Review of Ebates

Sign up for Ebates now and start earning Cash Back
Visit Us

suec114
12/11/17

Since I recently wrote a review critiquing another rebate app I felt like I should write one for Ebates as I have also used them. While not perfect, after I figured out how they work I have had good luck with them, even when a transaction didn't seem to go through all I had to do was send them a quick email and I had an equally quick response and the issue was resolved. This has happened more than once and I even found a number to call them which I wasn't able to do with another app. I continue to use them and I'm willing to wait to receive my money quarterly as there is very little effort involved in the process.

williams643
12/10/17

I had a problem getting a cash back transaction posted to my account
due to my mistake.
I figured it would take a few days to get help with this.
Ebates got it worked out in a couple hours (not days!).
Thank you Ebates, you far exceeded my expectations.

glyndam
12/10/17

Ebates treated me so very well. Response to my inquiry was handled quickly and in a very positive manner. I am so pleased that I joined ebates.com.

nileshs12
12/8/17

Very professional customer service. Asked them about my cash back and to my surprise the response was unbelievably prompt. Very impressed. They credited my account with the missing cash back within minutes.

lindar250
12/7/17

Great Customer Service, fast response from their customer service department. Took care of everything for me.

terrej
12/7/17

Shocked at how great this service has been. Customer service consistently responds within a day if not that day....have earned over $60 in less than two weeks just doing normal Christmas shopping. Discrepancies and follow up questions immediately answered and resolved. Tabitha and Ashley are the best!!! Every email has been responded to with courtesy, professionalism, and expediency. Better customer service than merchants that I actually pay for goods and services. This company is handing me money for stuff I would buy regardless, and still giving exceptional and considerate customer service for any and all inquiries! Thank you Ebates!

kb171
12/7/17

I've been a happy Ebates member for over 10 years. I always click though Ebates when making purchases online and have an earned a significant amount of cashback. On the very few rare instances I've had to contact customer service, they have been extremely quick, professional, and helpful. I really like Ebates and am thrilled with the cash back and great customer service I've always received. 5 stars all around!

Tip for consumers: Make sure to check out the Ebates browser extensions/add ons. I use Google Chrome and the browser extension is AMAZING! Now I never worry about forgetting to click through Ebates, so I always earn cashback.

stellaa18
12/6/17

I always have the best experience with Ebates. First of all, I got a free $10.00 gift card when I first signed up and earned cash back through them. I get a check sent every few months in my mail, never had a problem depositing it. Whenever my cash back is not awarded, I just reach out to customer service and they have ALWAYS been able to resolve my issues. One time I did something wrong, so I wasn't supposed to receive the cash back, but as a one-time courtesy, they credited me anyway!

I tried to use Coupon Cabin recently for a different purchase because they advertised a higher cash back for a purchase I was going to make. It backfired on me, I ended up not getting anything at all! I wish I would have just stuck with trustworthy Ebates instead.

Also, their Ebates Cash Back Button makes it soooo easy to earn cash back, you'll never forget to!

sherrys17
12/6/17

I love shopping and earning money back through ebates! Excellent customer service! It's the only way to shop online.

rachelt87
12/4/17

I completely agree with previous reviewer, she expressed how I felt with the shopping experiences via Ebates. Any issues I had, resolved within very short time frame. I was very pleased to be referred by my best friend four years ago and never regretted. Sometimes we even get better promotional offer/deal exclusively for Ebates members only. Its also a safe way to help track my shopping habits and routine. Its easy to use via any web browser such as Chrome and Safari, maybe try it via App and you are going to fall in love with it.

josephinel14
12/3/17

I have to be honest, I love shopping with EBATES! Yes it's nice to get back $$$ from your shopping, but my latest experience tells me EBATES is an AAA+++ site. Their members' service is fast, courteous and willing to work out whatever your problem might be. I had a glitch in the processing of cash back after putting an order through. I emailed them on a Saturday and by Sunday morning, the very next day it was resolved. I recommend shopping with EBATES every time! It's the fast and fun way to shop. Through EBATES, it's the perfect shopping experience. Not only is there always a sale somewhere, but you're getting paid to shop too. Happy shopping!!

toddb60
12/1/17

Contacted support for purchase credit. Received a response almost instantly describing exactly where to find the information required (I had searched the vendor site unsuccessfully). Upon submitting the information I received credit right away! Agent was courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. Couldn't have asked for better service!

