Eddie Bauer

Eddie Bauer has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Eddie Bauer?

“Atrocious customer service”

Michael D.
2/8/21

I only wish SiteJabber would allow "0 stars as "1" is being too kind. Back in 2020 I tried to be removed from Bauer's email list. What should be a simple click on the "Unsubscribe link" in their email (which doesn't actually complete the request, instead it produces a little "spinner" that goes round... and round... and round...). My next attempt was through their chat-line where I was assured that I would be removed. When that didn't work I followed up with an email with the date and name of the person I had talked to and was again assured that I'd be removed. Now, months and countless emails later (each one assuring me that I will be removed), I continue to receive these unwanted messages numerous times per week. I now forward these emails to the SPAM reporting authorities in both Canada and the USA in addition to SpamCop and have told Bauer that they have lost me as a customer forever.

michaeld235
February 8th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Eddie Bauer staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eddie Bauer?

Have a question about Eddie Bauer?