies. Essaybox is one of the good ones. For the tasks you don't even think about you can be sure that this will be a good material for that price. I made about 4 orders already and it was always all cool, once sent a critical thinking essay on revision but eventually, they did it well.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Billy,

Thanks for taking time to post a review. We're ready to help you anytime with any kind of assignment. We'll be looking forward to seeing you on our website again!

jennys177
10/4/18
I have been using them for about a year now. I didn't really have many problems besides some grammar errors and a few revisions every now and again. My worst experience was when I paid for a paper that was $20, I gave specific and detailed instructions with, admittedly, odd formatting. The writer was stuck on the format of the document he/she was never able to get over the problem. I asked for multiple revisions and each time the paper was revised it only became worse. I soon learned my writer didn't even understand what 'formal' writing meant. When I contacted support with the issue, they ignored my questions, pretending I was not there. This, of course, infuriated me, and I asked the writer (quite rudely on my part) to write it in a different format. Support and the writer immediately jumped down my neck and began to accuse me of changing my paper instructions. My writer was trying to be a smart ass and sent me pictures of alcoholic beverages instead of my finished paper. When I questioned support about this, I was once again ignored. I went to facebook and messaged them there. Facebook told me a 'dispute manager' would contact me. I never got a text, email, or call. I finally requested a refund because a picture of alcohol was not what I ordered, by law I paid for a product that was never obtained, this is illegal. I threatened to inform the fraud department at my bank, and that is when support threatened to tell my college I was studying at. I ended up writing the paper myself. I waited a few hours and decided to cease all contact with the company immediately. I made sure my stay in college was safe before posting this as I fear they may still come for me. I have deduced that the company is horrible, they can do basic essays, but anything above high school level is a joke. The writers don't even look at the information you give them to write about. The customer service is also a joke. They are insanely overpriced with writers that do not have the experience or degrees to write a good paper efficiently. Learn from my story and do not order one essay from this scamming site. They also offer clients discounts to write good reviews for them on sites like this which is against this sites policy.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Jenny,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience and would like to assist you with this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to identify your order based on the information you provided. Please look up the order number so we can investigate the situation. We look forward to receiving your reply.

av50
10/1/18
Their service is so far the most reliable writing service I've ever used, however I found that their writers were not capable of completely understanding clear and detailed instructions that I had provided. I also requested an ENL writer once but their grammar was not that good.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear V A.,

We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback! We look forward to working with you further to provide the five-star service our clients expect. Thank you!

js460
8/7/18
I work for them and the clients really are terrible. We don't get paid when they complain, and the site doesn't uphold policies that protect the writers either. Only the company wins. We are expected to somehow understand illiterate requests, and it does not help that the company pretends to be in the U.S. even though they are in the Ukraine, and that none of the employees I've ever communicated with seem to actually understand the words that I am saying. I am regularly told I am wrong by clients, which is laughable because I have the same experience as their professors.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear J S.,

jayt120
6/23/18
This device is awesome and provides customers with great results. The agents and writers are very helpful and willing to aid with any needs or concerns. The administration are quickly and radially
Available if need be with a live chat option to discuss needs regarding work. Excellent service with quality performance.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Jay,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! We are thrilled that you were satisfied with your order and that our Customer Support Department was able to assist you!

kaylal46
6/23/18
I have had good and bad experiences with this service, they have saved my ass and have gotten me A's before. But it also seems that they have problems with their writers understanding instructions. You will not get amazing ground breaking work and nothing that will stand out.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Kayla,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We will keep working hard to provide the best writing services around. Thank you!

peterk266
6/6/18

Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Peter,

Thanks for your feedback! I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. It is far from typical in our company. This order was refunded according to our money back policy on May 10, 2018.

mikep175
12/9/17
Really bad writers and the worst part they are not honest about their services..
I would stay away from them, the given assignment answers were all wrong.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Mike,

bobs347
10/23/17
Very clear communication, great customer service (24/7) and great essays!
I got only very good grades during my MBA.
I strongly recommend it!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Bob,

We appreciate your referrals. We're ready to help you anytime with any kind of assignment. We'll be looking forward to seeing you on our website again!

samuell51
9/14/17
I placed an order for a college level 2-page/500 word essay for $40. I sent them a clear prompt, my resume and 2 samples of the kind of essay I was looking for.

