CollegeFootballStore reviews

Jacksonville, FL 32254, US
Tel: 1-855-438-0680

ts487
3/13/19

Be warned! Do not order from this company. They outsource their handling of the orders and it is horribly disorganized. I ordered a T-shirt, waited two weeks for it to be delivered, noticed it had never been shipped, and when I finally called the "helpdesk" I found the order had been canceled but no email telling me that was the case had been sent.

traceys139
12/26/18

Would have never ordered if I had known it was going to take so long to arrive.Didn't know where shipment was coming from until I received email stating they had already received my payment. There was a phone number included that wasn't from USA, so I looked it and it was from china.Placed an order for a jersey for my daughter back in November in hopes it would arrive by Christmas. Well today is the day after Christmas and have yet to receive the jersey. Will never order from this site again!!!!!!!!!!

sa206
11/24/18

This is not a legitimate website even though it appears it is. Merchandise comes from China. Not even sure it's authentic. They have no phone number to contact them and if you send an email they don't respond. If you want to return, plan to send back to China. Good luck with that. I'm warning you, they come off as legitimate but they're not!

debil6
12/10/16

I ordered an ornament for Christmas for my daughter from College Football Store. But the problem is that Fanatics is in charge of that company and they "refunded" my order as with all the orders I try to place. This company has screwed up my accounts and I am unable to order from anywhere. Since they have a monopoly on all the sports online stores. How am I supposed to get gifts for my family. I have spoken to them on the phone over and over and over and nobody helps me!

Questions? Get answers from the CollegeFootballStore staff and other customers.

CollegeFootballStore?