Review of EssayBox.org

Tel: 1-407-852-8848
support@essaybox.org

js460
8/7/18

I work for them and the clients really are terrible. We don't get paid when they complain, and the site doesn't uphold policies that protect the writers either. Only the company wins. We are expected to somehow understand illiterate requests, and it does not help that the company pretends to be in the U.S. even though they are in the Ukraine, and that none of the employees I've ever communicated with seem to actually understand the words that I am saying. I am regularly told I am wrong by clients, which is laughable because I have the same experience as their professors.

jayt120
6/23/18

This device is awesome and provides customers with great results. The agents and writers are very helpful and willing to aid with any needs or concerns. The administration are quickly and radially
Available if need be with a live chat option to discuss needs regarding work. Excellent service with quality performance.

kaylal46
6/23/18

I have had good and bad experiences with this service, they have saved my ass and have gotten me A's before. But it also seems that they have problems with their writers understanding instructions. You will not get amazing ground breaking work and nothing that will stand out.

peterk266
6/6/18

mikep175
12/9/17

Really bad writers and the worst part they are not honest about their services..
I would stay away from them, the given assignment answers were all wrong.

bobs347
10/23/17

Very clear communication, great customer service (24/7) and great essays!
I got only very good grades during my MBA.
I strongly recommend it!

samuell51
9/14/17

I placed an order for a college level 2-page/500 word essay for $40. I sent them a clear prompt, my resume and 2 samples of the kind of essay I was looking for.

EssayBox.org added the MLA format on top and end of the sample essay I had sent and said my order was complete. $40 for about 15 words!

When I pointed this out, they said it was a miscommunication and that the writer would send me an original essay as promised. The following is the "humorous, original, stellar" essay by a Native English speaking writer. You be the judge:

Beep Beep Beep" the annoying sound of my alarm wakes me up from my deep slumber at 4 in the morning. I wake up and go to wash my face in the bathroom. I see my drowsy face reflecting in the mirror, and I gaze at it for a few seconds. All my family members, friends, and classmates are deep in their sleep, but I am getting ready for my morning training, but the thought to get back to sleep for just a few more minutes keeps crossing mind. However, I resist the temptation wear my shoes in a hurry and get out of the house. This type of discipline and commitment has indeed defined the person and student I am today.
At a very young age, martial arts were my favorite type of movies with Jackie Chan as my favorite actor. Being a child who was bullied in school it is not surprising that I became transfixed the first time I saw Jackie Chan fighting the bad people and winning. I wanted to know how to fight like him so that I could defend my friends and myself from all the bullies in school. Being the curious kid that I was, I wanted to learn about this art; therefore, I would wake up after my mother had tucked me in bed just to practice.
After one week of practice, I would hold on to this idea that I was now experienced like Jackie Chan. The next week I would confront a bully in our class and warn him of how bad, I would beat him up if he did not stop bullying me; somehow, it worked for a few hours until after school when they confronted me and beat me up. During the beat up, I tried the moves I had practiced, but none was working. More than I ever I was determined to know how to fight, from the experience I realized that hardships push us closer to our dreams.
In the year 2006, I wrote to Father Christmas about my wish to join karate class that my parents had adamantly refused for me to join. Surprisingly he answered my letter and my parents allowed me to join the class in 2007. I found myself doing what I love most. I would stay after class; visit during leisure time for practice. After a few weeks of practice, I almost gave up as I realized I was not getting better like Jackie Chan but my coach encouraged me. From this experience, I realized that in life giving up is not an option and success does not come over night.
Karate practice is all about pain, sweat, and hard work. Through perseverance and patience, I started improving my skills. From the practices, I also realized that my body could continue longer and better than my mind would have you believe. This situation taught me to push my body and brain to their limits and to keep working to surpass the limits. From my karate skills, I developed my confidence and warned the bullies. With the confidence, I talked to them, and they changed their way. In the same way, I plan to gain patient care skills and improve the pediatric care given to my community.
Like Bruce Lee said, I am not afraid of men who trained 10,000 kicks once, however, I am afraid of men who train one kick 10,000 times, I plan to focus on my gain patient care skills and through practice improving them (User, Super). I can confidently say I conquered the fear of being weak and afraid since I have learned advanced Krav Maga. Moreover, am successful at it as I have a second-degree black belt. Now, I am moving towards the quest of conquering the world."

