Essay Box

Essay Box has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 85 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Essay Box also ranks 30th among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.8%

• I have used essay box on a few occasions and they have always been very professional with fast customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Essay Box?

“No complaints.”

Janel P.
12/19/19

I am planning to go to college and needed help with editing my application essay. You know, there are so many writing services today and most of them are crappy and with attitude! This one was nothing like those I've seen before. I was brough to them by a friend I met who told me these guys do great work and give nice discounts. I got a 10% coupon for my first order. Definitely will use them again.

“Absolute TRASH 0/10 would not recommend”

Caro F.
10/22/19

Buying this service was honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever made. 1. I payed 135 USD and got such a trash paper. 2. I gave the person instructions on what I wanted and was even so nice to give them some of my research, they just copied everything, didn't add anything, just repeated my notes over the span of 4 pages IN HORRIBLE ENGLISH. 3. I think the person who "wrote" (more like manufactured pure trash) my paper seemed to be a foreigner. The paper was FULL of grammatical mistakes. 4. The customer service is also trash. So for your own sake, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTHING IN THE END ANYWAYS AND MY PAPER WAS SOOOO MUCH BETTER SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY. Honey. Ok that's it.

customer service (7)
carof4
October 22nd, 2019
Buying this service was honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever made.

1. I payed 135 USD and got such a trash paper.
4. The customer service is also trash.

Ok that's it.
Dear Caro,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Unfortunately, we were unable to identify your order based on the information you provided. As soon as I have your order I'll be able to review your case. I hope to hear back from you soon.

js460
August 7th, 2018
I work for them and the clients really are terrible. We don't get paid when they complain, and the site doesn't uphold policies that protect the writers either. Only the company wins. We are expected to somehow understand illiterate requests, and it does not help that the company pretends to be in the U.S. even though they are in the Ukraine, and that none of the employees I've ever communicated with seem to actually understand the words that I am saying. I am regularly told I am wrong by clients, which is laughable because I have the same experience as their professors.
Dear J S.,

me11418
May 27th, 2017
Excuse my language, but the worst $#*!ING service I've ever experienced. Their work is not quality and is copied and pasted! They are not customer friendly or honour their word. They're selfish and greedy for your money. I highly recommend NOBODY use their company or services. Huge rip off and 200$ down the drain, should've known better. Sharing my mistake here so that someone else won't have to go through the same. Requested a refund and they've just stopped replying, very unprofessional. Cowards. There isn't an option for clicking a 0/5, but that's what I would strongly rate this.
mikep175
December 9th, 2017
Really bad writers and the worst part they are not honest about their services.
I would stay away from them, the given assignment answers were all wrong.
Dear Mike,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience and would like to assist you with this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to identify your order based on the information you provided. Please look up the order number so we can investigate the situation. We look forward to receiving your reply.

jennys177
October 4th, 2018
I have been using them for about a year now. I didn't really have many problems besides some grammar errors and a few revisions every now and again. My worst experience was when I paid for a paper that was $20, I gave specific and detailed instructions with, admittedly, odd formatting. The writer was stuck on the format of the document he/she was never able to get over the problem. I asked for multiple revisions and each time the paper was revised it only became worse. I soon learned my writer didn't even understand what 'formal' writing meant. When I contacted support with the issue, they ignored my questions, pretending I was not there. This, of course, infuriated me, and I asked the writer (quite rudely on my part) to write it in a different format. Support and the writer immediately jumped down my neck and began to accuse me of changing my paper instructions. My writer was trying to be a smart ass and sent me pictures of alcoholic beverages instead of my finished paper. When I questioned support about this, I was once again ignored. I went to facebook and messaged them there. Facebook told me a 'dispute manager' would contact me. I never got a text, email, or call. I finally requested a refund because a picture of alcohol was not what I ordered, by law I paid for a product that was never obtained, this is illegal. I threatened to inform the fraud department at my bank, and that is when support threatened to tell my college I was studying at. I ended up writing the paper myself. I waited a few hours and decided to cease all contact with the company immediately. I made sure my stay in college was safe before posting this as I fear they may still come for me. I have deduced that the company is horrible, they can do basic essays, but anything above high school level is a joke. The writers don't even look at the information you give them to write about. The customer service is also a joke. They are insanely overpriced with writers that do not have the experience or degrees to write a good paper efficiently. Learn from my story and do not order one essay from this scamming site. They also offer clients discounts to write good reviews for them on sites like this which is against this sites policy.
Dear Jenny,

stefani155
April 3rd, 2017
They will provide you with an essay that will be worst than your draft. Their "A" writes are worst than a high schooler. Do not trust the money back guarantee they offer as there is a * next to it. I was left without a homework and less money after trusting their service
peterk266
June 6th, 2018

