Review of Ebates

Tel: +1-415-908-2200
2018 Customer choice award

patriciam614
3/13/19

I've shopped through this portal for years. I was so disappointed when Nordstrom stopped their association with Ebates (criminals were abusing the system, so it's understandable, but still), but there are enough businesses that I use included on Ebates that I still get nice Big Fat Checks. Just not as fat as they used to be, alas. They have improved the website so that it is now really easy to track your "shopping trips" and your cash pending or cash back records. Once in a while a cash back has not been noted, and I have notified Ebates of this. A few years ago this notification would require some time emailing back and forth, but now it is all very quick. And I always get my money! In fact, Ebates has gone ahead and credited my account for cash back that the business has not yet credited to Ebates. This is a great business. Yes, by going through a portal you are selling your information for marketing purposes, but you are sharing all that already by galloping through the Internet. So get some cash for it.

bb242
B b.
3/12/19

For the most part every time I have used them I got the credit I was supposed to but not easily I had to email them to verify it and the last time I did it was a $700.eBay purchase That was qualified and verified and after emailing them the information twice they told me it was not eligible even though it was directly under the category I'm not gonna waste anymore time using them

brandons53
3/3/19

They won't with you if you are having hard times. They aren't like most credit card companies that will work with you they will tell you no if you can't make payments. Ebates credit card customer service awful.

debrav30
2/28/19

I received my Big Fat Check and put it in a drawer. I forgot about it until the next one arrived. The bank wouldn't cash the older check, so I contacted Ebates. They were so nice! Apparently this happens to people and they were right on top of fixing it by issuing me a new check. Thank you, Ebates!

vanyat
2/22/19

Hey I know its not a lot but why would you say no to a free money. Besides all it takes is not install an add on on your browser. Easy!

marnia2
2/18/19

Don't shop online without going through Ebates. It brings you right to the websites you want to shop and you get a check every three months!

sharonr408
2/13/19

I was not sure when I first signed up for this program but now I am one HAPPY person. I get paid to do my own shopping! If I needed assistance or help their Customer Service was right there and they are AWESOME! I have received two checks already. Highly recommend.

anap107
2/12/19

Customer service was really quick to respond to an user error issue I had. They guided me through resolving it even through the issue wasn't even with their site! Not many companies do that.

krisc79
2/3/19

i placed an order exactly same as my friend's order on same day. I received a lot less cash back then my friend. Also i created an account from invitation so I received $10 but they removed it from my accounts for some reason.
Every time i send a reply to customer service, different people reply which super annoying and i need to repeat myself.

susanl177
1/22/19

Over the years my online shopping has increased substantially. About the only places I don't shop online is the grocery store. Even if I buy my items at the local store I do all my comparison shopping online and read product reviews. Therefore, it makes sense to use Ebates to get additional savings. The app is on my computer and I activate it whenever I am making an online purchase. It's amazing how quickly those few cents add up. I elected the option of having my cash back funds deposited in PayPal so it's nice to get that extra money for nothing more than clicking on their logo.

gracel108
1/18/19

Their online customer service is very helpful and responded quickly. I like using Ebates when shopping online.

dilhanc
1/17/19

They blocked my Ebates account without giving me the cashback I earned. I emailed the support and they have replied me saying I have created multiples accounts to earn cashback ref bonuses. I only earned one $25 from a person I don't even know who that person is. I only have like 5 refs and I got that by posting my affiliate link on my Facebook group. I asked for proof of multiple accounts, then they don't reply to emails after that. Simply they block account without giving cash back. Because I know what I did and I never created any multiple accounts. I'll spread this on all my groups and pages. Because no one else wants to get scammed when having another legit cashback sites.

rickd235
1/15/19

Fantastic customer service! I had a cash back issue and Kim C. provided prompt, professional and courteous service and the issue was resolved beyond my satisfaction! I highly recommend using Ebates whenever possible.

elainem144
1/10/19

I don't do much spending, but for what I have done, Ebates is there. When my check was lost in the mail, they were on time and on target with sending my funds via my paypal account. Tonya walked me through the entire process. It is awesome!

