Review of Ebates

Tel: +1-415-908-2200
dcampopiano@ebates.com

christinep310
12/9/19
So easy to save money and you can setup for them to deposit into a paypal account, which makes it even easier to save!
richh100
12/3/19
i told my friends about it and then they SHUT ME DOWN.we work in the same company and they decided that i abused their terms.I got a credit and then they take the credit off,they don't answer their phone or email.It was totally horrible and i don't suggest anyone using it.They totally tease and it horrible.I HATE THIS COMPANY
inp3
12/2/19
I have Ebates account from 2016 and used to receive cash back and checks. From past 2 years I am not using my Ebates account actively and did not received any cashback or check. After a long time I tried to use my account for this thanksgiving shopping and noticed that my account is not available. When I reached out to the customer support they are saying I have multiple accounts (which I never have) and due to this reason my accounts were deactivated. I requested them to recheck and provide me duplicate account details so that I can confirm accounts that dont belong to me and continue using my account. Their response was rude and asked me to use other cashback services....
I feel Ebates was better before Rakuten acquired and one of the worst customer service.
leet41
11/7/19
I have previously enjoyed Ebates, but my number one complaint is that purchases are never credited to your account without having to fill out a form and contact customer service for each and every purchase. I constantly check my Ebates account after making purchases on Amazon, and they are never credited. I have had two fill out a form every single time I want to receive the proper credit for purchase. Ebates, you seriously need to improve your program because you're only going to lose customers this way. Get it together!!!
ashis4
10/31/19
Never down the line you feel after registration with them.If,still any doubts before doing always clear all aspects.
eddieb94
10/22/19
Where to start! We purchase a whole lot of products online for our Airbnb units and we had a major project to remodel an entire apartment which took us a few months and a tons of purchases. We had in total over $1,500+ in our cash back account until Ebates decided to shut down the account for supposedly ineligible cashback which triggered a high-risk account which means they stole all my funds and now are giving me some BS excuse without any evidence or proof to show for it, maybe before you guys steal your customers funds take the time to reach out and try to contact your customers. I have all of the receipts to show that purchases have been done online.

TOO EVERYONE:
Please do your due diligence before you spend any time on this website this company should deserve to get shut down immediately for stealing customers funds on an ongoing basis. There should be no excuse to why any company does this. It is as simple as reaching out to the customer to understand what's going on before you take action but I guess companies like this run on stealing customers funds to stay alive.

Tip for consumers: Please do not use them (For your funds safety) . They will close your account and steal your funds. Do some research and read others same complains.

stephaniej65
8/12/19
Ebates will not credit you back for most of your purchases blaming it on the merchant not getting back to them and pretending they do not see a copy of your order until the merchant decides to share with them .
Very fraudulent company
Stay away
markh274
7/31/19
Every time I click on a shopping link, it's recorded. That's ok but when I know I didn't purchase on that particular trip, I wish I could delete it from my history, or at the very least mark the visits I know I shopped.
And the pending travel credit(s)... no way to delete those that I ultimately canceled or make a note as to what/where (car, hotel, etc). They stay on my pending cash back, mixed with stays that I AM expecting credit for. Very confusing!
Response from Max C., Ebates Representative
Hi Mark, than you very much for the valuable feedback about our program.
ezraw8
7/30/19
I've been an Ebates member since 2010 and back then I was getting a fair amount of cash back or gift cards for my purchases. Recently, however, after the change to Rakuten I lost all of my money. So, after 10 years of being with this company I have no balance, and no history. I had a bunch of money saved, to the point where I could go on ebates, and get a gift card to go birthday present or even Christmas shopping. Now, it's all gone. Not cool.
Response from Max C., Ebates Representative
Hi Ezra, I'm sorry to hear that you had this trouble. It's likely that you have more than one account using more than one email address. Please contact our Member Services team so that we can assist you in locating the account with the funds in it.

andrel84
7/25/19
CookStore.ca
New testimonial was submitted
Testimonial data:

User Name : André La Boissonnière

User Email : *****@gmail.com

Store View : CookStore.ca

Message : I did receive with great pelasure then I bought an ESPRESSO Machine Delonghi super great to recommand to anyone because that is my second (cup) no.... machine ! Chao André Montréal
mirellap1
7/14/19
Schönen Kleidung und gute Materiale . Sehr günstiger Preis.
Ich bin sehr zufrieden und sehr glücklich über alles
scamw
7/12/19
they make money by scamming people, and keeping their cash back! Pay close attention, they will NOT give you cash back on every purchase, more people sign up for their services, the more cash back EBATES makes you may make cash back for short period but it goes down hill pretty quickly, EBATES need to be sued for the scam they are running..and so many FAKE positive reviews, get rid of EBATES, they are just using you to make them millions...
donb390
7/11/19
I've been an Ebates customer for years . They have been nothing but fantastic during the years I'be used them. No hassles, no problems at all. Just make money doing shopping you were already going to do! I've recommended Ebates to all my friends and family. Several of them now also use them.
staya9
7/9/19
I signed up for Ebates few months ago, like other reviewers said, this is "fraudulent" company, they will not add cash back on all of the orders!!
This rep: * specifically told me how they "will NOT able to add" cash back to my account unless, I provide a complete proof of order confirmation!!

EXCUSE ME< I clearly use your link and in the end EBATES confirms when the cash back will be added to your account!! So if the cash back isn't being reported by all the merchants then don't you think, it's your system glitch, or clearly EBATES is just STEALING CASH BACK!!
AND< if the merchants aren't reporting cash back, then clearly they are breaking terms and agreements and now wait a second, how come, all the merchants are doing that then?? Or maybe, EBATES is running a FRAUD!!! This rep had the nerve to tell me how "they have no records of my purchases" but clearly EBATES was still able to catch the "shopping trips" JUST NOT THE CASH BACK!!
STAY AWAY, this is complete fraudulent company, try Etrabux, and read reviews before hand, beforehand though!!

