Review of EnvisionRxPlus

envisionrxplus.com
Tel: 1-866-250-2005

susiem56
4/26/19

Their customer service people are incompetent an have such strong accents and poor language skills it is impossible to even understand them. Nothing is easy dealing with this company. They constantly give inaccurate information and wrong answers. They could care less about the customers.

Worst of all, if you are leaving town and need an advance refill, they will not do it!! I eventually escalated to a customer service manager who sent an appeal to their corporate directors and they said this is not part of their benefits. Too bad!!

We're outta here!! NEVER AGAIN EnvisionRxPlus!! I should have paid attention to the 2 star review they got from Medicare. Next time I will.

wendys40
3/2/18

This company gave low drug prices to the medicare.gov find plans site then in February raised the cost of my medicine by hundreds of dollars. Some I can't afford now and will have to go without. I found out too late that this company has been a nightmare for many unsuspecting consumers. If you have the same problem I urge you to call medicare and file a formal complaint with them

Questions? Get answers from the EnvisionRxPlus staff and other customers.

EnvisionRxPlus?