DealsDot

DealsDot has a consumer rating of 1.18 stars from 199 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DealsDot also ranks 82nd among Home Appliances sites. The most common issues with DealsDot are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE, the phone number has been disconnected and they do not respond to email.
  • No email tracking number, when I call but a customer service it has been disconnected.
How would you rate DealsDot?

“Horrible”

David L.
1/1/20

You guys should be ashamed of yourself quit stealing from people!Get off your ass and start shipping!

“Beware! They only post good reviews!”

Lynn B.
12/20/19

total rip off but you'll never see this review. They never ship the product, don't answer emails and all phone numbers are disconnected.

phone number (26) customer service (18) credit card company (8) good prices (8) phone numbers (6) order (123) christmas gift (5) answer emails (7) shopping experience (5) company (23) turkey fryer (4) better business bureau (4)
josephd584
December 25th, 2019
If you buy from these people, they'll take your money and you'll never see the product. I've tried calling them, emailing them, and writing them. I'VE NEVER HAD AN ANSWER!!
karrissam
December 22nd, 2019
I ordered a turkey fryer on 3rd of December 2019 they quickly took my money I have reached out asking for information on my package you can't get in contact with no one and they have yet to reply about the order I'm very angry I will be seeking some type of legal action against this company I have took the time to read reviews and from that I can see that this company has a history of scamming people disgusting
lynnb488
danielo370
December 25th, 2019
Order #6220 wasn't delivered. We paid $106.97 ,we didn't get our money back. We filed a claim against this scam company through the BBB. The advertising say they are part of BBB, but they aren't. This is a big scale scam, authorities were notified.
lindam1326
January 14th, 2020
Why is this site even still up BAD BAD people just out to take your money and run. Order over two mouths ago and still no order or help from support what a joke. Shame on me for not looking at the revues first. It wont happen again.
davidl1766
January 1st, 2020
marthaj101
December 21st, 2019
This Company Is A Fraud... No Tracking No Communications No Refund... They Will Lie If They Happen To Contact You... They All Should Be Arrested For Fraud...

We removed and revoked our badge awhile back but they still are stealing the badge. Also, they have been using our badge without our permission.

Thank you for reporting this.

Please report your transaction with your bank as fraudulent.

Thanks,

-Josh

> On Dec 20, 2019, at 7:59 AM, TrustLock Support

Tip for consumers: Stay Away It's A Fraud

jennifers1253
January 13th, 2020
This place is not legit will take your money!!! I ordered something before Christmas and still haven't received anything and the number to call is a fake
jamesj1167
December 16th, 2019
Terrible place Fake as all get out phone numbers are to something WAY DIFFERENT they don't email back this place IS A SCAM I REPEAT THIS PLACE IS A SCM
elizac21
January 2nd, 2020
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I ordered a Christmas gift which said it would arrive by Christmas eve, this never happened. Phone number does not ring through and never received a response by email. Contacted my credit card and the number they have rings through, but no one answers. The website is going to be blacklisted from all major credit card companies. Also POOR BBB RATINGS!!!
dr252
January 13th, 2020
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE, the phone number has been disconnected and they do not respond to email. They will take your money and you will not get anything in return. It even shows that their merchant verification failed on the website. This is not a company I will ever purchase from again. I would rate them a negative start if it was available
brians1016
December 27th, 2019
I did not receive my purchased product. Their phone is disconnected, they do not respond to emails, their links are fake to check your shipping status. I have never received an email status update for my purchase. Only email I received was addressed to a Brian from sitejabber asking if I received my product, which is a huge no. Scam site. Take down now, I've already reported them. We should class action lawsuit them immediately.

