Review of Crucial

Meridian, ID 83642, US
Tel: 800-336-8915

deandrem18
10/31/17

Bought a Msata 250GB had it for about a year could not locate the receipt and it stops responding and can not get it to come back online. After contacting the CS, they said nothing they can do.

dennisg52
10/11/16

I run an office with multiple computers. We do graphics work for clients. We always upgrade our new computers with more RAM and through the years Crucial has been dynamic and "johnny on the spot." Excellent equipment and service.

williamt120
10/9/16

I have been a Dell Value Added Reseller and Crucial has provided compatible RAM at affordable prices to save my customers money while offering a lifetime warranty and guaranteed compatibility. I do not even look at other sites after seeing the value of Crucial.com.

carriec3
2/17/16

All the info you need is on the Crucial site if you want to do your own memory upgrade. They are real pros and stand behind their products, excellent customer service.

kristya4
2/11/16

I used to use crucial.com to order products despite being slightly more than their competitors because I liked the services offered on their website. After my latest experience - no more.

Ordered two different RAM kits with 'no rush' shipping because my past experience with their free shipping has always been pleasant. 45 days later I see on the tracking it's been delivered the wrong zip code in another state. I immediately contact customer service who tell me I have to wait at least 9 business days for my order to arrive before they are willing to look into the situation. So on the 10th day, when nothing had come, I contacted them again. They told me that the tracking showed it being delivered a week ago. Finally after a bit of a fight they agreed to resend my order. When it finally arrived several days later, it was the wrong stuff. I had to contact them again to get it corrected. It took 4 weeks start to finish and hours of my time dealing with their incompetent and apathetic customer "service" team to finally get what I ordered. Crucial doesn't care about their customers satisfaction and neither me nor the rest of my IT team will be ordering from them in the future.

myronb18
1/25/16

I emailed a question and they responded the next day and gave me a direct line to call. They answer the next few questions and give me the answers I needed with the knowledge you would think they should have. I am very happy with all my dealings with them, they deserve a 5 star rating...

davidt85
10/6/15

Crucial is a company that sells ram, they have a good reputation for their RAM and the prices are competitive, perhaps a little on the high side.
Why I use their site is they have a small utility called "system scanner" it is a useful tool if you are thinking about upgrading your computer. You agree to the terms download it and then it scans your machine without you having to open it up physically and reports back what upgrades are available, adding RAM and SSD hard drives is the best and cheapest way to make your computer much faster.
RAM and hard drives
They of course want you to buy the upgrades from them as that is the purpose, however you are under no obligation to.
I work in IT, I use the tool and then once I have the information I shop around for the best price. the system scanner is why I give them 4 stars I seldom buy from them but I get the information I need very quickly so that is why I recommend their site.

adeelz2
5/26/15

hmmmm nice

jacobe6
3/11/15

I have been using crucial memory for the past few years, and all i can say is, they have never let me down. I have had harddrives stop working, cpu fans make louses squeeling noises and my psu just literally blew up. But im still using the same crucial memory i bought years ago. This is probably the best value purchase i have made in a long time.

jenniferw37
12/27/13

Crucial.com is the only site I order computer parts from. I like that I can download their scanning software to tell me exactly what is compatible with my PC. The prices are competitive, the shipping and email communication are swift and reliable. I've not had any issues with this company.

daveb61
10/18/13

I've been using crucial for years. Great products, fast shipping and their memory scanner takes any guesswork out of which types and speeds of memory are compatible with your machine.

jakeh2
11/2/11

prompt shipping, great prices, free computer scan to see how much rom your computer can handle, awesome job guys.

bradleym
9/7/10

Love this site. I've used it, and recommended it to friends, about a dozen times over the last five years. Competitive pricing, easy to use, and fast deliveries.

Questions? Get answers from the Crucial staff and other customers.

Crucial?