SportsMemorabilia.com reviews

Tel: (800) 689-2001
dmca@sportsmemorabilia.com

trippm
2/22/19

Shelby Coyle saved the day! My "Russian Machine Never Breaks" Ovi Puck was lost in the mail ... I called up and Shelby had another puck on the way in what seemed like within hours! I've done what I think is a lot of business with Sports Memorabilia since thanks to Shelby!

michaelm2057
2/22/19

Will definitely purchase from Shelby again - excellent quality merchandise & very interested in the buyer having a good experience

isaacf25
2/11/19

Shelby helped me about 4 times that i messed up, really amazing and quick service .she was patient and caring . Thanks a lot !

rafa3
2/9/19

Lexi M was very understanding and resolved my issue with a positive attitude! This was one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had! This website is always my "go to" for all my autographed merchandise and I will continue to come back because I know if there is an issue, it will be resolved.

Thanks Lexi M!

tracys309
2/2/19

My gosh, I have never received such amazing service. Shelby went out of her way to follow up on the tracking and once received, e mailed me to make sure I was happy with the product. Customer service with this company was incredible!

keithp130
1/29/19

I called with an issue on the shipping of a product I ordered. Shelby gave me up to date info on when I was going to receive my product because I couldn't get a date from the website. Shelby was great to deal with and on top of all my requests! Thanks again Shelby!!

sandraf183
1/28/19

Shelby is great to work with! I wanted to do an exchange and Shelby helped me with the return, exchange and getting me the new product. I would order from this company again!

davidk781
1/25/19

Cristin provided me with excellent customer service! I will definitely continue shopping at SportsMemorabilia.com.

martie1
1/25/19

I ordered an item for our daughter's birthday and was worried that it would not reach her in time. When I called to check on shipping I spoke with Lexi and she assured me that it would arrive on time. She emailed me with shipping info and then followed up with an email after the item was delivered (on time!!) just making sure that we were satisfied with the purchase. Great service and I'll definitely shop here again!

malcolmm77
1/25/19

Lexi was very helpful and provided me with phenomenal customer service. SportsMemorabilia.com is now my go to.

kjl
1/23/19

Lexi [aka Alexis] provided excellent follow-up/customer service. As such, this online retailer has earned my future business. A great selection of sports memorabilia; I recommend to all. KL - Tucson, AZ

mikeh844
1/23/19

I had an issue with an item I purchased and Shelby helped me out tremendously. The item was mistakenly not in stock at the time I ordered it (not her fault at all). She apologized and offered me other similar items. I wasn't particularly interested in those so I asked if she could give me a partial refund since it was going to be pretty late. She was on it right away, got it cleared, and issued the refund promptly. She then emailed me when the product had been shipped and emailed me again when it arrived to make sure I was satisfied. Her customer service was second to none. Extremely helpful, informative, timely, and professional. Honestly one of, if not the best, customer service experiences I've ever had. Couldn't ask for more.

marilynm85
1/23/19

As a new customer, this was my first interaction via e-mail with Sports Memorabilia. I was pleasantly surprised at the prompt response to my inquiry. I am most impressed by the quality of service I received from Fan Advocate Lexi. I have had many awful experiences with other companies that have made me skeptical to doing business online. Lexi restored my faith in customer service excellence. I will purchase from
SportsMemorabilia.com in the future and I will definitely tell others about the
company's superb customer service. Kudos to Fan Advocate Lexi!

jims637
1/23/19

I had ordered an item that was not going to reach me in time for what I needed it for so I called in and got Shelby. Shelby made some phone calls and was able to get me my item on the date I needed it. Shelby then followed up with an email asking if everything was as I expected. You rarely get that exceptional customer service with a follow up after you receive something. Highly recommend Sportsmemorabilia.com and you'll be blessed to get Shelby.

debbieg170
1/23/19

Cristen M is definitely an asset to your organization ..,she goes above and beyond to assist the customer. This is the first time in a long time that a representative has Wowed me!!!

ryanm366
1/23/19

Shelby's response was quick and she helped me to cancel my order immediately. I had purchase a birthday gift I no longer needed. I will definitely be back to purchase some great memorabilia for myself!

jeremyd84
1/23/19

Fast shipping and excellent customer service. Follow up with order for satisfaction. They took very good care of me. Will order again

brianl510
1/23/19

Everything about this transaction from start to finish on time with excellent communication. That's important when you are buying an item such as this because it's based on trust what you are paying a premium for. Fully satisfied.

stepheng268
1/23/19

Cristn provided me with excellent customer service She was right on top of my problem and solved it and after that aplaced an other order for my 5th ball from your co Steve Gerstenblatt

erikaw45
1/23/19

I am so thrilled with my recent order from Sports Memorabilia! From the exceptional customer service I received from Cristin, to the FAST shipping (even to Canada) and the beautiful wall art I received. I HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking to order sports memorabilia. Thank you!!

jacquelined99
1/22/19

I had a great customer service experience. Shelby followed along to make sure of delivery until the end.

jasonr336
1/22/19

Top notch service with this company. Connie H. was very helpful and provided me great customer service! I called customer service and left a voicemail due to the office being closed after hours. Connie H. emailed me back within a day and fixed my order. Thank you very much!! "Pleased customer"

tammym245
1/20/19

Ty Shelby Coyle for assisting me with a shipping issue she went above and beyond for me and because of that i am a lifelong customer.

amandas470
1/20/19

Shelby was super helpful in tracking down my estimated ship date to make sure it arrived as quickly as possible.

wendells24
1/17/19

Great customer support after sales! I returned merchandise that wasn't exactly what I wanted. Miguel, account representative, and Shelby, customer service representative, went to work. Both did an excellent job! I received full credit for the returned merchandise.

Email communication was super easy, efficient, and fast!

By KJ L.

This is a legit company that has been in business for years. Safe and secure transactions.

By KJ L.

Thanks for contacting us, and thank you for your interest in our items. Please note that all of our signed/autographed items are 100% authentic. They are backed up with the affixed holograms and/or corresponding authentication documentation.

By Ingrid P., SportsMemorabilia.com Representative

Read my review, which has Shelby from customer service in its title.

By Susan Z.
Questions? Get answers from the SportsMemorabilia.com staff and other customers.

17 Photos for SportsMemorabilia.com