Review of DoctorSim

DoctorSim reviews

chrisf301
9/28/18

Never sent pin to unlock my phone. Just kept giving me the run around. In the end phone never got unlock. Nor did they want to give refund.

Response from Anne H., DoctorSim Representative
Hi Chris,

As explained by email, we have successfully network unlocked your cell phone.

Unfortunately, you are unable to use it on another network because it has been blacklisted by the original carrier. As explained in our terms and conditions, we are unable to issue refunds under these circumstances.

Once you've resolved the issue with the original carrier, you'll be able to use your phone on the network of your choice.

Best regards,
Anne
jamesm1303
6/5/18

Truely honest and upstanding people. They stand behind their word. Hard to find these days. They are CUSTOMER oriented, and truely guarantee their work.

Response from Anne H., DoctorSim Representative
Hi James,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a great review! We really appreciate you helping us to spread the word.

Kind regards,
Anne
jenniferl241
8/28/17

I bought Iphone but it was locked. Wanted to know about the network it was locked , the status of icloud , and its not blacklisted etc
Doctor sim sent me all the required against my cellphone IMEI within 2 hours for like only 3 Usd in fees.

Hi Owen, Please check your email inbox as one of our customer support agents has sent you detailed instructions on how to proceed. Reply to that email if you have any further questions. Best regards, Anne

By Anne H., DoctorSim Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DoctorSim staff and other customers.

2 Photos for DoctorSim