Charles Wilson Clothing

Charles Wilson Clothing has a consumer rating of 4.26 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Charles Wilson Clothing also ranks 35th among Men's Clothing sites.

• I bought a hoody from Charles Wilson for my boyfriend last year.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Charles Wilson Clothing?

“Perfect fit, superb fabric, and fair price”

Marilyn F.
4/14/16

Received our first ever order of 2 blue, 2 port, premium cotton long sleeve T's really promptly and we are delighted with them. The fit is excellent and love the colours. 1st wash yesterday and tumbled dry to perfection. Very fussy husband cannot find fault. Even received a £10 voucher which will more than pay the postage on the Polo Shirts I will be ordering today. Thank you Charles Wilson.

“Very confusing”

Alan R.
10/1/17

Having ordered size XL zip thru hoodie I found garment way too small. Size XL in tops always fit me but not this hoodie. Charles Wilson's staff then sent me a size XXL, this was too big. I've had to repack these garments to send them back twice.The post office is not nearby much inconvenience.

charles wilson (11)
adzh
August 22nd, 2015
Bought T Shirts from the Charles Wilson website after receiving an email with a so called offer. I purchased 5 as that was the deal, as I'd bought a hoodie last year and was very pleased with the quality I went ahead and bought them. After buying the T shirts I was on Ebay and saw the same t shirts cheaper and the ebay seller was... Charles Wilson clothing... So be warned if your buying from the sellers website check Ebay before you purchase as it will save you money.

Questions? Get answers from the Charles Wilson Clothing staff and other customers.

Shop online | Shirts - Silk Ties - Cufflinks - Wool Knitwear - Polo's - Cargo Shorts - Hoodies | Free UK delivery over? 30 | Charles Wilson Clothing

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Charles Wilson Clothing?

Have a question about Charles Wilson Clothing?