Review of Ebates

Sign up for Ebates now and start earning Cash Back
Visit Us

brendad74
1/17/18

Krystal @ Ebates was amazing. I had issues with my account when I got a new phone, all my fault not Ebates. She worked diligently to correct it so I could get my cash rebate. Love getting money back when I shop. Ebates is so easy to join, would recommend to anyone who shops online.

selenaw12
1/15/18

Ebates always don't issue rebates for hotel staying booked through ebates link to hotels.com, especially for high amount transactions, for example, a few hundreds or a few thousands. When I emailed them or called them regarding this, firstly they told me the rebates may get to my account after 6 weeks from hotel stay completion. When I call ebates after 6 weeks without seeing rebates to my account, they told me they didn't receive payment from the hotels I stayed and it is my responsibility to call hotels to see if the hotel paid ebates. Anyway, I didn't get rebate for the hotels I booked through the links on ebates eventually. And this happened a few times. Ebates seems no problem on small amount ebates, but they still sometimes don't you rebates automatically, you have to watch and do online inquiry when you see rebates not received. For small amount rebate, they usually issue you right away when you send inquiry.

dianen36
1/14/18

Wonderful program--it's a no brainer when you get paid to shop and buy the things you were going to buy anyway!

florencen10
1/13/18

Other companies should have customer service like Ebates. They always get back to you ASAP with an answer . Checks come the day they tell you that its coming. I've never had a problem. Love Ebates, They go Beyond.

johnf392
1/12/18

Who doesn't love free money!!

Throw in great customer service and you can't lose!!!!

Its a win-win

Thanks

christinaf43
1/12/18

I've received $100 cash back so far for buying things I would normally buy online. I once purchased from Sephora instead of Nordstrom because I got cash back buying the same thing for the same price with Sephora! On top of the great product, they have excellent customer service. Very fast and very helpful.

yuliag2
1/12/18

My estimated cash back was supposed to be 10% for purchasing airline and hotel tickets which I took a screenshot of and overnight the percentage somehow dropped to 1% only. they are fraud. will not used them again.

beverleyl5
1/9/18

I love it when I receive a check from Ebates! I can't believe that I do my shopping and get money back! I have told everyone I know.

cathyw62
1/6/18

One of my orders was not credited to my account - went to "help" and sent an inquiry. I immediately got a reply, with the tentative amount applied to my balance. The company I had ordered from is slow to respond with order confirmation. Very pleased with Ebates' quick response!

donnalynw
1/6/18

My first time,with debates my son told me about them ( Much applause for Lee Williams , and the crowd goes wild) So I went cruising through ebay clicking along, then came the part I dread password which I of course had forgotten... as is always the case. I have had a stroke.. So I went ahead and cashed out it occurred to me upon leaving ebay that I had neglected to do anything about debates or my son, (I mean surely he deserved something for turning me into debates. SO, I wrote debates and explained the whole thing to them, they "fixed my trouble and rewarded Lee. So with my fought for dime and i logged off satisfied and the continuation of Lee's future Sainthood the crowd again goes wild " I logged off much the wiser about eBates my stress level abated. Thanks to the fine people at eBates. The end ad they say in fairytale land.

chrism453
1/5/18

I am always impressed by Ebates and I have never had an issue in getting my cash back. If there is ever any question about a rebate that I did not receive, I contact customer care and they have always taken very good care of me. Their representatives are very professional and helpful.

kerryb52
1/5/18

I love getting cash back for purchases I would make anyway. Its like getting an extra discount! And their customer service is amazing. I placed a rather large order in the wrong browser not linked in Ebates. I contacted customer service and they credited it to me anyway- rather quickly too!

janines23
1/2/18

Ebates picks and chooses which rebates they want to honor. I push the E button before a transaction and sometimes the transaction still is not honored. I write to them identifying the order number, date and transaction and before I can blink they write me an email saying that they cannot find the transaction. I send them back a print screen of the transaction to prove it is on the up and up and they do not say that they are in error, they say: "We didnt find a shopping trip for this order, but as a courtesy we have added your Cash Back for this order." I do not lie. Either they are told not to honor transactions right off or they can't be bothered to do their job. Hey, if they don't want to work - find another job! I find it very frustrating and believe it or not I am an easy going person. The reviewer of this transaction was Tim R. I sincerely thanked him for honoring the transaction and the next thing I get is a thank you for writing a good review. Well, this is my review. I felt that I was being pushed to lie regarding the entire incident. If anyone from upper management would like to contact me - please do so. I have saved the emails I have received. Janine Schreiber

