Review of Elvoline

Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Tel: +44 1380 800 021

williamc281
12/10/17

Absolute crooks. Booked Travelodge Inn & Suites in Kissimmee, FL on 12-8-2017 they deducted the money from my account. They then sent me to a page stating they did not actually have that room. Called their customer support number, was told that there was only a single person working there, and he refused to help. I asked to speak to a manager, was told the manager was only in on mondays, and he would not help me either. He then stated the money would be refunded to me when their system felt like doing so, it has not been, at all. Called PayPal and was told I had to wait 7-10 days before escalating it to a fraud claim. Had to go to my card issuer to resolve. This is a criminal operation, period.

rona1507
12/7/17

I was doing my booking with them and after I hit the PAY button, they said that the room is booked already by someone else;but my money is GONE in my bank account even though I pay thru PAY PAL! I booked the same room with AGODA and it is still available and confirmed. Up to now I have not got my refund! TRIVAGO AND PAY PAL who are supposed to be checking the integrity of these scumbags still continue to deal with them!

davidw565
11/29/17

I would NEVER use this company again... Something goes 'Pear Shaped' due to Bali Volcano activity and how accommodating and helpful are they? They aren't at all! Seems a consistent message from other customers - BUYER BEWARE! There are many other reputable and accommodating agencies to use, steer clear of this lot

robertod32
11/29/17

They take the money from your pocket right away and then disappear. NEver got my refund, customer service doesn't exist.
Do yourself a favour and use someone else to book your holiday!

kevind142
11/15/17

Booked 3 rooms for 6 people in Kissimmee Florida for September 23,24,25 -2017 at the comfort inn main gate.
Left the first night we got there due to filthy walls, carpet, stains on chairs, white pest powder on bathroom vanity, foul smell etc. etc, but the number one reason was bugs ($#*!roaches) in the room.
The hotel was in a sold out situation so moving to another room was not an option.
Front desk said they could not refund money as I had to contact the party I booked through - Elvoline.
Well it has been almost two months going back and forth with comfort inn management in Florida their head office and Elvoline and now Elvoline tells me a complaint was never registered at the front desk - are you kidding me??
We have been getting the run around since the complaint was made at the front desk when we vacated with well over 24 e-mails flying back and forth but now both the comfort inn and Elvoline have washed there hands of this whole situation and pretend like they had no idea on what took place.
Do yourself a huge favour and stay away from the comfort inn and Elvoline booking at all costs!!!

heidim35
8/13/17

I booked a hotel and got confirmation right away, then booked my journey accordingly, etc. then had dinner. When I came back to my room I had an email from the hotel telling me the confirmation sent by Elvoline was not valid as there was no room left!!! Tried to contact the helpline in vain, it was night (although they claim to have a 24/7 hotline). Changed my flight, was picked up at 5 am and at the airport received a message from Elvloline they would offer an alternative. Even though the hotel was of a much lower quality I accepted as I was completely upset and in need of a few days' holiday but contacted Elvoline for some compensation. They then put the whole blame on me, you accepted the alternative, the price we had (found via Tripadvisor, a much lower rate than other booking sites) was a special price for us (obviously, there was no room!) etc. I think this is a cheat and now that I have read all the reviews I am sure about this. When you phone the helpline you can't get trough and when you mail you have a different staff member each time just telling you their mantra of - it's not our fault it's yours! - until they tire you out. DON't BOOK here, never! I wonder how long it takes until legal action takes place here - this is criminal - however after reading other reviews this seems to be how they do business! Wish I had done so before. Don't make the same mistake!

fernandof8
7/13/17

I made my reservation in a hotel in Kyev with Elvoline. When I got to the city, google could not find it because it was closed for 2 years or more!
There was another hotel instead with no connection with the previous that got my reservation.
Lost a lot of time seaching for the hotel, the hotel rates were lower than the nom existing one.
When I got the response from the site, they claimed not to be responsible for the hotel name and poctures.
Did not get any compensation!