margl2
11/30/17

I just want to thank Ebates and the incredible helpful staff. I make such easy money just going through Ebates before I go to the on line stores I want to shop at! It is the best and most productive way to shop today...if you are not a member of Ebates, what are you waiting for!!! It really is so good and true!!!

carleec
11/29/17

When I purchased a larger item~over $400 they told me that the amount was attributed to another site. Which is complete nonsense there was no other site no other coupons. Just lies to get out of paying anything. So go ahead receive tones of spam from using their site as long as you only plan on getting $.03 on your $20 purchase because any large amounts they claim that it is not registered with Ebates. Plus every time I make a purchase EVERY single time in order to get the money I have to put in a claim that I never received it. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME with Ebates.

sarac109
11/29/17

Wow, at first I was a skeptic when my mother first told me about earring money back for shopping online, but she showed me her first check and in 3 months of online shopping she earned over $200 dollars! She made me a believer! So what are you waiting for get EBATES and make some money, all you have to do is shop.

rufatm
11/28/17

Great customer service! Cashback and refer really works. Doing on Friday shopping and receive cashback during 3 days. Super!

danieller67
11/26/17

Customer service is great answers any questions or concerns within 24hrs. Great service! The cash back works with almost every store and is easy to link your visa debit/credit.

ronaldb113
11/26/17

All I can say is WOW! Thank you, I did not expect that. I am very excited to promote Ebates to as many people as I can. I also want to say that your customer service is excellent. I did not expect responses in the middle of the night. Your company is GREAT!. 10 Stars.

etahej
11/25/17

I had purchased a pair of glasses; however, I had to send them back because they were giving me a headache. I had to send them back and get another pair. If anyone knows prescription eyewear is expensive. Needless to say, I sent them back and Ebates would not give me my % of the money. The eyewear cost over 700.00 dollars. I contacted them and they told me too bad. I am an online shopper and I was disappointed by the lack of customer service.

maxj28
11/25/17

I knew it was too good to be true you have to give them your information and spend money to get money. So if you want to get real coupons go on Groupon

annam291
11/20/17

Ebates offers little extra savings when shopping online. Fair % money back, many participating stores, great service, never had a problem!

lr71
11/20/17

Since I joined last holiday season, I have earned back $184.20 from various sites online! That's not chicken feed folks! I just love it when my ebates echeck lands in my paypal account! That's when I get to go buy something I want rather than need! Totally awesome program and now that they have upgraded their button so it REMINDS ME TO CLICK IT BEFORE CHECKING OUT, it's even better!

laurenb106
11/19/17

Ebates provides exceptional customer service! They respond to inquiries quickly and resolve issues promptly, in favor of the customer. I would recommend Ebates to everyone! Plus the discounts and cash back are great!

sunilv3
11/17/17

Excellent service. Basically free money. Their app and browser add-ons are great -- tells you when you are eligible for cash back with a purchase. The customer service is excellent too. Would totally recommend.

penguinnsc
11/16/17

High level of customer service and quick resolution.
I am very pleased with the experience.
They do keep the promises

I dont know there some wierred how come I just order some jewelry.com and I order two earring only and its just 30.00 dollars. But when I use debates the price went up to high.

By susan k.

If it for some reason doesn't show like it should, I contact ebates. I include a copy of the email with the information from the order placed. Normally I wait until the purchase has arrived. This gives ebates and the store to put the transaction in your account.

By lisa k.

Hi Jenny, Ebates does not earn credit for phone orders. We do not advise any of our members to place orders over the phone. If this happened, please send me the message showing where we advised this so that I can try to resolve the matter for you. My direct address is facebookhelp@ebates.com

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]

Hi Deb, This is very odd. We would really need to see what you saw. Would you be able to send screenshots of the two different prices? This is certainly something that should never happen. My address is facebookhelp@ebates.com. Please help us by sending this along when you have the time. We appreciate it. Thank you, Ebates

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]

No. If you did not go through the Ebates site to make the purchase, you are out of luck. I just read this on their app's HELP page.

By Bb m.

Hi Jenni, This can happen if the stores deems the order invalid or ineligible for Ebates credit. We are here to help. Please send us the details using this page: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Ebates