Review of DoctorSim

DoctorSim reviews

deane24
8/19/19

Exceptionally Efficient. Bought my daughter a used Note 8 from a re-seller on swappa. Had my first bad experience on AT&T unlock page saying the device hasn't been activated on their service for at least 60 days. DoctorSim got me the unlock code in less than an hour.

lucianp18
7/24/19

I've unlocked my new Huawei P30Pro which I bought it from uk.
I didn't believed this can be done, but I said just let's try this. And now it's working in Holland .
Thanks guys!

gabop1
7/17/19

He realizado desbloqueos de mis equipos por estar atados a una compañia telefonica y por razones de uso fuera del area de cobertura he contrato el servicio para usarlo con otro prestador de servicio, en cada caso, no he tenido ningun inconveniente y han sido muy amables, en la unica ocasion que tuve un incidente tuve todo el apoyo y que se logro desbloquear, no ha importado la marca, Samsung, LG Apple, en cada caso el desbloqueo ha sido exitoso.

gustavoj13
7/16/19

after a few days doctor sim sended me the correct pin number to free my phone. thanks from Argentina !!!

yus11
7/16/19

Doctorsim is the best with no doubt.
I have an older vet oh Samsung phone that a friend gave to me. It was locked to a specific carrier. Doctorsim perfectly helped me unlock it. Great job! Great service. They keep customer updated during the process.

mariegine
7/16/19

I had to wait for 1 week but they always send updates so i can monitored my request, and then finally after 1 week they send me an email saying that i can finally unlock my iphone and it worked. Thank you doctorSim, finally i can use my cellphone using other sim card. More power to you.

an88
7/9/19

Bought my daughter an iphone from auction site in Australia. Found it it was carrier locked to Nextel in Mexico. US$40 and 12 hrs later DoctorSim had it unlocked and it's working fine. Cheaper than a trip to Mexico ;) Thanks!

fabriciog1
7/2/19

Always there to provide support, fast response
Never had any issues, they always get the problem resolved

stavrosk7
7/2/19

It was my first time that my new phone (Xperia 1) came to me locked to another carrier. I didnt know what to do and I was really worried about the whole process of unlocking. It took one week for the code to be sent to me, but fortunately worked like a charm!

alexanderp101
6/28/19

Got my phone unlocked via USB in about 20 min with no complications. Thought it was kind of pricey, but was definitely worth every penny.

sandras545
6/28/19

From start to finish it took less than 72 hours, I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus and I know it was not an easy task to find a solution, but they did and fast, I definitely would recommend this service to anyone.

markl755
6/28/19

Awesome. After spending 2 weeks trying to unlock my paid for galaxy Note 8 phone to move from ATT to Sprint I turned to DoctorSim based on a recommendation. They kept me up to date on their work with an update email and made it clear the time frame. Took 3 days and my phone unlocked this morning.

jamese310
6/23/19

Top marks all around. I was initially hesitant as I had never unlocked a phone before however after checking the competition I felt most comfortable using DoctorSim. The website is well laid out and easy to use. Price is good and the turn around was much quicker than I expected. I can now use my phone with any network. Well done!

Tip for consumers: Just go for it, you won't regret it!

victoriag134
6/22/19

I had many bumps in the road with my DoctorSim UMS which required some patience, but at every corner the customer success peeps had a solution. It was refreshing to have a reply saying "please let us know *when* you've had success" rather than *if* you've had success with one of the suggestions they provided. Purely because of the great service, I would suggest DoctorSim to anyone who might need it!

alanc264
6/21/19

Paid upfront for my phone to be unlocked several days ago. No delivery of service - phone remains locked. Response via email support has been poor and sporadic too.

Didn't want for it to get to this but I've run out of options with a lack of response from DoctorSIM. Promises on their website:

1. Instructions delivered fast, but they don't work. Customer service (which is claimed to be first-class on their wbesite) is abysmal. Existent, but abysmal.

2. "100% reliable! In the rare event your LG cannot be unlocked for any reason under doctorSIM's responsibility, we will issue you a full refund."
- Don't believe this. Nothing can be farther from the truth - when pushed for an answer on why there has been a failure of delivery of service, you get silence.

juane40
6/20/19

... Un servicio excelente y muy buena atención al cliente muy recomendable. Se preocupan por el usuario y responden de inmediato todas las dudas explicando paso a paso cada proceso...

paulw623
6/19/19

unlike so many other sites this one does what it says for the price it says and when it says, you couldn't ask for more, fantastic service

andrewr427
6/11/19

All as promised, code arrived in 30 mins worked. Samsung phone unlocked and works on preferred provider.

reuvenb
6/10/19

They do the job, very satisfied with their unlock service.
Moreover, they are cheaper than many other similar services.

simonf62
6/9/19

I encountered a few problems unlocking my phone but the team at DoctorSim kept in touch and talked me through the process. Brilliant result, highly recommend.

darrenw77
6/7/19

Dr sim unlocked my S10 exactly as advertised . Could be as little as minutes or 5 days. I now have a unlocked phone. Be patient .....

leom107
6/6/19

My cel front att is unlock only On 15minutes
This is Amazing Service I highly recommend, thank you very much for your services doctor sim...

benjamins150
6/5/19

At first, I was really scared if I was going to get scammed and get my money stolen, but no, DoctorSim provided me great service at a very low price, compared other prices. Plus, they sent me the unlocking code the day after I ordered it!!! I'm so thankful, so if you need to get your phone unlocked at a low price, check out DOCTORSIM

sarahk296
6/4/19

Was skeptical at first ... offered to provide code to unlock phone for cheaper price than other companies (the company my phone was locked to no longer provides cell services and stopped providing unlocking codes). I put in the details and provided my credit card details on the secure site ... in less that 10 min DoctorSim emailed me a code and it worked perfectly (they even provided instructions for the not so tech savvy). I could not be happier ... I was ready to throw a perfectly good cell phone away until I looked on google ... thank you so much

eduardoc56
6/4/19

SIEMPRE ESTUVIERON EN CONTACTO CONMIGO PARA SABER EL ESTADO DEL DESBLOQUEO UN BUEN SERVICIO Y ATENCIÓN

They are legit. Worked fine for me and PayPal is always your safety net in businesses.

By Stavros K.

How stupid would it be for a legit business to do so? Seems to me like a mistake on your side.

By Stavros K.

Hi Owen, Please check your email inbox as one of our customer support agents has sent you detailed instructions on how to proceed. Reply to that email if you have any further questions. Best regards, Anne

By Anne H., DoctorSim Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DoctorSim staff and other customers.

5 Photos for DoctorSim