Review of Ebates

dcampopiano@ebates.com
2018 Customer choice award

meenuy
5/18/19

Bankedge provide a very good platform to show your talent.. improve your carrier... Bankedge guide how to study... how to placed. Bankedge took a time but give a job

mohmadi
5/11/19

I got my order within a month and it was faster than i was expected to my doorstep. So don't bother about the dilivery period. I got fast shipping into my country.

myn23
5/9/19

You shouldn't have to "fight" for promised rebates.

They should not stealth remove awarded rebates.

dianam109
5/7/19

Just try this: check your favorite products in your favorite store with your eBates. Then log off and go back and search the same items on the same stores independently, not through eBates. EVERYTHING COSTS WAY MORE WITH EBATES, SO WHAT SENSE DOES IT MAKE TO USE THEM? YOUR CASH BACK DOESN'T EVEN EQUAL THE AMOUNTS YOU'VE OVERPAID! Smh

ellenc122
5/2/19

Jackie, Thank you very much for the prompt reply and allowing me to change the method in which I receive cash back. Very good customer service. Greatly appreciate your timely response and being flexible for me to change my mind!

luisr127
5/1/19

One of the best incentives for shopping online. A simple click or two gets you paid! I've received over $100.00 dollars ... and counting.
Their customer service is awesome!!
Thank you Ebates/Victoria V.

neetam2
4/26/19

This site is really clever,they lure the customer by high rewards and referral program and after you genuinely sign up and purchase,they close account saying that you have violated our terms.When I asked the reason behind that they mention that i have duplicate accounts and the same person is managing other accounts.Now they are not providing visible proof that can prove it.By such way anyone can judge and write in email that you have violated terms.Is it professional ? Is it customer centric ?

Example : They are so idiot that referring friends and family is provided then someone from my family (member) purchases after referred by me so definitely ,his/her address could be same of mine,which they found violation as in their record address is found same.Are you people dumb ?

By reading positive review you will find useful and signed up but later on you will have real test of this site.Just avoid !!!!!!!!!

terryc241
4/25/19

I've been using Ebates for a few years now. Just recently, they terminated my account with over a hundred dollars just a few weeks before the payment because apparently, they found that I had multiple accounts when they were all referrals from my family and friends. The rep that I dealt with trying to recover my account was clearly a joke. Ebates clearly does not care about their customers since we're helping them make money and they can deactivate our account whenever they please just to not give us the payout that we deserve. I definitely will not recommend Ebates to any of my friends anymore.

elizabethd96
4/22/19

I never pay attention when I order from EBATES. Who remembers to write down the amount of the hotel, keep the "order confirmations" etc? Once I come back from vacation or order an item online, I check my credit card statements - I shred all these confirmations.

I ordered something this morning at Bed Bath & Beyond. I ordered via the Ebates site. And, yes I got the credit to my account. But, here is my point, it reminded me that I had NOT seen a check from them in a while. So, I logged onto my account and low and behold , the only thing that was posted was that mornings BB & Beyond credit. I rented a car, and stayed at several hotels and Bed & Breakfasts a few months ago all booked via the Ebates site. Honestly, I was on hold for about 15 minutes and I could barely understand the person at the other end of the phone. I was told however, that since Budget Rental added more money on to my existing booking - that made the ebates credit NULL AND VOID ..HUH? Although the customer service person had a copy of my hotel stays she wanted me to provide order confirmations. Why EBATES is doing this and how much more money did they fail to credit back to me - is anyone's guess.

While the representative was a nice person, and agreed to issue me a check for the hotels that were staring at her on her screen, the question is why wasn't this done automatically by Ebates. So, pay attention to what you spend and what they actually send you. I am out the Budget Rental car though which was a hefty amount.

lindah808
4/18/19

Needed help from Ebates as I misplaced my last check and Ebates took care of replacing it. Thank you Ebates.Great customer service! They communicated with me right away.

chloeg14
4/15/19

I discovered EBATES a couple of months ago and have already earned cash back, a Walmart gift card and more!

ec92
4/13/19

I started using this app in November of 2018 and have received a total of $50.13 with an additional $16.86 pending in Cash Back Balance (see image attached for proof). The refunds are processed once every 3 months via your choice of a check or PayPal. I have mine setup with PayPal while my fiance gets his via mailed checks (image attached). It is so far the only app that's worked for actually giving me cash back for my purchases from an incredibly wide variety of stores. The Cash Back percentages vary each day or week. One day Sephora will have an 8% Cash Back, the next it will have a 4% Cash Back. You can "heart" your favorite stores too for easy access to the stores you shop at most (image attached). If you refer someone, that person will automatically receive $10 Cash Back while you get $25 after your referral makes a qualified purchase. I've attached a copy of the Refer-a-Friend Terms and Conditions. If no one has referred you yet, you can use my invite link for your $10 Cash Back (image attached). It's https://go.ebat.es/3S6D7UzB5R.

Tip for consumers: Get cash back for when you shop for groceries, clothes, makeup, etc.

cindyb470
4/8/19

I have eared about $400 using eBates for items I was buying anyway.
Stuck in a hospital bed at home so most of my shopping is online.

