Review of Ebates

Sign up for Ebates now and start earning Cash Back
Visit Us

dwightp14
7/5/18

Absolutely fantastic online experience with Ebates! Very helpful staff! A pleasure to do business with! Customer service is amazing. Don't miss out.

tonyh173
7/2/18

Ive been an ebates user for over a few years and have had 0 issues. I recently booked a hotel through them a few weeks ago. Upon arrival, we only were able to get into a standard double room even though we paid for a deluxe with kitchen. The room was still fine so I just figured id reach out when we got back in town. Ebates provided great customer service and made the situation much better. I was a bit surprised since it wasnt Ebates fault, the hotel made the error. Ebates took care of things and sent notice to the hotel management of the error. I have already booked another stay through Ebates Hotels.

michaeld813
6/29/18

Service is great. The returns are great. It's just solid. I've been using them for a few years and have gotten about $13,000+ back. It's good stuff

jamesr696
6/24/18

Its hard to believe that you can get paid for shopping. Ebates is real not a scam. They actually pay you for shopping through their site. Refer a friend (they have to shop too) and the check is even bigger! Im happy! Thank you Ebates!

byeongc
6/12/18

Since Ebates is available few years ago, I started using for all my internet shopping. The rebate rates are much better than other sites and the customer service is just top-notch. With Ebate VISA card, I get lots of cashback year around. Highly recommend!

ts248
6/12/18

I've been using ebates now for over 5 years & it's been such a simple, easy and safe way to earn cash back on purchases that I would purchase anyway. There are tons of stores and they offer online and in-store cash back. Plus, if I ever have an issue, their US based customer service team is super quick to respond in a helpful and friendly manner. Try ebates and you'll see for yourself just how easy it is!

micahs22
6/11/18

I have used Ebates since their inception and was a FatWallet user previously. I have found them to be fair and responsible. Recently, I clicked through and made a number of purchases on Ebay and although cash didn't post, after a number of emails Ebates deposited the money into my account even though Ebay changed the terms of which department and percentages I should receive.

Ebates is a great way to get free cash when buying online...

loriannc
6/11/18

Shopping made Easy for me since 2013. I am shopping on-line anyway and just enter through Ebates to the store I want to shop at and as commercials states I get PAID to shop. Ebates also organizes my favorite spots on a guide making it even easier... Ebates has been awesome to deal with. If have questions about purchases...they respond quickly and with understandable explanations. Would Recommend to anyone (and you even get paid for that, too)....who shops On-Line. They pay you in the form you choose. I personally just want the check. But they again give options....

jeannes78
6/8/18

I purchased a computer through one of their stores and should have received an 8% rebate. Ebates has denied it stating that I used some other coupon code, coupon or reward link in addition to Ebates. That is flat out wrong. I have never had any problem with ebates until this large rebate. I am done being a customer. It is a scam.

debbier174
6/4/18

Ive been a member of Ebates for over 7 years now. I use the app (rather than their website) for most of my interactions with Ebates and its incredibly easy to use. I really love the fact that retailer promo codes are listed for me, so I dont have to go searching the web for the best discounts. Just a couple of clicks and Im on my way to shopping at all of my favorite eCommerce retailers. Within hours of making my purchase, I see the pending rebate transaction listed in my Ebates account. Granted it may take a while for the transaction to finally post and to receive my cash back to my Paypal account, but Im OK with that. I save my rebates all year and then use that money to pay for most, if not all of my Christmas shopping. Ive had to email customer support a few times about rebate discrepancies or other general questions and I always receive a timely and detailed response. I highly recommend Ebates. In my book, its a no brainer to use them and earn what is essentially free money for purchases I was going to make anyways.

rahulb24
6/4/18

Very prompt service. They provide very exceptional and best service and resolve issues in postive manner. They send check as per schedule, which is great!!

robinn48
5/31/18

I love ebates. It's like getting free money to shop. And when I have a problem (usually my fault), they are always great about taking care of it for me. Thanks Dustin and the rest of the Ebates crew!

hummingb
5/30/18

Ebates.com cheated me out of a big transaction (It doesn't seem to have problems with small transactions! Hmmm...). I made sure a followed all the rules, activates ebates.com, checked out, made sure I did not use any other discounts, etc. and yet, they did not give me my 4.75% back! Disappointed!

cs223
5/15/18

These folks really helped me with a purchase problem I had and they came through.
Thank You Again Ebates!

