Review of Ebates

Sign up for Ebates now and start earning Cash Back
Visit Us

dilhanc
1/17/19

They blocked my Ebates account without giving me the cashback I earned. I emailed the support and they have replied me saying I have created multiples accounts to earn cashback ref bonuses. I only earned one $25 from a person I don't even know who that person is. I only have like 5 refs and I got that by posting my affiliate link on my Facebook group. I asked for proof of multiple accounts, then they don't reply to emails after that. Simply they block account without giving cash back. Because I know what I did and I never created any multiple accounts. I'll spread this on all my groups and pages. Because no one else wants to get scammed when having another legit cashback sites.

rickd235
1/15/19

Fantastic customer service! I had a cash back issue and Kim C. provided prompt, professional and courteous service and the issue was resolved beyond my satisfaction! I highly recommend using Ebates whenever possible.

elainem144
1/10/19

I don't do much spending, but for what I have done, Ebates is there. When my check was lost in the mail, they were on time and on target with sending my funds via my paypal account. Tonya walked me through the entire process. It is awesome!

katherinel95
1/7/19

This site is easy and sends a check directly to you. Install App on any computer, I-pad, -I-phone, or smart phone and it automatically pops up when you go to a website they offer rebates on.for you to activate it. Sometimes I get a check for $15-20 and don't even realize I had it coming. It also works on some sites that give you cash back from other Apps. Do I hear Double cash back!

patriciad329
12/30/18

I love Ebates! It is a easy way to get cash back on online shopping. They are simple to use and if you have a dispute they work very hard to resolve the issue. Great company!

nevera24
12/30/18

I referred family and they never gave bonuses. Nor cash back for purchases. They're BOGUS AND SCAM!

lowysh
12/24/18

We earned over $300 by 2nd month, Were shopping a lot online and they have incredible cash back offers, They have a professional staff with great support
Sign up with our invite link for a $10 bonus when you shop $25+ through Ebates https://go.ebat.es/rNWhrHPsEP

Tip for consumers: Always shop through Ebates

dianeo45
12/23/18

Carol S. helped me with a small problem and got the issue settled in record time over the weekend! Why not use Ebates when your doing your online shopping? It's as easy as it can be and you get money back on your online order.

jamesr768
12/21/18

Trisha M at Ebates

Trisha M. is Great. She is likeable, friendly, knowledgeable
and a true pleasure to work with. I wish the people I have dealt with
at other sites were half as fantastic as she is. I wish everyone who
calls Ebates would be lucky enough to get to work with Trisha. Thank you
Trisha for the great customer service experience.

seyd
12/19/18

Simply the best..
If you have a problem to the Ebates team, that's no problem, it will be solved thoroughly & efficiently. Their communication is World Class..
Deal & Promo info is just a sight for sore eyes when the pop up or when I received an email..
Special thanks to Ms. Kathleen, keep up the great work..

joanneg115
12/19/18

Roxanna F is the best and helped me tremendously! Thank you so much Roxanna!
Hope we can interact again!

jenyeh
12/18/18

I had an issue with cash back and Mark came to the rescue! He handled my issue promptly and with courtesy! Thank you so much!

julieh419
12/18/18

And the customer service for Ebates is extremely helpful, quick, and one of the best I've EVER seen with online customer service!! I will be returning again and again because I have been so pleased, and shocked by how great the customer response and help was!! It was within minutes they helped me! Happy holidays!

codys80
12/12/18

One way to save money when travelling and buying online or booking accommodation online is using ebates website to connect through to thousands of online stores and you will get 3-10% cash back on your purchase. I've been travelling for 7 years and this has saved me tons of money . So here is referal link if you wish to use, and you will get a $10 welcome bonus :)
ebates.com/r/THREEO127

robynk2
12/12/18

I received a gift card for signing up and a check back after last Holiday season! The only problem is that it can become removed with computer updates. I did not realize this happened and missed some cash back. Customer service was helpful.

