Essay Box

Essay Box has a consumer rating of 4.45 stars from 83 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Essay Box also ranks 23rd among Essay Writing sites.

• I have used essay box on a few occasions and they have always been very professional with fast customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Essay Box?

“No complaints.”

Janel P.
12/19/19

I am planning to go to college and needed help with editing my application essay. You know, there are so many writing services today and most of them are crappy and with attitude!! This one was nothing like those I've seen before. I was brough to them by a friend I met who told me these guys do great work and give nice discounts. I got a 10% coupon for my first order. Definitely will use them again.

“Absolute TRASH 0/10 would not recommend”

Caro F.
10/22/19

Buying this service was honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever made. 1. I payed 135 USD and got such a trash paper. 2. I gave the person instructions on what I wanted and was even so nice to give them some of my research, they just copied everything, didn't add anything, just repeated my notes over the span of 4 pages IN HORRIBLE ENGLISH. 3. I think the person who "wrote" (more like manufactured pure trash) my paper seemed to be a foreigner. The paper was FULL of grammatical mistakes. 4. The customer service is also trash. So for your own sake, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTHING IN THE END ANYWAYS AND MY PAPER WAS SOOOO MUCH BETTER SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY. honey. Ok that's it.

customer service (7)
janelp4
December 19th, 2019
olivias284
January 14th, 2020
My orders were all good quality. I've had nothing but a pleasant experience with them. One paper that I purchased among others was a really expensive huge project that was my theology thesis. I was really worried to pay that much but I was so relieved when the professor accepted my thesis from the first attempt. That's adorable, thank you
lisar700
December 9th, 2019
the biggest advantage of this service is they don't share any of your personal information. everything is confidential and you don't communicate directly with the writer because the chat blocks all personal info from being disclosed. You do talk to everyone, they just don't know your name and personal details. I had my previous experience with another website whose writer tried to extort money from me and threatened to contact my college. There is no such thing here
jenniferm1406
December 5th, 2019
I've been using essaybox.org for over 3 years. They're not always the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Sometimes great service is worth a few extra dollars. They have a fantastic reputation.

Tip for consumers: This is THE place to go.

seanf139
December 10th, 2019
I don't understand all the negative comments. I do agree that some topics are more complex than others and deadlines are not the same but each time I order papers from here everything is fine. Sometimes I ask the writer to revise my paper but I'm always 99.9% satisfied with what I get
trevons
July 29th, 2019
Over 20 orders with these guys, not a single failed paper! If somebody is hesitating it's really worth trying such service, as your time is much priceless.
Dear Trevon,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! Our writing service is always here for you!

maggiee25
October 27th, 2019
I happen to have encountered well-trained professionals and support during the entire process! I can't believe how the writer 31216 could finish my 10 pages essay just in 3 days despite the fact that I gave him/her 7 days! it looks 10 times better than it would have if I'd have done it myself!
kaylal46
June 23rd, 2018
I have had good and bad experiences with this service, they have saved my ass and have gotten me A's before. But it also seems that they have problems with their writers understanding instructions. You will not get amazing ground breaking work and nothing that will stand out.
Dear Kayla,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We will keep working hard to provide the best writing services around. Thank you!

justinh242
January 24th, 2019
Both times I have used essaybox, I was very satisfied with my paper. The first one was so good on the first draft that I actually had to "dumb it down" to fit my writing style. The second one didn't follow my instructions for the paper. However, after I pointed out the error, I got the revision back within 24 hours and it was great! I have found my new permanent writing service. Thank you!
Dear Justin,

Thank you very much for your five star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

corys61
May 19th, 2019
The best thing about it is the 24/7 support. I came back home late and was too tired to write anything for the next day. I placed my order at 10 PM and got the essay written by midnight. I'll recommend the service to anyone who has active social life and a lot of homework.
Dear Cory,

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's truly rewarding to hear such kind words from a loyal customer.

kellyw296
September 26th, 2019
It was my first order with them and I was treated like I was a vip client. Taylor from the support helped me place the order then hooked me up with a very good writer, called me when the writer was available to ask me to pay for the paper and it was all done in under an hour! I also loved the paper and got an A for it so I'll definitely order more!
Dear Kelly,

We are glad the choice was made in our favor! I am glad you are satisfied with our work. Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

karah58
October 26th, 2019
I am writing this review because this company definitely deserves recognition. Without them, I wouldn't have passed my course. I knew how to do it but the professor was so strict that I couldn't trust myself because I desperately needed a perfect grade. And they did it! Flawless AND on time! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE!
dawnm413
October 18th, 2019
I want to say thanks to the professionals for quality support throughout the whole process. The writer made my speech so easy to follow and addressed everything I was really impressed! The writer also explained everything and the assistance was very helpful!