I buy a lot on eBay and the amount % back is much less than this past winter for eBay buying.
Some classes of buying no % back so then I switch back to Befrugal which seems to always have the 1.5% back. Better than nothing and adds up.

I also buy a lot of food etc on Vitacost. I check both sites to see who is offering the higher % and yes it does change.

I have even used eBates at lowes or home depo. Just be sure to check both cash back sites to see who is higher.

jillianh20
4/8/19

Love when I can get a kick back fro shopping on line. I have the add on on my computer and lets me know if that online store has a kick back. This site has helped me save and make money. Highly recommend.

sfs5
4/3/19

A Loyal Customer since 2013. Ebates had always been professional. Every representative will always go beyond the call of duty to make it right. Ebates is a true service oriented company and I highly recommend everyone to use their services and start earning your cash back on almost everything you purchase online and expanding on purchases made in store.

brandons53
3/30/19

Ebates helped me close my credit card because wasn't able to make the payments due to health and other things in my life. Thank you Ebates! Problem worked out with Ebates.

soniav34
3/28/19

Stay away !!!!!!! They lie every time with the %....I have to ask for my cash back every time after the purchase.....

patriciam614
3/13/19

I've shopped through this portal for years. I was so disappointed when Nordstrom stopped their association with Ebates (criminals were abusing the system, so it's understandable, but still), but there are enough businesses that I use included on Ebates that I still get nice Big Fat Checks. Just not as fat as they used to be, alas. They have improved the website so that it is now really easy to track your "shopping trips" and your cash pending or cash back records. Once in a while a cash back has not been noted, and I have notified Ebates of this. A few years ago this notification would require some time emailing back and forth, but now it is all very quick. And I always get my money! In fact, Ebates has gone ahead and credited my account for cash back that the business has not yet credited to Ebates. This is a great business. Yes, by going through a portal you are selling your information for marketing purposes, but you are sharing all that already by galloping through the Internet. So get some cash for it.

bb242
B b.
3/12/19

For the most part every time I have used them I got the credit I was supposed to but not easily I had to email them to verify it and the last time I did it was a $700.eBay purchase That was qualified and verified and after emailing them the information twice they told me it was not eligible even though it was directly under the category I'm not gonna waste anymore time using them

debrav30
2/28/19

I received my Big Fat Check and put it in a drawer. I forgot about it until the next one arrived. The bank wouldn't cash the older check, so I contacted Ebates. They were so nice! Apparently this happens to people and they were right on top of fixing it by issuing me a new check. Thank you, Ebates!

vanyat
2/22/19

Hey I know its not a lot but why would you say no to a free money. Besides all it takes is not install an add on on your browser. Easy!

marnia2
2/18/19

Don't shop online without going through Ebates. It brings you right to the websites you want to shop and you get a check every three months!

sharonr408
2/13/19

I was not sure when I first signed up for this program but now I am one HAPPY person. I get paid to do my own shopping! If I needed assistance or help their Customer Service was right there and they are AWESOME! I have received two checks already. Highly recommend.

anap107
2/12/19

Customer service was really quick to respond to an user error issue I had. They guided me through resolving it even through the issue wasn't even with their site! Not many companies do that.

krisc79
2/3/19

i placed an order exactly same as my friend's order on same day. I received a lot less cash back then my friend. Also i created an account from invitation so I received $10 but they removed it from my accounts for some reason.
Every time i send a reply to customer service, different people reply which super annoying and i need to repeat myself.

I dont know there some wierred how come I just order some jewelry.com and I order two earring only and its just 30.00 dollars. But when I use debates the price went up to high.

By susan k.

If it for some reason doesn't show like it should, I contact ebates. I include a copy of the email with the information from the order placed. Normally I wait until the purchase has arrived. This gives ebates and the store to put the transaction in your account.

By lisa k.

Hi Jenny, Ebates does not earn credit for phone orders. We do not advise any of our members to place orders over the phone. If this happened, please send me the message showing where we advised this so that I can try to resolve the matter for you. My direct address is facebookhelp@ebates.com

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Mike, This is a great idea. I'll make sure that our leadership team is aware of this suggestion and I'll see what we can do to make it happen in the future. We know that Ebates is the best Cash Back shopping service, but we appreciate your confirmation of this fact.

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Deb, This is very odd. We would really need to see what you saw. Would you be able to send screenshots of the two different prices? This is certainly something that should never happen. My address is facebookhelp@ebates.com. Please help us by sending this along when you have the time. We appreciate it. Thank you, Ebates

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Jenni, This can happen if the stores deems the order invalid or ineligible for Ebates credit. We are here to help. Please send us the details using this page: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Bonnie, We have over 2000 stores. There is almost nothing that you can't buy through the Ebates program.

By Max C., Ebates Representative

No. If you did not go through the Ebates site to make the purchase, you are out of luck. I just read this on their app's HELP page.

By Bb m.
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other customers.

18 Photos for Ebates