DirectUnlocks

DirectUnlocks has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DirectUnlocks ranks 74th among Unlocked Phones sites.

How would you rate DirectUnlocks?

“My Order”

stephen c.
6/1/20

It has been 15 days so far and my phone is not unlocked yet. This is crazy they said it would only take days to get done. I know they didnt disclose to me about two payments but i made both of them and still nothing in over a week. This is crazy it says its only 33% complete right now. I cant believe this. I am starting to feel like i am getting scammed.

kjk8
April 4th, 2022

Misleads consumer on website. Not qualified to perform unlocks. Steals money. Not a professional tech. The website is designed to trick consumers into purchasing an unlock, it advertises that it can perform unlocks on listed phones. Then when you pay, it changes and says that you paid for phone check, but if you want the unlock codes you have to pay them more money. Please don't do business with this man or you'll be giving your money away to some scammer.

Tip for consumers:
Do not use this site. It is a scam. Use at your own risk.

Products used:
Wasted my money after he advertised he could unlock my phone. So I purchased the unlock.

stephenc655
June 1st, 2020

joeyw44
April 23rd, 2020

Yes. This one is Jack junk Directunlocks NOCHEX*UNLOCK DIREC0 IS A SCAM SERVICE. CANT UNLOCK NO PHONE OR EVEN GIVE A REFUND FOR THERE FRAUD SERVICE

By Joey W.

Didn't know any better. I will be posting the scam service all over wed and to government service as well

By Joey W.

Scam Directunlocks NOCHEX*UNLOCK DIREC0 IS A SCAM SERVICE. CANT UNLOCK NO PHONE OR EVEN GIVE A REFUND FOR THERE FRAUD SERVICE

By Joey W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DirectUnlocks staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DirectUnlocks?

Have a question about DirectUnlocks?