katherinel95
1/7/19

This site is easy and sends a check directly to you. Install App on any computer, I-pad, -I-phone, or smart phone and it automatically pops up when you go to a website they offer rebates on.for you to activate it. Sometimes I get a check for $15-20 and don't even realize I had it coming. It also works on some sites that give you cash back from other Apps. Do I hear Double cash back!

patriciad329
12/30/18

I love Ebates! It is a easy way to get cash back on online shopping. They are simple to use and if you have a dispute they work very hard to resolve the issue. Great company!

nevera24
12/30/18

I referred family and they never gave bonuses. Nor cash back for purchases. They're BOGUS AND SCAM!

lowysh
12/24/18

We earned over $300 by 2nd month, Were shopping a lot online and they have incredible cash back offers, They have a professional staff with great support
Sign up with our invite link for a $10 bonus when you shop $25+ through Ebates https://go.ebat.es/rNWhrHPsEP

Tip for consumers: Always shop through Ebates

dianeo45
12/23/18

Carol S. helped me with a small problem and got the issue settled in record time over the weekend! Why not use Ebates when your doing your online shopping? It's as easy as it can be and you get money back on your online order.

jamesr768
12/21/18

Trisha M at Ebates

Trisha M. is Great. She is likeable, friendly, knowledgeable
and a true pleasure to work with. I wish the people I have dealt with
at other sites were half as fantastic as she is. I wish everyone who
calls Ebates would be lucky enough to get to work with Trisha. Thank you
Trisha for the great customer service experience.

seyd
12/19/18

Simply the best..
If you have a problem to the Ebates team, that's no problem, it will be solved thoroughly & efficiently. Their communication is World Class..
Deal & Promo info is just a sight for sore eyes when the pop up or when I received an email..
Special thanks to Ms. Kathleen, keep up the great work..

joanneg115
12/19/18

Roxanna F is the best and helped me tremendously! Thank you so much Roxanna!
Hope we can interact again!

jenyeh
12/18/18

I had an issue with cash back and Mark came to the rescue! He handled my issue promptly and with courtesy! Thank you so much!

julieh419
12/18/18

And the customer service for Ebates is extremely helpful, quick, and one of the best I've EVER seen with online customer service!! I will be returning again and again because I have been so pleased, and shocked by how great the customer response and help was!! It was within minutes they helped me! Happy holidays!

codys80
12/12/18

One way to save money when travelling and buying online or booking accommodation online is using ebates website to connect through to thousands of online stores and you will get 3-10% cash back on your purchase. I've been travelling for 7 years and this has saved me tons of money . So here is referal link if you wish to use, and you will get a $10 welcome bonus :)
ebates.com/r/THREEO127

I dont know there some wierred how come I just order some jewelry.com and I order two earring only and its just 30.00 dollars. But when I use debates the price went up to high.

By susan k.

If it for some reason doesn't show like it should, I contact ebates. I include a copy of the email with the information from the order placed. Normally I wait until the purchase has arrived. This gives ebates and the store to put the transaction in your account.

By lisa k.

Hi Jenny, Ebates does not earn credit for phone orders. We do not advise any of our members to place orders over the phone. If this happened, please send me the message showing where we advised this so that I can try to resolve the matter for you. My direct address is facebookhelp@ebates.com

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Mike, This is a great idea. I'll make sure that our leadership team is aware of this suggestion and I'll see what we can do to make it happen in the future. We know that Ebates is the best Cash Back shopping service, but we appreciate your confirmation of this fact.

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Deb, This is very odd. We would really need to see what you saw. Would you be able to send screenshots of the two different prices? This is certainly something that should never happen. My address is facebookhelp@ebates.com. Please help us by sending this along when you have the time. We appreciate it. Thank you, Ebates

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Jenni, This can happen if the stores deems the order invalid or ineligible for Ebates credit. We are here to help. Please send us the details using this page: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C., Ebates Representative

No. If you did not go through the Ebates site to make the purchase, you are out of luck. I just read this on their app's HELP page.

By Bb m.

The price will be the same. The link on Ebates is just a link to the Kohl's website where you would be shopping anyway. Ebates makes money by earning a commission from the stores where you shop.

By Max C., Ebates Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Ebates