SportsMemorabilia.com reviews

Tel: (800) 689-2001
dmca@sportsmemorabilia.com

robertom93
7/16/19

Shelby has been very fast mailing me back and helpful as well.
She gave me another alternatives in case my first plan didn't work.
I'll contact her in the future for sure.
Thank you for being such a good professional Shelby.
Best regards from Mallorca, Spain.

johnr1488
7/16/19

Shelby was very professional and helped solve the issue in a timely matter keeping me updated the whole way through. You guys are lucky to have her. On a scale of 1-10 I'd give Shelby a 12. Great customer service. Thanks again

ryanb400
7/15/19

EVERYTHING was much better than expectations, including and most importantly your customer service!! Sports Memorabilia will be my go-to sports gift web site going forward based on this experienceand I hope Shelby's manager/s know how much they should value her!

simonl103
7/12/19

Ordering from UK. Took about a week for them to despatch. To be fair, the small print said it might, but this was slower than I expected. This nearly caused a problem because it was scheduled for delivery during my vacation. But Shelby was v helpful and sorted out a redirect to a friend's house. Good service sorting out this issue.

curth39
7/11/19

Everything about my transaction, from placing my order to receiving a product even more impressive than advertised, was first rate. It's a wonderful home for my Bob Gibson autographed bat. Thank you very much!

nickl154
7/10/19

Cristin provided great Customer Service. I had called about a recent order I had not received yet and she quickly looked into it for me and sorted everything out very efficiently. I will definitely continue to shop through SportsMemorabilia.com and hope to deal with Cristin in the future. Thank you again!

Nick Lombardi, Toronto

marias588
7/5/19

I had a question regarding my order so I called the 800# support line. Shelby was most helpful. She answered my questions and forwarded the information I needed. Additionally, she followed up after I received my order to ensure I was completely satisfied. I rate her performance as first rate customer service; thorough, pleasant and professional. /s/ Maria T Stella

bens354
6/29/19

I had a query about the COA on my purchase and Shelby sorted it out very quickly and satisfactory. Thank you for your help.

alexandrap48
6/27/19

I purchased a ball for a young man's birthday. I realized I had overlooked the shipping notices when I purchased. I contacted customer service and Shelby was quick to respond and the ball arrived with plenty of time. Truly lovely customer service experience

carlob33
6/26/19

SHELBY provided me with excellent customer service! I will definitely be contacting them again in the future.

jesusa48
6/26/19

Shelby Awesome Customer Service. She helped me all the way even after the item arrived to see if everythins was correct.

annav90
6/22/19

I have had a trouble with my package at customs in Czech republic and went crazy that I will not receive the puck (gift for my boyfriends b-day, huge fan of Mike Modano:)). I have contacted sportsmemorabilia directly on the site to give it a go if somebody could assist me and got assigned to Cristin who was the best really :D Cristin has checked the package, tracked it back to SM, and made sure that it will be delivered to me. The package arrived just after the b-day (well, customs, I should have thought about that and ordered 1 week earlier). Cristin prepared a lovely card with description of the gift (and even including a czech sentence that I wrote for my boyfriend :D) so he knew what he will get in few days!
Five stars service! And so many different memorabilias (I was looking for Dallas Stars and Mike Modano and there were many many options to choose from).

jeromea30
6/21/19

Shelby from Fan Advocate Dept was fantastic. She went above and beyond to make sure we fit what we needed and we are very happy! Great job Shelby!

sarahg385
6/21/19

Shelby provided amazing customer service for questions regarding my delivery, and even followed-up after I received my package! Couldn't be happier with my purchase! Thank you!

coryk26
6/17/19

Called on a Friday about a case I bought having a small scratch in the middle. The person who took that call was able to inform the correct party of my issue and I was contact that following Monday. The whole process of getting a new item was quick and easy.

matthieut1
6/10/19

Sports Memorabilia is really good place to buy some signed stuff like my Duke Pro Football signed by Marquise Lee. I had a great experience with the customer services too, they are professional and really helpful! :)

nathana66
6/10/19

Are the autographs real if they are how long does it take for players to sign each one do y'all have any auburn stuff as jerseys or football signed by auburn current head coach.

rebeccam522
6/6/19

I am very impressed by the quick replies received anytime I contacted customer service and their superior and professional assistance. This is a first class company!

williamy52
6/4/19

I received a FEDEX package that had been opened and my item was missing. After fighting with FEDEX for a few days I contacted Genevieve Busby in customer service. She was instrumental in getting the issue resolved and made the whole process easy and seamless. She saved my wife's birthday! Thank you so much Genevieve Busby! You are should be the model for customer service for all companies. Thank you again.

andread167
6/3/19

Cristin was absolutely wonderful and continually checked in to let me know where my purchase was in the process. I had initially given her the wrong shipping address and she immediately got back to me. She also followed up to make sure my daughter was happy. Customer Service to perfection!

mikaylad6
5/19/19

i needed something to arrive on a curtain date and was concerned about it not being here in time. i spoke with some very kind and helpful people on the phone who helped ship my item in time and assure me the product was authentic and following up with emails. best service. thank you so much!!

julienm28
5/9/19

Geneviève was truly amazing in processing my replacement. Quick response and just great customer service.
Thank you a lot for the help Geneviève

daniell470
4/30/19

Geneviève was very helpful and allowed my item to be exchanged in a timely manner! I was able to get a deal on a helmet I had to exchange and received a better helmet in return!

carolk230
4/30/19

Shelby was very professional in taking care of my cancellation of my order and sent me 2 emails letting me know that the order was canceled

robertb1468
4/30/19

They really do focus on great customer service there. Geneviève was mine rep, and she was incredibly helpful! She figured out an issue I had with the order and got it fixed very quickly! She is great!

A simple email was responded to in just a few hours

By Alexandra P.

I had a great experience with them & customer service was fast and helpful

By Alexandra P.

Thanks for contacting us, and thank you for your interest in our items. Please note that all of our signed/autographed items are 100% authentic. They are backed up with the affixed holograms and/or corresponding authentication documentation.

By Andrea S., SportsMemorabilia.com Representative

Read my review, which has Shelby from customer service in its title.

By Susan Z.
Questions? Get answers from the SportsMemorabilia.com staff and other customers.

21 Photos for SportsMemorabilia.com