Review of Esbateria.es

serivce@esbateria.es

24 reviews with 4 stars

angelz10
8/13/17

The item took a little bit longer than expected (not much) but I wrote to the support service and they reply to me very fast and kindly, so I am happy with the purchase. The product (charger) arrived in good conditions and properly packaged so I think it was a good deal.

isidrol2
7/28/17

Buen precio y servicio rápido. Funcionando correctamente en cuanto he recibido la batería.
Bateria A41-X550A 15V 2950mAh, 44wh compatible con ASUS.

javierc31
7/28/17

THE BATERY IS GOOD.The battery has arrived in its established time. According to the tests everything seems correct without any type of problem, as we go using it if something happens we will contact you.

carlosl60
4/26/17

The battery I ordered was for a Lenovo laptop. The received battery is correct and it looks as original but reference to Lenovo has been manually deleted. I guess that is a consecuence of the brand copyrights.

andresf11
3/29/17

Quality, efficiency, quickly, easily,....
I can´t say anymore, in resume, my purchase was a great experience.

jesusm51
3/29/17

Excelente, to much posibilites about battery .
Good prices and excellent services.
The most important its de explain videos about battery its great to not mistake the election

estitxue
2/27/17

I´ve few problems to find a good battery for my laptop, but after searching a lot, I found this page and I´ve to accept that this one is the best.

Apart from the price, the quality is also good one, and if I have to review something, maybe it´ll be the delay. But, it´s normal because battery came from China.

Better imposible!

miguell26
2/24/17

The battery received is totally suitable for my laptop asus f551m ... the delivery time has been acceptable.

franciscot12
2/24/17

Overal the service was very good. I was interested in an original battery and not in a replacement battery, and I found what I was looking for.

Time for delivery was OK.

aurorer
2/24/17

Although it takes about one month to have the battery, it is the battery that I was looking for. It is obvious that it is not as good as the original new battery but this is what we can expect paying this amount of money

carlosg63
1/20/17

perfect, me lo enviaron por corro convencional y llego en perfecto estado. el cargador es igual que el original

martac17
1/20/17

Lo recibimos sin problemas, tardó un poco en llegar, lo reclamé y al final llegó, casi un mes tarda, asi que pidelo con tiempo,funciona todo correctamente.

luisp43
10/30/16

EVERYTHING IS OK

javierc25
9/27/16

Service was perfect, even a contact e-mail was sent to confirm the kind of connector requested.
Products arrived in correct shape and they were as expected.
The delivery, after choosing the cheapest one, it took the maximum period, even 1 or 2 days more. But we didn't asked for sooner delivery due to the price.
Maybe we will buy again.

fernandod13
8/30/16

My order was received quikly. All perfect. Good seller

victorb64
8/9/16

The product is according to the description on the web.
The battery is running Ok now.
Appropiate shipping time.

7/29/16

BUEN SERVICIO Y BUENA CALIDAD DEL PRODUCTO

marcor29
7/29/16

la compra fue enviada de forma rápida y eficaz, el producto es bueno y de calidad.

danielm265
7/18/16

I received my battery after 1-2 weeks (that's what l expected) and it works well. l hope it will continue working.

Response from esbateria e., Esbateria.es Representative
Thanks for your kindly review, we will try our best to satisfy all of our customers. Have a nice day!
gonzalod4
6/27/16

A good price, description exactly, and a good buyer,
the time to received the item could be better.

franciscom38

All perfect !!

sandraf29
1/14/16

The battery works perfectly

Questions? Get answers from the Esbateria.es staff and other customers.

Esbateria.es?