Review of eBid

382 NE 191st St #42012
Miami, FL 33179-3899, United Kingdom

tomj401
5/14/19

EBID is a great selling site. Been a member for a couple of years, a lot lower fees than Ebay I have no complaints, hope more people discover Ebid

loub99
5/7/19

Ebid entices w/lifetime membership of $50/3% fees. Been on several months-not 1 sale. Wasted $. DNR!

Tip for consumers: Do not recommend!

robertp981
4/14/19

$50 for a membership down the drain. Listed an item that I sell approx 25 pieces per week on eBay, one year later and NOT ONE SALE. I even lowered the price below my eBay price and still nothing.....Lesson learned.

ingeborgk4
3/24/19

whats wrong with ebid ?
i thought a great side fro selling?
all other selling sides already worse and here the same
any idea how we get sales ?

mikel251
2/23/19

This Company sells copper wind spinners similar to what Stanwood sells. Bought one from Stanwood (more expensive) & one from Victoria Habour about two years ago on Ebay. After a few months, one of the leaves on the Victoria one fell off. I asked to return it; they sent a special copper glue. That held for a while, then the leaf fell off again. Also several stems attached to the center circular piece came loose & wobbled. Contacted Victoria & they said to use the glue. Told them it did not hold. They would not replace the side, so I offered to buy one entire side. They would only sell me a new complete spinner for around $200. This company is no longer on Ebay & is now on Ebid due to poor customer feedback?. My advice is to spend the extra dollars & get one that will last from Stanwood.

waynej64
10/26/18

Very low fee's on eBid because you will never get a sale!!!
150 listings and the only feedback i have had is from making purchases myself.
If you post to various social media accounts...You will get auto generated views that must come from eBid, because if you post same items from other sites you will receive a view or two but every time posting from this auction site you will get 8, 10 or 12 views without failure! If you are thinking that i may be stretching the truth...Just visit any one of my listings because you will see that i have over 400 views to some of my items. Overall i am very disgusted!!

jerryh204
7/27/18

Just hang in there improvements have been made and I'm sure there are more improvements to come as more people join eBid.

tinat20
7/10/18

Everybody wants to sell, nobody wants to buy. Everything I listed, I ended up deleting because it sold somewhere else first. Maybe this site will work better in a few years once the site does some advertising and gets some name recognition that translates to BUYERS!

jerryh192
5/28/18

Look out eBay here comes eBid. I have no complaints with eBid; I hope this site becomes more popular. There is more balance of seller and buyer protection as opposed to all buyer protection. Much lower selling fees.

Tip for consumers: There is more balance of seller and buyer protection as opposed to all buyer protection. Much lower selling fees.

janej105
5/26/18

JOINED EBID 2008 PAID £49.95 FEE TO BE LIFE TIME SELLER , WAS SEELING GENUINE DESIGNER CLOTHING NOT ONE SALE , YET EVEN THOUGH I HATE EBAY BECAUSE OF THE HIGH FEES AND FORCING YOU TO USE PAYPAL SO EVEN MORE FEES I SOLD ALL MY ITEM WITHIN 7 DAYS UNLIKE EBID in which I had all the items listed for near 12 months , ebid a joke please don't join use other avenue like Facebook, spock, gum tree other free sites

sandran58
3/5/18

I opened ebid when ebay was requiring me to edit all my pictures to a larger size, so I edited all my pictures. I then found ebid and loaded all my pictures and auctions there as well.

Good thing I did. Ebay loses pictures after 90 days if an item isn't relisted. Ebay raised their listing prices at that time with no free listings anymore. So when you have 5000 items there is a good chance you are going to lose a lot of pictures. Ebid doesn't so at least I have a great storage system for all my pictures with an easy way to find the exact picture by searching for my listing.

Plus I get a couple sales here and there.

