Earthlink

Trustpilot
1.8 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1 / 5

Earthlink has a consumer rating of 1.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Earthlink ranks 109th among Internet Service Provider sites.

How would you rate Earthlink?

“Horrible customer service”

Alanis M.
7/22/20

They had told me I would have internet by Wednesday 8am-11am and nobody ever came and I called them and they told me they would call back due to taking care of customers and I never got a call back or my internet! Very furious when I called again they said I need a router and that they hadn't shipped my router out yet and not sure when it will be shipped.

Logging on and then accessing my emails is very very slow. is there some problem happening at your end?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Earthlink staff and other customers.

EarthLink is a leading Internet Service provider, offering reliable high-speed internet, safe and affordable. No matter the usage or device, we have you covered. Find the service right for you. Earthlink offers all internet services you need, none of t...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Earthlink?

Have a question about Earthlink?