Dear Peter,

Thanks for your feedback! I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. It is far from typical in our company. This order was refunded according to our money back policy on May 10,2018.

aa1851
April 24th, 2017
Someone who is CLEARLY NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH speaker is writing these papers. Waste of time. High school level. Please please please avoid. I just wasted 200$.
samuell51
September 14th, 2017
I placed an order for a college level 2-page/500 word essay for $40. I sent them a clear prompt, my resume and 2 samples of the kind of essay I was looking for.

EssayBox.org added the MLA format on top and end of the sample essay I had sent and said my order was complete. $40 for about 15 words!

When I pointed this out, they said it was a miscommunication and that the writer would send me an original essay as promised. The following is the "humorous, original, stellar" essay by a Native English speaking writer. You be the judge:

Beep Beep Beep" the annoying sound of my alarm wakes me up from my deep slumber at 4 in the morning. I wake up and go to wash my face in the bathroom. I see my drowsy face reflecting in the mirror, and I gaze at it for a few seconds. All my family members, friends, and classmates are deep in their sleep, but I am getting ready for my morning training, but the thought to get back to sleep for just a few more minutes keeps crossing mind. However, I resist the temptation wear my shoes in a hurry and get out of the house. This type of discipline and commitment has indeed defined the person and student I am today.
At a very young age, martial arts were my favorite type of movies with Jackie Chan as my favorite actor. Being a child who was bullied in school it is not surprising that I became transfixed the first time I saw Jackie Chan fighting the bad people and winning. I wanted to know how to fight like him so that I could defend my friends and myself from all the bullies in school. Being the curious kid that I was, I wanted to learn about this art; therefore, I would wake up after my mother had tucked me in bed just to practice.
After one week of practice, I would hold on to this idea that I was now experienced like Jackie Chan. The next week I would confront a bully in our class and warn him of how bad, I would beat him up if he did not stop bullying me; somehow, it worked for a few hours until after school when they confronted me and beat me up. During the beat up, I tried the moves I had practiced, but none was working. More than I ever I was determined to know how to fight, from the experience I realized that hardships push us closer to our dreams.
In the year 2006, I wrote to Father Christmas about my wish to join karate class that my parents had adamantly refused for me to join. Surprisingly he answered my letter and my parents allowed me to join the class in 2007. I found myself doing what I love most. I would stay after class; visit during leisure time for practice. After a few weeks of practice, I almost gave up as I realized I was not getting better like Jackie Chan but my coach encouraged me. From this experience, I realized that in life giving up is not an option and success does not come over night.
Karate practice is all about pain, sweat, and hard work. Through perseverance and patience, I started improving my skills. From the practices, I also realized that my body could continue longer and better than my mind would have you believe. This situation taught me to push my body and brain to their limits and to keep working to surpass the limits. From my karate skills, I developed my confidence and warned the bullies. With the confidence, I talked to them, and they changed their way. In the same way, I plan to gain patient care skills and improve the pediatric care given to my community.
Like Bruce Lee said, I am not afraid of men who trained 10,000 kicks once, however, I am afraid of men who train one kick 10,000 times, I plan to focus on my gain patient care skills and through practice improving them (User, Super). I can confidently say I conquered the fear of being weak and afraid since I have learned advanced Krav Maga. Moreover, am successful at it as I have a second-degree black belt. Now, I am moving towards the quest of conquering the world."
Dear Samuel,

Customer Service Specialist

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS 5 STAR RATED. I can tell you for sure that they are true professionals.

By Olivia S.

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

First of all, the price, along with its customer support service and the writers' professionalism

By Natalia A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Essay Box staff and other customers.

EssayBox.org - web's leading provider of quality, made-to-order academic writing.
- 100% Original papers written from scratch
- Guaranteed privacy
- Native-English writers and editors
- Money-back guarantees
- 24/7 online support
- Perfect paper formatting

Emmett C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essay Box?

Have a question about Essay Box?