This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Pingtest.net

Pingtest.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Pingtest.net?

“This is the new partner for speedtest.net, which measures...”

Chris O.
10/14/09

This is the new partner for speedtest.net, which measures your broadband upload and download speeds. pingtest.net measures how successful your connection to a local server is in terms of packet loss, which unfortunately didn't work for me even though I disabled my firewall and tried a few times; jitter, which for me was 1ms and indicates the variance in ping times, and the ping time itself, which the site measured at 13ms. I repeated the test and got the same results each time. All the results were plausible and I have no reason to assume that they're anything less than accurate. The killer part is that having run a local test, which is what you'd generally do, you can go on to select a target anywhere in the world and ping that. This is going to be very useful for businesses which need to monitor the quality of a connection between two offices, for example. And you can play idly with it over coffee, though I suspect the novelty would wear off eventually. I was going to hold back a star because I thought the graphics were a major overkill until I realized I was supposed to play with them. That could be clearer indicated but otherwise this is very cool and a worthy partner to its sister site, speedtest.net. Also see http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.speedtest.net

chriso1
3,205 helpful votes
October 14th, 2009

Also see http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.speedtest.net

Questions? Get answers from the Pingtest.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pingtest.net?

Have a question about Pingtest.net?