CrystalTravel.co.uk reviews

enquire@crystaltravel.co.uk

3 reviews with 1 star

rebeccas439
4/22/19

The first agent I spoke to was extremely rude and laughed at me when I said I wanted a certain flight. The website said I had booked it, but he said that wasn't true and charged me $150 more for a flight. That should've been my first red flag. The online agent I asked about my e-ticket was also very rude. I called again and the guy that answered, while nicer, assured me my e-ticket would come within 30 minutes and that if it did not, he would cancel for free. It still didn't come. They tried to say it was my email, which was untrue as I was getting emails from other companies at the time. They refused to cancel it for free for me as they promised. I would never, ever do business with them again! Stay far away like the plague!!!

ivanm96
2/13/18

My wife booked a flight with Crystal travel trough Momondo because they offered the best price for the selected dates and flights from IAD to SOF and back. She entered the information needed and checked out. They charged my American Express card right away and sent her an e-mail "Booking Under Process" and at the top left corner of the e-mail is written "for changes to this itinerary,, please call us on 1-888-299-4844". She called the number and is said "the phone number you have called is currently unavailable".

I got home after work at 10 pm and she was crying and told me they took our money and didn't give us the ticket. This is when I was getting frustrated. I checked their Terms & Conditions and it says "All the offers, prices and even the sale conditions, are subject to change without notice". This is ridiculous!

I called the number posted in the terms and conditions and the gentlemen who piked up said that the payment was declined. I called American Express and they told me this is impossible. I called Crystal Travel again and they told me this flight is not available any more. I checked momondo and they were offering the same flight for the same price. I called Crystal Travel again and then they tried to offer me more expensive flight and then I told them to cancel everything and send me e-mail confirming the cancellation.

After all this I called them more than 20 times to get my confirmation for the canceled booking and they were ether trying to transfer me to unavailable extension or just hung up.

After 25 - 30 phone calls and 2 hours wasted I got my confirmation and booked with other web site for 10 minutes and for just $5 more than the price offered by Crystal Travel.

sunilp5
10/7/15

Complaint
I searched a confirm family ticket from a www.cheapflights.com...paid money 40 days in advance to Crystal travels which was allocated by cheapflight as a best deal.

On the date of travel when I went to airport for check-in... the airlines refused to accept ticket issued by Crystal travel as a valid ticket.
When I called Crystal travel for explanation. ..the customer service (Angelina) shamelessly asked for more money or said take a refund !

Nightmare right !

Crystal travel UK has given me this nightmare on 15th September 2015

I had a confirmed ticket issued by Atlanta to NewYork

My cheap flights booking ref Y74SN4
Airline Reference:- AJD447
E-ticket Number:- 037-9336700786/ 037-9336700787

Names Sunil Phatak
Sangita Phatak

My trip was spoiled by Crystal travel.

Please de-list Crystal travel and cheapflights to save fellow future travellers from such a trauma.

I will put this case on social media till a satisfactory reply is received.

Questions? Get answers from the CrystalTravel.co.uk staff and other customers.

6 Photos for CrystalTravel.co.uk