Esbateria.es

Esbateria.es has a consumer rating of 4.68 stars from 94 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Esbateria.es also ranks 3rd among Laptop Batteries sites.

• I am very happy for descovered this battery provider.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Esbateria.es?

“Great service even in times of pandemic”

Maider V.
3/24/20

We had to order a laptop battery at the height of the pandemic and confinement in China. They took the trouble to get it to us perfectly and as quickly as possible. We only have words of thanks to Julie and Chaojun, they always help us with all our orders Thank you

battery (33)
antonioc171
January 26th, 2020
Good battery
i7 asus laptop working as expected
Happy to choose to buy from you

Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your support. We serve every customer with care. We sell all ASUS brand batteries. Any questions about Asus batteries can be consulted.
edwardc298
October 5th, 2019
I have purchased many products from this site and have had great times with all of them. It's a very reliable site with great customer service.
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your kind review, hope we can do more business in the future.
estitxue
February 27th, 2017
Verified purchase
I´ve few problems to find a good battery for my laptop, but after searching a lot, I found this page and I´ve to accept that this one is the best.

Apart from the price, the quality is also good one, and if I have to review something, maybe it´ll be the delay. But, it´s normal because battery came from China.

Better imposible!
javierc31
July 28th, 2017
Verified purchase
THE BATERY IS GOOD.The battery has arrived in its established time. According to the tests everything seems correct without any type of problem, as we go using it if something happens we will contact you.
javierc25
September 27th, 2016
Verified purchase
Service was perfect, even a contact e-mail was sent to confirm the kind of connector requested.
Products arrived in correct shape and they were as expected.
The delivery, after choosing the cheapest one, it took the maximum period, even 1 or 2 days more. But we didn't asked for sooner delivery due to the price.
Maybe we will buy again.
angelz10
August 13th, 2017
Verified purchase
The item took a little bit longer than expected (not much) but I wrote to the support service and they reply to me very fast and kindly, so I am happy with the purchase. The product (charger) arrived in good conditions and properly packaged so I think it was a good deal.
andresf11
March 29th, 2017
Verified purchase
Quality, efficiency, quickly, easily,....
I can´t say anymore, in resume, my purchase was a great experience.
franciscot12
Verified purchase
Overal the service was very good. I was interested in an original battery and not in a replacement battery, and I found what I was looking for.

Time for delivery was OK.
jesusm51
March 29th, 2017
Verified purchase
Excelente, to much posibilites about battery .
Good prices and excellent services.
The most important its de explain videos about battery its great to not mistake the election
aurorer
Verified purchase
Although it takes about one month to have the battery, it is the battery that I was looking for. It is obvious that it is not as good as the original new battery but this is what we can expect paying this amount of money
carlosl60
April 26th, 2017
Verified purchase
The battery I ordered was for a Lenovo laptop. The received battery is correct and it looks as original but reference to Lenovo has been manually deleted. I guess that is a consecuence of the brand copyrights.
miguell26
Verified purchase
The battery received is totally suitable for my laptop asus f551m ... the delivery time has been acceptable.
joaquina7
All perfect !!
danielm265
July 18th, 2016
Verified purchase
I received my battery after 1-2 weeks (that's what l expected) and it works well. l hope it will continue working.
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your kindly review, we will try our best to satisfy all of our customers. Have a nice day!
victorb64
August 9th, 2016
Verified purchase
The product is according to the description on the web.
The battery is running Ok now.
Appropiate shipping time.

My order was received quikly. All perfect. Good seller
gonzalod4
June 27th, 2016
Verified purchase
A good price, description exactly, and a good buyer,
the time to received the item could be better.
luisp43
October 30th, 2016
EVERYTHING IS OK
sandraf29
January 14th, 2016
The battery works perfectly

Dear Rafael S. Please check the battery information here https://www.esbateria.es/bataw20l61-10.8v-6-celdas-baterias-para-benq-portatiles-p-253695.html https://www.esbateria.es/batblb3l61-10.8v-6-celdas-baterias-para-benq-portatiles-p-122597.html Any questions, please send an email to goodbatterystore8@gmail.com

By Esbateria e., Professional Sales of Lithium Batteries

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Esbateria.es staff and other customers.

About us

www.esbateria.es has been involved in laptop batteries business for over 10 years. We can offer you any model laptop batteries or adapters as long as there is stock in our market with our extensive knowledge and experience of notebook batteries. If you have any questions about the laptop battery or adapter, please do not hesitate to contact us, we unconditionally assist you in solving problems.

Why select us?

*Specialize in batteries & chargers, professional batteries & chargers manufacturer
*Over 10 years of experience sale online
*We have shipped to over 70 countries worldwide, and 300,000+ orders, our customer's reviews
*Most of the hot products are stored in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Europe Warehouses to make sure orders reach you at the highest speed.
*In addition to the inbound inspection, the battery will be rigorously re-tested by our professional engineers to ensure safety and fullness before shipment.
*30 days money back, one year warranty, free replacement within one yeare,fficient and fast after-sales service, simple return process.
*Price concessions, quality assurance.

Esbateria e.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Esbateria.es?

Have a question about Esbateria.es?