Review of deloom

deloom reviews

info@deloom.com

kendalll12
2/1/18

I ordered a dress from deloom and had a series of frustrating experiences. First, after ordering, shipping was said to take a maximum of 9 days. After 16 days, I emailed them and they then proceeded to send me the UPS tracking ID. I get that for small boutiques, shipping can take longer. My first tip for them to improve service: send the tracking ID WITH the confirmation. Next, I decided to return the dress, and in order to return you have to email them that you want to do so. Had to email them 3 times before I got a response. Then, I had to mail the dress back (also an annoying $12 in shipping, but I saw that coming). Over 2 weeks after my UPS tracking number showed that the dress return had been delivered, I still had received no notice of my confirmed return nor a refund/store credit. Only after I emailed Melissa AGAIN did I receive the refund. The most annoying and unprofessional part of this whole experience was that after every issue, and I've seen this on multiple reviews, Melissa says that one of her employees "left a note on your order - did she reach out to you?" I have no idea what "note" system these people are using, but it's clearly not working. Try emailing. Melissa, this is clearly not a one-time problem, and needs to be fixed in order to improve your business. My issue is that there were so many recurring problems that were only addressed after I repeatedly reached out. The clothes are cute and Melissa is nice (if you can get a hold of her), and I respect small businesses. I just personally would not recommend entrusting deloom with your money.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Hi Kendall, I’m truly sorry you had a frustrating experience. I addressed your issue with Megan and will make sure we do better going forward. As stated previously, order confirmations and shipping notifications are separate emails. We cannot include shipping info in your order confirmation. If you somehow missed the email, I’m happy to resend it. The notes you are referring to is in reference to your return and specifically the shop credit. As listed on our return page, "Regular sale items and purchases using a code may be returned for store credit/exchange only." You used the MONDAY code for 30% off. Megan did process your return according to our return policy, and within the time stated. However, after hearing of your experience, I issued a full refund back to the original form of payment. This was done as a one-time courtesy. I’m sorry I had to cancel the shop credit, but we cannot do both the refund and shop credit. I'm truly sorry you weren't 100% pleased. If there’s anything else I can assist you with, please reach out to me - melissa@deloom.com and I’ll be happy to help!! ❤️ Melissa
fionas26
1/24/18

I ordered from Deloom wanting to believe all the great reviews on this site. Alas, it was not to be. I have tried and tried to get information about my order which has not arrived in the 20 days since i've ordered it- a lot longer than advertised on the website. It's not even shipping out of state! I thought the problem would be solved when I got a reply via email, but they never followed up or gave me any information about my order. I never received the tracking email (also promised on the website). It has been extremely frustrating dealing with them. At this point, I just want my dress and to never have to deal with these people again.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Hi Fiona, I'm very sorry and completely understand your frustration. Emily (and myself) looked into the issue when you reached out as quickly as possible. I see Emily's notes and see she followed up with you several times. I'm not sure which attempt you're referring to, I'm very sorry. It's best to message us via Facebook or through our customer service chat. Unfortunately emails to our general account can take up to 24 hours to respond. The replacement dress has been sent and you will have it in the next day or so. I've emailed you the new tracking info and also issued a partial refund for the trouble. I'm very sorry and hope you do love the dress! You can contact me directly - melissa@deloom.com, if there’s anything else I can do and I'll be happy to assist. ❤️ Melissa
kylieb15
8/8/17

Got off to a rocky start after ordering from this boutique. However, after contacting them, the owner went to above and beyond to solve the problem. She emailed me numerous time and kept me updated with what was going on with my order the entire time. The customer service was great!! The boutique has super cute clothes and I will most likely order from there again!

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you so much, Kylie! I'm glad you love the romper and hope you have a fabulous birthday weekend! ❤️
amyp96
6/6/17

I just love this boutiqueC it has cute, cute stuff and you cannot ask for better customer service! Seriously the best

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you so much, Amy! ❤️
kimmiec3
6/5/17

Fast shipping and great customer service! And as always, high quality adorable items! I will definitely be shopping over and over again!

michellel207
6/5/17

This boutique is awesome. Received my order before expected and love it all. Will definitely be shopping with them again real soon. Can't wait to see what they post next.

saram155
6/5/17

This shop has top notch items and the best service I've ever experienced!! I can't get enough of their stuff!

kerrip8
6/5/17

Super fast shipping and of course I love the dress I ordered! This is my third order from here and I'm always so pleased with everything!

hildas6
6/5/17

Received my dress on saturday, a perfect fit. I got the pink maxi. Its a bit sheer so I'll have to wear a slip out in the sun. Shipping was quick. The package was sent with care and included a cute pair of earrings. Thank u!