seanb78
6/24/17

I needed help writing a mandatory essay for school, all the while having a week from hell involving family crisis and drama that took me away from the computer. Luckily, EssayBox was at the ready to step in and assist. I got an A on the essay and the following week my life, both scholastically and personally, were back on track!

astridm3
6/9/17

I had a great experience with EssayBox. I was so busy taking a couple of classes last semester and did not have enough time for one of my papers. I googled and EssayBox was the first one I responded to. I was not sure if I should do it. I thought it was not trustworthy, but sure enough, it was. I got a wonderful paper...
I had to send it back and fort for some corrections, but still, came out perfect.
Please try it.If you are busy it is definitely a source to try.

alexc192
6/9/17

They are mindful, professional and quick!
When my tutor was late on responding, the offered to review for free although it was out of the grace period. most of the time, you get a discount, and that does not affect the quality of the paper. I will never work with any other service.
Highly recommended.
They listen and promptly respond. their support are 24/7 on the ball. Respect.

hugoy3
6/9/17

Been using Essaybox for a long time. Supportors and writers are all great. Very good online services!

carmeliah
6/8/17

I have been using EssayBox for the past year and this site is the best service ever. I had one problem with one of my papers due to plagiarism and they refunded all of my money back plus extra discount on my next order. I was a bit weary after that but I haven't had a problem since then. I recommend this site.

me11418
5/27/17

Excuse my language, but the worst $#*!ING service I've ever experienced. Their work is not quality and is copied and pasted! They are not customer friendly or honour their word. They're selfish and greedy for your money. I highly recommend NOBODY use their company or services. Huge rip off and 200$ down the drain, should've known better. Sharing my mistake here so that someone else won't have to go through the same. Requested a refund and they've just stopped replying, very unprofessional. Cowards. There isn't an option for clicking a 0/5, but that's what I would strongly rate this.

aa1851
4/24/17

Someone who is CLEARLY NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH speaker is writing these papers. Waste of time. High school level. Please please please avoid. I just wasted 200$.

stefani155
4/3/17

They will provide you with an essay that will be worst than your draft. Their "A" writes are worst than a high schooler. Do not trust the money back guarantee they offer as there is a * next to it. I was left without a homework and less money after trusting their service

amale4
2/12/17

Company is great and has amazing writers. You set a deadline and they complete way in advance. Language is always on point and can tell it is the first language of the writers.

serenaw10
2/9/17

I have received a numerous of essays and papers from EssayBox, they are a great community, have amazing and careful writers that are willing to revise your paper/essay as many times as you want until you feel comfortable. I have tried other sites, but EssayBox is truly the best, you will have a guranteed A for your class. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

andrews237
12/15/16

Impressed with their professionalism

yenchuc
10/28/16

They offer the wonderful service for different types of paper. I'm really glad I found this website.

christap5
10/28/16

Essaybox offers outstanding work and reliable customer service! All experience with this company has been awesome. Would highly recommend.

travisl20
10/28/16

Paper was delivered in a timely fashion and was up to my expectations. Would use them again.

devonw12
10/21/16

I came across EssayBox when a friend of mine told me about another company that writes essays and while I was going through the reviews for that particular website, I stumbled upon reviews mentioning EssayBox. So I decided to try it. I truly believe this is the best website for papers! They have great prices, discounts, and outstanding writers. While my paper did have just a few errors, overall it wasn't anything I couldn't fix myself. The mistakes were all corrected in under 5 minutes and my paper was ready to go!

vg23
10/11/16

I was overwhelm with my class load this quarter. I have never used essay box before but I look at their reviews to see what other thought about the company. The greatest thing since wonder bread. Great paper! I add my closing remarks made a passing grade., Thanks great paper and worth the price.

jenniferk109
10/6/16

I have ordered with essaybox 43 times. They are by far the best site for everything. I have used them for all my sociology classes even as far as statistics. They are very helpful and always meet the deadline. I have been able to maintain a grade point average of 4.0 due to their expertise writers. Essaybox really is the real deal. They are the best!

lojeea
10/4/16

i always sturggels writes Essays, term papers and reserach paper
After finding the support and help from EssayBox writers and toturs they are very proffestional writers they do the work on time or earlier they always respons back to you very fast
They are the best Website ever that can help you
I just wish if it was just a littile bite cheper
But since all the writers are professional and always here for you the deserve more than that
Somtimes i wish i can give some tip to the writers

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING!! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM!! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund!! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.
Questions? Get answers from the EssayBox.org staff and other customers.

EssayBox.org?