Review of MemoryAmerica

Tel: 8008610328
sales@memoryamerica.com

jeenar
8/21/14

The computer parts from memoryamerica is good and quality one. They are having products at affordable rates as well as warranty and guaranty also there. I purchased one hard disk from them. Still it,s working properly.

barbaran10
7/9/14

Memory America has you covered for all things computer memory. They have all of the best computer brand parts and many of their products have a lifetime warranty. Their price points are reasonable and they have fast turn around time.

jamess150
11/14/13

this website is not bad!The server is professional

anthonec
2/1/12

I recently made an order to memoryamerica.com for a laptop job I was working on. Even though the memory needed to upgrade the laptop was QUITE old (PC2100), Memory America had it, in stock, for a good price. The shipping was even better (I'm fortunate enough to be located in the same state as their distribution center); I got the order within 24 hours of payment for the items. Unfortunately, the laptop was unrepairable, so I made arrangements to return the memory to them by sending an e-mail to their customer service center. They e-mailed me back the same day with RMA instructions, I mailed it off the next day and received my refund 2 business days after that. I never got the chance to try the memory out, but based on customer service alone, Memory America will get my business again. A great website with great service. Go figure. :-)

adamm5
12/11/10

This website was fantastic. Their customer service was extremely helpful, and their products were the cheapest I could find anywhere. Using their standard shipping process, estimated at 3-8 business days, I received my package within 2 days.

I was absolutely blown away by this company and I would suggest this to anyone.

jasonl1
7/22/09

Definitely the best place to shop for computer hardware - they offer low prices and great customer service. I highly recommend you check em' out!

Questions? Get answers from the MemoryAmerica staff and other customers.

MemoryAmerica?