wandab64
5/14/18

I really love the Ebates app. They have never once let me down or getting money back on my purchases. There customer service is excellent in answering e-mails of questions or concerns in a very quick time frame. Thank you Ebates

marys773
5/5/18

I cannot cash most of the checks I get from ebates because they are only good for 90 days. Being 100% disabled, and having a very hard time banking, I have only been able to cash two checks. I do ALL of my shopping online because of my disabilities, so I feel the total unfairness to the disabled. It seems that they don't know that such unfairness is dispicable.

barbaraf39
5/4/18

NOT ONLY IS EBATES THE EASIEST TO USE PORTAL BUT THIS CO. GOES THE EXTRA MILE, ALWAYS, IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT IS A GREAT PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH SUCH A TRUSTWORTHY CO.!

atiyaw1
4/8/18

Great site cheap deals love the low prices and fas shipping. Can't wait too tell other ppl nd get my fat ass check in the mail

lindag271
4/5/18

Shawn was awesome! Quick and great service. Bravo! Im a fan of ebates and would highly recommend it to everyone.

theresar38
4/4/18

Ebates is the best they will go out of there way for you and make sure you get your money love shopping with Ebates

alexr198
4/2/18

Good luck getting your cash back on expensive items I bought( 3) $50 dollar gold bullions before I bought them I went to the Ebates page and it said up to 2% cash back on Collectibles Sales & Events expires 3/31/2018 I bought the items on 3/30/2018, I clicked on shop now and was sent directly to the eBays page I clicked on collectibles and sales and bought the 3 items but I never received the 2% cash back of $82.56.I sent them an email and explained my situation and their reply was they don't pay on paper money and coins that I was confused it is very clear that gold bullions are uncirculated collectibles.Mr.Ted L. one of the supervisors sent me an email stating I was confused and offered to give me a $10 credit on my next purchase.They are dishonest scammers

aliciap49
3/24/18

That's what you are doing if you aren't using Ebates!

It's free, it's easy, and it's AWESOME! With just the click of one additional button, you could be earning cash back like I do!! The money I earn from Ebates goes into my vacation fund to take my grandchildren to Disneyland! It adds up quickly!

erinf46
3/23/18

Ebates is the best esite for coupons and codes. I have saved plenty of bucks using this site. Genuine site indeed

bakerh1
3/22/18

Highly recommend everyone to do their online shopping through this application , easy to use with excellent customer service

janes171
3/17/18

I Promptly Closed My Account After Their "Refer Your Friends"Scam.I Bugged My Friends Only To Find Out After I Had To Dig To The Bottom Of The Fine Print That It Wasn't Just That The Friend You Refer And Sign Them Up(Fullfilling My Obligation For My Reward)But Come To Find Out That The Referred Friend Had To Spend 25 Or 30 Bucks Before I Get My Friend Referral/Sign Up Reward?Um,I Do Not Think So Ebates.That Is Still Not Only Bait And Switch But People Are Un Aware Until Digging To The Bottom Of Their Fine Print.I Deal With Honest Upfront Businesses Only.

I dont know there some wierred how come I just order some jewelry.com and I order two earring only and its just 30.00 dollars. But when I use debates the price went up to high.

By susan k.

If it for some reason doesn't show like it should, I contact ebates. I include a copy of the email with the information from the order placed. Normally I wait until the purchase has arrived. This gives ebates and the store to put the transaction in your account.

By lisa k.

Hi Jenny, Ebates does not earn credit for phone orders. We do not advise any of our members to place orders over the phone. If this happened, please send me the message showing where we advised this so that I can try to resolve the matter for you. My direct address is facebookhelp@ebates.com

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Mike, This is a great idea. I'll make sure that our leadership team is aware of this suggestion and I'll see what we can do to make it happen in the future. We know that Ebates is the best Cash Back shopping service, but we appreciate your confirmation of this fact.

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Deb, This is very odd. We would really need to see what you saw. Would you be able to send screenshots of the two different prices? This is certainly something that should never happen. My address is facebookhelp@ebates.com. Please help us by sending this along when you have the time. We appreciate it. Thank you, Ebates

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Jenni, This can happen if the stores deems the order invalid or ineligible for Ebates credit. We are here to help. Please send us the details using this page: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C., Ebates Representative

No. If you did not go through the Ebates site to make the purchase, you are out of luck. I just read this on their app's HELP page.

By Bb m.

HI Susan, We are here to help. I don't have your account information, so you can use this link to send us the details of your order. We can then also help you with the bonus. https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C., Ebates Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Ebates