Not bad. Still haven't gotten the free tshirt (not that I really care but this is THEIR advertisement that I would be wearing anyways)

jm384
2/5/18

I can't even get the joining fee back on this site. I tryed to get my joing fee back they wouldn't here of it. I would not recomment joining and when I resurched the prices I fould them to be more expensive, less choice and quilty compared to other sites.

carolinej40
12/30/17

I have been selling and buying on http://uk.ebid.net/ for 7 years and find it very good and easy to use. Its much smaller than eBay.

amazo7
12/11/17

This is total scam, criminal company - after Paid for Seller lifetime membership - them suspended my account 3 days ago without any explanation and refund - only received a vague e-mail say: "you account dont accepted" ?
Until today no any refund or compensation - we open a legal claim in the Court about this discrimination, criminal company! Save you time and money and avoid the Ebid.net at all cost! This is scam, rip off company...
Wallmart Win

Tip for consumers: This is scam, rip off company...

johnc810
9/1/17

Spend ages listing with zero sales. Complete waste of £50 for lifetime seller+ account....never received the free t-shirt they promised. Customer service is appalling, take ages to respond to messages, no telephone support either. Basically its a quick way to loose money getting suckered into their "limited" lifetime seller+ membership. I gave up using it for 2+ years.

Then ebid account is hacked, iphones and tvs get listed using it. I get the account back and secured and a few days later I'm charged almost £60 for fees accumlated from the hack. I've emailed for support, probably another week or 2 wait for that.

Anyone thinking of joining this fraudulent place, seriously just run the other way. Its not worth the wasted money, time and effort. I've requested to close my account with them and shall never return.

Tip for consumers: Just run the other way as fast as your legs can carry you.

josephc182
8/25/17

THREE YEARS on Ebid as a Lifetime Plus Member ( $49.95 and never even got the Free Ebid.net T-shirt that they advertise ) selling brand new commercial truck parts at discount prices, guaranteed lowest prices with price match, free expedited shipping and even allow potential buyers to Make an Offer on listings -- NOT A SINGLE SALE, NOT A SINGLE OFFER AND NOT A SINGLE MESSAGE !
I've since dropped all of my listings from their WORTHLESS website and sent an email for my account to be closed / deleted. I don't have time to waste posting items and checking for sales / messages / offers every day for nothing and, really couldn't care less if they close my account or not -- I'm never going back so I'll never know if it's closed or not.

brianm292
8/2/17

I have had 80 listings at 1 time for over 3 years ..not1 sale..same items on ebay etsy ..sold I was threatened many times to login or they will remove ,in the end sad to say i had to say goodbye.Shame it all looked good but by now they should be pushing the big boys but seems they have got worse.

judiths75
7/17/17

I sold one thing in 8 months. If you don't log in a regular basis they threaten to end all your listings. No phone contact for help. Just email. Terrible place to sell.

fernandom31
3/14/17

Not sure what to say. I was excited as the site is pretty much set up to make it easy to post and sell. But testing 8 items now for about a month with no results. With bids starting at 1.00 and 2.00, I would think someone would be interested.f
Maybe next month...

truongn
2/6/17

this website will scam you and your money if you use a debit/credit card. Good thing your credit card company has your back! STAY AWAY AND DONT USE. THEY'LL BILL YOU NON-STOP.

tommyr19
1/10/17

Ebid is a load of crap,just a cheap version of Ebay. The amount of views i got for items within a week was 2 views lol.If you want to sell stuff let me repeat SELL STUFF Ebid is a no no stick to EBAY,AMAZON,SHPOCK is much better.

exe14
8/19/16

Hundred Thousands of unhappy sellers, who fed up with eBay, goes to different sites like ebid, or other websites which exists and are trying to sell there, but with no perspective they cameback to eBay and using friend's, or partner's accounts if their own account is suspended or restricted when they lost a privilege to sell- for nothing, often without explanation from eBay, often for trying to find a justice, often for confrontation of unhonest buyers: My account was closed after I sold PRADA purse with authentication card but buyer requested a return saying it is not authentic.I offered a return under a reason "changed my mind" but buyer did not wanted to pay return postage and contacted to eBay.Ebay closed the case "not authentic" and sent a decision only under "not as described" (all 12 pictures presented with a full description of the item), but what is important- here was no such case open, at all, but a decision came on never existed case!!!! By eBay rules a buyer can not open a second case for the same item but eBay sent a refund and closed my seller's account- my account is restricted to sell !! Nightmare- this decision is final,could not be appealed!!!!! But till this moment on eBay I made over hundred sales per six months. On ebid I sold nothing- lowered prices for some items up to half (Samsung note3 unlocked 32gb I listed for £120!!!!!) but no even 1 question never came!
I am sure, that if all these sellers, who fed up with eBay, like me,- cames together and all of them leaves eBay but moves to the one but same oneline selling site- no doubt eBay will loose not thousents, but hundred thousands sellers (every second seller has had an expierence when eBay took a wrong decision by supporting a buyer even if he/she is wrong). If all the unhappy sellers will leave eBay together, at the same time- eBay will loose millions listings..... NO DOUBT-BUYERS WILL FALLOW.....
All what we need is- A PERSON, WHO COULD ORGANISE IT!!!
MAYBE THE PERSON IS- YOU?

