Review of MemoryCow

Preston, LAN PR4, GB
Tel: 2010201120122

less68
7/10/18

Ordered a download lead for Nikon camera .
1st class product , 24hr delivery !
Only thing it could have been cheaper .......but I would always say that .

robertc328
4/6/17

i orIered a usb cable for my old pentax istD DSLR. the order arrived promptly the very next day but unfortunatly it was the wrong cable, I've sent it back and I am waiting to see if I get a refund.
I've also ordered 2GB CF memory on the 03/04/2017 and paid for next day delivery but on the 06/04/2017 still no sign of it. Checked the order history and found that they have shipped 2x 2GB SD memory instead. Sent them a message, waiting outcome.

oanam4
3/8/17

i paid lots of money for a product,they send me a different product.was needed to send the product back with special delivery and they still don"t make me a refund on paypal,was needed to escalate the problem to paypal.also they don"t responded me on messages,they tried to be put me to close the claim on paypal and after they said will be give me money back,....rubbish people...

joaom12
3/1/17

By message, they told me that will pay the shipping costs, but after I send the product they refuse to pay.
They already received the item and didn't return the money.
Please don't buy from this store

jims87
9/19/13

I was going to order some cable from them but when it came to paying I was shocked to discover that they expected me to enter my credit card details on an insecure web page (i.e. not an https page). Avoid at all costs.

russellw11
4/16/13

Card sold with 10 year warranty, failed after 6 months, memory cow ignore me

davidb108
11/4/12

What a company, AVOID AVOID AVOID, ordered two items and one had to be returned due to it being faulty, asked fir a refund even though the item was sent back recorded delivery, took me months to finally get a refund, had to get the bank involved. No contact number on site, customer service is dire, order at your own peril.

kenr2
2/19/10

I had similar troubles with this website AVOID !

henniec
2/8/10

I bought a memory card of this website about 10 days ago now. I received confirmation of order, 5 days later the money left my account and 5 days after that and after 2 email, I still haven't heard anything.

As I have had problems in the past I was soon pissed of and thought I have to ring the bank again to claim. After I found this website site I then thought I'd try and call and if this doesn't work then visit them personally.

Today I visited this address which was listed by previous person:
******
********

I then found that it was Mr. Leigh Cowell's Nan that lived there. He's cousin rang Leigh and got the business address so that I can visit him there.

Unit 2
AMS Trading Estate
Longton
PR4 4SG

I was glad that I was getting somewhere for a change. I found Mr. Leigh Cowell eventually and I would like to say that I was re-asured that my memory card will be delivered in the next week or so.

Mr. Cowell started the business in his nan's house with a friend and has recently moved to a small unit in Longton. They seem to be very busy and are also struggling to get their emails set up as BT is slow in doing so.

I will now wait for a week and see if my order is fullfilled.

Can I suggest contacting them first before ordering though just to make them aware you are there as there is a lot of orders going through.

PS. this is a positive comment on memorycow.

th50
1/22/10

I do not recommend Memorycow at all, like all other reviews here I also did not get any replies via email and numerous phone calls when I started to get worried where my order was (digital camera case).
The only way I got them to reply was via their hosting company who were great and replied instantly reassuring me they would sort it out.

I also called my bank who gave the same phone number that was NEVER answered in a week of trying! After the bank and hosting company contacted the them I suddenly got a short email and apology that they are very busy with a full refund.

I'm very concerned with the owner Leigh Cowell's business ethics and wonder if would have ever got my order or a reply without my banks intervention.

My previous comment supplied the now incorrect address (which Leigh has promised is occupied by new unrelated owners) so please do not visit/contact that old address as the poor new residents are getting many visits from angry customers!

Use this address and contact number, to resolve your issues, which you might well have to!:

Northern Imports
Unit 3
AMS Trading Estate
Brownhill Lane
Longton
Preston
Lancashire
PR4 4SG

Tel:- 00 44 (0)1772 612486 (he did answer when I called)

In Leigh's defence (as I have cooled down since wasting many hours on this) he says he's very sorry and just couldn't handle the initial amount of orders he received.. ?! If only he had replied within the first week!

Would be interested to hear other reviews!

davidw11
1/18/10

I had a nightmare with a part and had to pursue this for a month. I have had contact with the owner, Leigh and he has paid back all the money they owed and more. I think there has been a problem with communication internally but once contact was established all was sorted

reecer
11/9/09

Ordered a camera case and 4gig card for a new digital camera about a week ago.
Sent a separate email to the sales team to state that I needed the order to be received within a week as leaving the UK on holiday. The website claims that they respond to most queries within an hour although if busy it can take a little longer.........
I have not had any response and no number is available on their website.
I was have been charged and neither of the items have arrived, despite the website claiming that they were both in stock. Sent a separate email asking for them to cancel my order, again have received no response.
I regularly order goods online and have never complained about a retailer before, but I am extremely frustrated and disappointed.

kavehk
10/6/09

I ordered from Memorycow.co.uk but didn't receive all my items, I have tried emailing but never had a reply back, they don't have a contact number but I managed to get a number for them from my credit card company (01772610793) but don't bother as they never pickup. I have to make a claim through my credit card.

Questions? Get answers from the MemoryCow staff and other customers.

MemoryCow?