CornSnakes

CornSnakes has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CornSnakes also ranks 103rd among Pet Supply sites.

How would you rate CornSnakes?

“Very trustworthy with quality animals!”

B V.
7/9/15

This guy is amazing. I even have one of his books. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the animals he sells, and genuinely cares about them. I got a DOA (Dead on arrival) and he promptly refunded me, no questions asked. Its nice to see a seller that knows not everyone is bad and actually puts trust in his customers instead of being hostile. I felt extremely valued and respected unlike others I have dealt with. I plan to try purchasing again, definitely NOT during summer this time.

bv17
July 9th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the CornSnakes staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CornSnakes?

Have a question about CornSnakes?