Damart

Damart has a consumer rating of 1.62 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Damart also ranks 136th among General Apparel sites. The most common issues with Damart are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Damart?

“Goods received”

Doris R.
7/3/18

I recently received trousers from you and you are now the only company I can get ladies pull-up trousers, wide leg, 31 long and with pockets. What a pleasure to see them in various colours other than navy or black. My perfect trouser WELL DONE Darmart

“No refund received”

Muriel M.
5/23/20

Having returned two items I have now been waiting close to 3 weeks for the money to be refunded. I have been told that it has been credited to my account and that it would take up to 48 hours to appear in my account however more than 72 hours later it has not yet appeared. No real help from Customer services

murielm19
May 23rd, 2020
jeffp395
January 13th, 2020
Massive sending of Damart advertisements
Massive sending of advertisements from Damart. Never order from Damart because they send you a lot of advertisements in your mailbox. Despite numerous refusals, they completely ignored customer demand. ABE
scudh
February 21st, 2020
Very very poor service. I ordered an item online (in the past I have sent in my order form, but then if the item is not in stock, you don't know this until a letter comes back to tell me). The item was showing in stock, so I ordered it. Next day, I got an email to tell me the item has proved so popular that they have sold out, even though I had it showing in my account (I ordered one item and it was showing 2 in my account). Ok, things happen. I received an email to say the item would be back in stock on the 16th February (original order was 9th January). I waited, and questioned the error in my account. In the meantime I have have had 2 bills (both showing this item, and the second one even had a service charge added). Long story short, the 16th came, nothing so today (the 21st February ) I emailed for an update. The answer was, yes the item came back in stock on the 16th. Silly me, did I expect that in the 5 days since it came back in stock, they may, as it seems to be a popular item and I probably are not the only person waiting for it, actually tried to process the order. After contacting them, and been giving all the excuses, I was offered the option of waiting or, get this, they would be nice enough to cancel the order for me if I did not want it!. What the hell, so after waiting over 6 weeks now, would I really want to cancel it. If this was the case I would have cancelled it six weeks ago, and save myself being messed around. Customer services? What a joke.
michelek37
May 12th, 2017
Goods apparently sent by hermes couriers, i tracked the delivery which said was delivered and put through letterbox, this did not happen, hermes no help passed the buck to damart with just asked fir me to reorder, seems my order entered a black hole!! No one can tell me what happened.
dannyb83
September 24th, 2017
After having to call them as there internet site would not do as expected we then go ans incur a £7 phone bill with 2 calls. what a disgrace having to make more money from there customers using a premium rate number.

I for one will not use them again after also spending over £300 on there catalog.
allisonp53
ALLISON P.
September 29th, 2018
A company that charges you for postage as well as to return items that don't fit/ match to description etc. A customer service that you cannot contact via phone ( or as I see one poor soul got extortionate bill for).
There are so many better companies out there that sell the same clothes. I will close my account and will not support them.
A customer service who refuse to cancel an order meaning I have to pay for postage only to pay again to return the item. That is not a service by any means.
dorisw
December 21st, 2009
the advertising &sales are average but if anything goes wrong& you ask customer serviges for help it seems impenetrable.You wait ages for an answer to your question which is useless when you get it.
dorisr42
July 3rd, 2018
aj129
November 11th, 2013
Do not give your e-mail address to Damart. From my experience, they totally ignore instructions to unsubscribe and they will pester you with volumes of nuisance mail.
joelleg9
July 13th, 2019
Damart does very nice clothes but sizes tend to be small so it's a hit and miss to get the right size. So you then meet the problem. Hermes. Hermes return service is a nightmare. When things go wrong you can't contact anyone it problem solving is to contact client ie Damart who then say you need to contact Hermes. This problem is enough to put me off buying from Damart again.
df19
March 1st, 2012
Buyers beware

DAMART SERVERS HAVE BEEN HACKED, your details will be sent all over the internet and the company dosnt care, even after 7 days they still have not fixed the problems.

Not even an appology

HACKED DAMART.
malcolml1
December 16th, 2009
Wrong delivery, after receiving my money, trying to get any satisfaction either by phone or e-mail, is frustraiting and although they are understanding, no action has been taken by them even after 10 days.

The fun is filling up the contact email. You get timed out if you don't do it fast enough great when you are angry in the first place.

By Joelle G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Damart staff and other customers.

Shop Damart online for a fantastic choice of quality ladies clothing & fashion, shoes and stylish accessories in an unbeatable range of sizes from 8 ??? 32

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Damart?

Have a question about Damart?