masashio
12/8/18

Very easy to use ana their rebate rate is much higher than others, Additionally their customer service is very responsible and really helpful.
Redeem option is either physical check on mail or PayPal which will fit most peoples preference.
Just give a shot, You will love it.

robertg749
11/29/18

A great way to save money on both on line and in store purchase from top tier stores and web site. I have saved $100's using their rebate program. It's like finding money.

alexa280
11/28/18

Очень плохой кэшбэк сервис. Сначала дали приветственный бонус $10, а потом сами же его и отняли. Техподдержка на связь не выходит. Одним словом - мошенники. НЕ РЕКОМЕНДУЮ.

dianam260
11/26/18

They work very had to make sure that you get every penny you deserve! I have been a member for at least 3 years and I love spending my extra money that I get from my Ebates check! It was easy to sign up and I even got $10.00 just for signing up, so that's an awesome deal you can;t find anywhere else!

lindab1060
11/26/18

I started using Ebates years ago, and they have always been one of my favorite sites ever. They make getting cashback on everything you buy super super easy. They even have a website extensions in it help you to never forget to use them.

The reason that I have stayed with them all this time, though, is because their customer service is top notch. Anytime I have had an issue, no matter how big or small, they have solved it within a matter of hours.

To date, I think I have gotten back close to $500 with little to no effort on my part. I adore Ebates.

kellyh343
11/18/18

When I first signed up, I noticed I would regularly get ebates. Then after a few months, they stopped or were very infrequent. I would have to email with my order info and jump through hoops to get my ebate. Their automatic response would be, that item was not valid for an ebate. So my shopping pattern is pretty much the same, and yet now the items that I'm buying don't earn ebates as often.

jol81
11/14/18

I'm extremely pleased with eBates. The site is easy to use, the customer service is excellent and it's so nice shopping knowing that you'll be getting $$ back.

amyf48
11/12/18

I've been with ebates since 2011. The past few years they really seem to be dropping the ball in putting money in your account after a purchase. You need to be diligent. Keep your online receipts, you most likely (50% or more of the time) will have to track down your money. Pay attention, and it's worth it.

lauraw316
11/3/18

I have been using Ebates for about a year and have liked it, but as soon as I started to pay attention to how many times I was not getting my money, I could finally see how they make theirs...by cheating me out of mine!!! I will no longer use them! I refuse to "make money" for a company that is stealing from me!

loiss85
10/29/18

Love getting money back for shopping where I normally would. Been using this site for years. They have also been very good about resolving any disputes or concerns I may have about a particular purchase. Recommend this site highly!

I dont know there some wierred how come I just order some jewelry.com and I order two earring only and its just 30.00 dollars. But when I use debates the price went up to high.

By susan k.

If it for some reason doesn't show like it should, I contact ebates. I include a copy of the email with the information from the order placed. Normally I wait until the purchase has arrived. This gives ebates and the store to put the transaction in your account.

By lisa k.

Hi Jenny, Ebates does not earn credit for phone orders. We do not advise any of our members to place orders over the phone. If this happened, please send me the message showing where we advised this so that I can try to resolve the matter for you. My direct address is facebookhelp@ebates.com

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Mike, This is a great idea. I'll make sure that our leadership team is aware of this suggestion and I'll see what we can do to make it happen in the future. We know that Ebates is the best Cash Back shopping service, but we appreciate your confirmation of this fact.

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Deb, This is very odd. We would really need to see what you saw. Would you be able to send screenshots of the two different prices? This is certainly something that should never happen. My address is facebookhelp@ebates.com. Please help us by sending this along when you have the time. We appreciate it. Thank you, Ebates

By Max C., Ebates Representative

Hi Jenni, This can happen if the stores deems the order invalid or ineligible for Ebates credit. We are here to help. Please send us the details using this page: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C., Ebates Representative

No. If you did not go through the Ebates site to make the purchase, you are out of luck. I just read this on their app's HELP page.

By Bb m.

The price will be the same. The link on Ebates is just a link to the Kohl's website where you would be shopping anyway. Ebates makes money by earning a commission from the stores where you shop.

By Max C., Ebates Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Ebates