Review of EA

Tel: +1-650-628-1393
2017 Customer choice award

brandong109
2/8/19

All they care about is money at no cost, even if it ruins an entier game franchise they will be willing to do it if it will bring them the smallest profit, that normally ends up making less money than had they put the experience first and not micro transactions or money the first priority. SMH, I us to love this business but now it is not what it was in the past, it is a disgusting money hungry corporation now. I highly recommend shopping elsewhere, Their customer support is even a horrible process as they hire cheap people to save money at the expense of a customer's experience. :(
Thanks for taking the time to read my and many other people's experiences and I wish you the best of luck!

Tip for consumers: Avoid using anything that would give this company any of your money, you will just get stress, disappointment and wasted time in return, there are other companies out there that care about their consumers and the experiences they have, you do not deserve the headache that is EA and it's disappointing experiences as a customer.

gameb1
10/17/18

They stopped publishing games a long time ago. All they do now is publish cash machines and casino-like stores for you to spend more and more money on. People with addictive tendencies probably spend their last dime and more.

moniqueo8
12/22/17

I love their FIFA series with my whole heart. Best time spend with my bf on playing games, and I dont care about stuff going around the company.

nerif3
12/19/17

they don't care about anything but money. pile of trash company

at least 100 charactersat least 100 characters.
at least 100 characters.at least 100 characters.at least 100 characters.at least 100 characters.at least 100 characters.

rh941
12/4/17

i have had a paid club pogo subscription for many years now, however, i am SERIOUSLY contemplating about NOT renewing my subscription because i ONLY like to play one game out of all the games they have and EA who owns club pogo CONTINUALLY allow people to cheat and that is taking the fun out of the game for me. they ask people to report cheaters, however, THEY DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT and i no longer care to spend money with them for a paid subscription when the game that play is INFESTED with people using cheating apps. i've known that they cheat in DICE CITY ROLLER on club pogo but it was CONFIRMED when somebody who i highly suspected of cheating got 90 pts. on the first roll of the first round which is MATEMATICALLY impossible because the most ANYBODY who's NOT cheating/ using a cheating app can get is 74 pts AT MOST. i reported this player and NO ACTION was taken at all by EA and this person and all the other cheaters in this game are still cheating. i don't forsee renewing my paid subscription because of this reason. what's since of asking people to report cheaters and they do NOTHING! i don't spend/patronize business' who don't give a darn about their customers and EA is NO EXCEPTION PLAIN & SIMPLE AS THAT!

crystalm45
11/30/17

I purchased 8 games from them back in 2004. had spinal surgery in 2010 and have not been on my computer since. recently I decided to get on it and found not only has vista been damaged but my games are really weird. I decided to purchase a new tower but was told I could not move my games without a code. so I called popcaps and they told me they couldn"t help me because I no longer have the receipt. who in there right mind holds a receipt for 13 years. the guy was rude and hung up on me. I will never purchase another thing from them again. almost 200.00 out the window.

christopherb144
11/27/17

This Co. has ALREADY show me and MANY others,jut how conniving and gluttonous a HUGE Co. can be! I work as an apprentice to a Lawyer,and I looked up EA,and to no surprise of mine, They have been charged w/ Fraud before,several times,defamation of character 3 times,and COUNTLESS OTHERS! Get off that StarWars bandwagon,and get SMART people! Buy their crap,GET A crappy product. It's that simple.

terryb132
7/17/17

I am gamer my whole life. EA is definitely the best company I've ever seen for games, purchaseing games from their platform has never been easier.

paulv72
7/16/17

I have had a horrible experience with EA. A third party seller called GamesDeal sold me TitanFall2. The product doesnt work on my computer after I installed. I went to Gamesdeal and they will not refund. They are a Chinese company with no phone number. I went to EA and Carlo told me I need to 'Respect the refund policy'. I am out 25 bucks and have lost all respect for EA, not to mention I have lost a couple dozen hours trying to figure this mess out

Tip for consumers: Don't trust EA.

ianh90
7/9/17

they accussed me of cheating twice even though I have never cheated, I deleted my whole account because of there repeated wrongfull punishments that destroyed the whole game for me, I'm so angry that I would love to fight these people to the death

miked254
6/13/17

Describing just this website all I can say that it works without any question. But without mentioning company the review won't be full. So, EA was one of my favorite developers at times of Underground series, but after it prices grew up, and quality of products is continuing to fall down.

maxa35
4/10/17

Ordering with this shop is convenient. The latest EA sport games are here at my place right when I want them because of fast delivery and convenient way of cooperation. Recommend using this service for all those game fans around!

maxa34
Max A.
4/10/17

noec11
3/19/17

EA products were ones of the best since the very childhood for me - loved playing their games. But the recent Preorder and "we made it a beta - test it and lose user experience" tactics are making me sad... This is an unknown outcome in the end - the games are still made kinda good but together with those you receive some serious frustration at the start. 4/5 yet.

olesenc
3/1/17

a little bit expensive but I am gamer in my blood so, I would buy any game that is attractive to me no matter how much it is cost :) overall very good!

jackg69
1/9/17

Sometimes the games are very shady in that they look amazing then you hit a brick wall where you need to pay to get past. This is probably a profitable tactic but at the cost of user experience.

greglyno
10/4/16

Good to go

jamest154
8/14/16

And I don't need your sh*tty storefront. The fact I still can't buy Mass Effect 3 on Steam or GOG makes my eyes bloodshot with frustration.

I've been boycotting EA games since DA:I, and I intend to continue doing so until they put a bullet in the brain of the reanimated stillbirth monstrosity that is Origin.

dutchv
7/7/16

I don't know what or where I would be if I hadn't enjoyed EA products in my younger years.FIFA,Madden,Knockout Kings,Battlefield,NASCAR,Harry Porter,Burnout,Need for Speed,SimCity,Delta Force,NBA Live,the list is endless.

Tip for consumers: Ask for recommendations before buying,no matter what the genre of games you seek.EA are the best,but a very few of their releases have been a little below stellar

pauls325
7/1/16

No one in my opinion does a sports game better

pault105
5/27/16

I don't quite get why EA get so much hate from so called gamers!
EA releases quality games, and unlike one of their main competitors don't hide content behind paywalls (like Destiny's The Taken King DLC, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare etc)

rosss51
4/13/16

I love FIFA, but the amount of money I spend on packs is insane. I calculated that in a month I spend around $300 when I play FIFA. It is so addicting, I actually hate myself for it. Be careful when buying any EA game. You may be forced to spend a lot afterwards.

warmongeringt
4/4/16

EA was better before Origin. I don't need 100 different game downloading platforms on my PC. I don't want origin.

dylang17
4/3/16

Origin logo looks like the mark of the beast and it just as bad. Do not install this cancer on your PC.

caits1
1/26/16

Stop that, they're terrible people that nickel and dime people for the lowest of reasons! Have you not seen the disaster that is Sims 4 (that people still play for reason)?
Bioware, come back to us, we miss you! :(

19 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the EA staff and other customers.

EA?