This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Diydresses.co.uk

Diydresses.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Diydresses.co.uk ranks 1292nd among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Diydresses.co.uk?

“I received this dress, I fell in love with it, it's...”

Alison H.
5/11/14

I received this dress, I fell in love with it, it's really different compared to any others, I came early than I was expected, and fitted perfectly, it's a beautiful dress and I cant wait to wear it! Thank you

“What a cheek!”

Jan D.
5/4/15

Just to add to my last review about diydresses.com they have just offered me £10 compensation I cannot believe the audacity of this company my wedding is in 4 weeks and no dress I cannot afford to lose £150!

alisonh6
May 11th, 2014

jand38
May 4th, 2015

amandaj21
June 12th, 2014

Fake site and if you risk it, you get less than you paid for.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Diydresses.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Diydresses.co.uk?

Have a question about Diydresses.co.uk?