mikaylam4
6/4/17

I placed an order and then subsequently never received it. So then I proactively contacted the website twice to no response! On the third attempt I finally gained a response but when I responded requesting a partial refund, no response was given. I just emailed them again and if they don't refund me, I plan on reporting them. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT order from here. Who would want to order from a company that just randomly never sends out orders? Save your money and shop elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT RISK IT, order at other cute boutiques online

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Hi Mikayla, Please understand customer service is a top priority of mine. I'm a very small business and do try to assist as quickly as possible. I'm always happy to help during normal business hours. If for some reason I do not get back to you as quickly as you'd like, you can always send a message via our Facebook page or email me directly - melissa@deloom.com. As I stated on Tuesday, I'd be happy to send a replacement. I offered you a partial refund and a replacement, but need you to confirm your shipping address for me. I want you to receive the dress and love it! I'm very sorry for any miscommunication. I've sent you a message via email and I hope you'll allow me to assist you with this. ❤️ Melissa
jessicap129
2/22/17

I've ordered several things from this company and usually receive the order within a week. Quality is great and exactly as pictured. My last order had an issued and Melissa was able to help fairly quickly. Dresses run true to size. I've had a couple of tops that run a bit larger and have been able to exchange them, no biggie. Happy to shop here again.

Tip for consumers: They will upgrade your shipping usually at no charge. I ordered a dress for Christmas last minute and Emily was able to upgrade to priority at no charge. Thank you again!!!

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thanks so much, Jess! I didn't see this... ❤️ I hope you love all your goodies. I appreciate your business, truly. Thank you for shopping small. xo
jocp
12/4/16

I ordered a dress that I loved from deloom for my sisters wedding. They stated that it had shipped and they then charged my account. I never received the dress and after emailing them countless times I gave up and realized that they would never send my dress. Do not order here.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Hello, I'm very sorry for any trouble. I do not see anything under the name "Joc P". Can you please contact me directly via email, melissa@deloom.com with your name/order number and I'll be happy to look into this for you asap! ❤️ Melissa
tiffanyl36
11/15/16

I've placed a few orders and overall I'm very happy with deloom. Emily is always extremely helpful when I have sizing questions, she really does go out of her way. I usually order dresses, and jewelry. Their items are very well made, shipped quickly and arrive in beautiful condition with cute bonus pretty things.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you, Tiffany. ❤️
portian
11/15/16

I've placed a few orders and overall I'm very happy with deloom. Emily is always extremely helpful when I have sizing questions. I usually order dresses, and jewelry. Their items are very well made, shipped quickly and arrive in beautiful condition with a pretty bonus.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Portia! Thank you for shopping with us and thank you for your support on Wanelo! ❤️ ❤️ Melissa
tatea
11/15/16

I wore my recent buy last night and received so many compliments. The dress is beautifully made. I got the ivory crochet dress, so cute. Shipping was quick and arrived in great condition. Just ordered a grab bag and can't wait to get it!

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you SO much Tate! I'm so happy you love your goodies. Thank you for your repeat business! ❤️ Melissa
rebeccal56
11/14/16

Great selection of party dresses! It's usually hard for me to shop online, I'm a bit curvy. Their dresses fit me great and customer service is very helpful. I usually only shop sites when they have sales, and they usually have them for different things. I ordered the wrong size a few weeks ago and needed the dress for a wedding. Melissa was very helpful with the exchange. I also received a scarf that I always get a ton of compliments on. I would highly recommend shopping here. Support small businesses!

Tip for consumers: Be sure to ask for a coupon code. They advertise different codes on different sites, they always have one going on.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you so much for shopping with us, Rebecca! ❤️
bw80
11/13/16

I ordered three dresses from them for weddings in the summer. Apparently one of the dresses was back ordered and they didn't let me know and didn't send the rest of the dresses. I emailed them and they said they'd said them right away and then they still didn't come. I had to email again. Then some didn't fit so I returned them, which was another ordeal. I have been waiting for my refund now for months. I don't know if it's a scam or they're really that disorganized. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Hi Brianna! I'm very sorry for the miscommunication and completely understand your frustration. I pulled up your order info and it looks like Megan processed your return as store credit. As listed on our return page, "Regular sale items, and purchases using a code may be returned for store credit/exchange only." You used the SUMMER60 code for 60% off. I forwarded the email to Megan from our original communication about returning the order. She's looking into this and will get back to you asap. I'll make sure it's taken care of today. Again, we're very sorry for any miscommunication. ❤️ Melissa
laurena34
7/9/16

Cute dresses and I love their tanks. I've shopped with them a few times, the quality is better than most. Shipping hasn't been consistent over the last year, but I attribute that to an increase in business. Theyre small, family owned. Always very helpful. Emily was gracious to allow a return outside the 30 days. Good customer service. Friendly and helpful.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you Lauren! We appreciate the feedback, thank you for shopping with us! ❤️ Melissa
sophiet6
7/8/16

