Review of Dreamruns

Dreamruns reviews

nater30
Nate R.
3/15/19

good, I found an item that is sold out everywhere else online here at this store so im excited to see if it arrives quickly and accurately.

rossn13
Ross N.
3/13/19

This is my 2nd purchase from Dreamruns. The 1st was so good, that I came back a year later and ordered another product.

cedrich17
Cedric H.
3/5/19

So far, it's been a great experience buying through Dreamruns! ASk me again after I receive the item!

alexandriap3
Alexandria P.
3/5/19

Hopeful this is exactly what I want when I see it in person. I've been searching everywhere for this board but no places where I live sell boards out of shop and it's a little scary to by online but I'm excited!

jacobm226
Jacob M.
2/24/19

The website needs to be improved especially when going through pages the product page does not upload where you left off when going back

ashleym409
Ashley M.
2/18/19

Product was and fast shipping but, Customer service was Impossible to get a hold of and never answered my email or calls.

unjup
Unju P.
2/18/19

i appreciate the number of asian fit products you carry. i also like your sorting/filtering interface on the website. your prices are very good. thank you!

markc742
Mark C.
2/8/19

Great selection and really friendly, prompt service. I initially ordered the wrong item and they made it easy to return and order the one.

patriciac297
Patricia C.
2/4/19

Couldn't find the 2017/18 Smith Virtue Snow Goggle (CHROMAPOP PHOTOCHROMIC ROSE FLASH) in black. Only found it in Grape.

marissah31
Marissa h.
2/4/19

Would always pick another site if available because if these boots don't fit it will cost me a lot to ship them back.

arminw2
Armin W.
1/15/19

I called customer service and I was impressed how knowledgable, friendly and helpful they were. We also talked about ski helmets and goggles, but I wanted to do some more research on it.

patrickm439
Patrick M.
1/13/19

If you add the item to your cart, then choose check out with paypal, it will double your order. Not great.

ramonr24
Ramon R.
12/30/18

Convenience to link the site with my Amazon account. Not DreamRuns.com fault but the Postal service don't deliver the package on time as expected.

chrystalk4
Chrystal K.
12/22/18

I'm hoping to get this before New Years....If it does, I will keep the 5 stars...It was extremely easy to order and checkout. I loved the option to go right to check out without having to add it to my cart....saving steps this time was excellent.

jacobg96
Jacob g.
12/15/18

Had a little issue with shipping but got it handled. Did expect the package Friday, it arrived the following Wednesday

shawns162
shawn s.
12/14/18

Quick, Simple and easy. I'm surprised its so hard to find your site on google. You guys should be a top pick...

robertd485
Robert D.
12/10/18

Sweet deal blastoff FFF I am in Plano and does it have a good day and time yyyyyy I am in Plano and does it have a good day and time and I will be there at

jamess1535
James S.
12/9/18

Quality products fast pay
Product as advertised, very fast shipping. There was a good selection of the product I was interested in. I got just what I wanted especially the color.

austinw57
Austin W.
12/4/18

I've had to deal with theft of my first goggles order,and incorrect sizing for a helmet, but customer service has been solid. Super understanding working with me to make sure i'm taken care of. I wouldn't have given many sites another chance, but have done so because of the support they offer.

brentt51
Brent T.
12/1/18

Quick, easy and straightforward. Smooth and painless. Cool that there are options to pay with crypocurrency too!

sharletp
Sharlet P.
12/1/18

A little glitch with checkout, hope i didnt order twice. It is a great price for quality product. Thank you

barryv12
Barry V.
11/28/18

I ordered the wrong lens at first and Don F at Dreamruns very quickly fixed my mistake, refunding my order and providing a link to the correct lens. Thank you!!

johnc995
John C.
10/15/18

I have searched for replacement lenses for this system for two years. This experience was awesome and the prices very reasonable.

joshg121
Josh G.
10/13/18

had the product I was looking for at a better price and was able to use my Amazon account to make the purchase.

stephanieb377
Stephanie B.
10/10/18

Amazing Scott riding gear!! The only site that has Scott MTB gear in large and for a good price!! I will be coming back for some more riding gear

Questions? Get answers from the Dreamruns staff and other customers.

Dreamruns?