Review of EssayBox.org

Tel: 1-407-852-8848
support@essaybox.org

keisham2
6/26/16
I contacted essaybox to assist me with an assignment because I was in a tight situation. My paper was prepared and available to me in less than 24 hours. Job well done.
mauriced9
6/9/16
I have no issue, any questions I may have they are quick to respond or the writer may want to clarify something to give you the paper that you ha e requested. LOVE IT
joannas21
6/9/16
I strongly recommed EssayBox.org! Professional team, every order on time and high quality.
christinaw42
6/9/16
The writer's efficiency is very high, the customer's problem also will be very patient to solve, one of the best company that I used at present
sandras123
6/8/16
I have used other services, and essaybox have been proficient in there work.If a problem arise they will correct it I highly recommend this service.
sophiec20
6/7/16
I got the highest grade in my class...Professor stated that it was a well written paper...Thank you so much EssayBox for giving me more time to focus on other subjects. I'm happy i found you. Will be seeing a lot more of me.
xiaohanw
5/29/16
I ordered a few times on EssayBox, the company gives me big help and the service is in high quality, the staffs try their best to help me every time. I will choose EssayBox in future.
deannam22
5/20/16
This is a great company and I have been greatly satisfied
lulua
5/14/16
I have been using Essaybox for almost one year now they always here to help at anytime 24/7
the most professional writers are always here to help you
nardinea
4/28/16
Service is excellent, always someone there to help and answer any questions. The style of writing was a bit bland and vocabulary was often repeated, but overall the content was accurate and satisfied the prompt given.
belindah6
4/26/16
Essaybox has great writers, very punctual. I would recommend Essaybox to anyone who is need of expert writing service.
nathanc44
4/25/16
Essaybox makes it easier.
They have great writers and provide excellent services to customers.
I really like this site and use it for difficult paper.
Thank you Essaybox.
stephaniea38
4/25/16
Love this site. Always great and no issues.
carlosr49
4/25/16
I have placed over 20 orders with essaybox and I have never had a problem with their work. Matter fact, the only time I had a paper that I felt like it needed a better conclusion or closing comments, all it took was for me to send a quick message and I was sent the paper again with great closing comments! Again the best place to get your papers when in a time crunch is essaybox.
cindym99
4/25/16
I actually like Essay box. Through out my time with you all, I really do not have anything bad to say. You all was great to me and would continue using this service for a long time.
alinej
4/24/16
excellent service with a very professional writers and admin team. providing a high quality of work delivered on time.
syedm12
4/24/16
The response was quick and they were punctual.
valv7
4/24/16
I have used their service several times and they do a great job. Their follow-up is excellent. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in getting a little extra help in a minutes notice.
elliew17
4/24/16
I am thankful to the writer of EssayBox.org for revising my paper and added information that my paper needed. I have no time for revising and the writer made my life easier!!!thank you
saeeda8
4/24/16
e used essay box from a long time. The timing and the quality is nice i have good grades because of the work they did. I really do recommend getting any kind of service they provide.
melviln
4/24/16
To be honest, essaybox is a good choice. Great service.
kylew36
4/24/16
I have used essay box on a few occasions and they have always been very professional with fast customer service. The papers are properly formatted and the writers always listen to what is required for the paper being written. Highly recommend!
nathanc43
4/23/16
Great service. Always on time and quick.
rebecan
4/19/16
i write my own essay and come here for the revision it has been great since then thank you essay box
helenc73
4/18/16
I needed assistance with writing a research paper for undergraduate studies. I gave them 2 weeks to complete the job. They returned it to me within 10 days. There were some minor revisions needed. I returned the paper to the Writer and he/she completed it within the day. I have to say - EssayBox - PRODUCED!

The price is a little steep, but overall, I must say, I would use them again and refer them in a heartbeat!

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING!! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM!! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund!! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

Questions? Get answers from the EssayBox.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EssayBox.org