Tip for consumers: You should be served by Lorah, she's the best one for me. Really helpful and she will find you the best writer in your subject. Cheers!

Dear Dawn,

We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback! We are happy that you enjoyed the experience! That's the feeling we want all our customers to have when ordering from us.

jamiej148
October 23rd, 2019
It was flawless! I was really happy because it improved my academic grade as well. Good vocabulary was used and no plagiarism. I really appreciate the effort. I will work with the website again.
karene326
September 26th, 2019
Ordered qualifying work on a pretty specific topic. Everything was finished on time, very patiently listened to comments and suggestions, an instantly answered all questions, corrections were made according to my comments
Thank you so much!!
Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate this! Our main goal is to make sure that you’re satisfied with our services. If you ever need any help in the future, please let us know!

melissar331
October 7th, 2019
One of the best companies in terms of price vs quality vs turnaround! Thanks :) 5 stars for your work!
Dear Melissa,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. It makes our day to know that you had such a great experience working with us.

lynetteh25
October 7th, 2019
thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! ***** from your returning customer!!! *great service * great writers * great papers * great scores * great everything!
Dear Lynette,

billyj56
January 24th, 2019
I really hate writing especially when it comes to something I don't care much about. And time to time I use ghostwriting companies. Essaybox is one of the good ones. For the tasks you don't even think about you can be sure that this will be a good material for that price. I made about 4 orders already and it was always all cool, once sent a critical thinking essay on revision but eventually, they did it well.
Dear Billy,

Thanks for taking time to post a review. We're ready to help you anytime with any kind of assignment. We'll be looking forward to seeing you on our website again!

alexc192
June 9th, 2017
They are mindful, professional and quick!
When my tutor was late on responding, the offered to review for free although it was out of the grace period. most of the time, you get a discount, and that does not affect the quality of the paper. I will never work with any other service.
Highly recommended.
They listen and promptly respond. their support are 24/7 on the ball. Respect.
jayt120
June 23rd, 2018
This device is awesome and provides customers with great results. The agents and writers are very helpful and willing to aid with any needs or concerns. The administration are quickly and radially
Available if need be with a live chat option to discuss needs regarding work. Excellent service with quality performance.
Dear Jay,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! We are thrilled that you were satisfied with your order and that our Customer Support Department was able to assist you!

serenaw10
February 9th, 2017
I have received a numerous of essays and papers from EssayBox, they are a great community, have amazing and careful writers that are willing to revise your paper/essay as many times as you want until you feel comfortable. I have tried other sites, but EssayBox is truly the best, you will have a guranteed A for your class. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
angels49
April 14th, 2016
I have been using essaybox for a few months now. The staff is very helpful and respond very quickly to work on anything you need. My papers are written very professional and I have received excellent feedback and grades from my professors. Working full-time, using essaybox allows me to concentrate on my readings and classwork giving me more time to spend with my daughter on the weekends. Very professional site and I definitely will use them again.
astridm3
June 9th, 2017
I had a great experience with EssayBox. I was so busy taking a couple of classes last semester and did not have enough time for one of my papers. I googled and EssayBox was the first one I responded to. I was not sure if I should do it. I thought it was not trustworthy, but sure enough, it was. I got a wonderful paper...
I had to send it back and fort for some corrections, but still, came out perfect.
Please try it.If you are busy it is definitely a source to try.
Dear Astrid,

We are glad the choice was made in our favor! I'm so glad we were able to assist you in your time of need! Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

carmeliah
June 8th, 2017
I have been using EssayBox for the past year and this site is the best service ever. I had one problem with one of my papers due to plagiarism and they refunded all of my money back plus extra discount on my next order. I was a bit weary after that but I haven't had a problem since then. I recommend this site.
hugoy3
June 9th, 2017
Been using Essaybox for a long time. Supportors and writers are all great. Very good online services!

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS 5 STAR RATED. I can tell you for sure that they are true professionals.

By Olivia S.

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING!! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM!! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund!! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

First of all, the price, along with its customer support service and the writers' professionalism

By Natalia A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Essay Box staff and other customers.

EssayBox.org - web's leading provider of quality, made-to-order academic writing.
- 100% Original papers written from scratch
- Perfect paper formatting

Essay B.
Customer service
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essay Box?

Have a question about Essay Box?