eShop Hub

eShop Hub has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. eShop Hub also ranks 63rd among Ecommerce Tools sites.

How would you rate eShop Hub?

“Great Products, Great Prices”

Brenda L.
12/19/17

I ordered a few items from eshop and was very satisfied with my products and the customer service. Defiantly will shop there again.

“Scammers”

Balbir S.
8/21/19

Eshophub.in are totally scammers please don't pay any amount in any condition without home delivery ; they offered me a gift and take the GST amount but after 40 days the website and customer care no both are switched off

christinal92
December 19th, 2017
balbirs4
August 21st, 2019
robp58
December 7th, 2017
Do not buy from this scam website!!! Fake website!!! I wish I checked the reviews first!!! Do not buy a thing!!! Bogus website
ericb192
November 6th, 2017
Verified purchase
Bad i never receve mi order And i try to contact the site and nobody call back ii'realy desapointed about a compagnie où stole is clients
kneandrak
January 6th, 2017
Verified purchase
The online shopping and paying experience was just fine. I have only received a bunch of emails (although the personal email from the owner was nice) but no merchandise. I can't track the shipment because I wasn't given a tracking number.
fisniki
January 16th, 2018
Verified purchase
I made an order in this website eShop this is the order

Men's Gold Watches Top Brand Luxury Famous 2016 Wristwatch Male Clock Golden Quartz Wrist Watch Relogio Masculino × 3

and its not shipped yet please shipp it

Questions? Get answers from the eShop Hub staff and other customers.

eShop Hub is an e-commerce retail store. We sell fashion items for men and women. Our products are very attractive and we stand by our quality products.

Business History

eShop Hub was established in October 2016 by two entrepreneurs that were tired of working for Corporate America. They had the vision to sell fashion trending items to people at an affordable price. eShop Hub is committed to meet their customer's need.

renel29
Rene L.
ene Lumene is a Regional Director of Behavioral Health Clinics for Texas Health Physicians Group, overseeing the operations, marketing, managing providers and growing the behavioral health service line throughout the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex. He is also an entrepreneur who established Home Care of America LLC, an agency caring for disabled residents in North Florida, and he also is a co-founder of We R Love Foundation, non-profit organization. He started his career serving in the United States Navy as a Surgical Tech at the Naval Hospital Jacksonville, FL, where he ultimately got his first stint into Health Administration. He acquired his Bachelor in Healthcare Management degree from Bellevue University and he is a double master major obtaining his Masters in Health Administration and Masters in Business Administration from Webster University. Rene is married to the beautiful Christina Lumene and they have a beautiful daughter who they both enjoy. Rene spends his time enjoying family time, working out and getting involved in the community through his philanthropic work.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShop Hub?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.0
Have a question about eShop Hub?