DecorativeCeilingTiles.net

DecorativeCeilingTiles.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DecorativeCeilingTiles.net also ranks 322nd among Home Decor sites. The most common issues with DecorativeCeilingTiles.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate DecorativeCeilingTiles.net?

“Beware”

Larry W.
12/11/19

Bought a roll of backsplash from them and the box was labeled copper which was what I ordered but when I opened it it was copper, I sent them numerous text and pictures and still no response. Beware not a good company to deal with.

larryw463
December 11th, 2019
marshallg71
March 5th, 2019
I DID NOT RECIEVE THE PRODUCT I ORDERED AND YET THEY ARE CHARGING ME.

I EMAILED TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION AND STILL I'M NOT GETTING MY MONEY BACK FROM THE COMPANY.
christopherk35
May 2nd, 2016
Bought tiles and cornice from these guys on their website. Got a standard 2X2 tile, and chose a color from what they offered. Product arrived and was absolute garbage. We thought w were ordering an American product from an American company. Nope - they were drop shipped from India. Tiles were very thin and flimsy (my credit card is thicker than these). Cornice was even thinner, and in no way resembled cornice or molding. We ordered "cream pearl" and actual product was a yellowish white. Our builder refused to even put them up as he likes to do quality work. This will not allow us to return for a refund. They told us the tiles "were custom ordered". i told them I picked a standard 2X2 tile, and chose a color from what was offered, so wasn't a custom order. They stated that, since it was drop shipped from India, and not an "in stock" item, that made it a custom order. When asked where on the product page did it state that, after clicking on 3 more links, I would find a list of non-returnable items, of which their 2X2 tiles were listed. We filed complaint with the BBB and our credit car. These guys are scammers - AVOID this company!
michaeld57
June 25th, 2013
I purchased decorative ceiling tiles from this website. I got two boxes from them. I opened one box (did not even open the other box) and discovered they sent me the wrong product and contacted them to notify them that I was returning it via UPS. They said no problem but I had to pay the shipping. Was not happy with that but had no choice. I returned the product via UPS and the merchant said that it would take up to two weeks to process the refund upon receipt of the merchandise. I waited three weeks and after not hearing from the merchant, I contacted them and they told me the where not refunding me my money back as the product was damaged in shipping? They had the product back for three weeks and they never once called me to tell me that the product was damaged. All of a sudden when I call them the product is damaged. When I asked them they said that they were busy and forgot to call me. UPS was contacted and they are even saying that this is a complete lie and that there was nothing wrong with the product. If there was the merchant would have rejected the delivery and UPS and myself would have been notified right away. Now I'm out $1000.00. This website is a scam and its owner is committing acts of fraud. Do not buy from this website.

Questions? Get answers from the DecorativeCeilingTiles.net staff and other customers.

Decorative Ceiling Tiles provides a wide selection of ceiling tiles that give your residential or commercial space character. We ship worldwide!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DecorativeCeilingTiles.net?

Have a question about DecorativeCeilingTiles.net?