janeyp1
1/1/18

I have been using ebates for about 5 years now and it's really been a mixed bag - don't get me wrong, they do pay out and mostly deliver what they promise (I've cashed out $100's of dollars over the years with them) but ONLY when making small purchases (a couple of dollars here, $5 there). Any time I've made a $500+ purchase or been entitled to an ebate totaling more than say $10-20, I've been met with the same bs - "your purchase was attributed to another company due to you clicking something-or-other during your transaction so we cannot pay you." EVERY. TIME. Over the holidays I purchased a $750 desktop, I was entitled to a $45+ ebate and have just been told by their customer service that I will not be paid bc ebates supposedly did not receive credit for my purchase and I must have entered some other company's promo code or clicked out of my browser window. I know for CERTAIN that this is nonsense because when I saw how big the ebate was going to be and knowing that I have had exactly this issue with this company and larger rebates in the past, I made certain I closed every thing else on my computer, opened a brand new window to complete my transaction and clicked on the ebates extension right as I began my checkout process. I did not enter any supposed "promo codes," or open up any other windows during the transaction, and watched to make sure the extension stayed active during every step of my completing my purchase. This company is just fine paying you those smaller payouts on smaller transactions (they have to be to hold onto their reputation as a reliable company), but the moment you make a big ticket purchase and they owe you anything over $10, they randomly decided whether or not they feel like paying you (and, in my case, it's usually not). I'm going to be trying "Piggy" on my next big-ticket purchase, we'll see if they're a little less choosy about which rebates they honor and which they don't.

annet670
12/31/17

Cash back for shopping at places you were shopping at anyway. 100% legit. I have received money back.

andrewk129
12/30/17

They keep their word and have awesome customer service. They will work to make sure you get your cash back! No other service I use can say the same. They work with many merchants and their cash back rates are pretty damn good. Overall, you gotta get an account! Damn I love them so much I should start getting paid by them! If Ebates sees this hit up your boy and toss him some dough!

cybelew
12/29/17

Not only have all my shopping trips been accurately logged but when I had a large shopping trip missing, customer service was quick to respond and even emailed me a week later to say "we haven't forgotten about you, we are waiting to hear back from the company." Who does that?? And they got me my money. Unexpectedly above and beyond responsive service.

conniem91
12/24/17

Great customer service and response. Highly recommend. Easy way to shop and make money. Love this app.

gregoryd37
12/24/17

You can't beat receiving a check for shopping online. The customer service is fantastic! Ever have an issue, they are on it!

deysil1
12/23/17

I love Ebates, its excellent and fast way to shop online it has many stores to choose.I just want to thank Ebates and the incredible helpful staff. I make such easy money just going through Ebates before I go to the on line stores I want to shop at! It is the best and most productive way to shop today...if you are not a member of Ebates, what are you waiting for!!! It really is so good and true!!!

bonniev9
12/21/17

I removed my cash back on an order by mistake. I contacted Ebates, gave them the info on the order & they applied my cash back. They were so helpful! Gratefully appreciated!

elnah2
12/19/17

This is a reputable business with very helpful staff I would recommend E Bates to everyone . Cash back is generous and run qualified the cash goes into your account immediately it is a pleasure to go shopping when you get cash back .

kathleenm122
12/19/17

Ebates picks and chooses which rebates they want to honor. Over the last several months I have to to keep track of every purchase, then fight with Ebates customer service to get my rebates. Making everything so difficult and unpleasant. Right now if someone asked me about Ebates I would have to tell them to watch everything to make sure you get your money as promised; or stay away from Ebates because they will honor their own site.

celesteb8
12/17/17

Cash back for shopping is easy through Ebates. Excellent customer service. Promptly responded with a very quick resolve.

kevinandkimberc
12/17/17

Have used Ebates for a few years now and have always enjoyed getting the rebate check once in a while. Now that they've added some retailers that also reward in-store purchases, the service is only better. Today, I had my first issue using the mobile app and verifying with Troop ID. Customer Service quickly responded and corrected the issue for me within a few hours.

Tip for consumers: Install the browser add-on's for when you're shopping online, but always check the mobile app, too -- sometimes there are higher rebates if you use your mobile app to complete the purchase. Also, gather any coupon codes from other resources ahead of time - if you leave the site after starting your shopping trip, you won't get credit if you don't activate the shopping trip again.

I dont know there some wierred how come I just order some jewelry.com and I order two earring only and its just 30.00 dollars. But when I use debates the price went up to high.

By susan k.

If it for some reason doesn't show like it should, I contact ebates. I include a copy of the email with the information from the order placed. Normally I wait until the purchase has arrived. This gives ebates and the store to put the transaction in your account.

By lisa k.

Hi Jenny, Ebates does not earn credit for phone orders. We do not advise any of our members to place orders over the phone. If this happened, please send me the message showing where we advised this so that I can try to resolve the matter for you. My direct address is facebookhelp@ebates.com

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]

Hi Mike, This is a great idea. I'll make sure that our leadership team is aware of this suggestion and I'll see what we can do to make it happen in the future. We know that Ebates is the best Cash Back shopping service, but we appreciate your confirmation of this fact.

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]

Hi Deb, This is very odd. We would really need to see what you saw. Would you be able to send screenshots of the two different prices? This is certainly something that should never happen. My address is facebookhelp@ebates.com. Please help us by sending this along when you have the time. We appreciate it. Thank you, Ebates

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]

No. If you did not go through the Ebates site to make the purchase, you are out of luck. I just read this on their app's HELP page.

By Bb m.

Hi Jenni, This can happen if the stores deems the order invalid or ineligible for Ebates credit. We are here to help. Please send us the details using this page: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]

HI Susan, We are here to help. I don't have your account information, so you can use this link to send us the details of your order. We can then also help you with the bonus. https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Ebates