Review of Pexagon Tech

Tel: +1 203-433-0471
edu@pexagontech.com

tt20
1/2/13

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. SLOW RESPONDING - SCREWED MY ORDERS TWICE IN A ROW. YUCK!!!

jeanettel
10/19/11

I ordered 5 cell phone cases from this site and they charged my credit card. However, 7 days later I still did not receive anything and my order status is labelled 'processing'. I emailed their support team and they said my order probably did not go through. If my order did not go through, why would they charge my credit card? Also, they do NOT provide customers with a number to call in case of problems with their order. Horrible customer service and I still did not receive my cell phone cases. It is to the point that I'm about to call my credit card and tell them to cancel the charge because it is considered a scam. How can they charge me and not give me the product? Ridiculous.

andrews22
6/9/11

I wish I could do 2.5 stars, because that is what they really deserve. The product itself was good. I got two 8gig flash drive with name and phone number inscribed on them for a great price with a coupon I found at dealnews. Unfortunately their service has a bit to be desired. I ordered on May 6 and the site said the item would ship in a couple of days. 13 days later I realized I had gotten nothing, checked the website and it still said processing. I sent an email and got a response that it had shipped the day before but then I only got an automated email confirming shipping til two days after that so I don't think they had actually shipped it but had somehow lost my order and then sent it when they got my email. Not impressive but if you have time and want the customization they offer the product itself is good.

Questions? Get answers from the Pexagon Tech staff and other customers.

Pexagon Tech?