*Personal information redacted by admin
ebatess1
7/9/19
BE VERY CAREFUL, make sure, you are getting cash back on all the orders/ because Ebates will literally scammed you out of cash back and then if you bring it up to them, they just blame it on the merchan, how "it wasn't reported by the merchant."

And, then if you keep brining it up, they will refer you to merchant's terms and conditions but this isn't one merchant specific, and ask you send your order confirmation, more way to steal your info!!! it happens to with all the merchants you shop on a regular basis and Ebates is just hoping, you won't catch them stealing your cash back because they will only add cash back on some of the orders and NOT ALL!!

Look for another cash back service or at least make sure, Ebates is giving you cash back on each and every order and they will screw you!!
Response from Max C., Ebates Representative
We are very sorry that you had this experience shopping in our program that has allowed members to earn Cash Back for their shopping since 1999. I wish we would have been able to resolve this for you. We hope to do better next time if you allow us.
wendyr170
7/6/19
I spent the $25+ after downloading this app. I received an email saying that my $10 sign up bonus was offered however it's not showing on the app. I emailed customer service and they said send a copy of receipt. They don't care about my issue. They already know how much I spent at which store because it was in my email. If they already have my info and it says my bonus is offered why do they need a receipt. They should want that early on not when I dispute something. I'm uninstalling. Not worth the hassle.
Response from Max C., Ebates Representative
Hi Wendy, I'd be happy to take a second look at your issue and try to resolve this for you. The direct email address for my team is facebookhelp at Ebates dot com. I'm very sorry that you had this experience and I'm here to help.
staceym204
6/27/19
Absolutely amazing customer service from Harley W. from Ebates Member Services!!!! She was sweet, answered me back quickly every time I had a question, and 100% resolved my problem with no issues!!!! I will definitely be recommending Ebates to everyone because of her! (Not to mention Harley was almost my daughters name, I've always loved it lol) Thanks again Harley!
jcb14
6/25/19
Great customer service. I ordered a laptop from Lenovo's website, but I must have visited groupon recently enough that my order was flagged as originating from it. I was initially irritated because I thought I missed out on the sweet 10% rebate from ebates. I messaged them a couple times to try to resolve it and when they couldn't fix it with Lenovo, they offered me a $100 bonus offer, which they really didn't have to do.
stewartd23
6/8/19
eBates provides outstanding customer service and a great value proposition. My emails were answered promptly and professionally, and my minor issue was resolved to my complete satisfaction. Special recognition goes to Miguel M, the superb eBates representative who helped me. I learned about eBates via their new partnership with American Express, and have been extremely impressed by their service.
kristam54
6/6/19
The service is good, but sales do not always want to provide services for the selected coupon or would provide poor quality!
clairer62
5/30/19
I discovered Ebates yes days ago and i cant wait to earn ! I know i will search a lot here !
Ebates is tooooppp !!!!!
viktoriiap
5/28/19
Scam and not the company you may rely on.
Do not expect anything - they trick people like 1,2,3.
Made my purchase online 5/10/2019 for the crazy amount $3352 hoping to get a promissed cashback. Did not receive a peny until today 5/28/2019. Customer support is helpless and do not care about their custmer after all. I would use any chance to tell everyone do not trust them cuz it is so upset and unfair. Why you promote something you are not able to give!
johnz216
5/22/19
I opened an Ebate account, made one purchase >$25, referred a family member (of course with the same family name). In my Ebate account, it showed that I earned 1500 points for 1st purchase and 2500 for referral. By the time Ebates promised to transfer the points to my linked account, it didn't. Contacted Ebates. Ebates consistently said the referral is my self because the referral used the same billing address! How ridiculous! We live in one house!

Stay away from Ebates. They will remove your awarded points/cash at its own wish. Compared to Dosh, Ebates is trash.
meenuy
5/18/19
Bankedge provide a very good platform to show your talent.. improve your carrier... Bankedge guide how to study... how to placed. Bankedge took a time but give a job
mohmadi
5/11/19
I got my order within a month and it was faster than i was expected to my doorstep. So don't bother about the dilivery period. I got fast shipping into my country.

I dont know there some wierred how come I just order some jewelry.com and I order two earring only and its just 30.00 dollars. But when I use debates the price went up to high.

By susan k.

If it for some reason doesn't show like it should, I contact ebates. I include a copy of the email with the information from the order placed. Normally I wait until the purchase has arrived. This gives ebates and the store to put the transaction in your account.

By lisa k.

Hi Jenny, Ebates does not earn credit for phone orders. We do not advise any of our members to place orders over the phone. If this happened, please send me the message showing where we advised this so that I can try to resolve the matter for you. My direct address is facebookhelp@ebates.com

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Mike, This is a great idea. I'll make sure that our leadership team is aware of this suggestion and I'll see what we can do to make it happen in the future. We know that Ebates is the best Cash Back shopping service, but we appreciate your confirmation of this fact.

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Deb, This is very odd. We would really need to see what you saw. Would you be able to send screenshots of the two different prices? This is certainly something that should never happen. My address is facebookhelp@ebates.com. Please help us by sending this along when you have the time. We appreciate it. Thank you, Ebates

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Jenni, This can happen if the stores deems the order invalid or ineligible for Ebates credit. We are here to help. Please send us the details using this page: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Bonnie, We have over 2000 stores. There is almost nothing that you can't buy through the Ebates program.

By Max C., Ebates Representative

No. If you did not go through the Ebates site to make the purchase, you are out of luck. I just read this on their app's HELP page.

By Bb m.
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other customers.

20 Photos for Ebates