Essay Box

Essay Box has a consumer rating of 4.45 stars from 83 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Essay Box also ranks 29th among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.3%

• I have used essay box on a few occasions and they have always been very professional with fast customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Essay Box?

“No complaints.”

Janel P.
12/19/19

I am planning to go to college and needed help with editing my application essay. You know, there are so many writing services today and most of them are crappy and with attitude!! This one was nothing like those I've seen before. I was brough to them by a friend I met who told me these guys do great work and give nice discounts. I got a 10% coupon for my first order. Definitely will use them again.

“Absolute TRASH 0/10 would not recommend”

Caro F.
10/22/19

Buying this service was honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever made. 1. I payed 135 USD and got such a trash paper. 2. I gave the person instructions on what I wanted and was even so nice to give them some of my research, they just copied everything, didn't add anything, just repeated my notes over the span of 4 pages IN HORRIBLE ENGLISH. 3. I think the person who "wrote" (more like manufactured pure trash) my paper seemed to be a foreigner. The paper was FULL of grammatical mistakes. 4. The customer service is also trash. So for your own sake, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTHING IN THE END ANYWAYS AND MY PAPER WAS SOOOO MUCH BETTER SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY. honey. Ok that's it.

customer service (7)
kaylal46
June 23rd, 2018
I have had good and bad experiences with this service, they have saved my ass and have gotten me A's before. But it also seems that they have problems with their writers understanding instructions. You will not get amazing ground breaking work and nothing that will stand out.
essayb1
Essay B. – Essay Box Rep
Dear Kayla,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We will keep working hard to provide the best writing services around. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Emmett Coleman
Customer Service Specialist

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS 5 STAR RATED. I can tell you for sure that they are true professionals.

By Olivia S.

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING!! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM!! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund!! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

First of all, the price, along with its customer support service and the writers' professionalism

By Natalia A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Essay Box staff and other customers.

EssayBox.org - web's leading provider of quality, made-to-order academic writing.
- 100% Original papers written from scratch
- Perfect paper formatting

essayb1
Essay B.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essay Box?

Have a question about Essay Box?