EssayBox.org added the MLA format on top and end of the sample essay I had sent and said my order was complete. $40 for about 15 words!

When I pointed this out, they said it was a miscommunication and that the writer would send me an original essay as promised. The following is the "humorous, original, stellar" essay by a Native English speaking writer. You be the judge:

Beep Beep Beep" the annoying sound of my alarm wakes me up from my deep slumber at 4 in the morning. I wake up and go to wash my face in the bathroom. I see my drowsy face reflecting in the mirror, and I gaze at it for a few seconds. All my family members, friends, and classmates are deep in their sleep, but I am getting ready for my morning training, but the thought to get back to sleep for just a few more minutes keeps crossing mind. However, I resist the temptation wear my shoes in a hurry and get out of the house. This type of discipline and commitment has indeed defined the person and student I am today.
At a very young age, martial arts were my favorite type of movies with Jackie Chan as my favorite actor. Being a child who was bullied in school it is not surprising that I became transfixed the first time I saw Jackie Chan fighting the bad people and winning. I wanted to know how to fight like him so that I could defend my friends and myself from all the bullies in school. Being the curious kid that I was, I wanted to learn about this art; therefore, I would wake up after my mother had tucked me in bed just to practice.
After one week of practice, I would hold on to this idea that I was now experienced like Jackie Chan. The next week I would confront a bully in our class and warn him of how bad, I would beat him up if he did not stop bullying me; somehow, it worked for a few hours until after school when they confronted me and beat me up. During the beat up, I tried the moves I had practiced, but none was working. More than I ever I was determined to know how to fight, from the experience I realized that hardships push us closer to our dreams.
In the year 2006, I wrote to Father Christmas about my wish to join karate class that my parents had adamantly refused for me to join. Surprisingly he answered my letter and my parents allowed me to join the class in 2007. I found myself doing what I love most. I would stay after class; visit during leisure time for practice. After a few weeks of practice, I almost gave up as I realized I was not getting better like Jackie Chan but my coach encouraged me. From this experience, I realized that in life giving up is not an option and success does not come over night.
Karate practice is all about pain, sweat, and hard work. Through perseverance and patience, I started improving my skills. From the practices, I also realized that my body could continue longer and better than my mind would have you believe. This situation taught me to push my body and brain to their limits and to keep working to surpass the limits. From my karate skills, I developed my confidence and warned the bullies. With the confidence, I talked to them, and they changed their way. In the same way, I plan to gain patient care skills and improve the pediatric care given to my community.
Like Bruce Lee said, I am not afraid of men who trained 10,000 kicks once, however, I am afraid of men who train one kick 10,000 times, I plan to focus on my gain patient care skills and through practice improving them (User, Super). I can confidently say I conquered the fear of being weak and afraid since I have learned advanced Krav Maga. Moreover, am successful at it as I have a second-degree black belt. Now, I am moving towards the quest of conquering the world."
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Samuel,

seanb78
6/24/17
I needed help writing a mandatory essay for school, all the while having a week from hell involving family crisis and drama that took me away from the computer. Luckily, EssayBox was at the ready to step in and assist. I got an A on the essay and the following week my life, both scholastically and personally, were back on track!
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Sean, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to be helpful in your studies. Don't forget to check your inbox for the upcoming promos with the new amazing offers from essaybox.org.
astridm3
6/9/17
I had a great experience with EssayBox. I was so busy taking a couple of classes last semester and did not have enough time for one of my papers. I googled and EssayBox was the first one I responded to. I was not sure if I should do it. I thought it was not trustworthy, but sure enough, it was. I got a wonderful paper...
I had to send it back and fort for some corrections, but still, came out perfect.
Please try it.If you are busy it is definitely a source to try.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Astrid,

We are glad the choice was made in our favor! I'm so glad we were able to assist you in your time of need! Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

Customer Service Specialist

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING!! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM!! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund!! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

Questions? Get answers from the EssayBox.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EssayBox.org