debraw61
6/11/17

I reserved a hotel and I was trying to reserve a hotel in Astoria Oregon It gave me a list of hotels to choose from course I pick the one that was the lowest price from the list they provided. They put a hotel in the list for Lincoln Illinois that was not identified under the hotels that was listed under Astoria Oregon. elvoline.com I guess is partnered with Trivago. elvoline said not there problem to bad to sad . They brought it to trivago. Trivago said they fixed the site but elvoline said they will not return my money or put toward another hotel in Astoria Oregon because it's not their problem I still I'm waiting for a call back from Trivago. but n call cack. I got 2 emails generic from Trivago one said they call me in 2 days and the other said 5 days still haven't heard from them. Its been over 5 days If I were you looking for a hotel I would not use either one of these service. They don't care and they dont seem to have any customer service skill anyone want anymore information please feel free to reach out. BCdwill60@gmail.com.

christopherm127
5/8/17

I had fully paid reservation for the hotel in Brussels but at the place Ive heart that there is no reservation like this. I spent about 200 euro for two nights and I couldnt stay in the hotel because they didnt get my reservation and my money. They even didnt have any free room. I phoned to elvoline but the guy told me that he is just broker and he is not responsible for the situation. He also told me that I will not get my money back because the reservation was non refundable. He said that he doeasnt have the problem, and only I have the problem in this case and he cant help me. Ive lost almost whole night to find another hotel in foreign country and city where I was first time in my life. I even had to spend next 300 euro for another hotel. They dont answer me for any e-mail message I send to them. Probably I will never get my money back. BEWARE OF THAT CHEATERS!!!!

angelam180
4/21/17

Entered my details and paid via Paypal (thankfully) for my security. 6 hours later I still didn't receive a confirmation email. So I log back on and it says "You have not made any bookings yet". So I tried to call NO AUSTRALIAN PH #.. So I sent 2 emails They said they tried to contact me which my phone never rang so they refunded my money.. The really frustrating part is now I need to pay and extra $63 Aus to find new accommodation because they could update any details needed or help me....REALLY BAD SERVICE INDEED

sarahd149
4/13/17

We came in today after booking with Trivago who sold us out to a third party Elvoline who changed our booking date without authorization! We got in and was for the wrong date. Elvoline refused to work with us by changing the date or refund. Elvoline wouldn't even give us the # to Trivago! Had to make a dispute with my bank. After 45 min Elvoline admitted they lied and weren't third party to Trivago at all but had our info and would not give us the name of the third party. They said they were from Hungary and had no supervisor. All in all was a nightmare. Do yourself a favor and never use Trivago. If you even read Elvoline anywhere run!

mohamada10
4/10/17

I made a reservation since 3 days or more but elvoline didn't send me a confirmation. The reservation was paid by visa card but i don't know what is the problem. I am mohammad abdulmajid

taram57
4/6/17

This site is the worst. I made a hotel booking. Within 5 minutes I realized I erroneously made a mistake and called immediately elvoline. They would not switch the dates adn the robot on the other end of the phone just repeated "I am sorry, the cancelation policy is quite clear".. Expedia let's you make changes within 24 hours. Use them and I normally do.. Elvoline automatically pop up with this particular hotel, Albergo Terminus Hotel - Como, Italy, so I jsut used it cause it was late and I was tired. Now I won't use hotel or Elvoline though Elvoline is the culprit - the hotel does use this service so they are partly responsible. BEWARE - DO NOT USE ELVOLINE!! I cancelled reservation and will dispute ELVOLINE via my credit card company.

bobf69
2/16/17

CROOKS -!!!!
I attempted to cancel my reservation and was told 5 days prior was not good enough. I was forced to pay for my entire stay plus also pay a foreign transaction fee, which was not disclosed. I believe I was hijacked by these frauds.
GO ELSEWHERE, Expedia is a good reliable site.

jeromea6
3/24/16

TRIVAGO.. PLEASE REFRAIN POSTING ELVOLINE IN YOUR SITE.. IT'S A STUPID CRAP COMPANY.. CANT HANDLE THEIR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALY.

DON'T EVER TRY TO BOOK ON THIS ELVOLINE.COM. IF YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE.. THEIR SERVICES SUCKS!!!

Elvoline?