Tip for consumers: Don't use, bad reviews.

mertices
December 20th, 2019
Have tried the phone # but you cannot be reached! No communication! I want my order CANCELLED! And my payment to Affirm cancelled or closed. I will not be doing business with you again! If you don't have something or it or it will be late at least notify the person. Again, SHAME ON YOU!
sarahq39
December 21st, 2019
My mom bought a gift for Christmas on her and it's been almost a month and order still hasn't been received sent a email to the website and still no response. Total scam I say.
mikeh1105
January 14th, 2020
They take your money and never send you the product. They are thieves,scammers, and just not right. What's worse is you cant reach them in any way. No phone, they do not answer emails.
tomh802
December 16th, 2019
I waited a month for my order. it never came, they do not answer their phone.
I emailed them, they don't respond.
I'm going to have my credit card go after them for fraud

Your money is too good for these thieves
Richard Crow Order #4624
maew16
December 24th, 2019
Fail to deliver the items I ordered and paid for on November. Ive made several attempts to contact these people, only to learn the number is a non working number. I would never recommend this company to anyone.
sa232
January 14th, 2020
These guys are not honest . You can't call them or email them. Do not buy from these these people,. You will lose your money and get no response
laurap433
January 13th, 2020
They will take your money and not send any items you purchased. Luckily I payed thru a third party purchasing to get my money back.
keithk241
January 14th, 2020
They Take Your Money And Then they Lose You're No.
Do NOT USE THIS PLACE.
You Can Not Contact Them They Won't Call You Back
anthonye239
December 18th, 2019
I ordered a 'Be Free Surround sound system BEFORE thanksgiving. I have not received the item or any updates on its whereabouts. No one answers the phone, therefore, I don't know whom to call for a refund.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware

lindav249
January 14th, 2020
I placed my order, payment was taken on November 20th, still waiting on delivery information, it is January 14th!!!
abev8
January 8th, 2020
Ordered from them and it's been a month now and nothing recieved. Tried contacting them and they haven't responded to my emails.
laurieb264
December 20th, 2019
Replaced in order a week ago and they told me it would be here on Tuesday. No package was received. No email tracking number, when I call but a customer service it has been disconnected. I called another number that I found on the internet and it said that number had been changed but didn't give a new number. I have emailed many times and only received the automatic reply. My order was very important and was needed before Christmas. I actually need it today. Very disappointed so far.
haithierl
December 16th, 2019
Order been 5 days still not shipped contracted customer service 3 times through email still have not gotten a reply just want to know if i will get my order in time for xmas as promised.

: You can give us a call on 877 496 3403 M_F 9am - 5pm PST

See more answers (7)

DELIVERED ONE OF TWO ITEMS AS OF NOW STILL WAITING FOR THE SECOND OR A RESPONSE

By Sam V.
See more answers (5)

You can give us a call on 877 496 3403 M_F 9am - 5pm PST

See more answers (4)

Hi Peggy, you may call us on 877 496 3403. However if you email me on support@dealsdot.com, I will call you back at 9am PST. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

See more answers (3)

Same boat with order. Have no toaster to date and no definite ship info. Frustrating!

By Barbara B.
See more answers (3)

Failed to send product ordered or to respond in any way. Thieves.

By Ronald L.
See more answers (2)

What is the number to the company I need to know where my money or package is

By Kisha C.

: You can give us a call on 877 496 3403 M_F 9am - 5pm PST

See more answers (2)

can not get in contact after ordering and paying. Never an answer and never a call back. Please don't give me that same non working number again. I would like to receive what I paid for. Will I ever??????

By Peggy D.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DealsDot staff and other customers.

We bring you deals from the best brands at the lowest price guaranteed

Business History

Why we started DealsDot.Com

For the best part of the last 9 years, we have been selling Home, Kitchen, Garden and Living products online successfully. Back then we realized the potential in selling Home and Kitchen online. Since then we mastered the art of eCommerce, however selling on marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart.com etc.. What we realized is that in the last 9 years we gained a lot of accolade for our best selling items, also we were acknowledged for being trend setters rather than followers, and we were innovative.
However, although the feedback was humbling, we realized we couldn't realize our ultimate vision, of providing great quality products, at the best prices from the convenience of your home. Now this may sound like any other slogan, however what we truly want to focus is on while providing all of those things, value.
Value in the sense of great price, shopping experience, excellent customer service and a hassle free buying experience of products that are truly high quality and made to last.
We hope we can serve you in the best way possible,

Sincerely
The Dot Team.

ammarj
Chris I.
Owner / Executive
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DealsDot?

Have a question about DealsDot?