I really hate to write a bad review for this company, but think it is only fair to warn fellow customers. When I first found this website, I was IN LOVE with their clothes. I wanted all of them. After making a purchase for around $60 for two dresses, they never came. I messaged on every possible avenue for contact and finally received a response about a week later via Facebook. They felt bad, but then said they sent the dresses and included a fake confirmation number. Again, I couldn't get a response for another week. Long story short, I didn't receive the dresses for an entire month - and missed the event I bought them for. To their credit, they refunded $15 and gave a $50 in store credit for the mistake. I then reluctantly used the $50 and had the same experience! I was surprised that they wouldn't make a point to actually send the clothes to someone who was giving a second chance. This time, the dresses were ordered on June 19th and arrived July 8th....not a month but three weeks. These ladies are sweet if you can get them to respond, which is why I am giving the extra star. Definitely need to revamp their customer service. If you don't receive your clothes, I recommend relentlessly contacting their different accounts such as Facebook, instagram, and the email provided.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Hi Sophie, Thank you for the feedback, I really do appreciate it. I've made a note to the ladies about what you have said and will make sure we do better going forward. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at melissa@deloom.com if there's anything else I can do. ❤️ Melissa
brandip13
7/5/16

I have to also agree with the bad reviews for Deloom. I too have recieved subpar customer service. Ordered 2 dresses on June 20th, posted to credit card on June 21st. Never received a shipping notification based on THEIR policies written on THEIR website. It is now July 5th and have yet to recieve my package. Again based on THEIR policy on THEIR website domestic orders are recieved in 3-9 days. I emailed the company 3 times and did not recieve a response until I posted bad reviews directly to the site (that were blocked). In that response on June 30th from Melissa Randazzo, I was told I would hear back on the status that same day. Here it is July 5th and still haven't heard back. So I have emailed yet again. No phone number on the website. I should have been leery ordering from a company not confident enough to list a working number. Don't order from this business if u would like to recieve ur merchandise.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Hi Brandi - Please accept my deepest apology. I'm SO very sorry, and I understand your frustration... I'm an online shopper as well. Receiving a response from the post office took a bit longer than expected due to the July 4th holiday weekend. Emily contacted the post office, and they were unable to locate the package as of this morning. I see Emily has messaged you about sending a replacement or issuing a full refund, I'm not sure if you would like to wait a bit longer to see what the post office has to say. Whichever you'd prefer though, I'll be happy to take care of it! Emily will follow up with them in this afternoon, and you as well. You can contact me directly at melissa@deloom.com for any additional assistance. Again, I'm very sorry. Let me know if there is anything else I can do! ❤️ Melissa
juliaw45
5/28/16

I can't wait to place another order with Deloom. I initially had a shipping issue with my order, but Emily and Melissa fixed the problem within an hour! I absolutely love my products and always checking their website to see what's new. I was concerned about the size I ordered but their size chart is perfect. Everything fot great. Highly recommend this company. Thanks Melissa and Emily for all you do!

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you SO much Julia! I'm so happy you love your goodies. Thank you for your repeat business! ❤️ Melissa
amyb113
5/21/16

I shop with deloom frequently, probably once a month. I've had to return/exchange a couple of things this year and have never had an issue. Customer service is very helpful. I usually deal with Emily who is awesome, she goes out of her way to help - whatever the issue/question is. Prices are reasonable and they usually offer free shipping. I would highly recommend shopping with deloom.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you so much, Amy ❤️ It's been such a joy seeing you grow into a young lady. I took your note into consideration and will be carrying "desk to dinner" dresses soon. Expect to see lots of pretty things this fall! Just in time for your new job... so excited for you! Again, thank you so much for your repeat business! ❤️ Melissa
michelles178
5/21/16

I just got my sugared braletts, so cute. Shipping was around 7 days and they were neatly packed. They fit me very nicely, the fabric is very soft with the right amount of stretch. Overall great service and cute clothes.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you for your repeat business Michelle! ❤️❤️
midhetam
4/18/16

I've ordered several items from Deloom and have have received nothing short of the best customer service. The exchange process is very simple and Melissa responds quickly to any questions you might have.

Highly recommend Deloom and the dresses are gorgeous.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you SO much for shopping with us Midheta! I hope LOVE your dresses. I truly appreciate your business. ❤️
clairek15
9/29/15

I purchased a lace romper and when I received it, it was a bit too tight. I was going to exchange it for a larger size but the item had been discontinued. I returned it for a full refund.

Response from Melissa R., deloom Representative
Thank you for shopping with us Claire. I'm sorry the romper didn't work out, but hope to see you again! ❤️

Questions? Get answers from the deloom staff and other customers.

14 Photos for deloom