jg85
8/8/16

Been on ebid 7 years. Lots of people browsing mostly. I've had around 40 sales its not bad at all. Fees, well, I paid only 50 bucks because I paid in advance 1 dollar for each one of those listings. Some listings I took the 3% selling fee instead. Savings, well, had I sold those items over ebay I would have paid around 2000 USD in fees,OUCH!!. Yes, I sell high end items. Overall I think Ebid is great! I just wish people would buy more instead of looking. Some of my listings have been viewed 2000 times and not even a question has come in. Only takes a few minutes to register as a buyer and its free and you can ask questions to the seller! Their customer service is way more better than ebay and a lot faster. You usually get an answer from them within an hour. Ebay it can take up to a week! More and more people are discovering ebid. I think the baseball, stamp and coin dealers are doing well there. Does not make sence to list a 3 dollar stamp on ebay for one buck. Ebid you can list it for free and it stays there until the item finds its buyer. No relisting and paying again. Its a good site I just hope it improves. I think it will people are getting totally fed up with Feebay and all their limitations. 30 day return policy for buyers, and ebay still gets to keep the seller fees if it goes beyond 45 days. That is criminal! I sell internationally and sometimes it takes a month for an item to reach a customer, or longer. Customs in some countries can take 2 to 3 weeks. My fingers are crossed for ebid! Too bad for all the trash talk. Ebay had the same when they were starting out.

jans105
6/28/16

I like Ebid, been a member for over a year. Have thousands of items listed and have sold items on this site. I accept payment in the form of Pay Pal, Money Order, and Checks. Support is great and they answer your concern as fast as they can with great results. I am a satisfied seller on Ebid.net and not sorry I tried it.

ashleyk44
4/27/16

ebid.net is way superior to ebay as a seller I was getting ripped off on ebay through fees almost 10% of items worth went to ebay on Final value fee, plus a shipping fee, plus paypal fee and variable listing fee. What I've seen so far it's max. 3% free to list and unlimited listings which is a big plus as well. I've been spreading the word about ebid.net I am so happy with this site over ebays corporate greed sickening.

Tip for consumers: Get out of ebay it's a money racket

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I really fed up with eBay, they are not supporting sellers at all, they arr closing accounts without explanations, trusting to buyer without any proof end taking piss out of seller. I start looking for other sites. Listed on ebid items lowest prices could find on Internet, reduced up to half of price BUT: no even 1 sale ever made there, No questions from buyers at all.

By Ex E.

There is no 'organization'. Sellers have repeatedly asked for a 'sold' column but have never been granted one as this would show to potential sellers how poor the sales are. They have promised a variations option to list as on eBay. This hasn't happened. The forum cheerleaders come onto the review sites and leave five stars - they were once asked to do this by management after a spate of poor reviews - yet they are complaining about the mess the categories are in. Unless you are selling stamps or postcards, forget it. eBay may have the fees, but they also have the sales.

By christina r.

It was probably a scam to you

By sabita m.

You can contact eBid support by email at support@ebid.net . I don't know whether there is a phone number available.

By Tony F.

go to my ebid. then go to the very bottom of the page and click contact us. on the next page after clicking contact us look at ebid help desk option then open a support ticket.

By Mr W.

I buy from the UK site being Uk based and there are loads of US sellers on their. Whilst some of their products are reasonable the postage is what stops sales. And some items will carry customs duty. I think the Govt of our respected countries are taking the piss. After costs it's not worth bothering to sell anything. esp second hand goods. I buy it brand new I pay V.A.T. all good accept that. So why do you who buys from me the same item second hand have to pay V.A.T. again? and it's not even at a reduced rate. this snowballs to whoever sells that item on. I think the govt's are defrauding us to perfectly hones. It's BS

By Richard F.

Questions? Get answers from the eBid staff and other customers.

5 Photos for eBid